Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

After the original Robin Hood died everything started getting worse than before.The Sheriff of Nottingham raised the taxes even higher and the people couldn't afford anything anymore.That is until a new outlaw showed up and started fighting for the people.This outlaw started giving people hope and other's think it's just another story made up.Which one are you?Will you go looking for this outlaw or will you be those non believers?

Name:Malia(Adopted Name) Robin(Her Birth Name)

Looks:blond hair green eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief artist singer actress

Believer(Yes or No):Yes(she is the outlaw)

Crush:anyone willing

Other:best thief artist singer actress archer the original Robin Hood is her father after finding out she knew she had to do the same and help the people so she became The Hood she works alone no one knows her idenity named after her father

Name:Grim

Looks:black hair green eyes extremely handsome

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off

Believer:Yes

Crush:anyone willing won't admit it

Other:equal thief fighter best navigator/tracker/hunter 

Rules:

1)no dye or hacking there are no computers/electronics

2)you cannot know who the hood is no one does

3)Mal is the only outlaw and works alone(until yall end up eventually meeting her) 

4)no orphans 

5)if all rules are read put Outlaw Hood in other(other rules may be added idk if i forgot any or covered them all)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Name: Elia Raven 'Raven'

Looks: long blond hair with blue eyes

Personality: she is really smart and rebellious, sarcastic and sassy and more later...

Believer(Yes or No): Yes

Crush: Grim

Other: equal thief fighter singer actress archer, Sheriff Nottingham is her father and her mother is dead but she really hates him. She is best friends with Malia but doesn't know that Malia is The Hood. 

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal 

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

sorry but her being the daughter if the Sheriff is denied

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Name: Belinda.

Looks: Curly red hair, blue eyes that can make you feel bad if she gives you a Hard Stare, beautiful even when dirty.

Personality: Not very trusting after Sherrif raised the taxes. Always lies about her name, Even if the authorities ask her. She does like to laugh though. Awesome Liar.

Believer: She's on the fence.

Crush: No.

Other: Outlaw Hood.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew will probably start tomorrow 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Can she be related to him then? Cause it's not fair you get the only character.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal 

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia is an only child and it's not about the original characters 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I never said Elia being related to Malia, I said her being related to Sheriff Nottingham should be allowed  because you get to be related to a character.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

No because I have a plan for the Sheriff and I don't want anyone related to him for that reason also again it's not about the main characters it's about the villagers which is being played by you guys 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

*Facepalming* Can you please just start instead of arguing?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I sat on a roof watching over the mines.The Sheriff had his guards there collecting taxes and anything they found in the mines.Recently he had raised the taxes of the villagers and they were clearly not fond of it.After discovering who my real family was I had to do something.My father risked his life to help the people and I chose to do the same."Hey get off"I heard a Male voice say.A dark looking boy was fighting off a set of guards.Two girls were trying to fight them to get off of him but the guards didn't budge.Grim,Elia and Belinda.Malia was friends with them.Well I am but they don't know who I really am."The hood will come"a girl said."The hood has been dead for a while.Robin is dead"the guard said.Technically true he is talking  about my dad,Robin of Loxley.I was named after him and I am now the Hood.I shot three arrows taking the three guards out I then went after the others.I found myself shooting arrows,punching some faces in a hand to hand combat.But as fast as I showed up I was gone leaving gold coins all over for the people to collect.Like my dad I chose to steal from the rich and give to the poor.I then went home to help mom make dinner with what little food we had left."Some people said the Hood showed up"she said."And you believe them"I asked."Always.The Hood always gave the people hope"she replied."Have you ever met this mysterious hood"I asked."No one has as no one had ever seen his face"she replied."I was walking around town today and heard a guard say his name was Robin"I said."Can't say I knew any Robins"she said."I'm telling you guys the Hood has to be real.Who else can shoot a bow like that"Elia said."Anyobe who has been sent to war"Grim said"Though I do agree and think the Hood is still out there.""I'm kind of in the middle on that"Belinda said"I'd like to actually see this person or they don't exist.""What about you Mal?Do you believe in the Hood"Elia asked."Of course.Who else leaves sacks of gold on our door steps"I said.

