• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

catpizza879

Branch: Ekaterina

(This got cut from before) Just like the topic says, (meekly says) I don't want to copy you @AngentGinger I just thought it would be a good idea for everyone to come write about their weirdest dreams. I will post about my weirdest dream later. again I don't want to copy you 

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

agentginger211

Branch: Janus

No worries about copying! It’s cool. :) Here is some weird dreams I’ve had in the past:

- I was in the forest walking with a group of people that abandoned me and I ended up at a creepy looking house and I went inside and there was a torture chamber in the basement and a creepy old lady.

- I was laying in my bed in my bedroom and the wall and windows suddenly disappeared on one side and I could see the planets and there were ships flying past my room along with airplanes.

- I was in my backyard and a tiny space ship crashed with a little Mr. Potato Head inside.

- Again I was in my backyard and there was a huge inflatable pumpkin man thing chasing me.

- I’ve been abducted or attacked by aliens way too many times to count.

- I have dreamed that something was wrong with my legs and I couldn’t walk like my legs were breaking and twisting around each other and I woke up in physical pain.

- I was trapped in a house with living dead people and we tried to escape.

- I was underwater essentially drowning but not in pain.

- The falling dream.

- I’ve been stuck in small spaces and had to escape.

...And there’s literally so many more that I remember if I tried to continue I’d be typing for a long time! Consider these as the highlights! My messed up brain has so much more to offer, I could make a movie!

• Posted at:

Melissa|AgentGingerCahill

50%Ekaterina&50%Janus

SNAKESALADIN

Anger|Is|An|Acid|That|Can|Do

More|Harm|To|The|Vessel|In

Which|It|Is|Stored|Then|Anything

On|Which|It|Is|Poured~MarkTwain

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

I dreamed I got bitten by a snake and died while saving my sisters, but every time I die in a dream, I regenerate somewhere else, like a respawn point, only, when it started happening, I had no idea what a respawn point was.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

midnightlightning285

Hi here is one of my dreams (I only remember my dreams because I Immediatley start trying to recreate the dreams with LEGOS) here is one of them:

I was sitting at a desk with dark steve rainbow steve and light steve  fused together along with yellow steve, plauge steve, elder blue steve, bedrock steve, red steve and time steve who were not fused (*) and I was there as a superhero I made up named lightnin(g) bedrockian.

The steves were having a crisis and time steve started making pokemon and that is where it ended.

(*): If you watch youtubers like unspeakable, favremysabre, sharkboy009, and moosecraft you will understand all of those steve names.

• Posted at:

I'm not one to wait respond ASAP Call me

One of these choices. 

Redstonian Emboar (prefered) 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dave/Lightnin(g) Bedrockian

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

catpizza879

Sorry for the hold up bubs but I WILL post tomorrw :^)

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

ghostmorning7

Branch: Lucian

Aw heck yeah. I dreamed I actually went to CP nationals, finished High School with a 4.0 unweighted gpa, and didn't get a single B. None of which will ever happen lol. XDD

~Hope Forever~ Andrea

• Posted at:

~Hope Forever~ Andrea   

Goodbyes are only sad if you know you'll never say hello again

I guess this one is sad

So I'll bid you goodbye for the last time

And say thank you for the memories

Know that I'll miss you tomorrow and ever day after

Front sm

catpizza879

@AgentGinger Your dreams are werid and I remember having to escape something or someone

@Amber That dream was well werid

@RedstonianEmboar I never heard of those Steves before and its cool that you started re-create your dreams

I tried to post before but it didn't go though,  so I'll try to post now. I have one dream to share you guys and I hope it goes though.

Dream#1 I remember being infront of a huge house,there was a family get-together and I was in change of everything from the food to the seating. So the last of the famliy got there and I invited some of my friends to the get-together one was there already and more where coming still, so I was just walking around and making sure everything was in its place when a silver van came and parked infront of the house and I saw a hat sticking out of the window and started chanting "Jonah Wizard,Jonah Wizard,Jonah Wizard" He looked out the window and gave me a look that said "did you really just do that" Then the door  opened and out came Hamliton Holt(aparently he was my boyfriend)carrying a dish of some sort,I was so happy to see him that I gave him a hug and a kiss then Jonah said "ewwwww" and the dream ended there. Please mods let this though please please    

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

midnightlightning285

Don't get started when my dreams become musicals with rymes it is so annoying.

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

catpizza879

@RedstonianEmboar Woah O-O I never had a dream that was a musical before not even a consert or anything.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

midnightlightning285

Let me guess I am going to wake up with a rhyme to pickles on the seafloor in my head.

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

midnightlightning285

Pickles on the seafloor planting pickles till there's no more. told you, this is what first came into my head this morning.

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

catpizza879

Alright here's, yet another dream from yours truely

Dream#2

I was in a Sonic game (I'm always dreaming/thinking of video games :*)) and I was a brown tabby cat and the object of the game was to collect the most rings. My partner was Shadow the Hedgehog and we were cheating (first Shadow went and got every single ring---well I guess I should be more detailed right. Well there was a wide tube---a floating tube---- and you had to jump  in other to get the rings inside and it was a really high, and I mean really high jump enough to wake you up from a dream.) Alright, on with the dream. It was my turn to go and I jumped and just as I was started going down into the tube. I start to get this feeling when your falling and woke up.

Well that was my dream. If anyone has a werid dream you know where to come. Ciao!

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

midnightlightning285

I couldn't see anything in this dream so this is what I heard:

*Random sicada noises*

*Static eletricity noises*

*Icicle crashes*

"I'm arceus and sound has descended into chaos".

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

catpizza879

Pokey to the top.

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd