Front sm

athenadusk98

Branch: Lucian

So I've recently got the urge to pick up Infinity Ring and finish the series, both with the books and the games. But I can't seem to find the site. A google search will bring up the pages I'm looking for, but then I get redirected to a scholastic store page just to buy the books. Infinity Ring is no longer listed under "games" for the Scholastic site, but the series is still linked as a forum, but it redirects me to the same page. Trying a bunch of different keywords, I haven't been able to find anything about Infinity Ring's game site being discontinued. I understand they're not making more books, but why take down the site. And if it really is gone, is there somewhere I can find summaries for each episode?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Front sm

agentginger211

Branch: Janus

Sorry I cannot be of much help but I noticed that as well. I was curious one day and clicked on Infinity Ring to see what it was. If I remember correctly all that was there was the forums and a few other pages about the books. Nothing struck me as a game and I just assumed that’s how it was supposed to be. Again I’m sorry I can’t really help you out. I really hope that Scholastic isn’t taking down all the old sites. Maybe you could try emailing Scholastic or try posting on the post Forum Town Square. I would also imagine since The 39 Clues has a Forum so does Infinity Ring if it’s still working.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Melissa|AgentGingerCahill

50%Ekaterina&50%Janus

SNAKESALADIN

Anger|Is|An|Acid|That|Can|Do

More|Harm|To|The|Vessel|In

Which|It|Is|Stored|Then|Anything

On|Which|It|Is|Poured~MarkTwain