P.s please be aware that when she is home or with her friends she is not wearing her disguise 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

I smile at Mal. "I wish I could meet The Hood, I could help him with everything. I am an amazing fighter."

Mal rolls her eyes. "You are, but I'm better," she says teasingly.

I shake my head. "The only person who could compete with me is The Hood, and I would probably beat him."

Mal frowns, I can see a secret tugging at her lips and look to her for more. "No, The Hood would beat you." 

I shrug, "Let's eat." At night when everyone's sleeping I sneak out with bow and arrow in my hand, I have to find The Hood and show him my skills. Then I hear a voice behind me and whirl around. Sheriff Nottigham. 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I couldn't sleep so I decided to go out for another stake out.See if I van get new info on the Sheriff.I slipped into my disguise and sneaked out my window and climbed onto the roof.I heard voices and followed them.The Sheriff."There is no way the Hood is still out there"he said."Sir he attacked the mines earlier"the guard said"Stole everything we had collected.""Then find me this hood"he said"And taxes will be collected tomorrow."Great another day for an attack.I saw Elia standing below me hiding from the Sheriff.He and his guard walked off.I decided to make my way to Loxley which is what I use as a training ground.A manor that belonged to my dad.I shot every target not missing the bull's eye in a single one.Runs in the blood."Hello"I heard a voice call.Elia?Why was she here?"He won't be here"a male voice?Grim?"I saw a shadow go in this direction"Elia said."Guys can we go"Belinda asked.Are you kidding me?"You shouldn't be here"I said."Wait you're a girl"Grim asked confused."Problem"I asked."No just everyone said you were a guy even the stories"he said."Those stories were about the original Hood.My dad"I said."I'm here to prove a friend of mine wrong"Elia said"She seems to think I can't beat you.""She's not wrong"I said"But if it'll make you happy then fine."I walked out to them.We started with archery in which I won that and then we moved to hand to hand combat.She attacked and I dodge causing her to run into an old chair.She tried again and I flipped her onto her back.She got a few lucky hits into my gut in which I then blocked the rest of her moves.I then stepped on her foot,punched her gut and then knocked her to the floor."Nice try kid"I said"I must admit you lasted longer than most people who tried to do the same from other towns."I helped her up."So who are you"Belinda asked."If I told you you would be putting yourself in danger"I said"The Sheriff is looking for me no doubt."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Belinda:

"Some people said the Hood showed up." Mal's Mum frowns.

"And you believe them." Mal smiles after walking in.

"Always. The Hood always gave the people hope." She answers.

"Have you ever met this mysterious hood?" Mal asks.

Her Mum answers, "No one has as no one had ever seen his face."

"How do we know the Hood's a he?" I think.

"I was walking around town today and heard a guard say his name was Robin." Mal says.

I shift, unsure what to believe.

"Can't say I knew any Robins." Mal's Mum frowns.

"I'm telling you guys the Hood has to be real. Who else can shoot a bow like that?" Elia exclaims.

"Someone who's been to war." Grim answers. "Though I do agree and think the Hood is still out there."

I hesitate, "I'm kind of in the middle on that. I'd like to actually see this person to believe they exist."

"What about you Mal? Do you believe in the Hood?" Elia asks.

"Of course. Who else leaves sacks of gold on our door steps?" Mal answers.

That is a fair amount of proof. Maybe it's some other good person.

"I wish I could meet The Hood, I could help him with everything. I am an amazing fighter." Elia brags.

Mal and I roll our eyes.

Mal smirks teasingly, "You are, but I'm better."

I slam my face into the table. Can they not compete for a whole day?

"The only person who could compete with me is The Hood, and I would probably beat him." Elia continues bragging.

Mal smirks, "No, The Hood would beat you."

I hit my head on the table a bit more, angry at the annoyingness of the girls.

"Let's eat." Elia shrugs.

Finally! I frown in thought. How am I going to see the Hood? I feel a plan forming in my head. I look at my small amount of food. I quickly eat it and go to my bed, thinking my plan over. I lie on my side for ages, thinking of my plan, then I hear something move. I sit up and see Elia sneak out. I smirk and grab my slingshot and put it in my boots, unseen. I also grab my own hood and sneak out with her.

"You aren't going by yourself." I smirk.

Grim shows up behind me. We follow Elia and we come across a field.

Elia calls, "Hello!"

"He won't be here." Grim sighs.

"I saw a shadow go in this direction." Elia argues.

I sigh, "Guys can we go? I don't wanna be caught by Sheriff, making us suffer eternal boredum."

"You shouldn't be here" A female voice says. 

We whip round and see the Hood.

"Wait you're a girl?" Grim asks.

Is that really the issue here?

"Problem?" She asks.

"No just everyone said you were a guy even the stories." he replies.

Hood answers, "Those stories were about the original Hood. My dad."

That explains a lot.

"I'm here to prove a friend of mine wrong." Elia smirks "She seems to think I can't beat you."

I facepalm. All I wanted to do was meet Hood. She actually wants to fight her!

"She's not wrong." Hood says. "But if it'll make you happy then fine."

I sit down on the dirt to watch the fight. Elia loses. Now to tell Mal.

"Nice try kid." Hood smiles. "I must admit you lasted longer than most people who tried to do the same from other towns."

That's because she's been training.

"So who are you?" I ask.

"If I told you you would be putting yourself in danger" She replies, "The Sheriff is looking for me no doubt."

I smirk, "I guess I would be in danger. But it would be fun."

"There's the Hood!" I hear a voice yell.

I pull over my own hood and turn.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

A bunch of guards walk up blocking the exit.One of them pulled the hood off the one girl."It's a decoy"he said then eyed me."What?Back for more"I asked"I already took out about twenty of your men.More then that if you add it up."He glared."We can do this the easy way or the hard way"he said."Well unless the easy way is you backing off then I prefer the hard way"I said.The made their move to attack but I was quicker and shot four arrows taking them out.The head guard of the group was still partially alive."Oh I guess this was still the easy way"I said."How did you do that"Grim asked."I've done a lot of training.Not only can I shoot with speed but I can shoot up to four arrows at a time"I replied."Let us help.Train us"Belinda sugessted."Sorry I work alone and like I said before"The Sheriff is already after me.It'll be extremely dangerous.""I said."Please let us help"Elia said."Why"Grim asked."I don't need my friends getting hurt"I said."We just met you"Belinda said confused.I pull my hood off before shooting another arrow into the one guard who was still alive."Mal?You're the Hood"Grim asked."Actually my real name is Robin.Named after my dad"I said"After finding out who he was and what he did I had to do the same and help the people.I cannot bring you into this as the Sheriff would want you dead too.Though I ask you to not tell anyone who I am and to only call me Mal when I am not wearing this suit.""You know the more hands the more we can steal"Grim said.

Grim

She was still very hesitant."Give me five reasons for me to train you.They have to be good reasons.If you can actually come up with five then maybe I will think about changing my mind"Mal replied"But like I said they have to actually be good reasons.Not something like"Because we want to help.""I turned to the girls who were already thinking of anyway to convince Mal to let us help.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Brenna “Raven” Cameron

Looks: Brenna has long, really thick, soft glossy black curls to her hips(darkest shade of black possible. Usually down or in a braid.) Big, bright, beautiful but odd gold eyes(dark and light at the same time.) She's small for her age(4'10-ish), and very very skinny, with a lithe/delicate build. Perfect light honey toned  skin, a heart shaped face, rosy cheeks, freckles, she's quite beautiful, but people can rarely tell because they don't actually see her. Looks younger than she is, and rather elven.

Personality: Brenna is usually quiet(almost silent) and introverted, but when she's passionate about something she can yell about it until she loses her voice.When she gets nervous, worried, or really excited she will speak quickly in Scott's Gaelic. Extremely extremely intelligent, creative, resourceful, an artist. Seen as a loner, so she is often bullied or ignored. Usually kind, sweet, rather naive, innocent, and gentle, but extremely sarcastic, and can be sort of rude/harsh when people bother her. Has a bit of a temper. Will fight literally anyone. More in POVs.

Believer: Sort of. She beleives in the hope that people have, but she’s not sure about an actual outlaw.

Crush: Grim.

Other: Her father was a Scottish noble, but he was killed and they were forced to flee and wound up in Nottingham. Her brother works as a blacksmith with Josh’s father, and she and her mother both work as bakers, but she hopes to someday reclaim her land(technically it’s her brother’s, but he doesn’t really care.) Her mother was born in the middle east, but raised by a Templar in Scotland. Brenna is a skilled hunter and tracker, and can climb literally anything.  She’s a talented musician, and is good with most animals, and when given the chance to fight, is extremely difficult to beat with and without weapons(especially swords, a bow/arrows, throwing knives, staves, and daggers.) She is, however, a rather terrible baker, being only able to do basic bread and cakes and none of the fancy stuff bakers should be able to do.

Name: Joshua Henry Graves

Looks: Josh has short, thick, soft dark brown hair that’s longer in the front than the back. He has soft dark blue eyes is tall with an athletic/muscular build. He has light tan skin, and is extremely handsome

Personality: Josh is charming, thoughtful, charismatic, brave, bold, caring, pretty much the guy all the girls want. He’s extremely intelligent and creative,and can be quite the romantic. Usually mature and serious. One of those people who always seems happy and likes to make other people happy. He likes helping people, and can usually tell when they need help.  A bit of a boy scout. Would do almost anything to keep the realms/their ruler and friends safe(especially Malia and Poppy. Malia because she’s the rightful queen(if we’re going off the film) and Poppy because she’s like his little sister.) He acts the way a prince or knight would be expected too, not snobby or anything, but honorable.

Believer: Yes.

Crush: Malia/Robin.

Other: He’s claustrophobic. Works as a blacksmith with his father, he’s far more skilled at making weapons then tools and nails and stuff.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

welcome when you pov you can either have them walking late to the Loxley Manor or they can already be with them

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Yeah, Maya, that was powerplaying. I said I was an equal fighter and you just didn't even give me a chance. I might still PoV but I'm thinking about quiting.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

as I said she lasted longer then anyone else who tried 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

You literally had her taken out in like three seconds even though I specifically said they were equal fighters, and anyway, it's still powerplaying.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

just because I don' t continue the fight doesn't mean it doesn't last longer than I wrote it

I'm not good with writing 

I dont want a fight taking up the entire rp

She lasted longer than others which is in fact the longest anyone has lasted as she has stated 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Still, it's powerplaying

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

@Lily: I already had Elia's nickname by Raven so can we not have Brenna's nickname also be Raven?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I'm done arguing I'm done with this rp 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

I'm okay with changing Brenna's nickname (no one has actually used it in past Rps.)

My attempt at mediation:

Okay. So. Fiona. Liv doesn't usually describe everything in her character's POV's. The fight probably lasted longer, if nessicary you could probably do a POV going into more detail and have Elia do better but Malia still win. 

Liv, I just realized Malia/Robin isn t actually the best fighter. Grim is. Maybe, if you still want Mal to be the best,  you could let Fiona make some sort of fighting that Elia is better at?

Brenna's POV:

"I dinna abou' anyone else, bu' I bake a mean loaf o' bread, and Josh 'ere can make a sword good eno' for the king himself."

"Brenna? What are you doing here."

I curtsy to Malia with a smile.

"Well, Lady 'ood, I was ou' fer a walk an saw you four battlin' some o' the Sheriff's guards and though I wou'd 'elp. Bu' then Joshua would ne let me go, an' tha's 'ow we got here."

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Well Malia is the best and grim is supposed to be equal but even he can't beat her only come close 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

@Lily: thank you for trying to help, I'm sorry I wasted your time making you have to read all this stuff.

@Maya: seriously, if you had just said Mal was the best and no one could beat her i would be fine, but you let me put 'equal fighter' into my form so it's just not fair you are denying that.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

1) I forgot to put it in her form and didnt realize it and as I said the equal fighters come close but even they can't beat her as she's trained and has done a lot more 

2)I'm probably remaking the thread because I'm done arguing 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"Ok look"I said"I already said I'm not training any of you.It's too dangerous and I'm not gonna let any of you get hurt.""But you'll let yourself get hurt"Josh asked."Well that's because I don't really matter"I said."You're the Hood of course you matter.People see hope when they see the Hood"Belinda said."Which is why we want to help"Elia cut in."Didn't your dad have merry men"Brenna asked.I sat thinking almost about to change my mind but remembered why I said no in the first place."Forget it.You're not going to change my mind"I said.I pulled my hood up about to go out on another heist.Josh put his hand on my shoulder."Please"he asked.I didn't say anything and left now finding myself on the roofs in Nottingham.The guards are off collecting their taxes in which people were giving their last bit of money.It was hard to watch.I loaded my bow and aimed ready for the right moment.It was an ambush they set up.I was surrounded."Put it down"a guard said."But that ruins the fun"I replied.He was about to say something when I released the arrows  and slid to the ground.I fought off a few guards while arrows were flying everywhere.I managed to grab a few of the bags and giving them back to the people.I made it out with one arrow in my gut which wasn't as bad as it looked.Ok fine.I could barely breathe it hurt so bad.I reached Loxley Manor and collapsed to the floor.I pulled the arrow out and put pressure on the wound.The others came down stairs."What happened"Josh asked."It was an ambush to try and catch me.I managed to steal and get out but not without an arrow"I replied."Will you train us now"Grim asked.I glared at him not answering the question.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Belinda:

I facepalm. She won't let us train when she obviously needs help. I grab some stuff to help Mal heal and get her on the bed. I put the healing stuff on her without a word. After I've finished, I walk to the window. Why won't she train us? She needs us just as much as the village needs her. I know the answer's just out of reach. I'll find out how to convince her to let us train. I know it's no impossible dream. It'll be a lesson that time's gonna teach. If only she'd just make us a team. I jump out the window and feel it start to rain. Mal's such a stubborn girl. Just like Robin Hood. I may be the older one out of us girls, but they don't listen to me. I grab pieces of wood and rusty nails. I go to a stream in the woods. I put the pieces of wood on the ground and start using the nails to make a figure that can pass as a person.

"Should work." I frown.

I start punching and kicking it, training myself since Mal won't train us.

"I could've grabbed some of the money while she was distracting them, and then I could've distracted them." I growl while hitting the wooden figure. "She could've escaped unharmed!"

I continue hitting the figure, causing some of it to come lose and start to hit me when I hit it.

"Robin Hood wasn't just someone who stole things. He was a legend that listened to his sidekicks and friends, whether it was dangerous or not!" I hiss.

I hit and duck while complaining.

"I don't know who to trust anymore. Mum's still out there somewhere, and Dad's in jail. Nothing I know to be true is true anymore." I sniff. "Not even Father's laugh can comfort me anymore."

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

The pain was almost unbearable but I chose to make this my life.Josh walked over."Let us help"he said"We want to."I was still hesitant but I gave in."Fine but the first person to get hurt and you're all done"I said"First thing first....a disguise."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Belinda:

I sniff. I look at the wooden figure and cover it with leaves and grass. I walk back to the house, drenched. I jump through the window and see Mal getting a few disquises.

"What?" I whisper.

She doesn't take any notice of me. I walk over to my bed and get changed into drier clothes with a really good hood. I look at the wall, just wanting something to happen.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.