Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

You've heard of Home Alone, right? This is NOTHING like that. Trust me. I watched Gnome Alone, and this time, I'm changing it just that little bit.

I'm on my phone, looking at anything to take my mind off moving. I turn on my catchy scary music and play it through my earbuds. I hate Cozy Glow. But I love this song Ashley H wrote for her to sing, and she sung herself.

"I'm Biding my time, Continue this rhyme, Till it's all mine! the school, the world, the land! You're in my game till I wanna call checkmate. Piece on a board, That's your reward! I'll be adored! Moving on towards A new Equestria I'm going to make. I'm calling checkmate. Do do do do do."

I hum the song, and Mum doesn't notice. She doesn't notice anything about me anymore. I listen to a few more of Ashley H's music. I love how she turns good music with bad lyrics into good music with good lyrics.

"This is it, Bind. Our new house." Mum smiles.

I look at the house and facepalm.

"You're kidding me, right? This is the house of a Vampire, Mum!" I exclaim.

It looks very creepy.

"It's not that bad, Bindi." Mum smiles.

We walk into the house, and I see little Gnomes everywhere.

"Hey, Mum? Why are there Gnomes all over the house?"

She frowns, "I don't know. The Realtor didn't say anything about it. They're garden gnomes."

I ask, "Then why aren't they in the Garden?"

Mum walks into the kitchen, not hearing me.

I growl, "Where's the internet in this house? No internet! Oh, the neighbour's wifi is open."

I lean against the wall, when my phone goes flat.

"Oh come on!" I exclaim.

I kick the wall with my foot, then grab my foot, bouncing on the other one. Suddenly, the wall opens a tiny little secret room.

"Woah. This house just got a little more creepy." I gasp. "And I'm talking to myself. Do I go in, or not? Ah, Who am I kidding? I'm too curious! If I die, it's the realtors fault."

I crawl through the secret room, which has a staircase.

"Totally awesome." I smirk.

I notice a green gem.

"What's this?" I ask. "I have got to stop talking to myself. I sound weird."

I pick up the gem and take a closer look.

"Looks like an emerald. Feel's like a glass bottle." I say aloud.

I hold it in my hand and walk down the stairs. I see the gnomes in front of me.

"Did you move the Gnomes, Mum?" I call.

"Of course not, honey." She answers.

I stare at them, then shake my head.

"I need to watch less MLP." I mumble.

I walk around the gnomes, holding the gem tightly. I walk to a bedroom I dubbed mine. I pop the Gem in a drawer, then flop on the bed, listening to music.

Just so you now, Ashley H is a real YouTuber. I would suggest you listen to her songs. She's got a better voice than I do.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

unicorncode90

Branch: Tomas

I'm still watching it with my sister!

• Posted at:

Leilei

I'm a descendants fan, wanna be fashion designer, half-Chinese, Hufflepuff, Greencloak, daughter of Aphrodite, Reilin fan, and a forumer!

I am also.....fashionvenus19! I'm not on my other account a lot though.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Yay! updating soon!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I get up, and walk downstairs for dinner.

"Belinda, do you know where my shoes are?" Mum asks.

"In the shoebox." I joke.

Mum rolls her eyes. I turn and see a gnome again.

"I'm gonna be seeing gnomes in my sleep!" I mumble.

"What was that, Bind?" Mum asks.

I reply, "I guess I'm just tired, Mum. What's for dinner? Pizza? Enchaladas? Burritos? Or just water like that ad?"

Mum puts on the table some Maccas.

"I can put up with this." I shrug.

Mum's on her phone, busy organising something. I say prayer and eat up.

"There's a school here I enrolled you in." Mum says.

I sigh. School. Better than being at home all the time.

"Okay."

I eat with a face void of emotions. I finish dinner and go to my room. I stare out the window.

I sing, "One day not so far away,

The night won't seem so lonely.

One day, in everyway

that someone will care for me!

and it warms my heart,

to know that I'll be loved,

but for now it's just...

One day.

There's a place I sometimes go

When I need a little hope

In my dreams I always see beyond the strife!

There nobody sheds a tear

There nobody has a fear!

And it makes me smile

If for a little while

For I know

That someday my dream will come to life!"

I get changed into my PJs quickly, look out the door to say Goodnight to Mum, but there are gnomes outside the door.

I call, "Goodnight!"

I slam the door and lock it, put a chair under the doorhandle, and breathe deeply.

"I'm going crazy." I mumble.

I grab the gem out of the drawer and look closer at it. I see nothing I didn't see before and put it back. I close my eyes fall asleep.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Trying to do the next part.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I walk downstairs.

"Honey, I'll drive you to school, then you'll have to walk home. I have work, Bindi." Mum smiles.

I sigh and eat leftovers, leaving the Maccas chips in the fridge. Those are aweful after they've gone cold. I finish my leftovers and get changed. I grab the gem and put it on my homemade necklace that has a fake shark's tooth on it. I put on the necklace and walk down to the car with my backpack and phone in my hand. Phone's important. I sit in the car and play Captive through my earphones. Such a good song. I look at the school when we drive up.

"Seeya Bindi! I'm sorry I can't walk you in, but I have work." Mum smiles.

I hug Mum and smile, "Thanks Mum. Seeya later!"

I walk into school. First lesson? PE. 

I'll do more later. GTG to Bed right now.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I watch the other kids playing Basketball. Boring. A nerdy kid walks up to me.

"Hi. I'm Josh." He smiles.

I reply, "Belinda. My friends call me Bindi or Bind."

He asks, "Do you want to hang out with my friends and I after school? And by friends, I mean just me."

I freeze. He doesn't have friends? Well, nerds don't usually have friends.

"Uh... maybe." I reply.

Suddenly, the doors open and 3 girls walk in. Gum and phones.

"Who are they?" I ask.

"Brittney, Tiffany, and Chelsea. Also known as the BTCs." Josh answers.

I raise my eyebrow.

"They are the power trifecta. If they don't think it's cool, it didn't even happen. It's like they breathe a special kind of air that gets you into all the best parties and makes you instant friends with everyone." Josh explains.

I ask, "So why aren't you friends with them?"

Josh hesitates, "They don't like me. And you can't trust them, Belinda. Be careful."

Suddenly, a basketball is thrown at Josh, making him twist over in pain.

"Ouch." I whisper.

I look at the guy that threw the ball. He wants me to throw it back.

"Nah!" I smirk and throw it into the hoop.

He says, "Nice shot." in a monotonous voice.

Josh gets back up and says, "That's Track. Not very smart, exceptional DNA."

I go to say, "What do you mean by that?" When I get called by the BTCs.

"Come here, new girl. We wanna talk to you." the Bossy one smirks.

Josh says, "Think before you-"

I answer, "Thought about it. I know what I'm doing."

The Bossy one asks, "So, you're the new girl?"

I answer, "Yepperdo. I'm Belinda. Everyone calls me Bindi."

She frowns, "That's my bird's name."

I frown myself, not from sadness, but from her being stuck up.

"I'm Brittney, and these are my BFFs, Tiffany and Chelsea." She smirks. "Check this new girl, Track, totally into you."

I laugh, then ask, "Wait, what? Him? Into me?"

Brittney smiles, "Absolutes! and, just  so you know, I'm not even mad cause you're trying to date my ex-boyfriend."

I instantly go on the defence, "You can keep him. I've sworn to stay away from dating for a while. You keep him."

Suddenly, she comments on my necklace. What's with her? Can't she stay on one topic for a minute?

"Tell me where you bought it!" She smiles.

I smirk, "I totally made-"

She interrupts, "I just had the best idea ever! Why don't you come to the dance with me, Tiff, and Chels?"

It's supposed to have you last, it's propper grammar.

I smile, "Sure. Why not?"

"On one condition." Brittney smirks. "You let me borrow that necklace."

I instantly stop. My mind yells no. I have an idea.

"You can borrow it at the dance. Make sure you are wearing blue and green so it matches. Then I'll let you borrow it." I arrange.

She sighs, "Fine. Give me your number so we can text. We really need to talk about what you're going to wear, because I have some thoughts."

I nod and give her my number.

"Later, New girl." Brittney smirks.

Josh walks up and asks, "How'd it go?"

I answer, "I made new friends. No biggy."

He frowns, "I was afraid of this. I think the best thing to do is-"

My phone goes off.

I read, ""Thanks, new girl. Smiley face, smiley face." Not bad for my first day. I got a lot to do Josh. And that involves staying as far away from Track as possible. Seeya later."

I smile and walk away to my Locker. I look at the necklace. I take it off and hide it in my locker, in a fake book. I love bringing those things.

At home, I heat up some gems while Mum's at work. I take the gems out of the microwave and chuck them on the table. I look through the fridge for water, and when I turn back to the table, I notice the gems are gone.
"Who ate my food?!" I exclaim.

No answer. Mum's not home yet. I go through the fridge again, thinking I didn't really get out the gems. I look through, not finding the gems.

"Now that is strange..." I mumble

I grab something else, I'm unsure what, and I throw it on the table. I turn and see a purple ball eating my food. It looks like a purple mike wasoski, only scarier.

"HEY!" I yell at it.

It turns and shows it's teeth.

"I don't know who or what you are, but you'd better go back where you came from before I rip you apart like a Wookie tearing apart it's food!" I growl at it.

It shows its teeth and jumps at me. I put my hand in front of me and catch the thing. I put one hand on it's top jaw and the other on it's bottom jaw. I pull it apart as far as I can. Then I growl. Indistructable. It jumps out of my hand and says something.

"Dood!" It says.

I raise my eyebrow.

"Phood!"

I then realise, FOOD! It's just hungry. Whatever it is. I throw Broccoli at it, and it pukes it back out.

"Looks like even Aliens hate Broccoli." I smirk.

I throw it the other vegetables and it eats them.

"Wow. Eat away, wierdo!" I exclaim, opening the fridge.

It jumps into the fridge. I grab a knife out of the draw, just in case. I throw the knife away. Not big enough. I open a box and see my Bat'leth.

"Perfect!" I smile.

I pop it on my back. It may not be real, but it sure is dangerous. I watch the creature raiding the fridge.

"At least there's no food I don't like after he's done." I smirk.

I yawn as the creature's passed out. I walk towards my room, when another shows up.

"Sorry, creepy thing. Your brother or sister ate all the food." I frown.

It leaps at me, and quick as a wink, I pull my Bat'leth off my back and shove it in front of me.

"This thing is dangerous, whatever you are! I don't want alien guts on my weapon! It'd ruin it!" I growl.

The creature leaps infront when suddenly, it's caught in a green glowing goop, and it disappears.

"Who with the what now?" I ask.

Suddenly, I see the gnomes I saw earlier, but now they are moving.

"Remain calm, human. There's no need to be scared." One says.

I giggle, "You do realise what you just said, right? Talking gnomes, never experienced, something that just tried to attack me, and I defended myself well with my Bat'leth, but thanks for the assist."

I turn, hearing another gnome shuffling with something. I frown and take a hammer off the gnome, throwing it on the floor.

"There! Now I feel safer. You looked terrifying with that in your hand. I think... I think... you may need to catch me." I say just before I black out.

"They never believe me! Give me a status check on the girl. Pocket, put the hammer away! You look terrifying!" The leader gnome orders.

"She must've hit the snooze!" one of the gnomes smirks.

"Guys! She's fine! Check her for the Keystone!" Leader one frowns.

the cute one that had the hammer lifts Belinda's arm, and Belinda wacks him unwittingly, and he flies into the wall.

"Argh! Shave my beard! No Keystone?" Leader frowns. "Until we get the keystone back, we're on high alert. That means, no poker playing, no whittling, no sea shanties. It's all business."

A clatter comes from the kitchen. 2 gnomes run in, and the purple creature's gone.

"You better know where that keystone is, kid. For all our sakes." he sighs.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.