Front sm

crimsonghost205

Branch: Ekaterina

Lycidas

Knocks on the door "Hello? Humans coming!"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Damien's POV:

I landed inside the hollow tree next to Mal's and scanned the area. I noticed a familiar-looking black wolf with a nick in it's ear. I sighed. It was the head werewolf scout. I flew out of the tree and made the wolf jump and growl lightly before making a sound that seemed akin to a sigh when I turned, er, humanoid. The next second, she was also... humanoid. She frowned and blew her raven hair out of her amber-honey eyes, crossing her arms in the process to make it look like she was annoyed with me for some reason. "What are you doing here?" she asks. Oh, yeah, definitely annoyed. I raised an eyebrow and crossing my arms, mirroring her position. "I could ask you the same thing." "But you didn't, so answer," she retorts seconds after I finished my sentence. I smirk. "Call it an... errand for royalty," I said, shifting slightly so that my body hid Mal. An eyebrow lifted skeptically and she "Mm-hm"-ed at me. Then, to my great shock, she shrugged and waved before shapeshifting and running away. 

Thea's POV:

Of course there would be a tall, stereotypical football-player-built vampire bodyguard in my way as I tried to get to my family before everything went to chaos. I huffed to myself as I ran, passing the alpha's son and his bodyguard. Was everyone out this time of night? All, well, most, of the royalty's kids and their bodyguards are just up and going like some people don't have family to see or their parents didn't just say that no one could leave the castle grounds and heaven help me if I get caught because I am going to be in such. Huge. Trouble. It was needless to complain to myself, but it did make me feel a little better. 

As faith would have it, I didn't get caught and I didn't get in trouble. Lucky me. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Hey Elf you need to post a pov on the star wars rp as soon as possible!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Grim

I walked through the woods to find Thea walking away from two of the vampires.Pruncess as it was the only time I ever seen Damien out of the castle."I thought we weren't supposed to leave the castle"I said walking up."I go where the princess goes"Damien said.Just then she turned human."I don't need a babysiter"she said."After what happened you do"he replied."And where's yours"Thea asked looking at me.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Lycidas:

smells a vampire go by, turns into a werewolf and chases after it and then climbs up the tree it's on "Who are you and what are you doing here!" He hisses

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

, 2