Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Branch: Janus

It's her dad! Run, Mia! Lock your room, border it with chairs and beds! Then when he tries to bang your door down, jump out the window and run!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

Bump!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

butterflyamber887

There's a fine line between writer's block and laziness which I usually choose to ignore. I'll write.... soon.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Life's tough. I try to be tougher.

Broken legs but I chase perfection

These walls are my blank expression

My mind is a house I'm trapped in

And it's lonely inside this mansion

Front sm

agentclue77

Branch: Ekaterina

Same...

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Don't you forget about me

Front sm

butterflyamber887

No! I posted a very long part! AND IT DIDN'T GO THROUGH!!!!

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

proudcat90

Maybe a shorter part will go through...

He stomps in and sits down next to me. The sight of him disgusts me. I turn my head the other way. He sighs and says, "Mia, I'm sorry."

I don't want to talk, but I need to distract him.

"It's too late for sorry," I spit, and nudge my phone a bit closer to the couch.

"I know what I did was bad. But you have to understand, I have reasons!" No! This is going way too far. Reasons???

"What reason can you possibly have for ab using your daughter?" I explode. "That you're a lazy good-for-nothing psychopath? The classic bully? Does hurting me make you feel better about your obvious failure as a parent?"

"Mia, please don't-" 

"That's sick! Sick! Just LEAVE ME ALONE!" I push the phone under the couch, safely out of sight.

"I just wanted you to grow up the right way."

I blink. This cannot be graced by a response. How does it make any sense?

He tries to pat my hair and I gag. I scooch over to the other side as far as I can.

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

(JusT IgnOre Me)

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

He's lying. All he wants is her money. They always do. Mia, here are three rules of trollhunting. They might help. 

Rule Number One: Always be afraid. Why? Fear keeps you sharp.

Rule Number Two: Always finish the fight.

Rule Number Three: When in doubt, always kick them in the gronk-nuks.

Rule Three is much more useful than you'd think.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Grrr. Nothing's going through.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

butterflyamber887

So I'm just going to summarize this part: 

Mia's father tells her to calm down and maybe go take a hot bath, she freaks out at him because he's the one who has to calm down. She hears footsteps running up the driveway and thinks that maybe it's Kevin. Then her father starts running downstairs to leave through the back door. She howls because he's cutting off her last chance. But then... he turns around and opens the door.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Branch: Janus

I'm confused, but at least I kinda know what happened.

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Amber- Yeah. Now let's hope this part goes through quickly... It was hard for me to write cuz romance, bleh, but I have to do it for the sake of my romantic readership...

Chapter Eleven

Kevin bursts in, face red. He quickly takes in the scene, then shoves Dad away and runs up the stairs. He crouches next to me and takes my head in his hands.

“Mia, how’d this happen?” he asks. I just shake my head.

“How’d you get here so fast?” I ask. My voice sounds weak and tired out.

“I’ll tell you later. We have to take care of this first.” He pulls out his phone and walks up to my father. Dad’s just standing there, like he doesn’t believe what’s happening.

“Stay away from my daughter,” He growls. But somehow, it sounds pathetic.

Kevin laughs. He actually laughs. Then he gets a serious look on his face and in a flash, he has my father pinned against the wall. “Don’t. Move,” he commands, and dials nine one one. Dad’s eyes grow wide with fear.

“No, please…” he starts, and then trails off. “I guess I deserve this.” He says this so quietly. I almost think I imagined it. It’s just… Wow. All my life I’ve been waiting to hear him say those words. It feels so validating to finally have him accept that he was so horribly wrong.

The sound of wailing police cars draws closer. Kevin opens the door and waves frantically. Dad slumps to the floor. I drag myself into a sitting position, feeling like it’s all a dream. And I know I should be crazy with joy, but… I’m not sure it’s a good one.

I watch, detached, as a tall, scary looking guy in blue walks in. Another cop comes in behind him.

She walks up to me and asks how I’m doing. I hear the muted sounds of Kevin talking to the other cop in the background.

“I don’t know, I mean, I’m fine…”

I watch my father being led out the door. He’s never looked so small before, so old. So utterly defeated. But as he walks out, he shoots me a look full of spite. I feel a lump grow in my throat and try to swallow it away, but it only gets bigger.

Kevin’s talking to me. Or the cop. I don’t know. My ears feel like they’re stuffed with cotton. I sit up and a wave of nausea hits me. I croak, but the vomit’s out before anyone moves.

When I’m done, Kevin gently picks me up. He wipes my mouth off and gently rubs my cheek.

“Don’t worry, Mia. You’ll be fine.” He gazes into my eyes with such intensity, such care. I turn away, blushing. Nobody’s ever looked at me like that before.

Now I’m feeling guilty for having that thought while my father’s being carted off to jail. But I shouldn’t feel guilty, I really shouldn’t. So why do I?

Kevin runs a hand through my hair and the cop clears her throat. Now it’s his turn to blush. He gently puts me down.

“Mia, I’m Jenny Wilkes. I’ll be taking you in for an evaluation, just to make sure that you’re doing alright. It looks like we’ll have to head to the hospital first. Would you like your friend to come with you?”

I nod weakly, grateful that she didn’t mention a word about me going in for questioning.

I put on my jacket and we scramble into the police car. I notice the neighbors standing in their doorways, wondering what’s going on. As Kevin shuts the door behind him, that saying comes to mind. You never know what’s going on behind closed doors.

I can’t see out the tinted windows. Oddly, I feel as if I’m the criminal. I turn to Kevin and he puts his arm around my shoulder.

“Kevin?”

“Yeah?”

“Thanks.”

He kisses my forehead and I lean back, closing my eyes. It feels like everything’s going too fast, but at the same time, like time got sluggish.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

jadecat1391

*Dum dee dum*

WAIT BRACHA POSTED A NEW INSTALLMENT

*reads*

EEEEEE LOOOOVVVEEEEEE

*flappes hands*

FEEEEEEEEELS

Post another soon ok? also, i hope you're putting all of this togeter in a notebook or doc or something, this could get published, I'm being dead serious.

• Posted at:

CATTE

AKA:

The pun master

The cat lady

The undertale fangirl

Depressed

Atheist

BISEXUAL

KITTIIIIIIEEEEESSS

All things fantasy