Front sm

ivorymermaid577

Branch: Janus

Iola fell when a purple-haired pixie tripped her in the hall...on purpose? Iola liked to assume the best of people, but that snickering as the other girl walked away after was unmistakable. "Are you okay?" Lizzie asked, helping her up. She had just smoothed the front of her dress back when they say a zombandroniad headed into the room the pixie had come out of. They didn't look too happy.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

☆ Alessandra ☆

Slytherin, District Six, Amity, Daughter of Zeus, Baratheon

Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Branch: Lucian

Anyone new Welcome Aboard

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

(30) Nickname: Rad - 8818

i might not be on very much, I am not working on a book titled Nina Down Under

Front sm

catpizza879

Branch: Ekaterina

As Lizzy helped Iola up, her hat fell off (because of her hair) then went to put it back *on* then said "I use to be friends with that pixie who just tripped you." "Oh really, who should go and say hi to her." Iola answered "Well, we're different now, we don't like the samethings anymore. She likes to hang out with the "cool kids" now, but when we were friends we were the cool kids and now I'm not cool to her anymore."

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

midnightlightning285

"Malia will be burned Malia will be burned Malia will be burned alia will be hanged Malia will be hanged Malia will be hanged and Malia will die" I say in my best rouge zombroid voice "Malia is in need of being taught thre lasson" "Call thre lassonar techar" "Everyone who was pranked will be witness" I say trying not to laugh at the horrible french and rouge zomdroid accent. "MALIA you know what you did now you most pay the price"

Editing note hope the mods let this through.

• Posted at:

I'm not one to wait respond ASAP Call me

One of these choices. 

Redstonian Emboar (prefered) 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dave/Lightnin(g) Bedrockian

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

I turned to Mal. "So, I have some things to do at breakfast. See you in first period?" 

She raises her eyebrows. "We have different classes."

I smile. "But I'm supposing we'll both be in detention, won't we?" she nods and we go our seperate ways, her to Grim and me to find some people to make suffer. Of course, first I have to get those pretty girls who are so full of themselves. I walk up to a big group of them and smile, before waving my hand, causing them all to have green and black hair. They all scream. Seriously, that wasn't even a big prank.

I then go into the teachers room with my spell book and set a demon flying around in there and when they come in they scream. Good, I have triple detenion now, plus that one detention from earlier...... 

In detention I sit in the teachers chair and wait for Mal, putting a protection spell on my book as I wait so she can't touch it. 

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I walked into detention."Beat it losers"I said and the kids in the doorway moved.I climbed on top of the desk ignoring Elia and started cursing the kids. I turned one into a demon looking thing,another was a bird and tied one kids shoes together."Who died and made you queen"a kid said."I did loser"I said making thorns rise from the ground surrounding the others."Have fun getting out"I said.They had no way out.I the wrote on the board.Mal is queen.Permanetly marked forever.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Krystal

I woke up in time for class, and I am quite sorry. Daytime is not my element. And the classes... I narrowly missed having my hair turned green, so I had to dodge the group of cool kids I was shadowing. Nobody bothered me then, but nobody seemed to notice me anyway. Then the teacher didn't show up, someone name Mal took over, made thorns grow out of the ground, and wrote "Mal is queen" on the board. Sheesh, someone's got a power complex... While everyone else ran screaming I chuckled softly in the corner, then turned around and walked out, doing that cape swish I love. I wonder if I will have to sit with someone at lunch. Hopefully someone who won't mind my bloodshake. Speaking of blood, I passed a very appetizing looking student, but she turned into a gross zombie sort of thing and... Yeah, I didn't feel like sinking my fangs into that.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Front sm

winterfrost107

Alexa:

Alexa arrived at the school. She was aware that classes had already started but she needed time to adjust to being on land. She still had no idea why her parents wanted to send her to a land school when she could have easily gone to one in the ocean. She had already heard news of tricks being played by someone named Malia. Alexa was snooty but she wasn’t evil. Finally, she walked through the doors and went to the registers office. The desk lady handed her a dorm key and she went on her way.

She entered her dorm and began unpacking her things. Soon she decided to explore the school. She pulled her blonde hair up into a ponytail and changed into a skirt and blouse and exited the dorm.

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

I've been on sparingly, so I'm going to read up on what you all are doing before I do anything. Don't want to meddle when I might mess up somebody's idea.

And there's dorm? I didn't think of that. Good idea to whoever came up with it.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

thank you

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

midnightlightning285

Playing (trying to play) the prank got me in detention with Malia and I continued my prank "Malia shall die Malia shall die Malia shall die" I say as I start to turn into a liquidy state and go towards Malia and say" Malia should be cursed with PRANKED hahahaha how scared were you how scared were you this is my revenge plus go sit in your 7th period chair just for the fun of annoying the teachers with me, please sorry for the prank but when someone pranks me they will get pranked back."

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Rad POV

"Rad is a Werewolf so as a part wolf I tend to sleep in a ton" I said to the teacher reprimending Rad over the whole being a couple minutes late. I rubbed my eyes feeling tired of talking.

"Are you listening?" The teacher asked.

I nodded my head yes, "Yes maam Rad is listening." I yawned thinking about going to bed.

"Okay make sure this doesn't happen again." The teacher said giving me yet another warning about the whole being late thing. "Get to class." 

I nodded and headed off to class.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Name Razor

Age 16

Type of Magical Creature Zombie, as a zombie he has short term memory only

Appearance pale, really pale, dirty blonde hair, colorless eyes. So he wears different colored contact lenses.

Razor POV

I tapped away on my laptop, by tapped away I mean slowly moved my fingers across the keyboard as went over previous notes as I tried to keep up with what I had gone over the previous class. I looked at the clock on the wall and it said 10 something. It's really late at night. I thought as I stretched out the knot that was not there. I chuckled at my little joke before turning my laptop off and closing my eyes to sleep. 

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

I raise my eyebrows at Mal. "That's all you can do?" I asked. I then turned to all the kids and made rings of fire surround them.

"Fire, boring," Mal yawns.

I look at her with a sarcastic look on my face. "But do you think fire that fills people with their worst fears is weak?" I ask. 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Krystal

Apparently I have a werewolf as a roommate. Suits me fine, if he needs to howl at night I'm up anyway. Although if he tries to open a window I will do something bad. Right now I'm doing homework. I'm not at home, why are they calling it homework? I have to do well here, though, or I'll get the whole "Vampires are dying out you have to be intelligent to survive blah blah blah" speech from my parents. I chew the tip of my pencil, which tastes gross so I spit it out. Now that I'm done my work I will brush my teeth and go do some mischief. I need to have some fun while I still can! And maybe I'll meet some nocturnal friends.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal 

"Well figuring fear has been done before yes"I replied"Kind of Grim's thing."I walk off and head off to have some more fun though something told me I was going to hate Elia.Did she have to make everything a stupid competition?I already had enough pressure trying to get my mother to see I'm just as evil as she is.Not easy when she is the Mistress of All Evil.The rest of the day I avoided the classes and sneaked into the kitchen to work on some plans."Having fun"Grim asked."Fun is not the word I would describe this school"I said.He barely smiled but it was something.I went back to making different foods.one to turn some evil,another to put some to sleep and a third to maybe turn a few into animals.I left it with tomorrow's lunch."What are you up to"Elia asked."Why so you can try to turn it into a competition"I asked"You don't care about being evil.You just care about winning."She didn't say anything."Excuse me while I have actually evil plans to attend to"I said"If you aren't apart of it then stay out of my way."I walk off and head to my room to start more planning.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

midnightlightning285

I stay up at night because it was a full moon so I decided to spend my extra 10 hours of being awake in my zombdroid form to not get tired and I bump into a vampire have'nt seen one since 3 years ago nice to see the frendliest nocturnal freind is still here "Uh hi I'm bedrocknoght what's your name?" I say nervously to the vampire.

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

ivorymermaid577

Wait who are the girls whose hair got turned green? I know the Zombandroid but not sure who was after?

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I never specified as it wasn't meant to be any of you yall did that not me

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

I glared after Mal. She was right, I shouldn't have been so mean, but did she have to be so mean about it? I felt a weird feeling in my stomach and turned to Grim. "Do you.... ever feel like there's more to life than making people suffer?" I ask quietly.

"We're evil, this is who we are." Grim looks at me like I'm crazy.

"I know, but..... This just doesn't seem right, okay?" he doesn't even look at me. I sigh and trail off to my room, wrenching open the door.

"Oh, hi, I thought I told you to GO AWAY!" Mal looks up from her purple bed.

"This is my room too you know," I say. "Hey, I'm sorry, can we just... be friends?"

She turns and looks at me with her green eyes flaring. "Going soft, are you? If I were my mother you would be dead, be thankful I'm not my mom."  

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Rad POV

Best way to introduce yourself to a new roommate? Give them a gift, but what is Rad to give? First off I didn't pay attention to the teacher(?) who was telling me about my roommate. 

"Rad wonders what type of Magical Being my roommate is?" I asked a ghost student who had been floating by. "Rad thinks the teacher(?) Said that the roommate is named Kyle."

The ghost just floated through the wall not paying me any mind. "Well nice chatting with the Wall!" I said not breaking a sweat as I went to the Academy store.

"Perfect, Rads new roommate is sure to like this!" I said grabbing a container of tennis balls. "We can play catch with these and bond over the struggles of being Werewolves!"

I paid for the purchases out of an emergency fund I had squirreled away (Do you get it squirreled away? Cause he's part dog........ anyway) doing part time job of walking dogs (Do you...).

I knocked on the dorm room door before walking in after hearing a feminine voice and checking to make sure I was at the right dorm room.

"Hello Rads name is Rad Schord nice to meet you!" I said and added "have you seen Rads roommate?" I looked around the room and addressed the girl in the room.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Razor POV

Because I happen to be a zombie I sleep in small places to begin with and my dorm room is what used to be the janitorial closet. So after waking and getting to my feet I decide to go for a walk, but not before checking my phone for any messages.

After reading texts from myself and listening to a recorded voice message explaining where I currently am. I make myself out and about the Academy.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

So the backstory for Rad Schord lll 

Rad Schord (Classic) was turned into a Zombie by his wife a necromancer who killed and resurrected him. Rad l was married to Nina, But due to the memory loss, Rad believes his name is Razor, and he is enrolled at the New Magical Academy.

Rad Schord ll was cursed by his mother, Nina, because he resembles his father Rad(Classic) too much and was thus cursed to turn into a werewolf. He also goes to the New Magical Academy.

Rad Schord lll inherited his Granmother Ninas ability with magic and has enrolled at Hogwarts.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"What exactly is that supposed to mean"she asked."I'm sure you'll find out soon enough"I replied.I had a feeling she'd be checking on me soon enough making sure I'm just like her.A green smile filled the room forming a humanish figure.Right on time."Hi mom"I said."Mal just stopping in to check on your "work""she said referring to my evilness."Of course mother"I said."Mal do you remember what I told you before you left home"she asked."It's the deed that separate the bad and truly evil"I said."Exactly.I'm just trying to teach you how to be me"she said."I know.I'll try harder.I even have a plan in motion for tomorrow"I said."That's my nasty little girl"she said"Well I'm off to go and destroy lives."She laughed and disappeared.I sit on my bed thinking."Is your mom always like that"Elia asked."Sometimes worse but the lecture is always the same"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ivorymermaid577

Iola worked on her homework after classes. She already had work on the first day of the school year, yes, but at least it was a break from the suprisingly hectic day. Well, maybe Malia and Elia would calm down their sudden "who's the most evil" rivalry through their detention...Iola had gotten a detention once, for reading a "dangerous" magic book from the library, but those rules had become much less stringent as she progressed. 

She drew the last rune on her Charms problem set and sat back. Lizzie had said she used to be friends with Malia. Maybe the pixie wasn't that bad at heart? And there had been the rare occassion, as lab partners in potions or even on the very first day of school, when Elia and Iola herself had gotten along pretty well. Before Iola could think better of it, she typed out a group invitation to the "evil" kids-- even Grim, why not-- and some of the other students to ask if they all wanted to do something together. Maybe spending time together, talking things out, would help?

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

I then got up and left the room, Malia at first trying to stop me then letting me go. I  stalk down the school hallways and come upon the secret door only I know of, stepping inside the room then using my most powerful spell so no one will ever find it.

I sit rocking against the wall of the bare hidden room. What can I do? Who's even on my side any more? At first I just wanted to be evil, then good, then evil again. What is my destiny? I don't even know who I'm supposed to be. Mal seems like she's only being evil for her mother, and Grim is just following her, but what about me? 

Suddenly I hear a snapping sound and jerk around. "Mal? You're the only one I know who could get past this spell."

I hear a hard voice that I feel like I recongnize pierce the air. "Silly girl, even my daughter can't do that. Unlike her, I have an empty heart, and so do you." Maleficent. I walk backwards and try to get to the door, something's not right. "Join me, we can do evil together." Then Maleficent disappears in green smoke.

I scream and race out the door, stopping at Grim's room. I run in the door and stare at a bewildered Grim. "You've got to help me, now."

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

midnightlightning285

I woke up in my bed and just walked out and decided that when anyone typed on any computer that they would get shocked, pranks!

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

"I don't want to be evil"she said almost in tears.She also looked like she was afraid of something."So you've met Mal's mother"I said.She was silent but nodded."You should be a little easier on Mal"I said"I'm sure you understand why Mal is scared of her especially with a nickname like Mistress of All Evil.""But we can choose who we are can't we"she asked."It's not that easy for Mal"I said"My dad is similar but not that bad.I basically have the ability to start the apocalypse but I choose not to.""What exactly does Mal have planned for tomorrow"she said.Just then Mal walked in."You ok"I asked."Yeah"she said"I mean I know she loves me in her own way.I just really want to make her proud.""Mal you're not your mother.She made her choice but maybe you should make yours.Do you really want to end up like her"I asked.She sat there thinking."I mean I guess not"she replied and then took off towards the kitchen.I followed her/"Stop"she screamed at a person"Don't eat those."She took outthe three trays of food she made and threw it away."Why"the person looked confused."Just trust me"she said.Well looks like she made her choice though she looks as if she'll regret it.Though her mother will probably make her regret it later.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

proudcat90

Mal can you start a new line when a new person speaks? It's a little confusing.

Krystal

I abruptly stop talking to myself because someone knocked on the door. A werewolf walks in, holding a bucket of tennis balls. Whaaa...?

"Hello Rads name is Rad Schord nice to meet you!" He looks around the room as if searching for something and then asks, "Have you seen Rads roommate?"

He talks weird. And obviously didn't know that he'd be rooming with a little baby vampire. I hold back a laugh. "Rads roommate is Krystal. Krystal is me."

He looks confused and tilts his head.

"Rads roommate is not werewolf?"

"Nope!" I say and shift into bat form. Aaah it feels good to fly. A letter floats into the room and I take it. It's an invitation from Iola to do some evil together. This should be fun.

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Rad POV

"So Rad's roommate is a shapeshifter?" I said looking around and putting the bucket of tennis balls down.  

I watched the bat fly away and scratching my head, "Maybe Rad can find someone to throw a tennis ball around with?" I said to myself picking up one of the tennis balls and walking out of the room, closing the door behind me.

Razor POV

I bumped into a guy with short black hair and holding a tennis ball in one hand. "Hey I'm Rad, want to go throw this tennis ball around?" The guy asked. I shook my head.

"No thanks." I said walking away, "Im not really into the whoe sports thing.

"Rad will see you around" The guy said as I walked around the corner.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

@Bracha: I'm pretty sure Maya is mostly on i-pads/phones which makes it nearly impossible to do correct spacing like that.

Elia:

I just stayed in Grim's room as Mal and Grim left without me. I haven't been that hard on Malia, and even if I had, they just left. I even trusted Grim, thought Mal was my friend. I guess I was never right. I curled up on Grim's bed, not caring it wasn't mine, and lay there weeping.

Yay! Tragidy PoV!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

correct you are fiona I mainly post mobile

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

midnightlightning285

I had my classes as normal and didn't use a computer once I estimate that about 60 people used a computer today excluding the 5 or so computers that were staff only.

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

catpizza879

Lizzy was floating down the hall when a werewolf came and asked her if she can play fetch with him then she replied "Sure I'll play fetch with you." As they went down the hall Lizzy saw Mala getting a drink of water then she said to the werewolf "Meet me on the football field I'll catch up with you." The werewolf said ok then he walked away, Lizzy then turned to Mala and said " Hey..... Mala how's it going?" Mala looked up from her drink of water and said "Why are YOU here, why don't you go and play with your pet dog." Lizzy said " He's not my pet he's just some werewolf who wants to play fetch."  "Whatever" Mala said "Speaking of which I'm going to go play with that werewolf, I guess I'll see you around Mala. Oh, before I forget her's a invitation my roommate is going to invite a whole bunch of people who are bad guys and hopefully turn them into good guys." With that Lizzy floated off 

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

you mean malia?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

catpizza879

That's what I meant sorry.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

proudcat90

up

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

proudcat90

We still doing this?

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Rad POV 

I went to the field and threw the ball around and rand to catch it as I waited for my new friend.

Razor POV 

Wandering around aimlessly.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

Bad guys into good guys?Good luck with that.Maybe I'll go and watch just to see how badly that turns out.You can't change evil.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus