I'd forgotten about this...
“When life gives you a thousand reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons to smile.”
A list by the 39 clues MBers
1) Food, of course!
2) The MB! My true home...
3) All my amazing friends.
4) We have a modmin!
5) My [Bracha’s] adorable intelligent beautiful lovely amazing cat.
6) BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!
7) An education.
8) Trees and flowers and plants.
10) A comfortable bed.
11) The ozone layer.
12) Though it's hard to believe, there are some beautiful souls left that truly care about you and just want to love others. These are souls that care about friend or stranger, no matter what color or age, because everyone needs a friend and everyone has struggles in life.
13) A roof over my/your head. This is sadly often taken for granted by most.
14) The people who have made Fandoms. Enough said.
15) Having such a thing as a writing utensil. If we didn't have pens, pencils, keyboards, etc. We would not be able to write stories, create characters, write down important things and tbh the world would be lost without a symbol writing utensil.
16) Imagination. Imagination is what makes you young; makes you creative. There are just so many reasons to be thankful for an imagination.
17) My [Cloud’s] sports teams who are always supportive and fun to be around with.
19) Sunny days.
20) Getting an A+ on a test.
21) Learning something fun.
22) Compassion-everyone has it!
23) All the funny things that happen every day
24) No two people are alike. We all have something special, we all have unique personalities, and we each make the world a bit different. Imagine how boring it would be if we were all the same and we all had the same views and traits? It would also be downright scary.
25) The internet. It has its downsides, but where would we be without it? I, for one, would be a very sad person. No MB??? No me.
26) All the people who made our world the place it is today
27) There are so many pretty colors in the world!
28) The ability to bounce back after a stressful situation and just be happy! Which I suppose is resilience, but not really.
29) Songs with meaning!
30) Fandoms for which you join a (hopefully not-toxic) community.
31) Variety! Tis the spice of life.
32) All the talents that people have and use to help others, whether it be something like a performing art to entertain people, or something like a chef who cooks delicious, healthy food to give to others.
33) The fact that people are talking about something important is enough to make me [Vamporizer] smile, personally.
35) There are people like you who need your encouragement!
36) No more child labor.
37) The worst day of your life will only last 24 hours!
38) The super cool new things that Becky B and the rest of the Scholastechies are designing.
39) Me! [Amber] I make you smile! Unless I have a mood swing. Even then I'm funny, destroying everything.
40) My [Samurai] taekwondo friends
41) Lee Dae-hoon
43) Bacon pineapple pizza
45) Ruelle, Ghost, and all the other bands and singers who are not afraid to be different.
46) The Monkeys! I think that was a band that sang,
"Hey hey, we're the monkeys
People say we monkey around
But we're too busy singing
To put anybody down"
47) When people point out cultural appropriation
48) When people shut down racism
49) When I get $10 because of a bet
50) Parties! Parties where everyone can do what they want and nobody is forced to dance if they don't want to, that is.
51) Weird dreams.
52) Hot cocoa
53) When people know how you feel.
54) When you hear a song that you relate to.
55) Everyone's seats got switched but I just had to move one seat to the right and stay in my comfy spot in the back row.
60) Baseball caps
61) Smoky fog with the bare trees poking through... It's really pretty.
62) For the fact that although it's been a rocky road, all my hopes and dreams don't fade away.