Front sm

dogyellow583

Branch: Ekaterina

it gets better. it never seems like it will.

i was trying to outline for a novel that sort of isn't working for me right now but i came up with a thought. it's probably not original but i had never really thought about it this way before: if you're in the middle of a shadow, that means there's light somewhere and you just have to get around whatever is blocking that light.

i don't know why it came to mind to post this today but i decided to in case someone needs it right now :)

whatever it is-- school, losing a friend or family member, depression, anxiety or just a bad day... your feelings are completely valid. we tell ourselves that they aren't SO often and we start to believe it.

it feels awful because we know that we're upset or having these feelings but at the same time telling ourselves that they don't matter. telling ourselves that we don't have it bad enough to be feeling that way. that we aren't sick enough to get help.

but feelings don't really ask permission. they can be affected even by super small seeming things-- have you noticed how much the dreary weather can affect your emotions??? or how when you're hungry it's easier to be angry or upset?

these things don't make your feelings invalid even though we sometimes use them as excuses. yes, if you're upset and hungry, eat something! you may feel better and if not, (or not entirely) remember it's okay to feel that way sometimes.

just felt like this could be helpful to someone today :) was thinking of all of you and really, really want to  see y'all have amazing days and great lives. you're not alone and it gets better. trust me.

love,

Chri

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Front sm

dogyellow583

teleport

• Posted at:

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Branch: Lucian

Oh my God thank you so much Christy you are amazing you don't know how much I needed this right now... Or on second thought you probably do. Thank you so much this is great... Yeah. 

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Front sm

creativescarlet16

Branch: Lucian

Yes, exactly! Here's another thought:

That object blocking the light? It might just be one object or a lot, but the thing about light is that is spreads. You light a single candle and the darkness immediately flees. You kick away one of the objects blocking the light and a beam of light will shoot through.

Darkness doesn't do that. (At least not irl as far as I know, I might be wrong though)

• Posted at:

R E M E M B E R T H E L O S T 

*yEETS AWAY*

"I thought mascara was a fish"-Galaxian

"Make an insect AU and they're all fruit flies"- Ishmael

"Brussels sprouts are just delicious earth meatballs"-Becky

Deviantart is LivVirtual

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Branch: Tomas

I needed this. Thank you. :)

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Front sm

ghostzombie611

Oh My Gosh, Thank You Cristy XD

• Posted at:

~ADAM~

He/Him

~Author

~₱ersonal

~Blog

Forum Fam