Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

Branch: Ekaterina

Hi, guys, in case you dont know me,I'm Aphrodite. Since I'm a really big film fan, especially of good movies, I decided to recommend you some great movies in  my opinion.

1)Magnolia (1999)

I watched Magnolia during the summer, and it still remains one of my top ten movies. It's a very long film, but it didn't tire me at all. It doesn't follow one story, it's kind of like many stories happening but somehow they are connected with each other. The acting is remarkable (Tom Kruz, Julianne Moore and Phillip Seymour Hoffman in one movie? please)and the soundtrack was also amazing as well.

More coming soon!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Proud Greek

Ninjas, Ninjas, Ninjas in pyjamas! (Let's show them who we are!) **follows trap dance :P**

Proud Little Black Star

Aphrodite, the dark queen of CCMB

\m/ metalhead 4ever

#RememberSkylarAndAnyoneWhoDiedfromCancer

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

agentginger211

Branch: Janus

PTFL.

• Posted at:

Melissa|AgentGingerCahill

50%Ekaterina&50%Janus

SNAKESALADIN

Anger|Is|An|Acid|That|Can|Do

More|Harm|To|The|Vessel|In

Which|It|Is|Stored|Then|Anything

On|Which|It|Is|Poured~MarkTwain

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

2)I Am Sam (2001)

I watched it yesterday and it was such a great decision to do so. Heartbreaking, yet still shows a lot about society in general, this movie tells us the story of a mentally challenged man that tries to raise his 7 year old daughter. Undoubtedly, a great perfomance from Sean Penn, as Sam, which led him to an Academy Award nomination for Best Actor, and also a great perfomance from Michelle Pfeifer, as his lawyer. It will make you cry, but I promise you, you will love it.

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Ninjas, Ninjas, Ninjas in pyjamas! (Let's show them who we are!) **follows trap dance :P**

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

3) Pan's Labyrinth (2006) 

Oh well. What to say about this movie. It is a piece of art. I love Guillermo Del Toro so when I watched it, I expected nothing less than what I witnesses. We witness the story of a young girl who moves with her family to her father in law's military Base, during the hard years of Franco. There, the forest and a place called Pan's labyrinth reveal a breathtaking fairytale, a must watch film.

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3

Front sm

catpizza879

@DarkQueen I love that movie, I own it on DVD. Heres one of my movie recommendations.

4) Hoodwinked (2012?)

I love this movie it's all about fariytale characters. But it's mostly centered on Litte red riding hood and her granny, along with the Bad bad wolf and woods man, who were framed for stealing recipes for sweets. I won't spoil it for you in case you come across it.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

darkqueen30

aka DetectiveGirl13

@CatPizza879 I remember that movie because people were talking about it when it came out! I've never watched it though, but I'll keep it in mind now. :D

5)Fight Club (1999)

The first rule of Fight Club is:you never talk about the Fight Club. However, I can only tell you this; it's one of the greatest masterpieces you will ever witness. Do a favor to yourself and watch it!

• Posted at:

Proud Greek

Proud Little Black Star

\m/ metalhead 4ever

Sasuke Uchiha <3