Front sm

redvampire360

Branch: Tomas

What is the answer to the magic puzzle box?Please tell me!!!I can't figure it out!!!ahills unite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✌REDVAMPIRE360✌

Front sm

agentginger211

Branch: Janus

The answers for the magic puzzle box are:

1. 15

2. 34

3. 42

You do mean the magic puzzle box for the mission right? I don’t think that there was another one though...

• Posted at:

Melissa|AgentGingerCahill

50%Ekaterina&50%Janus

SNAKESALADIN

Anger|Is|An|Acid|That|Can|Do

More|Harm|To|The|Vessel|In

Which|It|Is|Stored|Then|Anything

On|Which|It|Is|Poured~MarkTwain

Front sm

catpizza879

Branch: Ekaterina

@AngentGinger you seem to know what to do for the magic puzzle boxes. What do you do for the spaces in between? 

• Posted at:

HELLO

Call me Mariah

I LOVE books and more books

I LOVE cats

I'm a Christian 

A SUPER nerd

"I don't believe in doing things the smart way, I believe in doing things the fast way." ~ My Dad

Front sm

agentginger211

Branch: Janus

Catpizza879: You have to solve to get the answers. Each row and column have an equal sum. Aren’t I good at explaining math? Here’s an example:

The first magic box looks something like this:

8 | 1 | - |

3 | - | 7 |

- | 9 | 2 |

So you’d have to solve to get 15 for this one because that’s the answer.

8+1+6=15

So the number 6 would give you 15. Now you’re supposed to not have the 15 to start out with because you’d have to solve to get that. Ignoring that fact for a minute, if you didn’t already know that 15 was the answer you would have to check to see what 6+7+2 would equal. Thankfully it’s 15. You’d repeat this process again for each blank with a number.

Back to the fact that you’re not supposed to have the 15 to start with, there’s a math process involved to get the answer but for the first box it was pretty much guess after guess for me. The others are harder but you should be able to get them with guess and check.

My dad helped me out with the puzzle boxes the first time I ever did then because I was so confused so if you want the real way to get the answers by solving I’ll ask him to show me again and I will tell you. He’s really good with math and I’m really good at faking it! :)

Unfortunately I do not have the paper anymore with the rest of my puzzles for The 39 Clues so I can’t give you the equation at the moment. Yes I actually have a whole book of puzzles and things devoted to The 39 Clues. Judge me as you please.

• Posted at:

Melissa|AgentGingerCahill

50%Ekaterina&50%Janus

SNAKESALADIN

Anger|Is|An|Acid|That|Can|Do

More|Harm|To|The|Vessel|In

Which|It|Is|Stored|Then|Anything

On|Which|It|Is|Poured~MarkTwain