Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Malia(As Killer Frost)

"And I'm Grim"the dark boy said."Killer Frost"I replied"Call me anything else and you'll die.""Hey Elsa"a guard called.An icicle formed in my hand."You must clearly have a death wish"I said looking at him."We just wanna run a few more tests"he said looking at me."I think you've done enough"I said.I felt a hand on my shoulder in which I turned around and stabbed the guard in the shoulder."Next time I won't miss"I said.I was so ready to get out of here.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

Belinda:

I frown at Malia. Killer Frost's what she calls herself now? I think I'll go with Everfree. She's much more scary than before. Ellie continues to give us a death glare.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Branch: Ekaterina

Blink

"Hey Belinda how long have we been here. This place is horrible. I can't even get out." trys to teleport but just slams into the wall "Ow see what I mean, let me try the door." still slams into the door "It's like they have a material that doesn't let teleportation get past it."

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Tokyo Ghoul 4 life

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ in training

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Belinda:
I rub my arm as Blink stands next to me. He gives me the creeps a little.

He asks me, "How long have we been here? This place is horrible. I can't even get out."

He tries teleporting, but he slams into the wall. I shake my head.

"See what I mean?"

I start to ignore him. after he's tried, the door, I frown.

"Blink... at least it's a roof over our heads." I frown.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Blink

"I know but still, this place is unsettling, and odd like why us particularly I don't get the point and usually I'm the first to get the point."

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Tokyo Ghoul 4 life

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ in training

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

catpizza879

Bella she was sitting down when she sees Blink slam into the wall and jumps and then jumps again when he slams into the door "He's got to stop doing that he's about to get on my bad side." she thought

• Posted at:

HELLO

I LOVE the color blue and green

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats and pizza  hence the name

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't like that fuel. Don't you mean *fool*? That's what I said *fuel*." ~ Antoine and Rotor

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Ellie:

I stare at everyone, all comotion. "Be quiet!" I shout, and everyone turns to me. "Okay, what's happening?"

"You're not our leader, you know," Malia snarls at me. I stare at her, she's... different.

"Mal, what's wrong with you?"  

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal 

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia(As Killer Frost)

"Why does everyone keep calling me that"I said getting annoyed."It's Killer Frost.Though I gotta say your sister can be very annoying sometimes.""Sister"she questioned."They left the files out"I said placing them in front of her."I'm assuming they found something that made them want to experiment on you guys"I said.Just then a few more men entered the room."Ok Elsa enough games.Let's go"one guard said."No why don't you just chill"I said spreading ice on the floor.I made my way towards the exit.More men came and I stabbed each one in the shoulder or knee with ice."Are you coming or are you just gonna sit there"I asked the others.Felt good to be on the streets again.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Belinda:

I blink at Mal. Then something clicks in my mind.

"Alternate personalities. It's just like what happened in Murdoch Mysteries. Only the girl had 3 personalities in her head. The "Guardian Angel", the "Little kid," and the one that belonged to the body. Killer Frost must be another person. She doesn't remember what Mal remembers, and Mal doesn't remember what Killer Frost remembers! ... Woah. I really am watching too much TV." I think.

I walk behind Killer Frost, ready to defend if need be. I look at Ellie and smile. Ellie stares for a while, and I sigh. I grab a piece of paper out of my pockets and start writing on it.

Ever seen Murdoch Mysteries? Mal, AKA Killer Frost is like a girl on that. 2 people in the one body. Pass it on. Tick if you agree, cross if you don't, and question mark if you don't know.

I pass it to Blink.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Blink

Ticks the box and passes it to Bella

• Posted at:

Tokyo Ghoul 4 life

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ in training

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

winterfrost107

Chris:

Chris snarls at all the commotion being made in the halls. He walks out of his cell and sees the others following Killer Frost out. He waits for them all to exit before following them, staying a good distance behind to avoid being spoken to.

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

catpizza879

Bella

Ticks the box and passes it to Chris "Glad I don't have different personalities 

• Posted at:

HELLO

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't like that fuel. Don't you mean *fool*? That's what I said *fuel*." ~ Antoine and Rotor

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia(As Killer Frost)

"Well it's been fun but I'm out of here"I said walking away."Where exactly will you go"Bella asked."Anywhere away from this place"I said."Then I'm going with you"Ellie said."Thanks but no"I replied."I'm not giving you a choice"she replied"My sister is in that brain of yours somewhere and I go where she goes"she replied."I bet you didn't even know she existed until I told you"I said"I think she'll be just fine without you."I start walking down the street pushing people out of my way ad head to an abandoned warehouse.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Ellie:

I roll my eyes after Malia. "You guys, stay here." I doubt they will but it's an extra saftey percaution. I go into the warehouse. "Malia?" I call.

"I told you not to follow me!" Malia-Killer Frost- shrieks, then shoots ice at me. Then before I know it it pierces straight through my shouder and fall to the floor, screaming in pain. Malia stands over me and looks ready to act, then I see her change, the real Malia. She screams, "Where am I?" then she looks down at me.  

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal 

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia(As Herself)

What did happened?Why was I in a warehouse?I looked down at the girl who had ice in her shoulder.I quickly pull it out and find something to bandage it up with."How did this happen"I asked very confused."You"she said."Me"I asked more confused than before."You didn't really get a power like the rest of us from the experiment"she said"You kind of got a whole other personality.She calls herself Killer Frost.I'm also assuming that's why the guards want you back in the lab.""Great.More tests"I said sarcastically.Maybe I should just go back.Why not figure out why I'm not like the others?"You're thinking about going back aren't you"she asked."Only to figure out why I'm not like any of you"I said"They are the only ones who can help figure it out since they technically created her.""Well I'm not letting you go back"she said."You don't get to make that choice"I replied."Yes I do because you're my sister"she said"I don't trust those people and I'm not letting you go back.""Well I think I deserve to know what I am"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Belinda:

I roll my eyes. I turn to everyone.

"Alrighty. What do we do now?" I ask.

Everyone stays quiet, shrugging.

"Well, fat lot a good you guys are." I smirk, a sense of friendly teasing in my voice.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

"Ellie told us to wait here"I said reminding them.Like I was actually gonna listen.I blended into the shadow and stood watching what was going on.Ellie was injured and they were discussing whether or not Malia should even be going back.Ellie was right.She shouldn't go back as who knows what they'll do next.What exactly did they need us for in the first place?They had to have some reason to do this to us in the first place.What was it?"Not really one for eavesdropping but maybe both of you should go back"I said "Are you mad"Ellie said."No but while they are trying to figure out why Mal's power went all wrong maybe you can figure out why they did this in the first place"I said."That's too risky"Ellie argued."Yes"Mal agreed."Then I'll go with her"I said"They have to be hiding something."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Blink

Hears Ellie scream and runs to the door then teleports inside "If you're Mal then your "Other personality" shot ice at your sisters shoulder."

• Posted at:

Tokyo Ghoul 4 life

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ in training

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Ellie:

Of course Grim had to eavesdrop on us, cute! But anyways.... "I'm going to go get something for my injury," I say and slide back out of the warehouse, then head back. What happened to me? I have to find out.

As I make it there I hear people talking. "It's that girl, who got the strongest power of all!" What? The strongest power? What power? "Yeah, apparently she's got enough electricty to kill someone with one touch, we should probably stay away from her." As I hear those words something inside me rages, I need to go kill those men who captured me. There's no stopping this, I'm going to win.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Blink

teleports outside "Um guys Ellie just left and is going back to the lab to kill them and I don't know what to do except this." Teleports behind a nearby guy and grabs his wallet and teleports back to where he just was 

• Posted at:

Tokyo Ghoul 4 life

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ in training

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ok no offense there fiona a that is a bit unfair to say you're the strongest out of all of them 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

crimsonghost205

For the defense lightning is pretty powerful because it can go through metal, power batteries, cars and anything else electrical and it can stun people and lightning is really fast and deadly.

• Posted at:

Tokyo Ghoul 4 life

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ in training

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

actually car is safest from lightening becaus of the tires and that doesnt matter it's still not fair 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

fiona please post on harry potter mutants Halloween descendants 

Will probably start suicide squad tomorrow 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

@Maya: it's not really fair about the Killer Frost thing and I was about to say no but I didn't want to hurt your feelings so...

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

but I didnt make her stronger than anyone all I did was make her power different than the others 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

@Maya: you know you a lot of times make her more powerful then anyone else, like in your Christmas RP and Robin Hood RP.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

uh the christmas rps have no powers in it so that's not the same same as Robin hood they aren't more powerful 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Maya and Elia, please stop arguing! We are getting off topic and I want to continue this RP.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Welp, someone can go.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Blink

keeps telporting till he reaches the roof of the ware house and jumps off back wards then teleports to the ground "This is awesome! But I still wonder why us guys like why me or you Bella? The question is what is the point of life if we have powers and want to do it the hard way around but do the easy way because we're too lazy. What if this is just like the movie Matrix where our reality is just virtual and the real world is an apocalypse where there are humans who fight the evil robots. What if this was never real and this reality is just a fake. Oh god I'm turning crazy nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope NOPE!"

• Posted at:

Tokyo Ghoul 4 life

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ in training

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Belinda:

I slap Blink while he's talking crazy and he shuts up.

I joke, "You feel like a human. And I doubt that Poison Ivy used her powers because she was too lazy to push the button on the TV."

Everyone looks at me in shock.

I ask, "What? I know you all wanted to do it after he start talking crazy!"

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

catpizza879

Bella:

Bella  breaks the silents and says"Well, might as well make the most out of it. We should probably find out what are powers are and use them to are advantage." She then runs out of the room making a huge tornado of papers then comes back with a sombrero and said "I just went to Mexico and ate pupusas!!!"

• Posted at:

HELLO

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Belinda:

I facepalm, "Are you serious, Bella? You went to Mexico? And got some food in under 5 seconds? I doubt you paid for them."

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

uh idk what to post 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Don't worry. Just think of a word and create a POV related to the RP out of it. If that doesn't work, I bang my head.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

@Maya: you can come find me....

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

winterfrost107

Chris:

”Well we aren’t in criminal city for abiding by the rules, now are we?” Chris says sarcastically. He then glances at Bella. “But I do agree that we should be seeing what we can actually do with these powers.”

• Posted at:

Staof Nohr

#ProudChristian

#RememberSphin

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."

"I never wanted a prince or a fairy tale. I never wanted a big life. I'm just a girl struggling to be Ordinary." - Agatha of Woods Beyond

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

1)idk where you went

2)im not agreeing to you being the most dangerous and you destroyed my plan of Malia discovering who she really is by killing all the lab people or at least making that her plan even though malia told her she wanted to go back and find out why she was different

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

catpizza879

Bella

"No, I didn't pay for the food Belinda and maybe you should try out your powers. Oh, so what can you do Chris?"

• Posted at:

HELLO

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd