Front sm

crazyteam13

Branch: Janus

Hello, it's been a minute (again), but this familiar draft box makes me oh so happy. :)

Anyways, I'm making this because I was wondering if there was some sort of archiving that has happened that I am not aware of. (I remember something like this happening in 2014 and 2015 where you had to merge accounts and old ones were deactivated?) I came back to this site to collect all of my old poetry off of my letters threads because I realized recently that they aren't stored anywhere but here. However, when I went into my history, I found very few posts. Just about fifteen from 2014, and a few from when I poked my head back in here last year. I was curious if it was just me, so I looked at a few old friend's histories, and the same pattern was in theirs as well. If I remember correctly, I had at least twenty pages of posts. I even tried searching for different threads, but I couldn't find them. All of this leads to a few questions. Am I too late? Was there a purge or an archiving of old posts that happened within the last year? If so, is there any way to get them back or have they been lost in cyberspace? 

Thanks,

~Kari

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Thank you to all,

for all that you've done.

~Kari

Front sm

crowsoul50

They just purged everything December 2015 and back

• Posted at:

I S H M A E L

forum dad

A meter apart, we blankly stare

We shout in our heads, "Are you still in there?"

Well, this ends bad then, we knew it would

So we won't eat our words, 'cause they don't taste good

|Monster--Dodie| 

Front sm

crazyteam13

@Ishmael: Shoot, how long ago did that happen? 

• Posted at:

Thank you to all,

for all that you've done.

~Kari

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

From what I understand everything inactive since before 2016 is gone. 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY