Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

Okay, I'll summarize it the best I can.

Elia had a dream where she was human & all the sisters were all in it, the dad said to hop in the ocean to find Mum(or Mom, depending how you pronounce it. I say Mum), Malia & Elia live with each other, & the parents are just horrible! Then Elia had another "Dream" where all of the mermaids starting fighting other mermaids. Then they go to school, planning to run away. Then Elia & Mal get Detention. Mal started singing "Jolly Sailor Bold" in Detention which grabbed the attention of Grim.

Then there's Scarlett's POV(Me! I'm Scarlett!) who hates birthdays, & has the same dream that Elia had, but she doesn't know Elia had that dream, & there was an added part, where the dad said, "Scarlett, always sing. Your voice is like a mermaids, and the mermaids are the best singers." & Scarlett woke up, & got yelled at by her fake mum, who called, "Scarlett Amber!" Because she never uses the last name. Then Scarlett has another dream, where she makes a water vortex while fighting. Then she leaves the house and goes to the surface, & her "Sister" Crystal shows up, & chats with her. Then Scarlett sings a song called, "The Real me" from Strawberry Shortcake, only changed so it's obviously mermaid, not human.

Then a human sees Scarlett & Crystal & asks if they are alright, obviously not seeing their tails, & Scarlett pretends to be human & says something to make sure he doesn't come into the water to "Save" them if they stay under the water. Then Crystal and Scarlett start yelling under the water. Then during school, Scarlett goes to detention.

Then Araxie's POV(not a sister, a mermaid citizen) who was in the battle, watches Elia be totally teenager-y and get sent to detention. Araxie wants to talk to the sisters(us) but doesn't know if she should.

Then Elia swims into detention & tells Mal about the dream she had.

Mal doesn't believe Elia, & says a lot of stuff, which I'm not gonna type because the summary isn't a very short summary. Then Mal starts singing Jolly Sailor Bold again without realising it. Scarlett swims into detention & immediately recognises Mal & Elia from her "Dream". which she says aloud, then says "It's just a crazy dream." to stop anyone from being totally crazy, which doesn't work.

Mal says everyone's nuts, then Elia swims to lunch with her sister, & Grim follows them and sits with them. Suddenly, Mal's and Elia's tails start glowing blue. Araxie then goes to them & gives them the necklaces, which make them both sing Jolly Sailor Bold, which only Mal knew before.

Then Scarlett's already gone to the surface for a while, crying, then singing "One day" from Zhu Zhu Pets. After the song, Scarlett thinks about her dreams, & notices a cut on her arm. She wonders where she got it when her thoughts are interrupted by her "brother" Robert. She asks where she got the cut, & he lies, saying it was from waking up, but Scarlett tells him she remembers every wound from waking up, swimming, etc. & starts yelling at him, ordering for the info. He says that he doesn't know, & Scarlett says she can read his eyes. He insists he doesn't know, then Scarlett whispers what he doesn't want her to know, that she's not his sister, but he doesn't hear her, so she says it louder. He denies that she's not his sister. Scarlett tells him that next time he looks for her, to get Crystal. She swims back to the school, where it's still lunchtime, & she whispers to Mal & Elia to meet her later at the surface, Mal says they'll think about it. Scarlett sits at her table, closes her eyes, & has another dream. Here's the dream: Scarlett's fighting the mergaurds. She finished the vortex & notices another mermaid. One she doesn't know. The mermaid quickly swims away. Scarlett shrugs & picks up a flashlight she kept in her waterproof bag. Scarlett turns on the light & shines it in one of the guards eyes. He shields his eyes. Scarlett laughs & someone grabs her. Scarlett doesn't have legs, so she just hits the guard in the belly and nose. Scarlett swims away & a guard punches her & she falls. She gets her arm cut on a shell.

"OW! Being a mermaid is hard." Scarlett groans.

"Elia! HELP!" Mal yells.

"Mal! Ahhh! Let me go! Scarlett! Help!" Elia yells.

Scarlett gasps & swims to her sisters to save them. All her sisters are being held by guards.

"Leave my sisters alone!" Scarlett screams.

Then someone grabs her. Scarlett sees a young mermaid with the name Crystal on her uniform. She hits Scarlett in the head & she blacks out.

Scarlett gasps at the dream, upset that Crystal was in it. In her next class, before anyone else is in it, she shrieks in anger, & gets yelled at by the teacher. Then Scarlett yells back at the teacher & swims out, to a shipwreck which she saw in her dream. Then she sees her bag, which was in the dream, opens it, & sees a picture of Mal, Elia, Scarlett, & the other sisters, who are humans in the picture, smiling. She starts crying.

Araxie gets approached by lame kids because a test is coming up. She swims away, to the battlefield where the shipwreck is, finds Elia's and Mal's necklaces, gives them to Elia & Mal, gets glares from pretty much every kid. She then swims into another class, which Scarlett's in, then the teacher yells at Scarlett, Scarlett yells back, swims off, & Araxie follows her, with the teacher yelling at Araxie to come back, but she ignores the teacher & finds Scarlett crying. Araxie says, "Scarlett?"

Scarlett and Araxie have a hearfelt discussion, then Scarlett finds the necklace she was given in the dream, puts it in her bag, then her "Siblings" come in, scared of something. Scarlett asks Crystal where she got the cut. Crystal says cleaning, but Scarlett says what she said to Robert, about remembering every wound. Araxie moves away, when Robert glares at her. Scarlett defends Araxie. Scarlett then closes her eyes, & has another dream. It's about her father, telling her about the purple stripe in her hair. Then Scarlett opens her eyes & pulls Araxie away from Robert & Crystal. Scarlett tells Araxie to go back to class while Scarlett stays at the surface.

Mal's at her locker & pulls out a book, & a picture falls out of the locker, & it has all the sisters, & the Dad & Mum. She remembers the Mum singing Jolly Sailor Bold to her. She tells Elia everything.

Elia realises the truth & asks questions. At night, they swim away to the castle to find the Mum. They find a picture of their Mum, & under the picture, it says "Imprisoned" which makes Mal & Elia upset. There are thrones on the other side of the room, & they sit down on them, which makes Elia remember more.

Scarlett's still at the surface. it's nighttime. Scarlett finally decides to put on the necklace. She remembers her Parents. She remembers that Mum's the Queen of the mermaids, & realises she's singing all the song that she only heard Mal sing part of. She realises Mum sang it. She swims to the palace, using her logic, (which is quite wierd, but sometimes very right) & finds Mal & Elia, and sees the thrones.

For more details, read it all. I'm not doing any more. Typing this is exausting! You're welcome, Raven!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Wow Amber that is impressive! Thanks for typing it so I don't have to...

• Posted at:

Bracha

Life's tough. I try to be tougher.

Broken legs but I chase perfection

These walls are my blank expression

My mind is a home I'm trapped in

And it's lonely inside this mansion

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Oh yeah, Raven, there's really n 'best' in this....

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

You're welcome. Raven, now it's your turn to put in a POV.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

blueraven450

Thanks and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! THE WEEKEND IS OVER! NOOO!!!!

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber 

#WingsOfFireFan

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

totally understand. Got Monday Blues.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

i feel a i has to work tomorrow 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Monster Mondays. Never underestimate them.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Crimson Raven and Raven Blue! Need your stuff!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

blueraven450

Jaiden now. Heh. It's the closest name to my name. Actually it's the only name I liked that started with a J (first letter of my real name)

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

#WingsOfFireFan

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Jaiden! I liked Raven better! Now finish your HW and post! Please. See, I have some manners.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I agree with Bracha. Please do a POV.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

blueraven450

Oh sorry for all of you who liked Raven better but one: there is another Raven. two: Jaiden actually has a relationship to my actual name.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

#WingsOfFireFan

Front sm

blueraven450

Geez, dude. (im not actually angry)

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

#WingsOfFireFan

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I said I agree with DO ANOTHER POV! Please.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

blueraven450

I SAID "Geez, dude" Seriously stop rushing me do I rush you guys to do a POV or a form? (dont take this as actually angry)

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

#WingsOfFireFan

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Jaiden, could you please do your POV? It's been quite a while.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

blueraven450

SERIOUSLY STOP. I WILL.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

#WingsOfFireFan

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Wait there's another Raven? And sorry. I don't mean to rush you. Just want to get on with things. (Also for Sinking.)

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Do you want me to make a PoV to introduce you?

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

blueraven450

Yes, thanks Fiona.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

#WingsOfFireFan

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I will in an hour and 45 minutes.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

blueraven450

ok

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

#WingsOfFireFan

Front sm

butterflyamber887

bumpity bump bump bump

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I'm gonna write song lyrics in this if the next POV doesn't come in soon.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

blueraven450

I have a good song lyric! 

"I'm caught up in your expectations.."

Like you guys are telling me to POV.

*explodes*

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

#WingsOfFireFan

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I have an idea. I'll make a flashback of your character in my characters memory!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Scarlett:

"Jaiden! Come back here!" I laugh while running after another sister.

"No! Catch me if you can!" She laughs.

Suddenly, she grabs a rubber band and a battery and shoots it above me. I duck and laugh.

"Very Creative, Jaiden. Now get back here!" I laugh.

Elia bumps into me.

"Scarlett! That hurt." Elia frowns.

"Sorry, Elia." I smile sadly.

"Scarlett! Where's Dad?" Mal asks.

"He went outside for a while." I smile.

Mal smiles, "OK."

I breathe a sharp breath. "Jaiden! Another of our sisters! She had short, black hair, with a red streak! Remember her, girls?"

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

butterflyamber887

So where is Araxie in all this? I want to post a POV but I don't know what's going on with her...

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Um... from what I remember, she was told by my character to swim elsewhere, like home while my character stayed out.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"Not really"I replied still not sure what's going on.Our mother was the queen of the merpeople.It was hard to believe.I sat on my throne for a few to think.Everything was dark.Like a cold place in the ocean somewhere.A tattered looking woman was there screaming for help.Another figure was there but I couldn't see who or what it was."Mom"I screamed snapping back into reality."Mal are you ok"Scarlet asked."I don't know"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

I ran over to Mal. "What happened?" I asked.

"I- I saw mom, she looked hurt. And- and, there was someone else," she shivers. Just those words make me snap into a trance.

Mom, in an ocean prison. Tattered, screaming for help. There was someone else..... me. I scream. "Me! I'm with mom!" When I turn around I nearly fall over from surprise, all my sisters are being held by mermen with weopons! 

"Come with us and we won't hurt you," the man says, and I try to kick him. I then hear Mal sceam and blood trickle down her neck, before she crumples to the floor. I have to go. I relax, letting them blindfold me and take me away.

Okay, two things. One; she is that figure Mal saw and two; don't have Malia and Scarlett or anyone else find her yet, this is a plot part.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

uh she wasn't the figure mal saw the figure mal saw is evil 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Welp, it still makes since that the figure is evil for the plot twist coming....

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Let me guess you gonna make Elia evil?

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Kind of.... I don't really know how to explain it

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

proudcat90

Branch: Ekaterina

Araxie

I swim frantically around my room and my little brother yelps. "Calm down, will you! You're making my homework float away!" I blow a few angry bubbles. I can't just sit here doing nothing when all my friends are in danger! But I have no idea where they are and getting myself lost won't achieve anything. I still wish there was something I could do...

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

(JusT IgnOre Me)

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

well can we not do that and try something less predictable and makes more sense also she disnt even know her mother how could she be the one to kidnap her 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Scarlett:

I feel men grab me and I pull my arm away.

"Come with us and we won't hurt you." The merman says.

I hiss, "Like how you didn't hurt us before?"

The guy blinks and I slam into him. Mal screams. I swim as fast as I can to her, hiding my necklace in my clothes.

"MAL!" I exclaim.

I pick her up and glare at the mermen, and I recognise my "sister".

"Crystal!" I spit.

She frowns, "You really should've left well enough alone."

I ask, "Is Robert also a guard?"

She shakes her head.

"Not strong enough to do what needs to be done. He actually loves you like a sister." She sighs.

I hiss, "You know who we really are. Who our mother is. Who really should have the thrown."

She continues with her stare, only one emotion. Anger. I shake my head.

"You made me believe you were my sister. You made me believe your parents loved me. Truth is, they despise me. And you know that. Don't you?" I growl with anger and tears starting.

She scoffs and a bag is put over my head. I let the tears flow out with no sound.

Through all our tender years, Dad watched us grow. There were so many joys and tears that we'd come to know. Like this one. But when we gave our best and came through each test, we made his heart so happy, and I saw that. He's so proud of us. Time won't alter his love for us. I wonder if he'd be proud after he finds this out. Hard work and sacrifice, that just our way. Thinking of Dad's advice helps me through the day. I'm so glad to know that he truly loves us. It means so much to hear him say "I'm so proud of you. Time won't alter my love for you." I love him.

I sniff and I hear Dad's voice.

"Take care of them for me. I won't forget you. And I know you won't forget me. I'll be there for you when you need me most."

I smile. He is here. In my heart. I feel a new strength. One to protect my sisters.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

@Maya: she isn't the one to kidnap her.

@Bracha: how about you have Araxie save Scarlett and Mal, then she can get involved.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

I'm Rotten to the Core