Do you like it? (Please vote because I have to tell Onyx) ; )

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Branch: Ekaterina

"I know right? And I know what you are doing stalling for time! Everybody tries that, but I'll play your little game. Any questions before the battle starts?"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

catpizza879

Sue-Ann went into the back room to get her hero outfit once she put that on and became "Shadow" she went to meet up with Modi for the plan.

Olive went to the back room to change as well, she put on her costume similer to her mom's and flew out the room.

" Do you want to eat inside or outside or eat at the villion compound?" Msytique asked Dart 

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

"Ok so since we each have trackers on us we should be able to see where she is..." Modi said, taking his phone and going to his maps. Each of the little dots represented each of them. "Alex is near Dave's house...lets go! There's a Quinjet in the hanger. "Does anyone know how to fly it?" 

Theodore and Ruby shrugged. 

"Here." Dart said, handing the worker the money they owed. "If that's ok with you?" He said one eyebrow up.

"Uhh...yeah! Why did you kidnap me?!" 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

crimsonghost205

"To attract attention, I don't really blame the civilians, but I despise heroes so let's move to a civilian free area shall we?" Transforms into a KV-2 then Drives to an empty field while playing a video on the screen inside why he despises heroes to Alex.

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonraven439

"You!...Well yeah sometimes they can be annoying..." Alex said, nodding with a half smile. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am in love with Owl City's music

I am a TOP fan

I like Imagine Dragons as well ; )

"And that's just the tip of the iceberg, I'll do whatever it takes to change" 

-Owl City 

Front sm

catpizza879

"I know how to fly the Quinjet." Sue-Ann said meekly

"How about we eat outside?"

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

crimsonraven439

"Ok, Sue-Ann is flying. Lets go!" Modi said, trotting toward the hanger. 

"Sure." Dart said, shrugging. "It doesn't matter to me either way." 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Transforms into a robot again and hangs Alex inside the net on a lamp post "Do they usually take this long to deploy?" *sighs* makes a Newton's cradle with some technology and watches it. if one click is a second then they took two minutes.

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Alex sighs. "I don't know, I thought they'd be here quickly due to the fact I've been kidnapped by a evil, awful, maniacal, bad person." She says, crossing her arms. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

Front sm

crimsonghost205

"Not person, robot. And all this technology is scrambling your signal everywhere. I bet if your tracking signal went and showed up in front of them they wouldn't notice it." Fires a firework that says "OVER HERE!!!!!!!" With lots of arrows pointing at their location "Nope. Still nothing."

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

midnightlightning285

David at his house:

I receiveid the message from alex and looked outside my house I decided I would use my secret weapon: The Super Beam of Time or the SBT for short (Work in progress) and go get ready to battle Over haul.

I grabbed the Glitchy suit and headed off, but before I got to Overhaul I decided to bring him up high in the sky and use the SBT, but before I did that I texted Alex : "I'm coming if you see me falling from the sky tap your foot and snap at the same time that should activate the parachute thnks. :)" Now time to destroy Overhaul 1v1.

Editor's note sorry for not responding over winter break my computer and Internet didn't want to work. :(

• Posted at:

I'm not one to wait respond ASAP Call me

One of these choices. 

Redstonian Emboar (prefered) 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dave/Lightnin(g) Bedrockian

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Aw my post didn't go through : ( 

Alex sighed. "Person, robot. It's all the same to me." She got the text from Dave and typed back, "K" Then looked back at Overhaul with a shrug. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Alex sighed. "Person, robot it's all the same." She said, waving a hand. "And our technology is too advanced...it was made by Stark himself. Nothing can mess with it. Speaking of Stark...You look familiar...do I know you." 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

Front sm

catpizza879

Sue-Ann and the others ran to the Quinjet once everyone was in Sue-Ann said "Buckle Up! Safety first!" Once everyone did that she flew off.

"I can't believe you said that." Olive said

Mystique said "Ok, let's go." *changing back to her original outfit* 

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

crimsonghost205

*Facepalms* makes face out of technology that looks like Ultron "His son. Oh and I see what you did there." Looks at the phone screen and absorbs it "Super Time Beam, Snap, parachute." Plugs in to the phone to determine where David is. ejects the phone back to Alex "You know you can tell your friends to speed up right?"

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

catpizza879

Sue-Ann flies the Quinjet as close as she can get to the street then parks it and everyone piles up on each other. Sue-Ann simply flips over them.

Olive simply flies over.

Mystique and Dart find a seat under the shade of a tree on a hill when Mystique heard the engine of a jet "Did you hear that?" she asked Dart. Mystique looks on the other side of the hill and sees Over Haul and the Quinjet and everyone piled up outsided. "Should we help him?" she asked Dart

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Sees the Quinjet and absorbs all the technology including the suits because like I said the kid of Iron Man will be really unlucky and so will anybody wearing a technology suit then talks to Alex "Can't mess with it you said." With an evil grin then says "Aren't you going to say 'Charge'?"

