Yeah..

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

blueraven45

Jaiden the Raven

Lost In Thought

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber 

Cousin: Kitty Person 

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Branch: Lucian

Yay! Thanks for making this.

Name: Krystal

Apperance: Medium length dirty blond hair, blue eyes, pale

Personality: Super dark and depressed, hates her life, sees no point in it. Doesn't care what happens to her. Fiercely loyal. Or would be if she had someone to be loyal to...

Other:  Knows lots of random facts which are pretty useful at weird times. Kids at school started a rumor that she's a psycho.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Life's tough. I try to be tougher.

I wish  all the misery, pain, worries, EVERYTHING, time itself, would stop, just pause a bit...

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Hi, I'm going to stalk this thread so.... *goes into corner and pulls out candy to watch while eating.*

• Posted at:

Fiona/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

butterflyamber887

I'm just going to post the plot....

Two girls. They were both born on December 21, the darkest night of the year. When there's any light out, they get really weak, so they're kept in complete darkness. Then one day they get this message by hearing a whisper like "come..",  telling them to go to the dark forest. They listen to it, and get trapped in a world of horrible things. There's a forest in the magical world, so they get there somehow, and in the center there's a clearing with a black boulder, guarded by a guardian. They have to destroy it with help from some friends they made along the way.  All the creatures in the forest become good (or at least less mean) and the girls go back home. From then on it's easier for them to be happy and kind to other people. 

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Life's tough. I try to be tougher.

I wish  all the misery, pain, worries, EVERYTHING, time itself, would stop, just pause a bit...

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Well, I already know the plot so I'm just going to ignore that.....

• Posted at:

Fiona/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA