Front sm

proudcat90

Branch: Ekaterina

Kay. Just that you keep commenting (on DYSM) that you can relate to Mia, so that's kind of worrying. And knowing someone irl doesn't make a difference, you're still my friend. I know my sisters irl but trust me, I'd rather spend a day with you.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

(JusT IgnOre Me)

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Branch: Janus

Well, unless you come to Brisbane on a day I'm at work with dad, its hard for us to meet IRL. but you are a pretty cool online friend. Maybe some day we will meet up IRL.

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

proudcat90

That would be awesome! But I'm glad that I know you at all. 

It's a slighly troubling fact that if you were to pick yourself apart with tweezers, atom by atom, you would produce a mound of fine atomic dust, none of which had ever been alive but all of which had once been you. -Bill Bryson

I have a feeling there would still be something unique about your pile of atoms.... You're just so unique!

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

(JusT IgnOre Me)

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Thanks. I started a kind of school college today. Preparing me for work. But a few of The kids curse.

• Posted at:

Front sm

proudcat90

Yeah, that would be fun. I just read this somewhere:

"It's a slightyl troubling fact that if you were to pick yourself apart with tweezers, atom by atom, you would produce a mound of fine atomic dust, none of which had ever been alive, but all of which had once been you."

I have a feeling, though, that your atoms would still be identifiable as Amber-atoms. There's something very unique about you.

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

(JusT IgnOre Me)

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Thanks. I just get my attitude from Dad. You are an amazing kid, Bracha. If anyone tells you otherwise, laugh and walk away. It'll confuse them.

• Posted at:

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Branch: Lucian

College??? Wow that's amazing!!! Oh my gosh Amber that's big! How old are you? Sixteen? As for the kids cursing, that's life I guess. You could tell them to please not do it around you.

Thanks! That's a good tip. Confusion is the best element, better even than surprise. Why the sudden praise, though?

• Posted at:

Bracha

Life's tough. I try to be tougher.

Broken legs but I chase perfection

These walls are my blank expression

My mind is a home I'm trapped in

And it's lonely inside this mansion

1 , 2 , , 4