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

midnightlightning285

Dave battling Overhaul:

Thinks to himself *He messed up the SBT has to be fully charged before you move the suit or else it will result in a massive explosion I so want to see the suit explode on the inside of overhaul*

Starts to fall and yells "Alex you know what to do"

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

"Of course it would be cruel to leave him there by himself...plus I like action. Let's go!" Dart said, shoving the sand which in his mouth and running toward the fight. 

Alex snarled. 

Modi jumped out of the pile. "We only say charge if we want to." He said (I know that didn't make any sense but...I don't know.) Modi unsheathed his sword and pointed it at Overhaul. It blasted him toward him. As Modi soared through the air he wrapped both hands around the sword to steady it. So it could go straight through Overhaul. 

Ruby ran past Overhaul to Alex. "You ok?" She asked. 

"I'm fine now, got me out." (she is in something, right?) 

Theodore shot a web at Overhaul. It wrapped around his neck. He yanked it so it would pull him into Modi's sword quicker. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

The robot form disassembles so it misses Modi's sword and it goes straight through without touching it and as he gets pulled toward Theodore he reassembles his body parts so it avoids Theodore then "This is Sparta!" Spartan kicks him to Modi (and yes she is in a laser net)

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Modi caught Theodore and pushed him toward Alex.. "Go help Alex! Ruby!" 

Ruby looked over and got up quickly and caught Theodore and pushed him over to Alex am dead and used her shadows to float to Modi. "What."

"Ok...so what do we have here?"

"It's some kind of...laser net." 

"Ok." Theodore began to browse his web selection, selecting the electric ones. "Ok...I hope this works." He shot some at the net and it began to spark. It began to wiggle them it went out. "Hurry get out!" Theodore said, grabbing Alex and pulling her out. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Makes laser blades and charges them slicing and dicing through anything in the path like a blender

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Modi blocked the blade with his sword and threw it off of him, throwing Overhaul off balance. 

Ruby dodged the blade twice. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Rolls into a ball and rolls at them spinning his arms magnetically with laser blades firing lasers as well then jumps and unrolls into an attack helicopter and shoots missiles and lasers insanely fast  with the missiles being Electrical Magnetic Pulse which disables technology and normal explosive missiles effectively turning him into a missile and laser machine gun

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

midnightlightning285

David still battling overhaul:

Thinks to himself*Thank god I can think super fast I will not die*

"Hey Overhaul try and hit me" I say as I dance and dodge the lasers at the same time. "You think you can beat me I think superspeed, I can calculate your every move before you even can say “wow those are some moves” so just accept defeat and go along with my beat because when I'm done with you, you'll be dog meat".

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Modi laughed out loud as he dodged the lasers. He jumped infront of Ruby and Teddy and Alex and clicked a button on his sword that makes it a double sword and spun it around so the lasers and missiles would not hit them.

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Transforms into a small flying ball "This should melt your sword!" Then shoots a huge laser made out of the same thing as the core of a dying star

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Ruby lifted her hands and spread them a part. A large, dark shadow appeared infront of Modi and the others. The large laser hit it and stopped. Ruby's face scrunched up and she began pushing her hands out. They looked like something was blocking them. Them with a spring they shot out and the laser backfired to Overhaul. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

It rips through slamming the red and black core out making the rest of the body explode and the core turns blue then red then blue then red quickly until blue is the final color

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Woah...What did I just do? 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-Owl City 

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Bump!

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Poke

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Bump! (Somebody post)

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Suddenly his body reassembles out of the surviving scrap of the explosion and fall down face first "Ow." Then gets up and says "Who are you? And who am I? And why do I know nothing? And why am I asking questions?" Then sees they're weapons and remembers "Oh no, those are bad!" And transforms into a drill and drills deep into the earth then when he thinks it is safe he goes back up and sees them talking to each other with they're weapons down with confused looks on their faces then says "Why do I have so many questions and no answers!?"

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Modi looks at Overhaul as he comes back up and asks his question. "Well..." he starts and looks at the others. "We don't actually know the answers ourself." He said, taking a step closer to Overhaul.

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

midnightlightning285

Dave in the middle of somewhere:

"Uh guys I need to go home" says Dave running at 80 Mph thanks to his suit"

• Posted at:

One of these choices. 

Midnight Thunder,

MEGAMEWTWOZ. 

in all further messages

RP NAMES:

Dark Lighning

Mr. Z

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

"Ok...bye." Alex said awkwardly to the empty space where Dave was standing before. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Overhaul:

"Okay but what happened? I can barely remember anything except... explosions, fighting, heroes, Ultron?*body splitting apart and reforming again and again shifting through red and blue while he does garbled screaming until it eventually stops again* Okay I remember most of what happened but why did I do it in the first place?"

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

"Well you said you despised us heroes..." Alex said, trying to be helpful.

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Experimental:

Martin Garrix

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

1 , 2 , , 4 , , 6