Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

A few kids (basically the number is decided by you) are on board a cruise ship when a big storm hits them, killing everyone on board except for them. Now they're left at sea, with the food supply running out and no adults to take care of them, with all of the challenges of the sea still ahead of them. Can they survive?

Spots:

Twin 1: me

Twin 2: you

Other passengers or children of crew members: basically unlimited so..... I'm doing a daughter of the captain and a random boy passenger (who we maybe can ship with Malia)

Rules:

-no insta-fixes, make at least two PoV's before fixing a problem.

-um.... put your characters name in their PoV color in Other, can you do different colors?

-do flaws in your personality.

-only three best at's and do different things from the other person.

Forms:

Name: Elia

Looks: long, honey blond hair and electric blue eyes, she's half an inch shorter than Malia and has scars and cuts all over her body.

Personality: Elia at first seems shy and quiet, but she has a rebellious spirit and gets in trouble all the time. Her over-confidence can lead to bad things. Elia will probably be most at home with her twin.

Backstory: Elia lives on the streets and steals from restaurants to live, one day a friend at a bakery told her that she got an anonymous letter saying her twin would be on that boat (though it didn't say who she was) so Elia stowed away.

Spot: twin 1

Crush/Ship: Crush: Grim, Ship: Grim or no one......

Other: Elia

My other forms later.....

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fiona/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

sounds good but I dont make older characters so twin would be same age or younger 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

12(same age as twin)

Blond hair purple tips green eyes extremely pretty 

Smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist 

Malia has always been on the streets and she chose to stow away on boats to travel eventually leading to the current boat

Twin 2

Best thief hacker artist

Grim

Black hair green eyes extremely handsome 

Smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off 

Grim has always been on his own even if he lived with his dad he stole money from his dad and bought a ticket on the ship

His uncle is the captain

Best navigator/tracker/hunter fighter 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

A few things, I guess she can be the same age as Elia, I forgot to put my bests so I'm going to violate my own rules because I forgot to put them. Other: best acter, fighter, hacker...... also Grim can only be best at three things and can you read through the rules again (just one thing....) Also you forgot crush (or did you purposely not put that?) But other then that: accepted! I'll make Grim's cousin and other random person.... sorry it's a lot :(

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Technically hes only best at two as those three are un fact the same

No I forgot but even if grim did have one he wouldn't admit it 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Oh, I missed that and thanks, and just, read the rules one more time (If I missed putting what I mean in the rules I am so sorry)

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Name: Molly

Looks: long, dirty blond hair and emerald green eyes, she's two inches shorter than Grim.

Personality: Molly is fun and talkitive, very smart and sly also, she likes to tease her cousins a lot.

Backstory: Molly was usually on board a ship her whole life, only stopping to visit Grim once in a while.

Spot: captain's daughter

Crush/Ship: N/A

Other: Molly 

Name: Ethan

Looks: he has shaggy brown hair and bright, lively brown eyes, he's one of those guys girl's think are cute.

Personality: Ethan is fun and lively, he can get mad easily and isn't a straight rule follower but isn't a detention-getter, he's more like a go-with-my-own-flow kind of guy

Backstory: just a random passenger.....

Spot: random passenger (such a creative name :D )

Crush/Ship: Crush: Malia, Ship: Malia or no one......

Other: Ethan

Name: Ginny

Looks: long (for a 6 year old) black hair the same color as Grim's and emerald eyes the same color as his.

Personality: she's 6 so her personality isn't that clear.....

Backstory: Ginny always lived with her cousin Molly because the captain (her uncle) didn't think her father was a good father so she's only saw her brother (Grim) once.

Spot: Grim's little sister.

Crush/Ship: she's SIX

Other: Ginny

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

both are going to be written in black 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

K. I'll start this tommorrow.

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Yay, I'm starting!

Molly:

As the boat swayed gently I picked up my little cousin Ginny and twirled her around. "Aren't you excited to see your brother?" I asked Ginny. I was excited to see Grim too, I'd only seen him once in my life just like Ginny.

As people began boarding I pushed through the crowd, spotting Grim's dark hair the same color as Ginny's a mile a way. He was wearing head phones and seemed to be ignoring everyone else. "Hi, Grim!" I called out.

"Grim!" Ginny shouted and raised towards her brother, leaping and hugging him, catching Grim by surprise.

Ethan:

I board the ship, squeezing past the crowd to get onto the deck. I look around, and see a girl with blond hair (and purple tips) leaning over the railing. I walk over to her and notice that she's staring off into space, fingering a *silver half-heart locket. "Hey," I say.

She jumps, then turns and runs (I'm just saying that because she wouldn't want to be caught) towards the kitchen.

Elia:

I peak out from under the life-boat cover that I've been hiding under for the past hour, the coast is clear. I stand up and stretch, I'm starving. As I sneak towards the kitchen my *silver half-heart locket bangs against my chest, reminding me I'm here to find my twin. 

I sneak into the kitchen and, just like back in the city, I swipe a few cinnamon rolls from the tray. But suddenly I feel a cold hand grip my arm.

"Who dares stealing my pastries?" the cooks deep voice says.

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I hid behind barrels of potatoes.It was quiet until the cook said"Who is stealing my pastries?"Someone was here.I grew up with no family.I've never had siblings and then I was told to search for a girl with the other half of the heart.Strange.I spent my life sneaking on to boats.I watched through a small crack.The girl had a similar necklace.The cook walked her out of the kitchen so I followed behind.

Grim

I walked ignoring everything around me.I wasn't big on talking to people.Suddenly I almost get knocked over only to see my cousin and my sister who lives with her.Dad was never around so she was forced to live with them.Just then the Captain walks towards us."Welcome Grim"he said."Uncle Lee"I said greeting him."Sadly I can't talk now but we will at dinner"he said.He was the Captain so he was busy."Let's go to the Sky Lounge"Ginny said.It was a place with a giant glass dome where you could see the sky.It was dark and was the best view of the stars.Almost like a giant planetarium.We went a few decks up to the lounge."How long are you staying"Ginny asked."I don't know"I lied.It was a week vacation but it's not like dad will know I'm gone.I'm sure he will when he finds out on a bill.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Nice PoV's, I like Grim's PoV especilly! I have to eat then I'll PoV

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

The cook walked me out of the kitchen, my arms shaking. "You're a stow-away, aren't you?" she asks meanacently. El, remember how to fight. Right jab first, then a kick. She leads me down a series of passageways before we come to a door that says Captain on it. I can't go in there!

I wrench my arm away from her and throw a punch before running, tripping over a pile of lifeboats covers revealing a girl who is hiding there. "Run," she tells me, and I dash away after her. We stop, panting, and my jared lose necklace falls on the floor. The girl leans down to pick it up when she mutters, "It is the same!"

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I didn't know what to say to the girl.She had the necklace which only meant she had to be my sister.I heard voices so I just ran off to hide only to run into the boy from earlier.Now I was in major trouble.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Ethan:

I see the girl from earlier coming down the hallway, when she sees me she looks back and forth between me and a girl. Hey, they look similar except the first girl has purple tips in her hair. "Hey, are you two twins?"

Elia:

I look at the girl, twins? "You still have my necklace." I say, and as I lean forward to take my necklace back I grab the girl's too.

"Hey!" the girl's face fills with anger and sorrow. "That was the only thing left from my mom!"

"Me too," I mutter, then I fit the two lockets together, they form a perfect heart. Mine says TW while hers says INS, together they say 'TWINS'.

"Twins..." she whispers.

"I won't be alone any more," I say to myself. Just as we're looking up at each other the boat starts rocking.

"Storm!" I hear someone shout.

Ginny: 

I watch Molly and Grim talk together, whys he ignoring me? Suddenly the boat starts rocking, back and forth. I watch as Molly runs and Grim picks me up and follows her. "Below deck!" I hear a shout, and Molly dashes into the door peaking out.

"Come on!" she shouts.

"I'm trying!" Grim shouts back. The boat is rocking harder and he's stumbling. Suddenly I feel water life me up and I'm forced out of Grim's hands. The next thing I know I'm in the water, the giant ship towering over me.

"Ginny! I'm going to get you!" Grim shouts, just before a big wave knocks me over. 

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I tried reaching for Ginny to pull her from the water as the boat rocked back and forth.Eventually I grabbed her and tossed her towards Molly.I tried to make way there myself when a large object came flying hitting me in the head and tossing me overboard with a wave."Grim"I heard a faint yell before losing conciousness.Molly?Maybe Ginny?

Malia

People were racing inside the boat.The girl and the boy followed.I followed behind them trying to dodge the sliding furniture.The ground was too wet to walk on.The boat rocked again tossing me over the starboard side of the ship.Large waves were towering over me hitting the ship while they pushed me under.I noticed a dark looking boy unconscious not too far away.I tried to force my way over to help him as he would have drowned otherwise.Eventually everything went dark.The next time I opened my eyes the sun was bright,waves were crashing on a beach.Wait?A beach?I sat up to see I was laying on the sand.I look over to see the dark boy,the other boy,and three girls.One being the one who may or may not be my twin.The worst part was the ship was no where to be found.The dark boy sat up coughing up water as did the others."Grim"two of the girls ran over to him.Unknown boy sat up looking around as did the other girl.We were along on an island with nothing.Hopefully my street surviving skills would come in handy. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Molly:

I wake up and look around, where are we? I spot Ginny lying just next to me so I grab her and look around. The only people around are two girls, twins maybe, a boy, and... Grim! I pick up Ginny and we run towards Grim, screaming his name.

Elia:

I wake up on sand and turn over before sitting up and looking around, what had happened? I immediately hopped up. "Every one, it seems we are stuck on this island without food or water, so go find some!" Every follows my orders and starts looking for food, except that girl. "So.... where did we leave off?"

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"Does it matter"I said taking my necklace back and walking towards the woods."Well it does to me"she said"I had gotten a note that I would find my twin here.""Good for you.I didn't even know I had a sister until today"I snapped.I kept walking grabbing sticks along the way.I then found a beat up looking pot and grabbed that.We can't drink any water without cooking it first.First rule of survival.We'll also be needing a shelter.As soon as water was spotted I put some in the pot and carried it back to camp.Mainly just the beach for now.I started a fire and put the pot on top of it to help cleanse the water."I grabbed some stuff for shelter"the dark boy said coming back with the others."We gathered some food.Made sure it was safe"the other boy said."So names"the one girl asked."Ethan" the one boy said."Grim ,my sister Ginny and cousin Molly"the dark one said."Malia"I said"Call me Mal.""Elia"the final girl said.Grim started building the shelter to fit the six of us.After a while I let the pot cool for a bit before drinking some of the water.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

I watch Mal walk away, she really doesn't understand, does she? When she comes back with water I go over to her. "Mal," she looks up at me.

"Go away," she mutters.

"You're not the only one with a hard life you know," I say angrily. "I had one too."

"Good for you," she continues to ignore me.

"Yeah, you know what, I'm leaving!" I say.

"To where?" Mal asks.

I ignore her and stalk over to Grim's tree fort, grabbing the biggest log before he can stop me, then  take a running leap towards the water and start paddling out to sea on my one log raft.

"You don't have any water!" Mal calls out to me.

"Yes, I do, I stole it from you!" I call back, holding up a canteen I found filled with water from Mal's bucket. Number one rule of living on the streets, knowing how to steal. 

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Ugh my post isn't going through I sent it twice 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"You mean the empty canteen"I yelled at her"You won't last out there."I know how the streets work.That was my whole life."Maybe you should try to be sisters"Ethan said."I don't even know her"I said"To me she is a stranger."Grim,Ginny and Molly then walked over to get some water.I then started sharpening a stick and went spear fishing.We probably had nothing in common anyway.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"You mean the empty canteen"I yelled at her"You won't last out there."I know how the streets work.That was my whole life."Maybe you should try to be sisters"Ethan said."I don't even know her"I said"To me she is a stranger."Grim,Ginny and Molly then walked over to get some water.I then started sharpening a stick and went spear fishing.We probably had nothing in common anyway.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

When Mal and the others weren't looking I sneaked back to shore, I had to do something! I followed Mal as she walked to a small lake and started spear fishing then I jumped up behind her and wrapped my arms around her, covering her mouth.  

She tried struggling but I was stronger than her. "Listen Mal, I know you've had a hard life and I'm sorry, but we're going to have to work together to survive. Okay?" she says a muffled okay and I let her go.

Mal's face is red with anger and she glares at me, but continues spear fishing and is quiet.

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I punched her in anger."Don't ever touch me"I said"I have nothing to say to anyone here."I caught a few more fish and dragged her make shift raft to the fire.Yes I set it on fire to help fuel it.This girl knee nothing about me and yet she acts like she does. I crawled into the shelter and just went to sleep.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Who's our secret ghost starer?.....

Elia:

I leaned by the fire, cradling my ginger nose in my calloused hands, when I heard footsteps and looked up. Grim sat down next to my, and held out a leaf. "For your nose," he says.

"Thanks," I lean even more back. "Why does she have to hate me?" I wonder aloud.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't have tried to force her to be your sister," he says.

"I mean, before that," I don't know what to do! "Grim, maybe you can go talk to her, try to get her to understand?"

He nods, "Sure."

"Wait, I have to do something first." I grab the canteen I had filled with stolen water and stalked into the shelter. I looked down at Mal and, without thinking, open up the canteen and dump it all on her. "It wasn't empty!" I shout, then walk back out again.

Grim just stares at me but goes in.

I have a really good idea but I want you to PoV first so can you only PoV Mal and Grim talking, nothing else?

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"I hate you"I screamed now soaking wet.Just then Grim sat down next me."Why exactly"he asked."Maybe because she hasn't tried"I said"She just assumes things without asking and then she tried to ditch us all here and just dumped water on me.You do the math.""Have you exactly tried talking to her"he replied."What's the point she's not treating me like a sister why should I"I asked.I got up and stormed off to get more firewood.I just wanted to go back to my little bridge were I was happy and no one bothered me.I went to pick up another set of twigs when something bit me.Everything felt fine for a while until I felt really sick.I crawled back into the shelter ignoring everyone.

Grim

I had gotten up to catch some more fish to cook.I look back towards the shelter.Mal looked terrible.I went to go check on her in which she was burning up."Guys somethings wrong"I said.I went to get her some water  in a half coconut shell and brought it back to her."Go away"she said barely speaking any words.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

Mal was sick, Mal was sick! I dove into the shelter and pushed Grim away. "She's my twin, I'm helping her!" I look around for the cause, yikes. "Grim, get me the biggest leaves you can find and a lot of water, salt water. We need to get the bad blood out before it effects more of her body."

As Grim runs out I lay next to Mal. "Say something, anything!"

"You hate me," she chokes out. "Why are you doing this."

I pause, looking down on her. "But you, but you," I stutter.

"But I never knew I had a twin, and you're just forcing me into it!" Mal says that bit with a high, shaky voice, and she starts shaking. 

"Stay in there, Mal." I feel tears running down my cheeks. When Grim arrived I grab the stuff out of his hands and get to work. "Mal, it'll still hurt for a while and you might not be able to walk, but you won't die." I have tears running down my cheeks and I dive at Mal, hugging her. "You made it!" 

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

I looked at both the girls."Maybe you both should talk this out"I said turning my attention to Elia"I get you want a twin but it's gonna take some time and dumping water on her head is not the way to do it."I left the two of them alone.I went to go get large banana leaves for Mal to use as a blanket as she got over her fever.After placing them I went to go sit with Ethan and my family.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

No!!!! I posted it twice already.......

Elia:

"One second, I have an annoying boy to go talk to," I tell Mal. I then stalk out of the shelter. "She punched me first," I tell Grim, the dump the remaining water from me canteen on him.

Mal raises her eyebrows at me as I walk back in. "Do you do that a lot?" she asks.

I shrug. "Maybe?" she laughs. "I'm seriously so sorry for trying to force you into being my twin," I say sadly.

"Me too, I was a little annoying and sarcastic..." she says.

"You were," I say laughing.

"Hey, take that back!" Mal laughs. We continue talking until the morning strikes, Mal made it, she'll live!

• Posted at:

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

I could still feel the pain and all I felt was cold.I grab the banana leaf and crawl my way over to the fire.Grim was spear fishing and Ethan was up in the trees getting bananas."How long do you think we'll be stuck here"Ginny asked."Probably forever unless someone on the boat realizes we're gone"I said."I'm sure my dad will come for us"Molly said"Besides our families will notice we aren't there.""Easy for you to say"I snapped"I have none.I've been on the streets my whole life.""Then how did you afford a ticket"she asked."That's none of your business"I said."You stole it didn't you?You took someone elses"she said."Fine.I stole money and used it to get on the boat.I do it with every boat I travel on.Go tell the cops when we get back"I said sarcastically.Why did I have to be trapped with them?I stormed off to where I had found the fresh water and jumped right in.I didn't want to be around them right now.Just then Elia walked up."You ok"she asked."I'll be fine"I said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus