Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

I am so glad my Father and I have the same personality. That would be really hard for her.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

agentginger211

Branch: Janus

Oh my gosh... I feel so bad for her! That’s such a horrible way for her father to act towards her! I can’t wait for the next part as always!

• Posted at:

Melissa|AgentGingerCahill

50%Ekaterina&50%Janus

SNAKESALADIN

Anger|Is|An|Acid|That|Can|Do

More|Harm|To|The|Vessel|In

Which|It|Is|Stored|Then|Anything

On|Which|It|Is|Poured~MarkTwain

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Amber- Yes, you are very lucky. Now you can appreciate your Dad even more!

Melissa- Unfortunately, this happens in real life and it's really horrible. Here is the next part!

Chapter Three

"I will give out this review sheet now. You can all choose partners, but remember, if you don't actually work... It's going to backfire on you." He gives out the papers, and everyone moves over to their friends and starts working on algebra.

I work by myself. Math is pretty hard for me, but I know that if I try, I can do it. I move on to the next problem

What is the largest sum of two integers such that their product is 787?

I sigh and look around the classroom. Everyone has friends. Everyone has reasons to be happy. They're all laughing together and talking and helping each other. What about me? When was the last time I helped anybody? The answer stares me cruelly  in the face.

No one needs me. No one wants me. I should finish my worksheets.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Life's tough. I try to be tougher.

Broken legs but I chase perfection

These walls are my blank expression

My mind is a house I'm trapped in

And it's lonely inside this mansion

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

*hair goes on fire*

When you feel so mad that you wanna roar,

Take a deep breath, and count to four.

1, 2, 3, 4. 

I'm calm now.

*Reads line "No one needs me"*

Scratch that. ARRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

blueraven450

Oh.. oh.. oh.. sorry.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jolie the Cat

Lost In Thought

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber 

Cousin: Kitty Person 

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

blueraven450

Woah.. I see the stars... oh oh...let them shine on... oh oh oh....

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jolie the Cat

Lost In Thought

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber 

Cousin: Kitty Person 

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Amber- Thank God for Pinkie Pie! Wouldn't want all your hair to burn off... (She was in my dream last night, actually.)

Raven- Huh.

The lunch bell rings, and I head for the library. I'm not hungry, so I don't stop at the cafeteria to get food. Walking through the halls, I keep my head down. My hair hangs in front of my face like a curtain shielding me from the rest of the world.

I sit down in the same place and get out some homework I forgot to do. Well, I didn't really forget. I was just busy. You know, crying and wondering about my place in the world. 

I swallow. Mental note: Don't cry. Not now, not ever. Crying is for people who can't handle things. I'm in control of my life. Right?

I put my head in my hands. Migraine forming. Great. I groan quietly.

"Mia? What's wrong?" a familiar voice asks. Kevin.

I look up. "Nothing. I'm fine."

Kevin raises an eyebrow. "So when you sink your head in your arms and groan like a dieting moose, that means you're fine?"

I smile. "Yes. See, I don't like humankind in general. That's just an act to keep people away."

Kevin mock-pouts. "So you don't like me?" Whoops.

"No, you're all right. Can you help me with this?" I ask, shoving my homework across the table.

"Sure. Let's see..."

Kevin helps me, and we don't discuss my little episode again. But when lunch is over, there's still a worried look in his eyes.

"Mia..." he starts. "Bye." Then he hurries off, looking perplexed.

What was he about to say?

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

agentginger211

Hmm I wonder what Kevin wanted?

• Posted at:

50%Ekaterina&50%Janus

SNAKESALADIN

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

*Reads "Crying is for people who can't handle things"*

WHAT?! Crying is important! No crying is building up stress. Crying relieves stress! It's Scientifically proven!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

proudcat90

Branch: Ekaterina

Melissa- Hehehe you'll never find out! Just kidding.

Amber- Yes, that's true. If Mia knew, things may have been just a bit better.

Chapter Four

I wake up early and stand at the window, watching the sunrise. It's such a beautiful world. If only life could be the same.

I watch as two bunnies hop onto the lawn. They're adorable, and I can't help but smile. I read somewhere that carrots are like candy for bunies. I rummage through the fridge, looking for a big fat one.

As soom as I step outside, the bunnies run up to me. They're probably not wild because they're so bold. I hold out the carrot, and on of the bunnies grabs it and starts nibbling. Aww!

The other one leans if for a bite, but the bunny with the carrot runs away. Rude! The smaller bunny chases it, but pretty soon, gives up. How long can it fight already?

I shiver and head back inside. It's ironic how well these bunnies portray my life. All I ever wanted was a bit of the good. But nobody's willing to give up that little bit for me. Not a simple smile, a wavye. Not a single compliment. Not a single person cares. Sometimes I wonder, amd I invisible? Are you blind? Don't you see me?

Back in my bedroom, a flash of teal peeks out of my bag. I pull out my poetry notebook and start writing.

Your little life

Your little problems 

Your little complaints

Your little life

Seems so petty

But it show something

Bigger 

That I hate

They go on, shameless

Ignorance is bliss

They know and

Turn away

Laughing, kilting

Smiling, stabbing

Sweetly hurting

This is how they kilt

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

(JusT IgnOre Me)

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

The MLP EG song Invisible fits quite well here. Want the lyrics? I'm gonna type them anyway.

"You don't see me fitting in
I'm sitting here alone
Right beside my shadow
Always on my own
If I could share my wildest dreams
Maybe they would see
I'm more than just a wallflower
There's so much more to me
I'm invisible, invisible
A droplet in the mist
Invisible, invisible
It's like I don't exist
Right beneath my picture
This is what you'll read
A laundry list of nothings
Not likely to succeed
A yearbook with blank pages
That no one wants to sign
A memory forgotten
Until the end of time"

There's the song, so you don't have to search for it if you wanna use it.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Amber- I watched that one! It does fit very well here, you're right.

The day drags on, and I fight to keep my eyes open. Images of Dad, angry and violent, float in front of my eyes.

I want to ask Kevin what he was going to say yesterday. The words stick in my throat. I poke at my salad, but I'm not hungry. I read over the poem I wrote this morning and sigh. It's not good at all, why did I even write it? Oh well. What's done is done, as Dad says. Ouch.

I was excited because I'm getting a haircut today, but now I'm just nervous. I asked Dad and he said I can get one, but he's so unpredictable. What if he changes his mind? 

The lunch bell rings and I push all the worries out of my mind. Got to focus. Ignoring all emotion, I manage to get through the rest of the day.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Wow. Painful. I bet she'd be up to the test when things go wrong. 

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Amber- We all have powers we don't know about... Maybe somebody will help her find hers soon. I totally didn't just give something away.

I walk into Veronica's Hair and Nail Salon and gag. It's not just that the air tastes like chemicals, but that everything's so pink. A sweet looking woman brings me over to a seat and asks me what I want.

"Umm... I'm not sure. What do you think would look good on me?" This is to cover up the fact that I don't know any real styles.

"I think a pixie cut would go very well with your face."

This seems like a bit much. Eh. Why not?

"Sure! That sounds great."

She begins chopping off my long brown locks and... I don't feel any regret. I thought I'd miss my hair, like they always do in books, but I honestly don't care. I just enjoy having someobe take care of me.

"All done. Do you like it?"

I look in the mirror and my eyes open wide in shock. I try out a smile, and I'm completely different. This Mia is one who won't be ignored. As I walk out of the salon with both a lighter head and wallet, I make a decision.

From now on, I will try to try. Typical me, making impulsive promises I can't keep. But I did get a good poem out of it:

If the past could be erased

If the future could have hope

If right now could be worth it

Then maybe I could cope

If my wishes could come true

If my illusions weren't lies 

If my dreams could be reality

Then maybe I'd open my eyes

If I try hard enough 

If I smile strong and bright

If I don't let despair win

That's when you'll see my full light

Today I will do it

I will look and hear and feel

Today I will live

I won't kneel

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

agentginger211

It’s never like the books. A few years ago I went from long hair to short boy cut in somewhere around an hour give or take. No regrets whatsoever. From me at least. Other people had different opinions. I’m still loving your story over here by the way and your poems are awesome especially the last part of the one you just wrote seems powerful.

• Posted at:

50%Ekaterina&50%Janus

SNAKESALADIN

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Woah! Now I want a haircut. Sorry, I mean, great so far!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Melissa- That's pretty cool! My sister also did, she looked much better than with long hair. And thanks, I'm always hoping my poems aren't total garbage...

Amber- Thank you!

Sunday is shopping day. If I was a normal girl, this would mean going to the mall with friends and getting (squeal!) new clothing! But since I'm not, it means grocery shopping ate Walmart.

Because, you know, it's ever so hard for Dad to get out of the car and go shopping. He's already driving me, so staying in the car is completely pointless. If anyone needs more proof that he's a lazy cheapskate, here it is.

I walk through the store, hoping I'm dumping the right things in the cart. Dad actually has really neat handwriting, but he needs everything to be just the way he likes it. The brand he likes. The flavor he likes. I pass by the makeup aisle and stop.

I don't need makeup. I don't want makeup. But I can't help thinking about how messed up my life is. Mikayla and I used to put makeup on each other.

There was one time when Mikayla did a really good job, and we were both so proud. She wanted to go down and show her dad, who was babysitting us. I remember asking why. "Why would he care?" I asked indifferently, though in reality, I was scared.

"What's wrong with you? Of course he'll care! He's going to be so proud of me!"

Back then, I didn't understand the strange look she was giving me. I didn't know how insensitive I was being. But her words were invisible daggers she didn't know she had thrown.

"Okay. My dad wouldn't care about it. Everybody's different, I guess!"

Mikayla smiled tersely and I gave her a wobbly grin. That playdate ended pretty awkwardly. I think that was the beginning of the end. Maybe if things were different with us... 

"Excuse me, ma'am, can I help you?"

I snap out of my reminisce and feel my face flush. "No, I'm fine. Thanks." I scratch my neck. 

The guy raises his eyebrows. "You sure?"

I nod and quickly get away. There are enough people who already consider me a freak. I don't need another one.

As I leave the store, a feeling of interminable lonliness entrenches itself in my gut. I sigh.

The show must go on, friends or not.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

agentclue77

Woah, I missed a lot. I really like it, though!

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Don't you forget about me

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Woah.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

cloudart142

So good!

• Posted at:

Helloooooooooooo!

I’m a

Dreamer

Book- lover

Soccer Player

Artist 

And Music Listener 

Nice to Meet You,

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Same as Lucy, I usually hate Realistic Fiction but this is amazing!

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Thanks everyone! That means a lot to me! Credits to creativescarlet16 for the poem.

Chapter Five

I saw Kevin in the hallway this morning. He's kinda cute, I think. Not that I like him. I can't. Not with my Dad... Imagine if he wanted to come over. "Sure, just bring some armor. My Dad's prone to temper tantrums!"

Not exactly the best idea. On to more pleasant thoughts- right now I'm on the way to poetry class! I'm excited to actually learn something new this time. (And to correct Jonas's poem...)

Mrs. Paley's already there when I walk in.

"You're early," she says with a smile.

"Yeah, I really like this class. It... Helps me blow some steam off." There's something about Mrs. Paley that just makes me want to talk to her. She's so kind and non-judgemental. Quite a rare phenomenon.

One by one, Jonas, Dom, Beezus, and Scarlet come in.

"Nice haircut," Scarlet says. 

"Thanks." Someone noticed! Yay! She doesn't seem to care all that much. And it doesn't feel as great as I thought it would. An uneasy feeling presents itself: If being noticed isn't what I want... Then what is? I push the thought away.

Mrs. Paley writes a word on the board: Style. "There are many different styles of poetry. Today, we'll start with some of the basics. You don't have to take notes, but you definitely should."

I open my notebook to a fresh page.

"A clerihew is a lighthearted poem with two couplets, and a rhyming scheme of AABB. Oh, I forgot to mention! Some vocabulary words: Couplet is a pair of rhyming lines. AABB means that A is one sound, B is another. So the first two lines rhyme, and the next two lines rhyme."

I smile at Mrs. Paley's teaching style. She's so sweet. We go through a few more kinds, and I feel very proffesional. 

"Over the week, try some of these. Find your style, but don't limit yourself to one. There are endless possibilities if you'll only just try!"

Hmm. Most of these styles don't match me. But I could be wrong. I'll give it a try.

Mrs Paley comes around checking our work. Tentatively, I ask to read one of mine. Her face glows. 

"Sure!"

After I recite mine, Scarlet stands up to share one of hers.

"And she dances, dances
Dances on the stars.
Burning bright, burning fierce
'Cause she's brave, that's why-
Brave enough to do that
With the whole world watching
Mocking her,
Wounding her,
Judging her
Every move.
But she doesn't care, because like
I said, she's brave and
She's old enough and knows
Enough in life
By now, that you can't please everyone,
That sometimes, the only person that
You should try to make happy
Is yourself."

Wow. That was really good. I'm glad to see someone's happy.

Jonas is still smarting from last weeks blow, but both Dom and Beezus want to share theirs.

"Okay, new rule! We'll have a rotation. Next week is Dom and Beezus. If we have time, the rest of you can also read."

That's a good plan. The bell rings and we all shuffle out.

"Great poem, Mia," Beezus says on my way out. I smile at her. People are kind, occasionally.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

So wonderful. 

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

agentclue77

I hope Kevin’s the love interest...I think he’d be a good fit for her

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Amber- Thanks!

Lucy- Why must you test my spoiler-giving nature??? Asjablfshflhafhf not saying not saying...

Kevin meets me at the cafeteria. 

"Hello, Mia. Are you going to the library?" he asks.

I feel all strange, warm and happy. I blink. Get over it! "Yep, I am." I say. I sound way too eager. Oof. Mia, don't sweat it!

"Me too! Hence, we will walk together."

"Hence?"

Kevin smiles. "That's how I speak. You should get used to it."

I smile, too. He's sort of implying that we're going to be seeing a lot of each other soon! We sit down at our usual table and I pull out my notebook.

"Hey, can I show you something?" I'm feeling pretty confident after reading my poem out loud. Times like thesse, I'm happy. And then I wald away, and I'm sad again, and it hurts so much. Going home to Dad... I can't take it. It's so much easier to just... not have anything to miss in the first place.

"It's a poem I wrote," I say, and flip to the right page. But now my smile's as fake as Santa.

A pretty blue bird outside catches my attention. When I look back at Kevin, he's reading the poems on other pages.

"Kevin, no!"

"Mia... Are you sure you're fine?"

I look down at my lap. "I can handle it."

"No, Mia, you can't. Look at me." I do. His eyes are full of worry, but also care. "You don't have to tell me why. But you have to tell me what." 

Suddenly, a loud piercing noise fills the air: Fire alarm! The few people in the library jump up, and then we remember protocol and calmly line up. We follow the librarian outside, and I evade Kevin's question. I shiver in the cold, hopping from foot to foot.

This doesn't look like a drill. 

"Jack!" Kevin calls to some dude I don't know. "Have you any idea of what's going on?"

Jack laughs. "Fire in the chem lab! Who ever thought this happens in real life?" Kevin chucles.

The nervous chatter dies down as a fire truck pulls up. I watch, mezmerized, as they start putting out the flames. Both sides are so powerful. The fire rages, consuming everything in it's path. And it dances, warm and happy, as if it's unaware of the destruction it's causing. Unaware, or just doesn't care.

The spray of water seems so small, feeble and useless against the force it's fighting.

"Attention students, faculty." The principal's voice cuts through my thoughts. "The building is being evacuated."

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

So... the fire is her dad and she's the water? Or is fire life?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

agentginger211

Oh my! Stupid fire ruining things. Kevin is so sweet though and he really seems like he cares for Mia. I really hope that he can help Mia and be a source of light for her in her world!

• Posted at:

50%Ekaterina&50%Janus

SNAKESALADIN

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Amber- Both. It's tough on Mia. On all of us, really.

Melissa- Yep, extremely horrible stupid despicable fire ruins everything... And the ironic thing is, it's so beautiful. 

Kevin pulls into my driveway. Ahhh, the benefits of a friend with a car. Friend.

"One of your parents is home?" Kevin asks. Wait, what? Why's Dad home?

"That would be my Dad. My mom's... she's deat. " Kevin bites his lip.

"I'm sorry. Do you miss her very much?"

"No, I never knew her, she diet in childbirth..." Kevin nods. He looks at me. There's something in his eyes, something so sweet and boyish and just wonderful, and I want to just sit there and drown in it forever.

"Mia, want to come over on Saturday? Or we can go somewhere together?"

Yes! my mind screams, say yes! My throat closes up. "I might be busy, I'll have to see..." Thanks, Dad. Thank you so very much.

The look in Kevin's eyes now isn't wonderful at all. He looks hurt, his smile drooping slightly. He turns his head away.

"Okay then. Some other time. Bye."

I get out of the car and pull air down my throat, but I still can't breathe. My eyes sting. I hear Kevin zoom off down the street, and I want to chase him. Don't leave me! I lied! I want you! 

I want. I want. I always seem to want. But whatever I get just makes me want more.

My breathing is still shaky as I open the front door. Dad's watching TV.

"Hey Dad. Fire at school. We had to leave." I keep my eyes on the floor, hope I'm doing it right. Playing it safe.

"How'd you get home?"

"A fre- someone drove me."

"Look at me!  Can't look your father in the eye? Think you're so special, huh? You little runt. Who is this someone?"

"Just some guy I know from school." I command my mouth to obey, say what he wants to hear. But all he wants to hear is an excuse to hurt me.

"Why are you home?" I whisper, my voice tiny. But even as I say it, I know I've went too far.

Dad grabs me, little half moons of sharp in my shoulder. "Listen up here, I'm the man in this house. I ask the questions. You think you're so much better than me? You go get a job. Don't look at me that way!" I quickly lower my eyes again. 

So he lost his job. Well, I'll get one, and hold it down, too.

"Don't ignore me!" he yells, shaking me. Back and forth. Back and forth. The room turns into a colorful blur. Will my brain be okay?

"I'm sorry, Dad." Why does he hat me?

"Look at me. Stop being sorry. Start doing something with your life! I take care of you day and night and you disrespect me like this!" 

I take care of you day and night. I wish. take care of you day and night. Something flares in me, red hot and explosive. I look Dad straight in the eye. He hits me. 

I hate being hit. The thing in me grows, like an ocean wave cresting. My skin stings. My cheekbone feels loose. But I don't let him see me cry. He has my hand in a deat grip, and I let my mind go somewhere else.

To a round table with a boy named Kevin and shelves of blessed books all around. And I am writing a poem.

When the hot sticky tears

Come rolling down your face

The world moves too fast

Can't keep up with the pace

Those salty tracks burn, it's true

But at least you can cry

Because I can't

When your head's under the blanket

And the air is so thick

Your eyes are dry

But your heart feels sick

The pain is horrible, I won't argue

But at least you can feel

I can't

When you're completely still

Still as stone

And you're completely cold

Cold to the bone

Angry shouts floating all around

People are yelling, and you're not found

(Nobody's looking for you, anyway)

Your heart is gone, there's nothing inside

Not a tear or a groan or a sigh or a wish

For the old days to come back, because there's no more you

Just a robot

But at least... at least...

At least you can't be hurt?

Mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

agentclue77

Oh my god. Man, her dad is crazy

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

agentginger211

Oh my gosh!

• Posted at:

50%Ekaterina&50%Janus

SNAKESALADIN

Front sm

cloudart142

That’s such a tragic but beautifully written chapter, 

• Posted at:

Helloooooooooooo!

I’m a

Dreamer

Book- lover

Soccer Player

Artist 

And Music Listener 

Nice to Meet You,

Front sm

cycloneguard29

That sounds better than what I'm writing on a notebook. It's about a half robotic dimensional traveler who meets a girl then goes on an adventure looking for the Ultimate Record to stop the evil enemy, The Crimson Devil. He dies in the story but in season two he's somehow revived. The start of season two is like this

Chapter 1

Space is cold. Like French fries in the fridge for two days. I know this because I died in space. Still alive here mind you. Well time to check my systems. This is odd, every organic part of my body is dead, as dead as Jamie Grimm's legs from I Funny. So I find it  hilarious that I'm still alive, well I guess the cybernetic parts of my skull is what works. Hurray, I'm alive but it hurts, a lot. Ever got burned, stabbed, sliced, and shot several times? I don't think so. It's like that pain was recorded then looped. Wait. What am I hearing. Are you kidding me. My headphones still work. I imagine a meme in my mind. I get a phone and record a video. "I don't care that I'm dead and floating in space!" *puts on 8-bit shades and headphones"Because I'm gonna flipping party!" *starts playing DJ music* "Techno Bot see ya later!" Then send it to my friend Lynn she's worried and sad because I'm dead supposedly. I died killing an alien army on a ship then blew up the ship

ejecting Lynn out of the ship with an escape pod. Gotta head back to earth dudes see ya later, Techno Bot out. His name is also Leonard Church from my signature. His name is my name.

• Posted at:

|Leonard Church|Slytherin|Ekaterina|CycloneGuard29|DJ|Blacklite District Fan|Marshmello-in-training| 

________

|X  X| 

|\___/|

"Pain is a part of life everybody deals with, you adapt or you die. Which person are you?"-Me

Front sm

agentginger211

Cycloneguard29: This sounds like a funny story. Why don’t you make a separate topic to post your story on so more people will see it?

• Posted at:

50%Ekaterina&50%Janus

SNAKESALADIN

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Lucy and Melissa- *victory dance* this is not total garbage people care!

Cloud- Thank you so much I may have to frame that and hang it on my wall!

Leonard- It's a very interesting story, you should follow Melissa's advice.

Chapter Six

The chem lab survived. I guess that the water actually managed to do something. Yay, hurray. I put my head down on my desk. I can still feel the imprint of Dad's hand of my cheek. It's so hard to just keep going, keep moving, keep surviving. Pretend I'm fine.

A hand grasps my shoulder and I shoot up. It's only my math teacher. But his touch feels too much like Dad's.

"Mia, haven't had your coffee yet?"

"Sorry. If you give me a Starbucks gift card, I promise I'll never sleep in class again." The rest of the class whistles and hollers. I don't feel victorious. Not happy. Not sad, either. Just blank. Like everything inside me's just been sucked out, leaving a void behind.

The only one who can fill it isn't allowed to. Even when my father's not around, he manages to mess it all up. Seeing Keevin and knowing this hurts too much, so I avoid him.

I must look pretty scary, because the Goths don't say a word when I sit down at the corner of their table. I probably look deranged. That's funny. Maybe I am, maybe the stuff in my head came loose after being shaken so hard. I laugh bitterly, and the kid next to me scooches a bit more to the left. 

Mia Torres, proffessional lunatic. How's that for a job.

God, I'm so tired.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Well... I would probably come closer.

"Hello laughing for no reason kid! Wanna be my friend? I'm totally crazy and no one hangs out with me because I'm way too happy!" Imagine that.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

agentclue77

Poor Mia

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Front sm

agentginger211

I hope things get better for Mia, they have too! She deserves better.

• Posted at:

50%Ekaterina&50%Janus

SNAKESALADIN

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Amber- Well, you're different. But if everybody was like you, the world would be a much much better place.

Lucy- Yeah. I can't wait for the end when things get better!

Melissa- She doesn't know she deserves it. Maybe you know Mia, and you can tell her that she does....

At home, I peruse the classifieds. Dad's obviously not trying, so I have to instead. There are plenty of good jobs... for someone who's already graduated college. Being fifteen doesn't offer many options. But eventually I find an after-hours job as a receptionist [correct me if that's the wrong word] at a doctor's office.

I call the number printed in small letters at the bottom, and hope nobody wonders why I'm so young. The call goes smoothly, I land the job.

This is good news. So why do I feel like I'm suffocating? I just want to go to sleep and never wake up. How much longer can I fight the current? It drags me in, filling me with emptiness. The blackness fills my sad excuse of a world and I let myself drift into the world of nothingness.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Well... I guess a fast foodie is more popular than that. Mum won't let me get a job until after I finish year 10.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

agentclue77

Oh boy

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Timetraveller