Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Intro: You are Immortal. You lived a normal life, and then you died. That’s that. No two ways about it. But, here’s where things get weird, you came back to life. And you essentially have regeneration now, in the fact that you cannot be permanently dead unless you are beheaded. When you are beheaded by another Immortal, it’s called a Quickening. This is going to take place a LOT during the current Gathering. These fight-to-the-deaths, Hunger-Games-esque, Quickening-inducing fights are a part of the Game, which is a part of the Gathering. (I know: very original names.) The rules of the Game are that you CANNOT fight or kill on Holy Ground (churches, cemeteries, etc.); you HAVE to do it on your own, one-on-one, no help; and NO interfering with other people’s challenges! (That’s it. You have THREE RULES.) So what are you gonna do? Go for the Grand Prize and be the Only Immortal Left when the time comes? Live a quiet life amongst the mortals? Fall in love dozens of time, because mortals don’t last very long, do they? But they always seem to have a place in your heart after their gone, don’t they? Live in a monastery? Be the guy in the shadows that instigate everything? Don’t know? Well, if you keep yourself protected, you’ll have all the time in the world to think it over. May even make a name for yourself. (Oh, and being Immortal isn’t common knowledge –and you don’t want the wrong mortals to know, so be careful with who you tell)

Things to Know as an Immortal:

Changes- You cannot die of old age, once you’ve died the first time, you look that age for the rest of your life (however, hair can grow out and et cetera, it’s just the age that doesn’t change). You also cannot have children. Not before you became Immortal and definitely not after. You can also feel pain and you DO die when you get killed, it’s just not permanent. You PERMANENTLY die if you are beheaded. You might need to learn how to fence. (A Pre-Immortal is an Immortal before their first death; they age normally and only become Immortal if they die… violently.)

Quickenings- A Quickening occurs when one Immortal permanently kills another Immortal. When this happens, for a few seconds, the remaining Immortal gets flashes of that person’s life and then gains their knowledge (this knowledge remains). However, while this is occurring you are getting struck by lightning. You are basically in the center of an electrical storm so lighting will go haywire and things will explode. So beware of that little side part. This only occurs when there is a living Immortal nearby (if the dead Immortal was killed by a mortal, the Quickening goes to the nearest living Immortal, it does NOT go to a mortal, not even a Pre-Immortal) or if the dead Immortal was beheaded by an Immortal.

Dark Quickening- This is a type of Quickening that is extremely, extremely rare. It happens when the Immortal that was killed was so evil that it brings out the darker parts of the remaining Immortal’s persona. This also occurs when too many evil Immortals are killed in a short amount of time (say, in a century or something). This may or may not be reversed when they kill a super good/holy Immortal and the second type of Quickening occurs. So, try not to kill too many bad people.

Light Quickening- This is a type of Quickening that is even rarer than a DARK Quickening. In fact, only once has this ever recorded (I’ll get to this little tidbit later) to have happened. What happens is that if an Immortal beheads an Immortal that was so GOOD, when the Quickening occurred, it brought out the BEST of the Immortal’s persona. (The one recording of this was of an ancient warlord doing the above. After this Quickening happened, he disbanded his army and then spent the rest of his life living peacefully on Holy Ground. Some change, huh?)

Gathering/Game/Grand Prize- Not much is known of the Gathering, but it happens when Immortals feel a pull to come together and basically make a Hunger Games out of it until there is only one left. Once they have gathered, the Hunger Games that they basically partake in is called The Game. (Super original, I know) There may be more than one Gathering that happens every couple centuries or decades, who knows. An Immortal can also resist the call, so it may be to only select Immortals, it may not. However, this will culminate into the Final Gathering, where there truly will be only one left. This Immortal will take the Grand Prize, which is ALL the knowledge of ALL the Immortals. What is suspected to be given to “The One” is domination over mankind (probably only for the evil Immortals), being able to hear what everyone else is thinking, AND/OR being able to make him or herself mortal, so that they can have children and die of old age. This Final Gathering has not yet happened. The rules of the Game is that you cannot fight on Holy Ground (churches, cemeteries, designated spots for prayer, etc., etc.); you cannot have help during a duel, you have to do it yourself, one-on-one; and you CANNOT interfere during a duel.

Watchers- Watchers are mortals that observe and record Immortals. They have sworn to not interfere, but some Watchers ARE friends with their Immortal (This is usually kept secret from the other Watchers… because sometimes they may interfere for their Immortal). Some Immortals know about them, but some don’t. Some Watchers (the Field Agents) are assigned an Immortal to follow and give knowledge about them and any new Immortals to Researchers (the other Watchers) to add in. They plan on telling people about Immortals after they are, ah, “extinct” you could say. They are identifiable by having a blue tattoo on their wrist. 

Watcher-Hunters- This is a group of Watchers that branched off from the original group with the intent on killing ALL the Immortals. Some have spies in Watchers, so it’s hard to tell sometimes who’s a Watcher and who’s a Hunter. Keep an eye out for ‘em, but some Watchers are genuinely helpful, so don’t think that all Watchers are that bad.

Rules:

-Be nice to other RPers, be appropriate, no fights outside of POVs, no cursing etc., etc.

-I am the owner and if you do not follow these and regular MB rules, then you are no longer apart of the RP. And I can come up with rules as they are needed.

-No same gender shipping or crushing, please.

-Yes, your characters can be any age, but if one is under 18, then the other one must be 21+. Oh, and try to put your BACKSTORY into FLASHBACKS during the POVs.

-NO POWERS. You don’t ACTUALLY get powers from Quickenings. You just get… like, a part of that person almost. Like, their memory when it first comes to you. (No, you don’t get their full memory, nor do you have voices in your head from Quickenings.)

-No being the best, the worst, the oldest, the youngest, etc., etc.

-If you know the show and/or the movies and you want to bring in the main characters, bring them in sparingly. Like, a friendly phone call or tip or reference or joke or even a face-to-face for maybe a HALF of a POV. *shrugs* Treat them like not-extremely-important OCs. You can even ignore some canon deaths if you want.

-Make as many characters as you want, as long as you can keep track of ‘em all and follow any rules pertaining to making characters. You can also make them at any point during the Rp.

-ALL historical inaccuracies, as long as they are not deliberate, are FINE. (I know I’m bound to get something wrong!)

-Have fun, y’all!! :D

Immortal Form: (ah yes, now time for my NOTORIOUSLY long forms *facepalm*)

Name:

Nicknames: (If you have a well-known title (e.g. highlander), you can put that here)

Age You Died At:

Age You Are: (Age You Died At - 3,000) (You can give a rough guestimate if you want, like three centuries or one millennia)

Countries Visited: (Names, please, no number) (Optional) (you can add more as you go along in the Rp)

Known Languages: (Same as above; optional as well)

Country of Origin:

Country You Live in Now: (it CAN be your country of Origin)

Appearance:

First Mentor:

Watcher: (only if you know of them! Don’t have everyone know of them!! Leave it blank if you don't know Watchers!)

Weapon of Choice: (swords, axes, that sort of thing. Don’t use, say, a bow and arrow, cuz you can’t behead anyone regularly like that.)

Crush/Spouse/GF/BF: (optional)

Other: (Put: Highlander in white in your first form if you watched the movies/show)

Mortal Form:

Name:

Nicknames: (optional)

Appearance:

Are You a Regular Mortal, a Watcher, a Hunter, or a Pre-Immortal?: (just put R, W, WH, or PI(if you are a Pre-Immortal and you plan on making them Immortal in this, please make an Immortal Form for them AFTER they die!))

Languages: (optional)

Country of Origin:

Country You Live in Right Now: (CAN be your country of Origin)

Backstory: (optional)

Your Immortal: (applies to Watchers only)

Crush/Spouse/GF/BF: (optional)

Other: (Please tell if you know about Immortals here! (Just put Yes or No)) (Put: Highlander in white in your first form if you watched the movies/show)

My Forms: 

Name: Maria Caroline Malone (maiden name is Mariani)

Nicknames: Mama (Her Immortal a.k.a./her Mother name); Mimi (her Grandmother name); Ma, Mar, Mickey, Nessie, Blousey

Age You Died At: 26

Age You Are: 556

Countries Visited: Ireland, Germany, England and Scotland, Russia, France, Poland, Canada, America, Switzerland, Iceland, Norway, Japan, and a lot more.

Known Languages: Italian, Gaelic (both types), German, Russian, French, Polish, English, Icelandic, Latin, Norwegian, Japanese, etc.

Country of Origin: Italy

Country You Live in Now: America (an extremely small town named Roden in Delaware)

Appearance: Maria has olive skin and thick, dark brown hair that is extremely curly when short but is wavy when left long (recently it has been at her mid-back). Her eyes are a dark wood-brown and she’s short and petite. She talks loudly and has a bright smile, but she has perfected the no-nonsense, spill-everything-right-now glare as well as the I-have-been-a-mother-for-centuries,-don’t-test-me-and-keep-your-mouth-shut glare.

First Mentor: Mattie Malone

Watcher: Heidi Walsh (aged 58; married to Andrew "Andy" Walsh; comes 'round for coffee/tea at 4:30 every Thursday afternoon)

Weapon of Choice: Two-Handed Claymore (it's a Sword)

Crush/Spouse/GF/BF: Mattie Malone - Spouse for 523 years and counting.

Other: Highlander Currently co-owns an Italian restaurant named "Malone Tavern" with her husband (he runs the bar). Loves the movie/musical Bugsy Malone and is often humming the words to the songs.

Name: Mattie Lyam Malone

Nicknames: Papa (his father name); Grandpapa (his Grandfather name); Pa, Matt, Mick, Liam, Bugsy

Age You Died At: 28

Age You Are: 608

Countries Visited: Italy, England & Scotland, America, Russia, France, Poland, Turkey, Germany, Switzerland, Greenland, Norway, Japan, Canada, basically all of Europe, etc. 

Known Languages: Gaelic (both kinds), English, Italian, Russian, French, Polish, German, Norwegian, Greenlandic, Turkish, Japanese, etc.

Country of Origin: Ireland

Country You Live in Now: America (a small town called Roden in Delaware)

Appearance: Mattie has extremely light skin that burns easily in the sun with light freckles over the bridge of his nose and dimples. He has hazel eyes and curly hair that is a light reddish-brown color. He’s just slightly taller than his wife, so he’s considered short by most but he has a lean, athletic build, however. He has MASTERED the over-protective-dad:-tell-me-who-did-this-to-you-so-I-can-track-them-down-and-make-‘em-pay look, which has been in use so much over the centuries for both his adopted children and his friends that it’s basically second nature to him.

First Mentor: May-Ling Shen

Watcher: Andrew "Andy" Walsh (aged 59; married to Heidi Walsh; visits the bar every Monday night at 7)

Weapon of Choice: Dane Axe

Crush/Spouse/GF/BF: Maria Malone - Spouse for 523 years and counting

Other: Currently co-owns an Italian restaurant named "Malone Tavern" with his wife (she's the head cook).

Well, Have Fun!

Elf, Over and Out.

(Credit to the makers of Highlander (show and movies, even though I only really watch the shows. XP), Queen (for that awesome intro music as well as the album A Kind of Magic), and any other Rps like this!) (Put "Queen" in Other if you read everything (and I mean everything) and I'll give you a star! :D)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

sounds fun but I've never seen it and have no idea what any of this means

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

XD XD You don't have to of seen it to join it. XD XD That's actually why I tried to explain everything. XD XD (Which part don't you get? The Immortals? The Game? The Watchers(-Hunters)?)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

all of it I've read it but I just dont understand any of it

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Okay. Let me start from the beginning: Immortals are like any other person. They live, they age, but if they die in, say, a car crash or something like that, then they become Immortal. They don't age after that. And they gain regeneration and when they die, they revive. The only way to permanently kill them is to behead them. Understand? 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

yes and the other stiff?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Alright, so the Immortals partake in this even called the Game. This is a 24 hour, seven day a week, 365 days a year thing that NO IMMORTAL can get out of. It started who-knows-when and will end at the Final Gathering where there is only ONE Immortal left. During this "Game", the Immortals will permanently kill other Immortals to gain their Quickening.

"Quickening" is a fancy name for their knowledge and power/energy (not any powers like magic, or something, just like... strength, if you get my meaning) and even a bit of their memories (but as I said above, it's not like you suddenly have their voice in your head). While gaining a Quickening, an electrical storm occurs, and the surviving Immortal gets struck by lightning (as everything around them explodes and lightning strikes. Really, it's quite dramatic). A Dark Quickening is basically a Quickening, except the Immortal that was decapitated was so EVIL that it made the Immortal gaining the Quickening evil as well. However, this is extremely rare. A Light Quickening, even rarer than the Dark Quickening (only one person has ever been known to get a Light Quickening), is when an evil Immortal kills an Immortal so good, that they them-self became good.

Some Immortals choose not to fight, but they have to partake in the Game when another Immortal challenges them. A challenge is basically a sword-fighting-duel, since most Immortals use swords to behead the other Immortal, though there has been use of an axe. The only rules of a challenge is that: 

1. You cannot fight on Holy Ground. (Churches, temples, cemataries, chapels, etc.) 

2. You cannot intervene on another challenge. 

3. The challenge HAS to be 1 v 1. (You CAN challenge the winner, however, to avenge the other person (because "in the end, there can be only one" XD))

Now are you starting to understand? 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

So it's the hunger games 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Yes. But no. See, the Game is more of a prophecy than anything. Basically saying that "In the end, there can be only one" and yadda yadda yadda. But some don't want to participate, so they just don't go around and challenge people. Some of them even become monks or priests or whatever and stay on Holy Ground for, like, ever. So, there isn't really a government FORCING them to play, it's just the other, ah, "tributes" you could say, pushing them to play by either dragging them off Holy Ground to kill them or goading them into challenging them by, say, kidnapping the people they cared about or something. But you could think of it as a not-governement-enforced Hunger Games where the tributes only die by decapitation, the entire Earth (minus Holy Ground) is the Arena, and there are no sponsors or Capital people watching, and you aren't really forced to play by any "Gamemakers".... The Watchers are basically historian/scientist people who WATCH and RECORD the Immortals, but make an OATH to NOT INTERFERE. (of course... rules can be broken...) HUNTERS are people that WATCH and RECORD the Immortals with the intent to kill ALL OF THEM. Now do you get it? 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

yes also please post on world without magic

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Great! Are you gonna join, then???

(And I've been trying to send the POV through, I just don't know how to summarize it...)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Name:Malia

Nicknames:Mal 

Age You Died At:when she was born

Age You Are:14 

Countries Visited:Italy,Russia,Greece,England,Ireland,Egypt,Australia,France,Scotland,Japan,China 

Known Languages: Russian,Italian,Greek,Latin,Gaelic(Both),French,Manderin,Japanese

Country of Origin:England

Country You Live in Now:America 

Appearance:blond hair purple tips green eyes extremely pretty

First Mentor:doesn't have one

Watcher: 

Weapon of Choice:sword 

Crush/Spouse/GF/BF: anyone willing

Other:she's the newest immortal and knows nothing about quickenings 

possibly grim later  

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

So... you either have the mindset and physical body of a baby.... or you just died that year at 14.... Imma go with the latter, assuming you didn't understand the age you died at part. :D Just a tip when you start POVing: Don't say she has a sword. Make her get it later after an Immortal becomes her Mentor. Oh, and she can be the newest at the start of the Rp, maybe she just died like a week or so ago, but if someone else makes their character Immortal, say, half-way through the Rp, then that person is the newest Immortal. I just wanted to warn you that that could happen. Anyway, can't wait for Grim's form (please keep in mind that if he is an Immortal, he must be over 21 since Malia is 14) and please spread the word; I would love it if others came and joined! :D Thanks! *huggles* (*coughs* Accepted! *cough*)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Yeah most likely be 18 or 19 ish

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name:  Emrick Brynmor Derwynson.
Nicknames: Em, Rick. Welshman, Templar, The Knight.
Age You Died At: 19(almost 20.)
Age You Are: (Age You Died At - 3,000) 710-ish.

Countries Visited: Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Israel, Spain, England, America, Canada, Italy, Portugal, France, Iceland, Norway, China, Japan, and Egypt, Arabian peninsula(not a county, I know.)

Known Languages: Welsh, Gaelic, Arabic, Hebrew, Spanish, English, German, French, Latin, Nordic, Icelandic, Native American (list some), Chinese, and Japanese.
Country of Origin: Wales
Country You Live in Now: America, in DC.
Appearance: Emrick has long, thick, messy dark brown waves/curls. His eyes are a sharp steel gray. Emrick is tall, with a muscular build and a light complexion.
First Mentor: Alfred (2009 years old, was first killed during the battle of Teuton Burg forest.)
Watcher:
Weapon of Choice: Twin scimitars.
Crush/Spouse/GF/BF: He's had many women he’s loved, but is currently unmarried.
Other: Was a member of the Knights Hospitaller. He was killed protecting the retreat of the rest of his men. Highlander

Name: Robin Yule Black
Nicknames: Rob, Robbie, Birdie, Little Bird, Christmas Girl, Christy, Goldie, Sister Golden Hair Surprise, Maria.
Appearance: Robin has long, thick, soft blonde hair that falls almost to her elbows. Her eyes are a green-ish grey-ish blue eyes which have been said by John to resemble a highland loch.  She's average height for her age, and slim, with a kind of curvy build.Rob has smooth light skin marred only by a few small scars on her arms and freckles covering her cheeks. Robbie is quite pretty, with Nordic features and slightly rosy cheeks.
Are You a Regular Mortal, a Watcher, a Hunter, or a Pre-Immortal?:  PI

Languages: English, German, French.
Country of Origin: America.
Country You Live in Right Now: America,Virginia.
Backstory: Grew up alone/in an orphanage. Is adopted by John and Laurel Black.
Your Immortal: N/A
Crush/Spouse/GF/BF: Not yet.
Other: Not that I can think of.

Name: John Paul Black.
Nicknames: Fergus(he used as a game name when he first met Laurel’s parents and there was some confusion), JP, Pooh-Pooh, Pooh-Bear, PB.
Appearance: John has short, thick, wavy/curly fiery ginger hair. His eyes are a mossy green with a brown star that grows when he’s angry/sad/annoyed. He's not super tall, being only about 5’11, and he doesn't seem like he’s incredibly strong, but when he competed in the Highland games he was known as “Giant-killer.” John has reddish tanned used-to-be-pale skin that's easily sunburned. He has a bunch of freckles, a charming/mischievous smile, has had smile lines for most of his life, and is incredibly handsome.
Are You a Regular Mortal, a Watcher, a Hunter, or a Pre-Immortal?: W
Languages: English, Gaelic, French, German, and Japanese.
Country of Origin: America, Yorktown.
Country You Live in Right Now: America, Virginia.
Backstory: Was born into a military family and moved all over the world. His grandfather was also a Watcher. He doesn't interact with any immortals other than . Married Laurel Amery Evans when he was 22, they've been trying to have kids for ten years but have had no luck so far, will adopt Robin.
Your Immortal: Robin, once she becomes one.
Crush/Spouse/GF/BF: Married to Laurel Evans Black.
Other: Yes.

Name: Laurel Evans Black.
Nicknames: Laurel Tree, Heron, Waterbird, Lar-la, Ev, Laurie.
Appearance: Laurel has long, thick, soft dark brown(almost black) hair. Her eyes are a brilliant jade green like that of a cat. She's small and slim, with a willowy bird-like build. Laurel has smooth golden tan skin, rosy pink cheeks, and she's quite beautiful.
Are You a Regular Mortal, a Watcher, a Hunter, or a Pre-Immortal?: W
Languages: English, Irish Gaelic, French, Italian, Russian, and Welsh.
Country of Origin: Ireland.
Country You Live in Right Now: America, Virginia.
Backstory: Was born in one of the small Islands off Ireland’s coast. She grew up there for most of her life then her mother suddenly moved them to the states (to follow Emrick she later found out.) Met John in Maryland at the Highland games and they immediately knew they would marry each other. They were married, but realized they probably wouldn't be able to have kids, so they adopt Robin.
Your Immortal: Emrick. (Her great great grandfather was his watcher first, then his son, then his son, then his daughter, then Laurel.)
Crush/Spouse/GF/BF: Married to John Edgar Black.
Other: Has a light Irish accent.

I hope they're okay! If I made any mistakes I'll fix 'em later.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

ambersnow38

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Maddie: Alrighty then, great! :D

@Lillian: Accepted! :D (And I saw a couple of the movies... I liked the first one, the second I started and will probably never finish again, and the third was... occasionally managable. XD I loved that Conner was a father TWICE (and who knows how many other times???) and I think because of that is the reason you primarily see him in jeans/sweatpants, a sweatshirt, and white sneakers in the movies. XD I haven't seen "Endgame" or "Source" and am hoping that they live up to my expectations! (I plan on watching "Endgame" after I finish the show. XD I am at the end of season 4, however, so there's hope that I'll see it soon! XD) :D Hope you enjoy the Rp! (I just sort of told you all that because I wanted to fangirl over Highlander with someone and you said that you had, in fact, seen the movie and at least a couple of the episodes (I'm curious: which episodes did you see?? Do you know??), so, yeah. XD) )

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

winterfairy70

That probably is the reason XD. I saw the first film and the first episode. I think I'm gonna start watching it again though. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I need you to post on the other rps lily and elf 

P.s elf please post the other parts of Ben's pov on a world without magic rp

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Name: Elia

Nicknames: 'Lia'  'Smallie' (cause she's young) 'Rebel' (yeah, you now why...) 'Baby' (cause she's young compared to other's)

Age You Died At: when she was seven

Age You Are: 14 

Countries Visited: Canada (a lot) Russia (some of her grandparents live there) Greek (even more than Canada)

Known Languages: Russian, French, English, Greek 

Country of Origin: she was born in Russia but moved to England

Country You Live in Now: America 

Appearance: long, soft golden hair, two inches past her waist with pink tips. Her eyes are ocean blue and always have a hint of mischievous in them and Elia has a few freckles. 

First Mentor: doesn't have one

Watcher: okay, I'm coming back to this later......

Weapon of Choice: sword (but will aquire it a while into the RP)

Crush/Spouse/GF/BF: anyone willing

Other:she's very new and has no idea about anything. What about personality?

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Elia: Personality isn't necessary in the form. :) Okay, please keep in mind that since Elia died when she was seven, she has the BODY of a SEVEN-YEAR-OLD! Please make her find a Mentor near the beginning of the Rp and make sure to remember that a) because she's seven, she probably won't be able to fight very well with a sword for long periods of time, so beware of that in POVs, and b) a lot of Immortals would be after her once she has been found out, because she wouldn't be able to fight very well. But, Accepted!

@All: Sorry for the delay!! I wasn't on for the past three-four days because I was visiting peoples, so I'm going to post a POV on another Rp, finish up another form or two on here, and then begin the Rp! Please remember that you can add in people ANYWHERE during this RP, but unless you post a form for that person, you cannot POV as them! 

@Maddie: If you plan on POVing as Grim, please remember to post a form!!! You can POV him in but not POV as him if you want, but please make him a form if you want to POV as him!! :)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

i know i think im gonna wait the mb has been pretty delayed lately yesterday i posted 12 times to disaster rising rp and it never went through

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Maddie: *nods* I understand completely. Just letting you know! :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elf: yeah, I understand. And yes, she's probably going to struggle with the sword but I'm fine torturing my characters so... (does this even make since?)

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Elia: *laughs* Yes, it does, don't worry. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*facepalms* I almost forgot about the Buzz!! The Buzz is something that ONLY Immortals (NOT Pre-Immortals!) can feel. It's like a headache, and it only happens when there is an Immortal near by (usually when the Immortal walks into the room) and it disappears once they pinpoint where the other Immortal is. However, while Pre-Immortals cannot feel Immortals, Immortals CAN feel Pre-Immortals, but instead of the full-blown headache, it's more like... a dull, easily-ignored presence in the back of your minds. :)

Name: Bethany Lilia Jacobs

Nicknames: Beth

Appearance: Has thick, straight, dark brown hair that goes halfway down her back with partial bangs that she usually pulls to the side. Has dark brown eyes, pale skin, and a medium build. She's slightly taller than average and has a thin scar near her hairline. 

Are You a Regular Mortal, a Watcher, a Hunter, or a Pre-Immortal?: Watcher (Researcher)

Languages: English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Gaelic (both kinds), Arabic

Country of Origin: America (Washington State)

Country You Live in Right Now: England

Backstory: Born the middle child out of three; one three-year-older brother named Benjamin ("Ben") who went to Med School in California (was your typical surfer dude, too. Accent-thing, hair, everything. He wasn't even trying, either. It's just natural.) and has now been a practicing doctor for ten years with a girlfriend named Hayden that he plans on proposing to in a few months now in California; one five-year-younger sister named Valerie ("Val") who became a librarian and a foster mom (has adopted two of the children she has fostered already; has one she's fostering right now that she also plans on adopting in a month or so) and has been happily married for eight years to a man named William ("Billy") Baker now in Maryland. Her parents are retired in Virginia. Beth was born in Washington State and lived there for four years before moving to Texas for seven years before going to Pennsylvania for four years and then moving to Colorado until she went to college, majoring in History. She was walking home one night when she passed by an alley and saw two guys (Immortals) sword-fighting. She saw the outcome and the Quickening taken by the winner and a Watcher took her to their Headquarters (kept secret, of course). They offered her the job of "Watcher" and she said yes and quickly became a Researcher. She has been a Researcher for 11 years and has been stationed in four different countries (first France for two years, then Japan for little over a year, the tip of Argentina for another year and a half, and finally Egypt for another year) before being put in England. She has "met" six Immortals over the years; two she didn't know were Immortal (one she found out later; she still doesn't know the other one was an Immortal) and the other three either broke in and interrogated her or kidnapped and interrogated her (the last Immortal saved her from that last one). She has currently asked for a three-week leave to visit her parents in Virginia. 

Your Immortal: N/A

Crush/Spouse/GF/BF: N/A right now... maybe later....

Other: 

Maria's POV:

Thursday

5:47 a.m.

Roden, Delaware, U.S.A.

"Maria." Methos turns around with a slight grin. "I don't supposed I could persuade you to think I'm just a hallucination and to go back to sleep, could I?" I simply raise an eyebrow. "Come now, Methos, you know us better than that," I chide him, looping my arm through his as we walk to his black suburban. "Mattie is the first to welcome you, and I am the last to see you off, no matter how early in the morning or late in the night you leave." He chuckles. "I'll take that as a no, then," he replies dryly, throwing his jacket on the passenger seat. I smile back and give him a kiss on the cheek. "'Till next time, Maria. Tell Mattie to expect some pictures, I plan on going to his homeland soon," Methos informs me. "Don't you worry, I will. . 'Till next time," I assure him and step back and wave as he puts the car in drive. He waves one last time to me before driving away. Sighing as I look at the fading lights, I wrap the shawl more tightly around myself as I make my way back to the back door of our restaurant/pub/house that lead straight to the stairs to the house part of it all. Humming "Bugsy Malone" to myself as I wrote Mattie, who wouldn't be up for another forty minutes for his morning run, a note explaining how I was going out to get a few essentials, such as milk, as the grocer's and would be back by seven. Deciding to just walk, I shrug on my burgundy trench coat and, making sure my sword was hidden, set off to the store. I was half way there and passing by an alley when a very specific headache came over me. The kind that informed me that an Immortal was there. "Who's there?" I call out, hand drifting to my still-hidden sword. I take a step or two further inside the alley when suddenly a dark form tries to run by me. Centuries of instincts pour through me as I grab the person by the arm and slam them against a wall, sword drawn and against their throat in seconds. But instead of an Immortal with a hardened look in there eyes, I find myself staring at a 14-year-old blonde-and-purple-haired girl with genuine fear in her green eyes that is thinly veiled by a certain hardness that is only achieved by living independently for too long a time. But if time has taught me one thing, it's that even the most innocent-looking can be liars. "My name is Maria Malone. Now who are you and what are you doing here?" I snarl, "And don't lie. I've been around long enough to know when someone is lying."

*throws hands up* There! POVs have officially started! :D Start off as it being just a normal day and we'll take it from there! Try to include people and please, put in flashbacks! I may put one in my next POV, who knows! Sorry for the wait, y'all, hope it was worth it!! :)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

idk how to start and just realized o forgot to post grims form again

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

@Maddie: I added in your character at the end of the POV, in case you didn't notice. :) If you want, you can POV Malia getting told she's Immortal? Or, you can wait for another person to POV, then I will POV after them and continue where I left off. :) Your choice! And please do add in Grim's form! It can be posted at any time, just don't POV as him until you do! :D

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

im debating using grim now ive gotten lazy with him and now i just not sure i want to do his form 

Malia

"I...I don't know"I told the woman holding the sword"Where am I?"She looked at me.The headache I had earlier was gone but I wasn't even sure why I got it in the first place.A dark looking boy sat in the corner of the room.He practically ignored everything around him."Leave her alone Maria"he said"You'll scare her if you haven't already.""I'm fine"I replied."She's probably one of us"he said."What is he talking about"I asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*chuckles* Okay, but if you ever wanna, don't hesitate to send in his form! :)

Maria's POV:

Thursday

6:02 a.m.

Roden, Delaware, U.S.A.

"You think she's new?" I ask Grim, assessing the girl. Grim snorts. "Obviously." "Hmm..." Finally, I sigh and hide my sword back in my coat. I shake my head, keeping a firm grip on the girl's arm, and mutter to myself, "Devo essere fuori di testa.[I have to be out of my mind.]" I step out of the alley and bade farewell to Grim, tugging the girl along beside me. "Where are you taking me?" she demands, attempting to sound angry but after living so long, I could hear the undercurrent of fear in his voice. "Shopping," I answer honestly, "I need to get milk and more marinara sauce. I also ran out of Heidi and I's favorite creamer and she's coming over this afternoon." "And after that?" she questioned, getting more agitated. "You and I head back to my place. If you really are a new Immortal, it'll take more than just myself to convince you," I reply casually. "And if I don't go with you?" she sneers. "You'll lose your head," I say simply. Not be me, that is. No, with no knowledge of the Game, she would surely fall to a more experienced Immortal before the year is up. "Fine. You tell me what's going on, then I'm gone," she relents at last. I nod, falling silent as I remembered the first time I trained an Immortal. I had had lots of families that Mattie and I adopted over the years. But the first time I had to explain it to another Immortal, that Immortal had been the third daughter of my second son of my first adopted family. 

Northern France

"This is absurd!" Anastasie Malone, born in 1575 and still looking 19, protested, standing up in shock and nearly knocking the chair over. "Mimi, Grand-papa, surely you cannot be serious?" "We are being all too serious, Anne," I inform her gently. "But- but- but, no children?" she breathed as she sat down. "Ever?" I shake my head solemnly, sharing in her distress. "No children. Not biologically, that is. But look at this beautiful family that we adopted as our own. You could do the same!" I encourage. "But everyone around me will die, won't they?" she lowers her voice sadly, eyes glittering with unshed tears. Mattie answers this time: "Aye, they will. But yer grandmother and I will be there for you. And you'll make so many new friends, both mortals and Immortals alike. You'll have ta learn ta fight, though, I hope you've realized this." Anne nods, looking down. "When must I start?" she murmurs. "You've had enougha shock tonight, I think. We'll start yer trainin' tomorrow. Go, get some rest, Anne. You'll need it for tomorrow," Mattie says, patting her knee. She nods and, giving us both a kiss on the cheek, heads to bed. "She is so young. I was hoping she would be able to live a normal life," I comment almost mournfully when she's gone. I sigh and shake my head. "But I suppose it wasn't to be. I'll start looking for a sword, you head to bed, Grá[Love]," I address Mattie. He nods in agreement and gives me a kiss. "Good night, Amore[Love]," he says. I sigh again when he's gone before turning my attention to the swords. 

Roden, Delaware, U.S.A.

I shake my head, grabbing the creamer. Anastasie had known a few years before hand what Immortals were before she became one herself. Yes, I had to explain it sometimes, but there was no denying that it was a whole lot easier to train them when they had knowledge of what they were already. I head to the cashier, making sure that I had gotten the milk and marinara sauce as well. And that the girl -who claimed that others called her "Malia" or simply "Mal", to which I said that she could call me "Mama" or "Mickey" as all most other Immortals did- was still with me. Thankfully, she was. She seemed awfully thin.... I'd have to feed her before we talked so that she wouldn't go running out on us at first with an empty stomach....

(Thanks to Google Translate for translations!) (And, please, do flashbacks as often as you want! :D It's how we'll get to know the character's backstories!!)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

2009(Age 5)

America

Mom and Dad finished unloading the car and started opening the boxes to put the stuff away.We just moved to America from England for dad's new job along with mom's new job.They were so excited so they decided to get a babysitter to go out and celebrate.A nice fancy dinner and maybe a movie or dancing.The thing is they never came home."Stay here"Kayla said getting worried she grabbed the phone but before she could dial there was a knock at the door.I opened it to see two police officers.They had grim looks on their face and had explained everything.They took me too an orphanage but each night I'd sneak out and live on the streets.I didn't want to believe it was true.I started stealing to survive but it wasn't enough.Basically bread,fruit or candy.

Maria snapped me back to reality in the check out line."You ok"she asked."Fine"I said.Not true but not really a lie either.She dragged me back to her place and started working in the kitchen.Walking past everything made almost every memory come back.Not great ones either.I had always been one to cause trouble."Can you get me salt from the spice rack"she asked.I got up and handed it to her."So you cook"I asked"Were you a chef?"

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Awesome flashback! :D 

Mattie's POV:

Thursday

6:21 a.m.

Roden, Delaware, U.S.A.

I feel the familiar ache of an Immortal as I get back from my run, only this time it's doubled and I pause at the doorway. However, I relax when I see that Maria's okay. She smiles at an unknown girl. "I was raised in Italy during the 15th century. My Papa ran an Inn and I helped cook. My Mama taught me. However, I am also the head chef here as well," she told the stranger. "Aye," I break in, walking into the room, "And a darn good one, too." The girl stiffens but Maria grins and I give her a kiss. "So," I say, "What's on the menu this morning, Amore?" "Scrambled eggs. But you aren't getting them until you go take a shower," she replies, slapping me playfully with the hand towel. I take a step back and place a hand over my heart, mock horror on my face. "What are you implying?" "I'm not implying, I'm telling you. Go. Take. A. Shower. You smell," she tells me firmly. I hang my head in fake defeat. "As always, ma dear, you win," I proclaim as I bow and walk out the door, Maria chuckling behind me. 

Maria's POV:

I chuckle and shake my head as Mattie leaves my room, putting the hand towel away. "Who was that?" Malia inquired. "Oh! Introductions! I nearly forgot!" I exclaim, "Right. My name is Maria Malone. That was my husband, Mattie Malone. Now please, please, eat the eggs before they get cold!" I shove a large plate of eggs, not ungracefully, in front of her and hand over a fork as well. I watch her reaction carefully as she slowly takes a small bite of the eggs. Her face brightens and she immediately gets going. I grin broadly at that and start on my own eggs. "When are you going to tell me?" Malia asks half-way through her eggs. "Once Mattie's out and your done with the eggs. Take your time with them, dear, you'll get sick if you eat them too quickly," I chide her gently. She rolls her eyes. "Yes, mother." My. I haven't been a mother in... twenty five years, if my math is right. But I notice she does slow down a bit after that. We ate the rest of the meal in silence. 

Mattie's POV:

6:37 a.m.

Roden, Delaware, U.S.A.

Maria wordlessly handed me my plate and I immediately knew that something was wrong. I look at her questioningly and soon my question was answered. "The girl, Malia, she's a new Immortal. Stubborn, too," she tells me quietly and I sigh, putting down my fork. "Alright. Let's get this over with," I reply tiredly. Maria goes off to get a towel and I call Malia closer. "Alright, lass, let's get started. You are an Immortal. You cannot age, you cannot have children, and you cannot die unless you are beheaded," I start bluntly. She snorts and crosses her arms. "Oh really? What's next? You have magical powers?" she retorts as Maria comes back in. I sigh and take off my shirt as Maria lays the towel down on the floor. "Make it quick, Maria," I instruct her and stand on the towel. I hear Malia gasp a little as Maria shows her sword and plunges me through the heart. 

Maria's POV:

I gently lay my now-dead husband on the towel and let Malia check his pulse. "You killed him!" she cries out. "Just. Wait a moment," I say, semi-impatient as I check my watch. I have to hold her down so she doesn't run away for five minutes before Mattie suddenly takes a deep breath and sits up. Malia scrambles out of my grip and presses her back to the wall. "Sorry about the blood," he apologizes, already tidying up. I wave it away. "It's fine. You learn a thing or two about getting stains out after being a mother for almost four hundred years," I reply breezily. "See, told you. Immortal," Mattie tells Malia as he shrugs his shirt back on. "So," she gets out, "Beheadings." With that, Mattie and I take turns explaining the Game, the Rules, and the Gathering. She's silent by the time we conclude. I check my watch and find that we've been explaining for forty-two minutes. It's now 7:19. Mattie and I wait patiently for a response as it all sinks in for Malia. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Sorry I haven't been on, Nutcracker rehearsels, any idea how to do my first PoV?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Just start it as an ordinary day. :) 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Thanks!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I sat still running everything through my head.Immortals?Beheadings?It was a bit much to process.I was going to get beheaded.

2018(Age 14 Death)

I was walking down the street alone carefully watching everything around me.People were screaming for help in a burning building.Some people were trying to call the fire department.These people didn't have tie to wait.I ran into the building kicking doors in to get people out.The roof started collapsing so we had all ran out of the building.Eventually we were all taken to the hospital.Everyone except me had made it.

(Current)

Now here I was sitting here being tod I'm immortal and may possibly die again.Except for real.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Sorry I'm late to start, too much school. Blegh. I hope this is okay.

Robin’s POV:

So. Orphanage life is great. When you aren't there, I mean. High school life isn't too bad, but that's mostly because I'm in my senior year. And in eleven months and ten days I'll be eighteen. A legal adult; I'll be able to go wherever I want, do *almost* whatever I want, I’ll be in complete control of my own life.

In eleven months, ten days, two hours, and seven minutes.

“Out of my way!”

Suddenly I slam into something and I fall flat on my buttox, notebooks and pencils flying out of my partially unzipped bag.

“Owww.”

“Sorry, he wasn't watching where he was going.”

I pick up my books and accept the offered hand.

“Thanks. I kinda got that, he was yelling for people to move. A rather pushy fellow.”

The red headed man nods, an almost smile on his face, then our eyes meet and poof! No more smile.

He stands there looking almost shocked for a moment, and I realize he’s probably no more than a year or two older than me.

And then I  realize he hasn't let go of my hand.

“I have to get to school…..”

“Oh. My apologies. It was a pleasure to meet you miss…?”

“Yule.”

“Miss. Yule.” And with that he’s gone.

Well.  I should really be in first block by now.

Do you ever feel like your being watched?

Emrick's POV:

Behind hunted is never fun. Neither is hunting, but seeing as it's life or death and I've already died once, well, it's not worth it.

At least its harder to get caught here, on streets full of people.

It was still a risk meeting Owen and Margie in public.

And now Margie is dead and guess who Owen blames?

Yep.

Me.

Now I'm trying to avoid being killed by a man I called friend for the last ten years. Feet go running by and after a moment I turn to walk away, only to almost trip over the girl on the ground.

“Sorry, he wasn't watching where he was going.”

The small blonde child picks up her books then takes my offered hand.

“Thanks. I kinda got that, he was yelling for people to move. A rather pushy fellow.”

Pushy. Cute.

The girl looks up and I freeze. Is she…. It's completely possible, right?

“I have to get to school…..”

“Oh.” I let go of her hand quickly. “My apologies. It was a pleasure to meet you miss…?”

“Yule.”

“Miss Yule.”

I think I just found a Pre-Immortal.

I walk away and look back as she stand there then takes off running towards what I'd assume is her school.

Huh.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Sorry if I'm totally doing this wrong. Also, I'm changing Elia's death age to fourteen cause I realized, I don't know how to write a seven year old :D

Elia:

2018(death)

I was on the sidewalk when I heard a lady scream and tires squeel. I turned and saw a car barreling towards a small girl and her dad. Without thinking I rocketed towards them and pushed them out of the way, but the car hit me instead.

Current

I walked along the streets, so confused. What was happening, where were my parents? I saw a girl talking to two adults through the windows of an inn (Malia, Mattie and Maria, they were in an inn, right? If not, then change it to wherever they were) Maybe it was her parents, she was so lucky. I felt myself trailing towards the door, maybe they had some answers. I creaked open the front door. "Hello?"

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

winterfairy70

I've sent this in three  times Mods, is there something wrong with it?

John's POV:

"How's your man Heron?"

"Hmm?"

My wife looks up from her laptop and sets down the coffee she'd been holding.

"Níl a fhios agam, cén chaoi a bhfu il tú?" (I don't know, how are you?)

I sit next to her on the love seat and she curls up and leans against me. 

"Tá a fhios agat cad a chiallaigh mé." (You know what I meant.)

"He's normal. A friend of his died though. And something weird happened...."

"Oh?"
"He met a kid. And went and tried to look her up on the school website, the orphanage website, even the library's records."

"Maybe he wanted to adopt her or something?"

"I'm not sure...."

"Do you think she's a Pre-immortal?" Laurel nods, turning the laptop so I can see the blurry picture.

"Is that her?"

"Mmm-hmm." The conversation ends there, so I get up and start making dinner for the two of us when there's a knock on the door.

"I'll get it."

A moment later I hear it open and then a very quiet "Hi mom."

Laurel's POV:

1996, Lettermullan Ireland

"Go to the other room Laurie."

"But mum-"

"I need to talk with someone, okay?"

"Fine." I pout and walk into the kitchen when mom opens the door. I run up to the door between here and the parlor and open it just enough to see through.

"Emrick. What is it?"

"I needed to talk to you."

"What about?"

"I...." The man stops and looks right over at me and a small smile grows on his lips.

"And who might you be?"

My mother looks back with a start then sighs and opens the door the rest of the way.

"I'm Laurel."

"Hello Laurel, I'm Emrick." The man kneels down in front of me so we're eye level.

"That's a silly name."

He laughs and stands up again.

"Go and play, Laurel. Brian should be back by now."

"Okay mum. It was nice to meet you Emrick!"

2018, an apartment in Arlington Virginia

"What are you doing here mom?"
"Am I not allowed to visit my daughter?"

"No, it's just... we weren't expecting you is all."

"Well, here I am. I'd heard the two of you were looking into adopting a child."

"Uh, yeah. We are. Why?"

"Ohh, is that her?"

She picks up my laptop that still has the picture of the Yule girl on it.

"Uh... yes."

"She looks rather old, doesn't she?"

"We thought we would start with an older kid, then see how it went from there."

"Fergus!!"

My mother hugs John and kisses his cheek.

"Hey mom. Are you staying for dinner?"

"No no no, I'm having dinner with a couple old friends. Their daughter is supposed to be visiting from England and I haven't seen her since she was a baby. Just thought I'd stop here first to say hello."

"Okay. Hi mom."

She smiles and hugs me, then walks back to the door.

"I'll stop by again soon, for longer probably. I love you éan uisce (water bird), I can't wait to meet my granddaughter!"

With that she's gone and John suddenly curses and runs out.

"What is it?!"

"I left the stove on!"

I laugh quietly and look over at the laptop before going to help set our little table. 

I hope that's okay. I just wanted to POV for John/Laurel. 

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily