Do you like it? (Please vote because I have to tell Onyx) ; )

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Branch: Ekaterina

Dart's natural healing heals him but Overhaul has too much of a hard grip on him. If I were to teleport I'd just bring him with me. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Overhaul:

"Sure." I take a look at it and see the problem "it has a nuclear battery no wonder its nuclear and explosive. I see an alternative for this.*grabs a bit of his energy core and replaces the battery with it and winces**quickly makes tazer out of nuclear battery and zaps Dart with it ten times*" "Stay awake or I'll zap you.*zaps and pokes him with it*"

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

midnightlightning285

Dave:

Thanks I needed something with lots of power I'm still workin on a dimension folder basically folds dimensions so anything can be any where at anytime, by the way I'll try to remake the peice of the core for you thanks.

*Thinking inside his mind*

What is going on why, why why, why, why, why, what is happening to me.

*Runs so fast WITHOUT his suit that everyone KNOWS something is wrong.*

Mods let this through.

• Posted at:

I'm not one to wait respond ASAP Call me

One of these choices. 

Redstonian Emboar (prefered) 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dave/Lightnin(g) Bedrockian

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

"Woah, Dave are you ok?" Modi asks. 

Seeing his chance, Dart teleports to Paris taking Overhaul with him. The surprise momentarily shocks Overhaul but not for long. So Dart swings his leg up and kicks him in the head. His feet were still numb from the tazor so it didn't hurt to bad and it loosened the robot boy's grip so Dart teleported out of his hand but only a few feet from him. "Give me Mystique!" He yells, his fist up in defense. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

midnightlightning285

Dave at paris (Coincidence?): 

"Have to get rid of orion" 

No am I going evil?  

"No no"

*Destroys every pay phone in paris to create an explosive that would destroy paris if you either cut the wrong wire or time runs out*

*Come on don't fall to the dark side, don't fall to the dark side*

"SBT Battery Vowel"

"Orion throw the tazer in the ocean quick"

*Runs so fast WITHOUT his suit around the world that the earth spins in the opposite direction*

Dave in paris 3 days ago:

"Ok now is my Chance"

"Destroy the SBT so they can't get Dart"

Runs so fast around the world WITHOUT his suit that he goes back to present time.

Dave at the hero compound:

"Modi help me"

Mods let this through.

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Modi:

"With what?" I ask eager to help. 

Dart:

"What's happening!?" I yell. "Mystique!?" 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

midnightlightning285

"My subconsious is trying to turn me evil"

"Hiii Modii"

"We need to get rid of my sub-"

"Nooooooo"

"See what I mean?"

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

"Ok, what do you want me to do?" 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Overhaul:

"Fine Dart just give my my core back." so I take it out and look at it and part of it turns crimson red "Oh crud." I watch it contract but I pry it open giving enough space for Mystique to escape through "Dart take me back to the facility I need Dave for this! I'm doing my best but it's not enough!" I see my hand turn red where it touched the core then it suddenly just grabs my face "*muffled*Dart grab my hand!" I see it grow into a saw and start spinning

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Modi:

"Ok, how do I do that?"

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

catpizza879

Mystique

Something bumped into the cage and the latch from the cage opened freeing Mystique.

"Yes, I'm free and without Dart's help. *sighs* He probably forgot about me." Mystique thought changing back into her human form. "Now, how do I get out of here?" Mystique mumbled

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

XD Dart's right the Rashid. 

Dart looks at Overhaul terrified and watches Mystique. I could just grab Mystique and go...but...I can't just leave him here to die! Dart grabs Mystique's hand and jumps and Overhaul dodging the saw and pushing Mystique away from it. He grabbed Overhaul's foot but instead of teleporting he uses his healing power he hasn't told anyone about. Even on robots it should work. He thinks and it does. All of a sudden there was no noise and Overhaul returned to normal. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

catpizza879

@Wolf, What do you mean? XP

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

@Rashid I mean Dart was standing by Mystique, stupid spell check on my phone changed it.

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

midnightlightning285

"I don't know we need Overhaul he has changed from evil to good he could probably get rid of him now where did dart teleport him to?"

"Why do I have a feeling it's paris?"

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

As soon as Dart heals Overhaul he grips Mystique's hand and Overhaul's foot tighter than teleports in front of the others. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Overhaul:

"Thank you Dart! Also Dave, I know how to get rid of your evil subconscious, I need the part of my core because I need to check it, it's most likely red in color, if so, I need to eat it, grinding or melting it won't work, even if I grind or melt it it'll still be red, it needs to be replaced with a different battery. And Dart you are free to go, another time I guess, after all you did save my life."

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Dart looks at everyone, terrified then grabs Mystique and teleports somewhere else, to the villain compound. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

midnightlightning285

"I know what happened with the core when exposed to the pure electrons it became a new element turning it red and evil the only way to reverse this is to use nuclear fission, is there a lab around here"

Mods let this through.

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

catpizza879

Mystique

"Well that was rather stange don't you think Dart?" Mystique asked

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Dart laughs and plops down hard on the couch. "I don't even want to think about what just happened!" He stands up immediately and walks over to her quickly. "But you're not hurt are you?" He asks. 

(My color stopped working, sorry)

"My lab is right around the corner." Alex says. "Follow me!" 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

midnightlightning285

"Thanks give me about 5 minutes"

"after that someone else will have to put the core back"

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

catpizza879

Msytique

"No, I'm not hurt. Just a little tired is all.", Msytique answered, "What about you?"

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

catpizza879

Sue-Ann

"Ok, now that, tha's over what do we do now?" Sue-Ann said turning to Modi

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

midnightlightning285

"Finished, now modi give Overhaul the core back"

"Don't ghet red oaf mei"

Mods let this through.

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Modi hands Overhaul the core then turns to Sue-Ann. "I don't know...our parents still aren't back...does anyone know where they are?" 

Dart sighs. "I'm fine, just still a little numb from Overhaul's razor." He says. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Overhaul

I say to the other Dave "Listen, Subconscious Dave, you weren't supposed to be conscious, not able to think or do anything, so sit down and let me do the work." I examine the core, slicing it in half to look at what's inside and its red all the way then suddenly it turns into a scorpion like thing and extends it spike to my face so I grab it and smash it into the shape of a cookie and stuff it in my mouth and chew I like a cookie

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

midnightlightning285

"Ahh I'll go take over soemone else"

"Now whtever just happened let's hope it doesn't happen again, wait I still feel like I'm able to run faster than normal"

Runs faster than Usian bolt going 100 meters in 9.50 seconds. 

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

catpizza879

"I know." Olive meekly says

"Well than spit it out!." Sue-Ann said

"Well, I know my mom said that they were going to Canada, and will be back... *looks at watch* right about now."

"Maybe we should rest for a while until our parents get back." Mystique said to Dart

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

"Ok," Dart walks back over to the couch and sits down with a sigh and closes his eyes, resting not sleeping. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Overhaul:

suddenly the the red core splits through my chest like those things from Aliens versus Predators and covers me like a symbiote from Venom and takes over except for my hand which it pops off then it says "Ah so good to be back!" And attempts to take over my core and I say "Nope!" And I anchor my hand to the ground and rip it out and pull it along with some pieces of metal and I start ripping pieces out of it only taking blue and black parts  but then it gets away and I reform and say "That thing is out there, and I will find it." Then I contact it and say "I will find you, and I will make your existence painful."

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

midnightlightning285

O verhaul I'm hear to help.

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Poke 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Overhaul:

"That Robot is the most dangerous enemy we have currently and Dave, I need you to get all possible electronics and metal you can get but don't take it from people, that's just stealing, which is inexcusable, even if it's for justice, in one spot like bait, what about in the park where I fought you guys? And the rest of you? Do whatever you feel like is helpful. I'll find a way to contain him... And Alex, I need to borrow your lab, and no Asgardians do not suck no matter how many times your dad says it, it's a scientific fact." At Alex's lab *thinking about magnets and how he moves using magnets and thinks "Great Scott why didn't I think of it! *starts drawing diagrams and fractions and mathematical and scientifical what-not* I can use magnets to attract the metal parts of his body while using a different set of magnets to make an electromagnetic pulse which should disable the core and... Wait a minute, mine.*thinking again* Oh easy fix, get someone that's not me or Dave or anyone with a metal weapon or something to flick the switch!" Thinks among who can flick it, then red subconscious (different from evil Dave subconscious, the helpful one) says "Shadow or Ruby, the one who deflected my huge laser back at me." And I say "Red me you are brilliant!" And it says "We know right?" and I get confused and it says "Get it? We're the same thing just on different sides." And the confusion goes away and I get to work occasionally transforming an arm or a leg or the entire body into a tool to build it occasionally grabbing stuff from junk shops like stuff to build a tesla coil, bars, huge springs, things to make an electromagnetic pulse (don't ask.)

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Alex pauses. "...ok?" She says after both Dave and Overhaul leave. She hears clanking and stuff coming from her lab and kind of bobs on her toes. "Soooo...." 

"What was that thing about Asguardians?" Modi asked confused. 

"Oh! It's just...my dad doesn't like you." Alex says then laughs awkwardly as Modi nods slowly with a goofy smile. 

"I'm totally confused right now." Ruby says. 

Theodre laughs. "Get in line!" 

Cassie walks to the hero compound and slightly feels the ant sized suit in her pocket to make sure it's there then rings the doorbell. 

(my color broke sorry) 

Theodore's head shot up. "I'll get it." He back flips and shoots a web and swings toward the door and lands in front of it. 

"Show off." Modi says under his breath. 

Theodore opens the door and sees Cass. "Hello...who are you?" 

Cass opens her mouth to speak but remembers her stutter. She reached in her pocket and pulls out the tiny suit. 

"Oh! Cass! That's right, sorry?" Theodore said with a laugh. "A lot has happened lately...but come in, I'll have someone explain it to you." They both walk in and Theodore goes to the others. "Hey guys. This is Scott's daughter. Who wants to explain what's been happening?" 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

midnightlightning285

I brang my parents broken car that they donated to the super hero compound to overhaul here is a ton of metal, Literraly my parents donated it to the hero compound after it stopped working no one had bothered to move it out of the junk room.

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Poke

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , , 6