Front sm

dogyellow583

Branch: Ekaterina

...you don't have to reply if you don't want to. seen you posting and i feel bad because a lot of people you knew left, it seems. so yeah-- someone has oficially noticed you :P

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Front sm

sapphiredragon5553

Branch: Lucian

That is really sweet of you i'm crying magic will love that you did something nice for her:)

• Posted at:

Hi, it's Katie:) I'm Lucian and a bit Janus but I'm nice:) I'm home-schooled and on a lot and I would love to chat with anyone! And I'm trying to get my first a five hundred stars, thanks if you make that happen!:)

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

Lolllll, some context: I had surgery last week and I'm on like a really strong painkiller right now that makes me uhhhh, kinda crazy? So I normally take it before sleeping for the night, but I decided to stay up and work on a paper. I got a little sidetracked, thus the random crazy spam last night. :D (Ahaha, also sent some weird texts to my boyfriend and friends #regret)

Thanks for noticing, though, I guess? Lol. I actually have other ways to talk to most, if not all, of the people I used to talk to a lot on here. It's just kinda hard because everyone's so busy, y'know? :p We've all kinda moved on, too? I just like to visit here sometimes because #nostalgia :D 

Anyway, how are you? How's NaNo going? :D How's life? How's school? Is it winter yet where you live? It snowed like every day this week where I live. So sadddd. :( Are you doing anything cool for Thanksgiving?

Alsoooooo, I'm a day late, but happy MBirthday! :D

Byeeeeeee

ohhhhh you can call me Claire if you want lol 

• Posted at:

ur fav gurl klary

no bullying pls

Front sm

sapphiredragon5553

Hi Claire, you can call me Katie. And yes, I am aware that you totally weren't talking to me in all of that, but why is it sad that it snowed? It hardly ever snows where I live, but it is chilly:)

• Posted at:

Hi, it's Katie:) I'm Lucian and a bit Janus but I'm nice:) I'm home-schooled and on a lot and I would love to chat with anyone! And I'm trying to get my first a five hundred stars, thanks if you make that happen!:)

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

Hey Katie. Nice to meet you. :)

It's sad because that means I gotta drive on bad roads for the next five months. ._. Just in general, I don't mind the actual snow, but I don't like the cold and winter. The worst part is when it snows and everything's really pretty, and after a little bit, everything's all muddy and gross. :/ It's also pretty lame when it's cloudy all the time. I definitely prefer spring and summer. :D

• Posted at:

ur fav gurl klary

no bullying pls

Front sm

sapphiredragon5553

Okay lol i get it now- still too young to drive so I guess that part didn't occur to me:P

• Posted at:

Front sm

dogyellow583

Lol, you're fine... does that mean you're crazy for talking to me? o_o hope the sugery went well and the recovery goes smoothly....!!

Yeah, that's tough and sad :| i was just thinking the other day about this-- I literally have never had friends offline and now i'm getting closer to the end of highschool, i'm afraid it's unavoidable that we'll kind of separate. i don't know, maybe it'll be different because we're homeschooled.

I'm doing okay and NaNo is going great. I'm trying (and on target for, unless Thanksgiving changes that) for 70K this year. But I'll be happy with anything over 50K. And aside from that, I actually did an outline this year which is really helping me, like really and I 'm thinking this could really be something I finish and edit after November is over. There are a lot of doubts but like... o_o i think that's normal so trying to ignore them.

YES IT IS WINTER DON'T REMIND ME. ...-cough- apologies. It hasn't snowed a ton really but it's cold and I get cold so easily anyways ;_:

On Wednesday we're going to my dad's side of the family. We're cooking together Wednesday I think (which is like totally new o_o don't know what's up with that but should be fun o_o) and then y'know, eating the next day XP and then we usually all split into groups for black Friday shopping.

You doing anything?

you're earlier than I was; I forgot until you said that :P ...four years. Dude, how did you remember? XD

okay, will do-- just got into the habit of putting usernames in the titles of chat threads so names don't get confused. I haven't seen another Claire around but... never know? o_o

• Posted at:

Front sm

sapphiredragon5553

did u say 70k girl how long is that

• Posted at:

Front sm

dogyellow583

42K is between 125-130 pages for me. that's where i am right now. so... 

• Posted at:

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

@Katie: Yeahhh, I never really used to think about it too much. But like snow means you gotta heat up the car a few minutes early, wipe all the snow off the windshield, and then you gotta leave early in case the roads are really bad. Idk, it just makes the whole process of going from point A to point B a lot slower. Not fun. ._. But hahaha, I would think snow was cool if I lived somewhere where it didn't snow often. :D I don't like the cold at all, though, no matter where I am. o.o

@Christy: Nooooooooo, the crazy normally wears off while I sleep. I replied in the morning after sleeping. :D Yeah, my doctor/surgeon said it went well, and I've been doing fine. :D The first week was kinda rough because I had a drainage tube in (tmi?? sorry lol o_o) and couldn't shower or do a ton, but it came out and everything's back to normal. :D

Wow, what a mood. o_o I dunno, as long as y'all put in the effort to stay in touch, you should be fine? You might not talk as often, but if you both want to keep talking, nothing's stopping you. :D Like, not gonna lie, Chu's probably one of my best friends, and it's probably because we talk like everyday. o_O I thought you had other platforms for talking to MB friends, maybe not, but if you do, it definitely helps because there's a little more freedom. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Don't think being homeschooled makes too much of a difference, though... it's mostly what you/they're doing after high school that does.

Nice! That's actually really good, considering you're at 42K right now. :D :D Outlining always helped for me, too. Gives more structure? Helps prevent you from getting stuck and not knowing what to write next, I guess. But that's super cool that you think it's worth finishing and editing. :D If you don't mind me asking, what is it about? 

Lolll. :D Same, though. I have the warmest bedroom in the house, but I'm still cold all the time. o_o Luckily, I have coffee and hot chocolate and fuzzy blankets and fires. :D

Haha, that's cool. What are you going to cook? :D I've never really gone black Friday shopping, to be honest. o.O What kinds of places and things do you normally get? (Thinking I'll probably do some shopping, at least online, this year because I kinda procrastinated getting Christmas presents for everyone. Oops?)

Uhhh, me and my little brother are going to make pumpkin muffins Wednesday night for breakfast on Thursday. :D We normally spend Thursday cooking and cleaning for all of my dad's family that comes over. Aaaaaand, this year my brothers invited some international students from school to come over, which I guess is like a new tradition? Like inviting people that don't have anyone else to be with for Thanksgiving? So that's cool. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Four years is a long time, my dude. Glad you've stuck around for so long. :D November 2014 was a good month and I remember it really well, I guess, lol. :D 

Haha, you're good. Just didn't know if you knew my name or not. o_o Lollll.

• Posted at:

ur fav gurl klary

no bullying pls

Front sm

dogyellow583

:D that's good, I'm glad it went well...! 

Yeah, that's what my mom said... I just feel like it'll be weird because I'm older than them. I don't know, I guess it doesn't make that much of a difference just because you've finished school XP I just feel too mature for them sometimes. Like I've seen things they haven't-- which is good because some of those things were not nice to go through lol.

I did talk to MB friends other places but they weren't all super close so we did kind of drift because of that. Like, we talk if we're both around but I don't think it's a big deal for either of us if we can't find the time? I had basically two good friends. One of them was more recently that we really started getting close but she's in college and dealing with a lot besides that so... she knows where she can come when she needs me and she does when she can.

The other one was Erica... Aka, probably something that may affect the way I make friends for the rest of my life XD I've always gotten jealous easily but now it's like one minute I dedicate my entire life to a person and the next I back off because I'm afraid they don't need me :P

Thank youuuu... Yeah, I'm really happy I made myself outline and probably will do it again :D Are you doing NaNo this year?

It's fantasy-- which honestly, I always tried to stay away from because it's too complicated and needs a genius to write it. But somehow that's what I always come up with -face palm- basically, MMC stumbles upon a girl (FMC) on a beach who doesn't even know who she is... MMC had been searching for clues with a treasure map and the two of them end up being taken to an island by a strange little man o_o (...dude, I loved writing that scene.) So they have to help the king save the island because y'know it's in danger...

-hides- none of my ideas sound good telling them to someone else

i want some pumpkin muffins -pout-   Well, I think we'll be making some desserts especially. They're the ones my grandma made all the time and my dad and uncle especially are trying to perfect them. Before she passed away she gave Dad a recipe but there weren't really any exact measurements... XP she just made it so often that she put in the amounts that seemed right lol. So they have to experiment a little XD but I'll probably have to help my aunts and mom with the actual food stuff since the guys get to do desserts o_o

Four years is a long time. I don't know if it did me more good than harm though XD I've met a few people I'm glad I met but a lot of it was a mess...

Yeah, it's okay :D  ...my name in my signature just one day decided to not be in English anymore o_o i'm not exactly sure what happened to it because it was readable for a really long time.

• Posted at:

Front sm

joyfuldreamer12

Branch: Janus

Okay, sorry for busting in like this but I was on checking my contact thread and noticed Claire's username soooo....

Claire honey I miss you and hi! I hope you have a really good Thanksgiving. And that life is going good for you.

Love,

Bess

• Posted at:

Bess

It's addictive the minute you let yourself think...

the things that I say just might matter to someone

topics/255489

topics/185888

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

@Christy: Started to reply, got like 99% through, but ahaha I need to sleep. It is late. o_O I'll try to finish soon, but I've been sick. *facepalm* 

@Bessss: Posted on the letterbox thread. Melinyel. :D

• Posted at:

ur fav gurl klary

no bullying pls

Front sm

dogyellow583

It's alright. Hope you got your rest and are feeling better. I've been away, anyways.

• Posted at:

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

Okay, here we go. Thanks for being patient. o.o

Yeah, I relate to that a lot. Maybe once they're older, you'll relate more? That's tough, though. :/ It's really hard when you feel a lot more mature because of your experiences, and they haven't been or you don't know if they've been through those kind of things. Especially if the experiences really shape who you are as a person, because it's almost like you're a different person. 

Ohhh, yeah... Same, honestly. Like the big pack of oldies that you probably/maybe associate me with, and everyone thought we were all besties? I always just kinda observed, never really got too involved relationally? Except with Chu, apparently. o_o I think it's different with her, though, because we met up?? Idk. That all was kinda off-topic, sorry. o.o But college is something else that really changes people. So like, sorry to be sort of depressing, but I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens with you guys that's happened with you and your other friends? Like how you feel like you've been through stuff and they haven't? Idk. 

Positively affected, I'm assuming? Communication is really important, I feel? I'm still trying to figure out the whole dedicate my entire life thing out, too, but as far as being afraid that someone doesn't want/need me, and assuming it's someone I really want to keep in my life, like I would maybe just ask them about it. o_o Never ever assume someone doesn't want you in their life at all, though, my dude. 

Not really? At the beginning of the month, I just wanted to write more, so I decided to write a haiku a day. :D I mostly stopped writing them after the surgery, so basically after a week lolll. It's been kinda on and off. But I also started journaling again-ish? Idk. I basically never write anymore (sad, right? ._.), so anything is good for me.

Dude, that actually sounds really cool. :D I wanna know more about the little man, he sounds intriguing. o.o And also why they need to save the island. o_o Lemme know when it's published lolll. :D :D

We ended up not making the muffins because I was sick. ._. Might make them this week instead? :D Hahaha, my grandma did that too. :D She showed my mom how to make everything, though, so there wasn't any guessing. How did everything go, though? What did you end up making? How was your Thanksgiving?? :D

Yeah, it really is. Honestly, it doesn't feel like it's been four years since 2014, but wow, I was a freshman back then, and now I'm a freshman again lol. o_o Weird how fast time goes by. Also, I know I said it like a hundred times a few months ago, but sorry for all the messes me and my friends caused with you. o_o Not really in a sappy mood, rn, so I'm not crying like I was then (lollll I was a mess, sorry :D :D), but wow, I'm still just as sorry. o_O

It shows up normal on my phone, but on my laptop it's the weird font. o.O Weird.

Oof, that was long. Hope you have a good Monday. :D

• Posted at:

ur fav gurl klary

no bullying pls

Front sm

dogyellow583

yas, of course. take your time :)

Yeah, maybe... this one girl in particular is only a year younger than me but I just feel so dark and morbid. :P it's not like I try to be, lol. Especially this

past summer... I'd sit there in the coffee shop with them and it was so strange. Like, they had literally no idea how I barely pulled myself together to be there or how afraid I was. I don't know, I guess I'll just have to wait and find out what happens.

and I'm at a breaking point with chemistry. it's been around six months sense I've done anything to myself and I'm pretty sure that's about to end this week.

Yeah, I think I did and probably still do by accident. Also, lucky.    Naw, I can just hope that I can lose myself in learning something I'm really passionate about and I won't need friends. ;D or at least not super close friends :P

No, not at all >.< negatively. Sorry, you might not even know who she is... most people on chat knew about me and her since we were always on there and i'm used to being there instead of the forums :P

Yes, communication is important in all kinds of relationships.   If someone can fake needing me like she did, that makes it a constant worry... not an intentional worry.  I keep thinking one day I'll be able to have a best friend again but the more time that goes by, the more I think it's impossible XP soon after I started talking to her, i told my mom that if anything went wrong, i would never have another friend in my lifetime and that's proving to turn out true lol. and my mom's just kind of like, "i told you so; the kind of friend you're looking for doesn't exist."

so yeah. she probably doesn't even remember it happened o_o

ooh haiku are cool. oh, i wish i would journal regularly. i've tried to get into the habit several times and somehow always fall out of it.

lol i wanna know more about the little man too o_o  i mean, if it gets published, i will :P

aww. yes make muffins this week. my Thanksgiving went went. went black friday shopping with some of my cousins and a couple other people. apparently they live off of only one meal a day and decided not to stop and eat. so i kept thinking we would stop to eat after a while and no one did. so i was half convinced i was going to just pass out in the mall or something. it was great... o_o

how was your thanksgiving?

Time does go by really fast... it's insane. What are you studying now??

Like you mentioned earlier, I probably assumed you didn't like me since none of the other oldies seemed to. Which is a shame because you really weren't involved in any way. I deserved it :D but it's cool to know that someone cares enough to apologize even though it was four years ago. most people would assume it doesn't matter anymore since it was so long ago. you're a really sweet person.

• Posted at:

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

(sent a long reply, we'll see if it goes through lolll, in the meantime tho, here's this :D)

Life's been a lot lately, thanks for being chill when I disappear. ._. 

Hope you had a good Christmas. :D What did you do? Did you get anything cool? Give any cool presents to anyone? Also, since you're homeschooled, do you like have an official break from school, or like what? If you do have a break, what have you been doing instead of school? lolll Or like, what have you been doing lately? Anything cool? :D 

Any new year's resolutions? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Posted at:

ur fav gurl klary

no bullying pls

Front sm

magicalnectar2

aka AgentOfficer39

Oof, hopefully this goes through.

...wow, that's really relatable. I honestly don't really know what to say besides that, because I honestly have the same problem. It's so hard to do things when you feel so out of place and everything and like...... wow, big mood.

I mean, I am friends and talk to them, I was just never super close with any of them, and I don't necessarily talk to them a lot. I just watch them talk to each other tbh lollll. :D Ikr lucky, but I used to be soooo dumb back then, too. I told my parents she was just a friend from school (idk, never really been very close or had a very good relationship with my parents and they've never supported me having online friends so like .........hehhh don't be like me when you grow up). *facepalm* I could've diiiiiiied tbh, but like we'd Skyped before?? Hahahaha. Idk. And like at least one person irl knew. She literally brought her entire family with her though, and yeah, I basically gave them a tour of downtown wherever I live and we all got ice cream hahahahahahhahaha I'm so dumb. *facepalm* Wow, what a nice trip down memory lane. o_o So long agooo.

Anywhooooooooooooooooooooooooo, idk, I've tried to convince myself I don't need good friends and can lose myself in math bc wow okay man math is actually so much fun and I love it so much you could maybe say I'm passionate (wow I'm a nerd), but like.... idk, I've realized that even though I don't mind isolating myself for the most part and even though I'm completely fine with not socializing on a regular basis, it's kinda unhealthy and like idk... I'm human, so I need human contact. And like......... I like hanging out with my friends, and always feel good after hanging out, so not really sure why I don't do stuff with them more. o_o So I guess my point is, you should stop hoping you won't need good friends. Because you need friends, and good friends are better than friends that don't really care. :D :D 

No, to be honest, I have no idea who she is. o_o Kind of related, but are you glad the chat is gone? Or like, what do you think about it being gone? It wasn't really a big deal for me because I never really used it. 

Dude, I'm sure it's not impossible. I will admit, though, finding good friends is actually hard??? ._. And it sucks, because I know there's people I would love to be friends with, but like... idk, I just think a lot of people are better than me, I guess? So, anyway, what are you looking for in a friend, then? 

Yeah, I'm normally really bad about journalling too. But idk, I've been getting better at it, and like idk, I like to write about the good stuff that happens. And honestly, I don't even write that much either. o.o Writing something feels better than nothing. :D Also, right after break started, I started writing a MBer Christmas story (which I had wanted to do for a while, but then Becky posted the prompt, so then I had to xD), and wooooooowwwwwww it felt good to actually write, even though I'm really bad at writing stories and it's been literally years since I last wrote a story. 

Okay, but my dude, you should try journaling again. I always feel dumb when I do it, and it makes me feel dumb, like... writing all of my thoughts out and being vulnerable makes me feel stupid, but it helps? Especially because I hate talking to people about my feelings and everything. So idk, it might help you? You should give it another chance. :D (Also, last night I tried "meditating" aka zoning out for like five minutes and not really thinking about anything in particular... just kinda sat there and let my mind intentionally wander, and like wooooooowwwwwwwww I felt so good after, idek why lollolololol I felt so stupid but it helped?). I don't even know why I'm telling you this lolll

I'm glad your Thanksgiving was good (oof, that was so long ago o_o). :D Did you buy anything when you went shopping? Lolll, you should've said something or asked if you could stop to get food. *facepalm*

Ehh, not gonna lie my mental health has, uhh, been declining since right before Thanksgiving/around that time, so Thanksgiving actually kinda sucked lol. I eventually made my muffins a couple weeks later, though. :D

Ooooooooooooooof, I'm tryna be a gucci engineer. I'm thinking maybe chemical, but like, not 100% sure. Do you know what you're gonna do after highschool? 

I mean, if I'm gonna be honest, I was kinda annoyed bc idk like, you were a newbie? Still am that way with newbies, I guess (like it's not even just here on the MB, I tend to get annoyed by new people at work, I'm working on it tho). No one deserves people being rude to themmmmm, especially people that didn't really do anything on purpose to upset anyone. Also, my dude, you should scroll down a little on /347944 cuz I don't think you saw it. o.o

• Posted at:

ur fav gurl klary

no bullying pls

Front sm

dogyellow583

Okay I’m having trouble getting my post to post. Might post this in sections. I’ll say when it’s the last section. 

It is difficult. And I think almost everyone feels that way at one point... but it feels like you’re the only one lol people don’t really talk about it. 

Well good for you :D i’m glad you were able to do that. 

My parents knew I was (and still am) here. They were actually about to set up a time for me and Erica to meet irl. (We were messaging on mail at that point.)

I know I need friends. And I’d like to have friends. When I’m with them, like you mentioned, I have a lot of fun. But then I just flip and start thinking they didn’t come to see me, just the other people there; they don’t want to be my friend; etc. and I just want to pull away and not even try to talk to them again.

...I can’t put people through that. I can hardly handle it. It makes me feel messed up and... mental.

(She was my best friend and then just decided I was a terrible person and she wanted me to never have existed.) 

• Posted at:

Front sm

dogyellow583

Okay if this posts, it’s the last section.

I’m okay with it being gone. I was wasting sooo much time on chat and I didn’t even know many people on there anymore. There’s one person who night come back to chat but not post on our chat thread but he hadn’t been back in forever. So... hopefully he’ll go to the chat thread if he does come back :P 

...somebody who won’t ever leave me, basically :P somebody I can just be me around. And who knows me as well as they know themselves— because I don’t do fake lol or the friends where you always talk about just school or things like that o.o ...idk... like I said, doesn’t exist. :P

Yeah I should journal again... I like being able to look back and see how I was feeling or what I was doing at different times, too. 

I’m glad those things are helping you :) I’m fairly certain nothing can ever help me lol... but it makes me happy seeing other people feel better :D

noooo i didn’t buy anything. Just walked around and looked at all the people o.o... see I figured they had a planned time to stop and eat, so I didn’t think i’d have to ask. Because when I went with my mom and aunts, we planned to eat before we went home XP

Do you wanna talk about it?... I’ve just been ranting about my own self :/ I’m sorry... I won’t talk about me anymore >.< ...I really am capable of just listening to other people without talking, I promise >.<

Wow that’s amazing ^_^ good luck :D

Probably I won’t do much after high school based on how my past goals have gone. I’d enjoy studying psychology but I don’t know if I actually want that as a career. My parents think I shouldn’t move out until I get married or at least have worked for a while but I almost think I’d like to move somewhere close. 

I’m really obsessed with dogs right now and want a puppy soooo bad. I’d also foster if I could. But mom won’t allow animals in the house... and we don’t have enough room for a dog unless it was a really small one. 

As far as work though I’ll most likely end up working in the family business. I just feel weird about getting paid by my parents because they’ve already paid for everything I’ve ever needed for my entire life XP

:o no, I hadn’t seen it... thank you for telling me. 

• Posted at: