Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

A group of friends go on vacation to a small country called Marovia for their Winter Vacation.While there they find themselves at a party in the palace thrown every year on the princesses birthday.Little do they realize is that they'v been with the princess the whole time.What will happen when the truth comes out?

Spots:

Malia(14)-she's an extremely rebellious sarcastic person she's the lost princess grew up in foster care/orphanages-taken by me

Evelyn(14)-she is one of Mal's best friends and tries to keep her out of trouble kind of nerdy teacher's pet goody two shoes person

Ronan(16)-he's the jock of the school captain of all the sports teams very protective of Mal like an older brother 

Grim(16)-he's the closed off rebellious bad boy who doesn't really talk to anyone but this group of people-taken by me

Ellie(15)-she's one of Mal's best friends/foster sibling who also tries to keep Mal out of trouble she only tends to bend the rules when needed for a good cause

Josh(16)-a prince from a nearby country called Sandova very princely and does what's best for his country

Name:Malia

Looks:blond hair purple tips green eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist singer actress

Spot:the lost princess

Crush:the prince

Other:best thief hacker artist fighter singer actress  she doesn't know anything about her real parents or that she's a princess doesn't really like being in the spotlight which is why she tends to not sing/ act in front of people(unless it's part of her criminal act)

grim's form later

please read about the characters befor making forms i will deny anything that doesn't make sense 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfrost107

Branch: Lucian

Can I be Ellie?

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

sure

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Branch: Ekaterina

Can I do Evelyn? 

• Posted at:

It’s okay to be a glow stick. 

Sometimes we break before we shine. 

That's why everyone's different, 

Some glow, some don't, 

Some are bent, some are straight. 

But in the end, 

It's always just a glow stick. 

-Cara/Me

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

sure

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Name: Evelyn Marrie Bowen. *Evvie*

Looks: Evelyn looks like a normal teenager, one of the most used types, a nerdy appearance. She has brown hair to about her mid back with no dyes or weird anything. It’s usually braided and it contracts with her tanned skin. She also has a medium height along with a thin frame. Not an athletic build, but isn’t built fragily. She has brown eyes which are framed by thick lashes. Usually has a backpack on her back. She wears glasses along with a usual pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Sometimes a hoodie. Her outfits are usually paired with a pair of Chuck Taylors in red.

Personality: Loves to explain things. Is very smart. Doesn’t really have a sense of humour but will sometimes randomly laugh at something. Very kind, and fun to be with. Is a huge procrastinator and has severe social anxiety and depression. Wants to get to know people but doesn’t feel like it. A writer- she will write her heart and soul into poetry. Mature- as the oldest in her family, she had to take care of her siblings a lot. Slightly oblivious but is actually very observant when she pays attention. Can be a pain sometimes. A rule follower, sticks to the book. More to be POVed.

Spot: Nerdy Friend.

Crush: Ronan.

Other: Not really.

• Posted at:

Some glow, some don't, 

But in the end, 

-Cara/Me

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

If Ellie opens I'll take her.... (I doubt it will happen but I'm just saving it incase.)

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal 

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Also I'll take Josh...

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal 

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Hey cara!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Star Wars Rp!: /339111

Mummy Rp: /339330

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfrost107

Name: Ellie

Looks: long strawberry blond hair, fair skin, freckles and green eyes.

Personality: Ellie is a bit of a mom friend, she’s kind and always looking out for the people close to her. This doesn’t mean she doesn’t ever break the rules, she only does it when necessary—like getting Mal out of trouble.

Spot: Mal’s foster sister

Crush: Grim

Other: nope

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Name: Josh (can I give him a full name?) Max Prince of Sandova 'Max' (by any friends because he doesn't like people staring whenever they use his first name cause he's a pince.) 

Looks: Josh has brown hair that is brushed and gelled in a princely fashion and alight brown eyes

Personality: Josh is very princely and always does the best for his country. He is very live and alight, funny and kind to the people he loves best. He's mostly a rule follower, but for his country he will do anything (and Mal since I'm shipping them.)

Spot: the prince

Crush: Malia

Other:

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

Pokey

• Posted at:

Some glow, some don't, 

But in the end, 

-Cara/Me

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"I can't believe we're in another country"Ellie said excitedly."I know this place is amazing"Evie chimed in."How would you know"I asked"We're still in the airport."We were waiting for our luggage at the claim.As soon as it came around we grabbed it and headed for the exit."Ok but I just know this place is going to be amazing"Evie said.Grim was quiet but he usually was.We left the airport and made our way for the hotel when Grim picked something up."Annual Christmas Party At The Palace"he read"Sad someone lost their invitation.""Oh can we go"Ellie asked."We aren't exactly invited"I said."We are now"Evie said"Besides it's your 14th birthday.Have some fun"she said.I didn't say anything."Yay we're going"Ellie said.They both dragged me to the hotel and started getting dressed."You know this is mainly going to be princes and princesses right"I said."Which only makes it better"Ellie said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I had an idea, if it's not fine then tell me.

Josh:

I got ready for the dance. Usually I'm fine with dances but this time mom wants me to find a wife, that I don't want to do. As they let the guests in I see a group of kids I've never met before come in. The front girl is really pretty (Malia) and I go down to her.

"Welcome to the party," I greet them, espcially that girl. She just stares at me and one of the girls next to her giggles.

"Malia, Prince Josh is talking to you!" the girl says in astonishment. Malia- I guess that's her name- looks bewildered.

"Um, hi?" she fumbles into a curtsy and doesn't look at all comfortable doing it. 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

What was I supposed to do?I've never talked to a prince before.I was going to say something when I got distracted by a photo.The king and queen."That's the queen of Marovia"a man said."She's pretty"I said."She was yes"the man replied.I turned and the room fell silent which was very strange."What's going on"I asked."You look just like her except with purple in your hair"the man said"This party is held for their daughter every year but she's never found her way back.It's her birthday."Today was my birthday.Suddenly the people were walking up to talk to me."Welcome back Princess"a man said.King of somewhere."I'm sorry what"I was very confused."They think you are the lost princess"the man whispered."I'm not ....I can't be a princess"I said very lost.I looked back up to the picture.This was all a bit much so I just ran off to the castle garden.I needed the air.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Josh:

I watched the comotion all around and saw that poor girl, Malia, run out of the castle. Poor girl, she must be terrified. I wack out to see her sitting by a frozen lake and tossing rocks onto it's hard surface. As I sit down next to her I say, "You okay? I saw what happened back there."

She doesn't look at me. "Why wouldn't I be fine?" she asks with an edge to her voice.

"I know you're scared about being a royal, it's fine. I'm staying at the castle for Christmas so I'll be here for you, and we can bring your friends too."

She still doesn't turn to me. "I guess, I've lived my whole life an orphan, and now I'm a princess? What is happening to me, everything is getting turned upside down!"

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

This was a nightmare.Me?A lost princess?There is no way I can run a country and after they find out the truth there is no way they will let me."I'm not a princess"I said."You are and I'm sure your friends can help"he said."No I'm not a princess"I said"I'm more of the villain of the story.Lie,steal do what I need to survive.I can't be their queen or princess.""It'll be fine"he said as if it was a promise.That night I lied in bed thinking about it all.Tomorrow they wanted me to go in front of the press to tell the whole world the lost princess was found.

The next morning(dressed like mal in d2 when she is with the press)

I was with Alfred who had been the royal advisor and we were surrounded by the press who were throwing question after question at me.I couldn't even get a word out.Grim,Ellie and Evie were nearby watching.I just wanna go home and cause trouble.Break the rules and go to detention.Now I had to keep an act I wasn't sure I could keep."Ok let's give her some space"Alfred said sending the reporters off."You have your own country"Ellie said excitedly."Yeah saying it doesn't make it less nerve wreaking"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

I will POV this week 

• Posted at:

Some glow, some don't, 

But in the end, 

-Cara/Me

Front sm

winterfrost107

Ellie:

I patted Maya on the back. “I know but maybe it’s not as bad as it seems.” I said with a comforting smile. “And besides, if it ever gets too much to handle, you have all of us right beside you.” 

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Josh:

I watched Malia and felt sadness blooming inside me, poor girl, with no friends. What was she going to do? Everyone just needed to give her space.

As we walked back to the palace a reporter ran over and pushed through the guards. "Princess Malia!" she called. "How does it feel to be a princess?" Malia doesn't look at her. "Do you have any royal drama? I heard you and Prince Josh was a thing." I blush.

Malia turns around and snaps. "Get away from me!" After her outburst Malia flushes and turns away, instantly regreting what she said.

"Ooh, you do have royal drama!" the reporter looks pleased.

"Get away from her," I say in a sweet voice, and Malia smiles at me. The reporter hurries away. 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"No there is no drama now can you please just leave me alone"I said trying to walk away.As another reporter was asking the same questions."Please leave the princess alone"Alfred asked"Give her some space."The reporters left and we headed back to the castle.I was not a thing with Josh.I don't even know him."Are you ok"Evie asked when we got back."I don't know"I replied"You know how I was back home.I'm not princess material.I can't just pretend I'm something I'm not.Especially to a whole country of people.I can't just change who I am.""Then we'll help you"Ellie replied."How"I asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfrost107

Ellie:

”We’ll help you become a princess.” I said. “Well, at least help you pretend to be one.” I smiled widely and looked at Mal. “But if you’d like, we could get and explore the kingdom first. Have some fun?”

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"What do you know about being a princess"I asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfrost107

Ellie:

”I know everything I’ve watched on tv.” I shrugged. “I’m sure it can’t be much different from those Hallmark movies.”

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Josh:

"I can help you be a princess," I say. Mal whirls around and looks surprised to see me. "I'll teach you everything- after we go sledding of course."

Mal tries to surpress a smile. "Well... okay," she grins even wider and I smile back at her.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA