Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Two girls who were born of the sea were raised on land.One in a caring/loving foster family and the other on a cruel orphanage.They have no idea the other exists or that they are twins.What will happen when their truth comes out?

Name:Malia

Looks:blond hair purple tips green eyes extremely pretty 

Personality: smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist singer actress 

Spot:twin 1

Crush:a palace guard

Other: best thief hacker artist fighter actress singer 

Name:Grim

Looks:black hair green eyes extremely handsome 

Personality: smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off 

Spot:palace stable boy takes care if the sea horses

Crush:maybe twin 2 but wont admit it

Other: equal thief fighter  best navigator/tracker/hunter 

Twins background(they dont remember this)- not too long after they were born an evil merman attacked the kingdom and to protect the girls he gave them away and separated the two 

Twin 2-her foster family knows she has a twin and is a mermaid

Twin 1-no one knows 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Name: Elia 'E' 'Lia' (Real name) Malana 'Lana' (Fake name her foster parents gave her)

Looks: she has long blond hair the same color as Mal's with dark purple tips, her eyes are a little more blue than Mal's but still green, she's half an inch taller than Mal and very pretty, sometimes it's hard to tell them apart. 

Personality: she's very smart and rebellious, even though she's generally quiet, nice and polite, she secretly is a dare-devil and likes breaking rules. She'll be very protective of Mal when she learns that they are twins and expescially how bad Mal's been treated at the orphanage.

Spot: twin 2

Crush: no one at first but then Grim (I was thinking Grim could like help her get a sea-horse and as that happens she developes a crush on him :D )

Other: equal thief hacker fighter actress, her foster parents love her and she loves them but she always thought there was something missing because they never told her she had a twin.

• Posted at:

Fiona/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I stared at the  ceiling before getting up. "MAL GET DOWN HERE NOW"Hanson yelled.She hated me.I walked down stairs."Dishes and trash now"she said"And when you're done you can clean up the vase you broke."I didn't break it.I finished the dishes only to find there was no breakfast left.I then took the trash out.One of the other kids ran by ripping the bag.That was it.I was done with this place.I ran off to the beach and took a nice walk.I noticed something shiny.Two lockets.One silver with a blue gem the other silver with a green one.I put the blue one on and  I sat fingering the other when a girl joined me."Nice necklace"she said."I found then"I said handing her the other.I got up to walk along the water but when the water touched my feet it felt like something was pulling me under water and out towards the sea.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia (as Malana):

I walked along the empty beach, well, empty except for one girl. I walked over to her, seeing she was wearing a silver locket and holding another. "Nice necklace," I said.

"I found it," she replied, handing me the other. Before I could thank her she walked off into the water. I put the locket on, suddenly feeling something, weird.

I hear dad calling me and I hurry up to meet him, instantly forgetting about that girl.

A while later I'm walking down the streets, just exploring things, when I see an old orphanage. I feel so bad for the kids who live there, I lived in one but was luckily adopted. Suddenly someone grabs me and carries me into the orphanage, throwing me on the ground. "Malia, WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SNEAKING OFF!" she thunders, towering over me. What's happening, I've never been to this street before and I'm not named Malia.... 

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I struggled and fought my way back to shore.I found myself back at the orphanage.The girl was there."Leave her alone Hanson"I said.She looked at me and then back to the girl.Odd that the girl looked like me."Why are you wet"she asked bitterly."Nothing"I said."Get inside"she said pushing me into the house.""No"I said."Excuse me"she said."You heard me"I replied.The girl still standing there looked either terrified or confused.Hanson forced me inside and sent me into the basement.I paced back and forth bored.The window then opened and the girl was there."You coming"she said.Why not?I climbed out the window."What exactly was that about"she asked."She hates me"I said"That's why I'm always on the street."We went back to the beach which was a little emptier than earlier.The only difference was this time when I touched the water I grew a tail the same color as my locket.The force started pulling me again.I grabbed hold of the girl's hand but the force was stronger.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia (as Malana):

The girl..... the girl had a tail! She was being pulled away, why? I don't know but something tells me I have to save this girl. I kick off my shoes and dive into the water, letting go of the girl's hands nd grabbing her by the waist. There's still a pull but eventually it wears off. Suddenly I realize something, I have a green tail!

"What's this?" I ask the girl.

"I-I have no idea," she says. "I'm Malia."

"Elia," I say, but wait, why did I say that, it's not even my real name? "Nice tail," I say, and we both start laughing, probably just tired after what happened.

"Let's go back to land and try to figure out what happened, maybe you can come live with us?" I say.

Malia turns away, "Well, I'm not really use to being cared for." 

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

We tried to reach for land but we both ended up dragged out to see.In fact we were left outside of an underwater palace.Many more people with tales."Who goes there"a guard said."Elia"the girl said confused about why she said that again."Mal"I said.He made us follow them into the palace.A man with a trident and a longish white beard sat on a throne like structure.Made of Coral I think.The man's eyes widened."You two shouldn't be here"he said."Can anyone please explain what's going on"I snapped."Not now.You and your sister"he stopped himself."Sister"I questioned"I have no sister."Elia looked at me."Your twin""Ok I'm gonna stop you right there"I said"You're telling me this man is our dad making us some form of princess and this girl who I've never met is my twin?You see I'd have to be a real idiot to believe that because if that were true I wouldn't have been left in that horrible place."I then realized I looked like a mermaid.Every scar or bruise is uncovered."I had no choice"the white bearded man said"I was trying to protect you from this war."I was filled with anger towards him.I just swam off not caring where I went as long as it was away from them.Suddenly I found myself caught in a net.I tried to fight my way out but there was no luck.From the looks of the boat it had to be pirates.As they tossed me on board I could see that I wasn't wrong and most likely dead now.

Grim

I swam through the stables taking care of the sea horses.Making sure they were clean and properly taken care of.It was my job at the palace.I swam past the throne room when I heard the king talking with an unfamiliar girl.Elia.I think was what he said her name was.She didn't seem to happy with him. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

We tried to reach for land but we both ended up dragged out to see.In fact we were left outside of an underwater palace.Many more people with tales."Who goes there"a guard said."Elia"the girl said confused about why she said that again."Mal"I said.He made us follow them into the palace.A man with a trident and a longish white beard sat on a throne like structure.Made of Coral I think.The man's eyes widened."You two shouldn't be here"he said."Can anyone please explain what's going on"I snapped."Not now.You and your sister"he stopped himself."Sister"I questioned"I have no sister."Elia looked at me."Your twin""Ok I'm gonna stop you right there"I said"You're telling me this man is our dad making us some form of princess and this girl who I've never met is my twin?You see I'd have to be a real idiot to believe that because if that were true I wouldn't have been left in that horrible place."I then realized I looked like a mermaid.Every scar or bruise is uncovered."I had no choice"the white bearded man said"I was trying to protect you from this war."I was filled with anger towards him.I just swam off not caring where I went as long as it was away from them.Suddenly I found myself caught in a net.I tried to fight my way out but there was no luck.From the looks of the boat it had to be pirates.As they tossed me on board I could see that I wasn't wrong and most likely dead now.

Grim

I swam through the stables taking care of the sea horses.Making sure they were clean and properly taken care of.It was my job at the palace.I swam past the throne room when I heard the king talking with an unfamiliar girl.Elia.I think was what he said her name was.She didn't seem to happy with him. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

I can't hold myself back. "So your saying my whole life is a lie and Mal is my twin! So you didn't care enough about to keep me! And now my twin who I never knew just swam away. WHAT"S WRONG WITH YOU!" I scream.

Suddenly a merman swims in. "You majesty, pirates have been located and they kidnapped that new mermaid."

I gasp. "Mal!" I shout, I just met her and she's now kidnapped. "I'm going after her!" I swim like a flash out of the palace and keep on swimming. Suddenly something heavy hits me and I get dizzy. I swim up to the surface and hear some voices.

"Oh look, another mermaid!" Then a feel a net surround me, I'm still dizzy. I came here to save my twin but it turns out we're both captured.

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

The Pirate Captain started down at me as if he had a plan when another showed up."Sir we found another"he said.I rolled my eyes when I saw Elia.The sat her next to me."What are you doing"I asked."I was trying to help you"she said."Getting captured is not helping"I said"Besides I lived on the streets.I can handle myself."When the pirates weren't looking I quietly slid myself up the mast.Idiots.I was now free from the rope and slid myself to the ground stealing one of their swords."She's free"one yelled.They all revealed their swords."Let's see.I say there's about twenty of you and one of me"I said"I say this is a walk in the park."They charged and I dodged.Good to have legs on land.One swung at my feet.I jumped landing on top of the sword in which I sung my sword at his hand making him release it.I then kicked it into my hand now holding two swords."You are terrible fighters.You call yourself pirates"I said teasing them.They charged in anger and I made all of them look like fools.One of them even had their head stuck in a barrel.This was kind of fun.I cut the rope releasing Elia who went straight back to the water.I slowly made my way to the edge of the ship and joined her swimming far away from her.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

Grim

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus