Front sm

sapphiredragon5553

Branch: Lucian

I refuse to beleive that's what Ian looks like (go to "Dossier" scroll down 'till you see the title "Ian Kabra" look at picture to the right) and have you seen Grace's picture? No way!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi, it's Katie:) I'm Lucian and a bit Janus but I'm nice:) I'm home-schooled and on a lot and I would love to chat with anyone! And I'm trying to get my first a five hundred stars, thanks if you make that happen!:)

Front sm

sapphiredragon5553

And I imagine Dan and Amy having darker hair and Amy being like shorter a tiny bit skinnier? And also her looking a lot more shy. But still! Ian kabra does NOT look like that, I refuse to beleive it.

• Posted at:

Hi, it's Katie:) I'm Lucian and a bit Janus but I'm nice:) I'm home-schooled and on a lot and I would love to chat with anyone! And I'm trying to get my first a five hundred stars, thanks if you make that happen!:)

Front sm

sapphiredragon5553

Sorry! I meant Amy being a tiny bit *less* skinny please excuse that typo

• Posted at:

Front sm

agentginger211

Branch: Janus

Do you mean that the way you pictured the characters are different from the way they look in pictures, or do you mean that the characters look different from picture to picture? 

~ Melissa

• Posted at:

Melissa|AgentGingerCahill

50%Ekaterina&50%Janus

SNAKESALADIN

Anger|Is|An|Acid|That|Can|Do

More|Harm|To|The|Vessel|In

Which|It|Is|Stored|Then|Anything

On|Which|It|Is|Poured~MarkTwain

Front sm

sapphiredragon5553

Both!!

• Posted at: