Front sm

dogyellow583

Branch: Ekaterina

...ahem, my apologies. the post literally just went through. So sorry! XD i should have waited longer. i was just thinking of making it easy for you to find if it needed reviewed... -face palm-

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

christy ~ i'm scared for you. freaking out. i want to just know you're okay... alive...~

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

*casually places bookmark in between pages of newspaper that is the paper form of this thread* *gets up and folds paper* *grins* Can't wait for the next one! *scampers out*

• Posted at:

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Are the emojis still able to be put in posts?

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

(29) Nickname: Rad - 8389

Front sm

dragonheatwave8909

What branch are you?

• Posted at:

signature

Front sm

butterflyamber887

LOL I just figured out why it didn't go through... One of the characters doesn't like Chinese food, but I just wrote he hates Chinese. Would it consider that racism?

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Life's tough. I try to be tougher.

I wish  all the misery, pain, worries, EVERYTHING, time itself, would stop, just pause a bit...

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Now the forum's just being mean to me... There are time spans when it doesn't let any of my posts through! If I told someone 'lettuce' it wouldn't go through. Quite annoying.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

I wish  all the misery, pain, worries, EVERYTHING, time itself, would stop, just pause a bit...

Front sm

dragonflying601

Just curious... would the Scholastic team ever consider rethinking some of the permabans put in place during the Great War of '14, when the newbies and oldies were at each other's throats? A whole bunch of the old crown were permabanned around then because of that single incident, and I think (I'd have to check) that some of them are still banned. (Correct me if I'm wrong, Chewbacca or anybody.)

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down

I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out

I am brave, I am bruised

I am who I'm meant to be, thi is me

Pan.

#SkylarEmeraldCarmenZoeyDanielLiveOn

#PutIRBack

Small image uploaded from ios  5  13d2318a15

Becky B

admin

Hear ye hear ye, it's Monday! In case you weren't aware! See, isn't the news so helpful?

[Announcement]

There was an issue Friday that caused the filter to absorb a bunch of posts without releasing them to the forum. If you noticed your posts not going through on Friday this was likely the cause!

[Question Corner]

@Unicorn I can't give any more info on it yet! I could get in a lot of trouble O_O Sometimes there's a site-wide bug that can do a few things: it can log you out (this has happened to me), it can hide all the stars/ability to star posts, and sometimes it even makes it look like you can't reply to posts. It's because the forums are old. The new thing that's coming won't have these issues.

@Bracha there was a a filter issue on Friday that I know about. If you had some crazy post delays yesterday I wonder if it also went on then too. It loooks like all your posts made it through now tho - let me know if that's not the case. You are now a master at thinking like the filter, that sounds like why a post wouldn't go through. "Chinese" meaning "Chinese food" is a subtly we humans get but not a robot. I guarantee the filter process will be getting better, but it'll be a little while. 

@Wrestlingreading2 they work for me  But I'm an admin so might have special emoji powers. Are they not working for you?

@dragonheatwave8909 What branch would you guess I am based on my answers? ^_^

@Leo If you remember their usernames I can look into it, depends on what exactly each one was banned for but if it was for a dramatic incident 4 years ago I don't see why they couldn't have another chance now.

[Forum Prompts]

Here it is.....Witching Hour.

[Recommended Reads]

This is a pretty old thread, but it's filled with riddles of all sorts. /194330 by Bianca. Any of you know more riddles?

[Warnings]

@Leilei You can't post your full name on the forums, it's one of our rules under "no personal information." These personal information rules are meant for your own protection on here, not to be annoying or hurt you. I've warned you about this kind of stuff before in another thread so I'm giving you a 24hr ban, and please don't do it again.

• Posted at:

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Nope, not working for me.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

dogyellow583

Rad: it doesn't work for you when you choose from the tab on the top of the post? the one that looks like a little smiley face.

let me try:

• Posted at:

christy ~ i'm scared for you. freaking out. i want to just know you're okay... alive...~

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Yep doesn’t work for me 

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Becky, they went through now. Wow, I officially learned to think like a robot... Which is why I totally remembered to block the door in our security drill today 0_0 

Emojis don't work for me either.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

dogyellow583

yeah, mine didn't post either.

• Posted at:

Front sm

agentginger211

Branch: Janus

Emojis are working for me.  (The ones that you get when you click on the button next to the button you click to change the font)

These emojis work for me too.  (The ones that come with your phone or tablet)

Rad, are you using a computer or a phone or a tablet?

Note: Before I submitted this post I previewed it and the emojis you get when you click on the button next to the button you click to change the font DO NOT work for me.

Perhaps this only happens for phones or tablets? Is anyone viewing this post from a computer?

• Posted at:

I am 50% EKATERINA and I am 50% JANUS

I am AGENT SNAKECAT and AGENT SNAKESALADIN forever

I am AGENT GINGER CAHILL or CAHILL AGENT GINGER but always MELISSA

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Right now my phone, but I've used my tablet and computer and they haven't been working for a while now.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Bracha just gave me a great idea for a joke.

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

(they work for me)

-Unicorn

• Posted at:

Candy Corn

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |

Triplets:Vixen and Samurai                  

Flip: Unicorn                      

3/30/18

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Becky, what's it like to work at Scholastic? I have an image of my head of a bunch of people -and one doodle person- sitting around a table discussing things and then some techies going "Well technically it's possible, snort!" But that probably definitely doesn't happen.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

agentginger211

Rad: Ah. I thought that perhaps what you are using to view the site makes a difference in what you see. I have used both phone and tablet and emojis are not working at all for me. I could view the emojis that come with your phone when I clicked preview to preview how a post would look but not the other ones.

• Posted at:

Becky B

admin

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

[Announcement]

No announcements other than have a very spooky day and I hope you have fun!

[Question Corner]

@everyone Looks like emojis are another thing that have stopped working! It might have to do with the filter, seeing how I can post them. So it's not like the forum can no longer support them. I'll see if it's possible to bring them back in the future! 

@Bracha that's not entirely inaccurate hahaha. (I am the doodle person always) We all sat around a table and did some paper prototyping last week, that's something I can't wait to post a photo of here. Working here is also a lot of books. I just have a ton of books around me at all times. Sometimes I don't even know where they come from, they just show up and I'm like "Oh I guess this is mine now." Guess that should be expected working at a company that's all about books!

[Forum Prompts]

You wake up one day and realize you've been transformed into a lizard! What? How? Why? 

[Recommended Reads]

I like Amber's use of the prompt from Friday! /344503

[Warnings]

-move along folks, don't stare, nothing to see here-

• Posted at:

Front sm

fairymermaid4613

Thank you!

• Posted at:

~Emma~

Princess of the AGMB

Performing Arts Reading Baking Needlework

#PARocks!

#LovefortheForum

Performing Arts is Life!

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Thanks for recommending my use of the prompt, Becky!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

Thank you for making this! Will the new app potentially replace the forums (including ours)? 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Thank you! (0_0)

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

butterflyamber887

I like your new doodle! Although it could use some color.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

moonlightsunrise37

So this is probably a weird question, but do the people at scholastic just sit behind desks all day and do work because honestly, school is too much for me, and we get to listen to educational loveliness? 

• Posted at:

It’s okay to be a glow stick. 

Sometimes we break before we shine 

Hey, it’s Cara. 

Front sm

dogyellow583

Becky: so, are you a writer at all? curious because of the writing prompts you were posting! :) (and because everything I do this month basically revolves around writing and attempting to find new, creative ways to get rid of adverbs.)

• Posted at:

Becky B

admin

Hear yee hear yee, happy Fridayee!

[Announcement]

Something will happen today

[Question Corner]

@Monica App? huh? I don't know what you're talking about. (I'm afraid I can't really answer any questions about it yet)

@Bracha thank you! 

@Cara There is a lot of sitting and working but you also have freedom to get up and wander around outside or grab a cup of coffee whenever. Take a mental break and jam out to some music for a bit. It also depends a lot on what you're doing! Sometimes you get to just read (for research!), make cool videos, even play games (also for research! I swear.). As long as you're getting the things done that need to get done. 

@Christy I'm more of an artist than a writer, but I do really love writing. Seeing all of you write so much inspires me to write more like in the prompts :) 

[Forum Prompts]

You wake up one day and realize you've been transformed into a lizard! What? How? Why? 

[Recommended Reads]

Christy has some writing tips, especially useful if you're doing NaNoWriMo: /345081

Rad (which stands for Rad) took a writing prompt and is turning it into a story with a (hopefully not too hungry?) furball: /344203

[Warnings]

-move along folks, don't stare, nothing to see here-

• Posted at:

Front sm

agentginger211

Something is going to happen...??!! *gasps* Now where did I put that phone charger??!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

dogyellow583

Becky: ahhhh; wish I could draw. I'm so in awe of people who can draw/paint/etc. lol. I do much better with words and music as far as art goes. XP

• Posted at:

Front sm

unicorncode90

Branch: Tomas

Hey Becky? Um I can't seem to do the emojis

• Posted at:

Leilei

I'm a descendants fan, wanna be fashion designer, half-Chinese, Hufflepuff, Greencloak, daughter of Aphrodite, Reilin fan, and a forumer!

I am also.....fashionvenus19! I'm not on my other account a lot though.

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Cool thanks for recommending my new story (^x^)

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

Front sm

dogice169

you announced that some thing wood hapin what was it?

[Announcement]

Something will happen today

• Posted at:

☃            ◕ ᴥ ◕  ❅             ☃

☁          Lilly  Cicle          ☁                    signature made on the 2/26/18           

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

@Becky: are you doing NaNoWriMo? (I am!)

• Posted at:

Fiona/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Becky, how do you get a job at scholastic?

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

dreamtimeheroine2

aka CatFlying11

@Becky

Thank you for letting me know! I really hope this forum isn't taken down anytime soon. Are the Infinity Ring forums gone for good? 

• Posted at:

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else." ~ C.S. Lewis 

~Monica Cahill~                 1 John 4:10 

"Fantasy reveals what reality obscures."

#ENDSLAVERY

Front sm

agentginger211

Becky: By any chance do new posts, after they have gone through and been posted, get posted in a slightly different off white color that is similar to the background of your current account picture to denote it being a new post?

• Posted at:

Becky B

admin

Hear yee hear yee, along comes the news bringing tidings of all the things!

[Announcement]

Check out /345200 for your puzzle solving reward. There might be more coming this week, I've got to up my gif game. 

You can also take a peek over at the SAMB for some accidental King Keith posts.....

[Question Corner]

@Lilly the "something" was all the puzzles, and today it's the sneakpeek gif at a dancing avatar (and an old admin Keith showing his face for this first time in a long while).

@Fiona I'm not, though I like writing I'm not much of a novel writer. That's awesome you're doing it! Would love to see any excerpts if you're feeling posting them on the MB ^_^

@Bracha Having a background and passion for books/writing/editing is helpful but it depends on what exactly you'd like to do! It's a big company so there's all sorts of jobs from analytics to marketing to office management to many more. The best tip I can give you is take time to learn what you're interested in, study those things, and then apply to something in that area here when you're ready. I didn't realize what I was interested in until halfway through college so don't worry if you don't know right away. 

@Monica Cahill the IR MB is gone for good unfortunately. 

@Agent Ginger I'm now straining my eyes hardcore to try to see if there's a difference hahaha. I don't believe so though. It might be an optical illusion of some sort. 

[Forum Prompts]

-In a world where dinosaurs still roam the land, you are a dino wrangler. You have a special sense where you can't talk to the dinos, but you can feel how they're feeling so you always know if they're anxious, happy, upset. 

-You've been selected to go on a mission to Mars. The goal: find what happened to the previous team that had been sent out there. Contact was lost with them abruptly and no one knows why...

[Recommended Reads]

Worth bookmarking (and thinking about making for yourself - it is Thanksgiving month for those in the US. Plus thinking about things you're thankful for is never a bad practice) Christy's "Thirty Days of Thanks" post: /345499

Can't believe I hadn't seen this RP before! It's been going on since July and is worth reading through all the POVs. "Soul of the City Diner" by ELf: /331820

[Warnings]

@blueraven450 trying to post URLs is against the rules of the forums. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

agentginger211

Alright then! I guess it’s just the way I am viewing the screen then. Sorry for the eye strain!

• Posted at:

Front sm

proudcat90

Becky, I always fell like I'm not good enough and I'm mean and selfish and impulsive even though everyone always tells me I'm perfect, which just makes me feel worse for some reason. What should I do?

• Posted at:

BRACHA

The darkest nights produce the brightest stars...

So why does the moon get to shine all day?