Front sm

tsunamininja5

Branch: Tomas

Any writing I post is © 2018 Samurai.

We'll start off with dragons. This is an original work and is NOT related to Wings of Fire.

“Welcome to Thunder Sky,” Stormflight said, his voice carrying over the howling wind.

He was so sure-winged on the chaotic air currents – Midnight couldn’t keep up, though she tried. She was snatched in different directions by battling winds, and she struggled to resist them, in danger of being swept away. Furyflame responded to the crisis by taking her into his fiery talons, though it was evident he was struggling to fly as well. Seafarer, however, soared with ease, weaving between the currents like a graceful, sky-bound serpent; Nebula was clinging to the end of her tail, his ears flattened as he squinted into the wind. Sunspot was having less trouble than Snowstorm and Nettleclaws, but he evidently wasn’t happy with all the rain.

“Do you ever get sun here?” he yelled over the storm.

“They’re Storm dragons, foolish dragonling,” Furyflame replied with an irritated snort of fire. “Of course they don’t!”

The Solar dragon glowered over his shoulder at him. “What’s your problem? You’ve been a pain in the” – Midnight was surprised to hear innocent Sunspot use such a word – “since we left Batholith. Knock it off.”

A violent shiver made his scales rattle, and the glow he gave off was fading. His eyes closed for a moment, and he nearly fell out of the sky. Snowstorm caught him just in time.

“Sorry,” Sunspot said drowsily. “Running out of charge . . .”

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Front sm

creativescarlet16

Branch: Lucian

Ptfl

• Posted at:

R E M E M B E R T H E L O S T 

*yEETS AWAY*

"I thought mascara was a fish"-Galaxian

"Make an insect AU and they're all fruit flies"- Ishmael

"Brussels sprouts are just delicious earth meatballs"-Becky

Deviantart is LivVirtual

Front sm

tsunamininja5

I don't know what that means but thanks for the reply anyway

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Front sm

creativescarlet16

Branch: Lucian

Post To Find Later

• Posted at:

R E M E M B E R T H E L O S T 

*yEETS AWAY*

"I thought mascara was a fish"-Galaxian

"Make an insect AU and they're all fruit flies"- Ishmael

"Brussels sprouts are just delicious earth meatballs"-Becky

Deviantart is LivVirtual

Front sm

tsunamininja5

I really wish I could post more stuff from Jaguar's book, but it's really not for kids. Nothing . . . weird . . . but it can be pretty gory.

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014