Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Six girls, sisters, have never met their mom, they live with only their dad. One day, on their dad's birthday, he gives them each a locket. He tells them their mom was a mermaid, and they were half mermaids. They could activate their powers by wearing the lockets. Their mom had said on the dad's 45th birthday to give the kids that, and to tell them to try to find her in the sea. They go, and are swept away into the power of the mermaid land. 

{Plot:}

Their mom was the queen of mermaids but recently she was captured and other's took over. When they saw the girls they erased the girls memories and made them believe they where mermaids all along. But what happens when the girls start remembering?

Spots:

Twins(8): me, Maya?

Sister(10): OPEN

Sister(11): Wolf

Sister(13): Crimson Raven?

Sister(14): OPEN

Mermaid Citizens: unlimited, Maya?

Forms:

Name: Elia

Personality: rebellious, sarcastic, smart, loyal, kind

Appearence: long blond hair with pink tips and blue eyes, shimmering tail that changes color with her emotions

Crush: Grim?

Spot: twin 1

Other: in the mermaid world they live with mean parents and everyone at school hates them.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal 

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I want to join!

Name: Scarlett.

Personality: Kinda wierd. I can't explain personality.

Appearence: red hair with purple stripe, freckles, purple tail with a unique tail mark which looks like a cat's paw.(specifically Cat Noir's ring's paw.)

Crush: maybe later.

Spot: Sister(14)

Other: fake Mermaid parents make her their slave(like Cinderella or Snow White) But fake siblings kinda like her.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Branch: Janus

Bump

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

blueraven450

Save sister age 10

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jaiden the Raven

Lost In Thought

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber 

Cousin: Kitty Person 

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Bump!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Name: Araxie 

Personality: Apprehensive, happy-go-lucky, smart, and self-sufficient.

Appearance: Pale skin, long black hair with purple streaks, big green eyes, a little short.

Crush: ?

Spot: Mermaid citizen

Other: Feels bad for the girls, wonders about them, wants to talk to them but doesn't know if she should.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Life's tough. I try to be tougher.

I wish all the misery, pain, worries, EVERYTHING, time itself, would stop, just pause a bit...

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Will post tomorrow

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Bump!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Name:Malia

Personality: rebellious, sarcastic, smart, loyal, thief hacker artist singer actress

Appearence: blond hair purple tips green eyes extremely pretty 

Crush: Grim?

Spot: twin 2(she was born 5 seconds after her sister)

Other: she tends to always get herself in trouble but she doesn't care  she hates rules

Grim

smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off

black hair green eyes extremely handsome

anyone willing but will never admit it

mermaid citizen

doesn't trust easily

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Thank you Amber for joining!!!

Thank you Raven (I forgot to save you spots :( sorry)!!!

Yay!!!! Bracha you joined!!!!

Thanks Malia!!!!!!

I'm like, going to start this in two seconds!!!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal 

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

@Bracha: if Horse and Crimson Raven don't post by tomorrow (how about central time?) then you can also have a sister if you want.

@Everyone: I just realized, can you put your tail colors in your forms?

PoV's start!!!! Also, since not all the sister spots have been taken yet (Horse and Crimson Raven you have tell midnight) I'm pertending they all live in different houses except the twins who live together so they can get to know eachother once all spots are taken.

Elia:

"Happy birthday to you!" Me and Mal are sitting in daddy's lap as we (including sisters) sing 'happy birthday' to him. "Dear daughters, I have something to tell you. Your mommy was a mermaid." I stare at dad, what? My older sisters gasp. "I know your all young, especially you Elia and Malia at seven, but you need to put these lockets on and go swim into the ocean.

"Elia! Malia! Get down here now!" Mom is calling us down. I sit up with a gasp, it was just a dream. Besides, I don't have any sisters except Mal. 

I swim downstairs, right behind Malia and are swimming to the table when my tail is snagged from behind. Mom and Dad. "Now kids, what happens when you are late getting up?" Mom says in a fake sweet voice. "Oh, right, no food!"

I roll my eyes at them and I can tell Malia thinks it's stupid too. 'Oh, and a beating!" Suddenly Dad's tail whips me from behind and I fly across the room, hitting the wall.

Mal and I are holding hands and swimming through the ocean ahead of our sisters, the lockets made us mermaids. Far ahead I can see other mermaids. "We should stop," one sister says worridly. "It's dangerous."

But they already spotted us and are heading towards us. Suddenly we're fighting with them, me and Mal side by side. I bight the mermaids arms to stop them.

I shake my head as Malia lands besides me. "This isn't going to stop us, tonight we're running away," she whispers in my ear.   

Later in school I'm alone. Malia is in a different classroom than me. All the kids in this class hate me.

I lean against the teacher's rock (basically the teacher's desk) as he comes in. "Listen teacher, I'm not doing homework from now on so like, deal with it."

"Elia, you go sit back down!" he shouts.

"But I'm here to teach," I say. "I'm obviously smarter than you."

"Elia, detention until lunch!" he shouts. I shrug and swim out the door, I have a busy day ahead.

Okay, two things. Do not have them find out about their real life yet and please don't PoV lunch, I have something great for everyone planned.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

blueraven450

It's okay Fiona. Sorry I haven't been around. There's sooo much homework this year. :( (See how busy a nine year old can be now, Bracha?)

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jaiden the Raven

Lost In Thought

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

her tail is the same as her twin but sparkly

Malia

I hated this family and I hated school.The only thing I found fun was causing trouble.Detention was kind of the only place I see in the school.It's my kind of crowd.The only thing I looked forward to was running away.Ok so more like swimming but still.I sat in the detention room drawing.I was currently alone so as I drew I started singing.My heart is pierced by cupid I disdain all glittering gold Nothing can console me but my Jolly Sailor Bold.I sang to myself.Personally I loved to sing but our family refuses to let us have any fun so I never do.

Grim

I swam into detention."Not bad blondie"I said."Malia"she corrected."Grim"I said"Nice song."Thanks"She said"I see a woman in my dreams every night singing it.One I've never met.I feel like it means something but I'm not sure.My sister would probably think I'm crazy.""Have you tried talking to her"I said sitting at a desk."No like I said before,she'd probably think I'm crazy"she replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Scarlett:

I'm not one for birthdays. Never have been. two kids are sitting in Dad's lap, and they are my sisters.

He smiles, "Dear daughters, I have something to tell you. Your mommy was a mermaid."

I gasp.

"I know your all young, especially you Elia and Malia at seven, but you need to put these lockets on and go swim into the ocean."

I smile at Dad and kiss him.

"Scarlett, always sing. Your voice is like a mermaids, and the mermaids are the best singers."

I wake up. It was a dream? Must have been. I only have 1 sister and 1 brother!

"Scarlett Amber! Get down here right now!"

Never using the last name. Typical. (Amber is my middle name.) I get out of bed and feel my tail in pain. I rub the cat paw mark on my purple tail. It always makes my tail feel better. I swim downstairs.

"Scarlett! Why is there sand in my house?" Mum screams.

I sigh, "I don't know. Maybe because you put it in the house instead of letting me have some sleep which I need because there's a test coming up and I need sufficient sleep to do well on the test!"

She growls, "Who told you that?"

I go to say Dad when I realise, it wasn't him. But it was. It was... the Dad in my dream?

I say, "The teacher."

It's true. She did. But it was only once. I get hit, being thrown against the wall.

I'm swimming through the ocean ahead of our sisters, the lockets made us mermaids. I look back and see two other mermaids. The others are close to me.

"We should stop," I say worriedly. "It looks dangerous."

But they already spotted us and are heading towards us. Suddenly we're fighting with them. I swing my tail, then I remember a physics lesson. I spin super fast and create a strange vortex, not letting anything touch me except the water.

I get up and say, "I'm not cleaning this up! I'm going to school with my siblings! Seeya!"

I swim out of the house without any food. I look towards the surface, then swim up to the surface. I sit on a rock, crying. Mum and Dad hate me.

"They hate me! I'm just a slave to them." I whisper.

"Scarlett?"

I look up. It's my sister Crystal.

She asks, "What's wrong?"

I frown, "Mum and Dad hate me."

She smiles, "Don't worry about it."

I growl, "Why can't I be the real me? They won't let me do anything I want except go to school."

She smiles, "It's nothing. I'm not allowed to do a lot of things."

I sing, "The real me!
The real me!
Just who is she?
Who's the real me?
Could I ever be
What they want to see?
Oh, why can't I just be
The real me?

I'm the girl who swims to fast

Who hurts her tail

And ends up last.

What makes them think that I'll succeed?
I've got everything a Mermaid doesn't need!

The real me!
The real me!
Just who is she?
Who's the real me?

Could I ever be
What they want me to be?
Oh, why can't I just be the real me?

A mermaid needs to know command
Not do a perfect handstand!
Can't do the things I love to do!
That's why I feel so split in two!

The real me!
The real me!
Wish I could be
The real me!

Why can't the things I love be part of Mermaidy?
Oh, why can't I just be the real me?
Oh, why can't I just be the real me?"

Crystal smiles, "You just were the real you, Scarlett. How about, when we get home, we do that "Touching me!" thing we used to do."

I ask, "You mean, "She's touching me! She's touching me!" "I'm not touching you!" "Ahh! She's touching me!" "Not touching!" "Touching!" "It's free water!" you mean that?"

She rolls into the water, laughing.

"Yep. That's it." She laughs.

"Hey! Kids! You okay?" It's a human!

"Yeah, sir! We can hold our breath for ages!" I reply.

He smiles, "Alright. Just be careful."

I smile, "Will do!"

I slide into the water and pull Crystal with me as fast as I can to get to school.

"That was too close, Scarlett! If you go to the surface again, you could be captured by one of those creatures." Crystal whispers to me.

I sigh, "If I just went in, he would've come after me, thinking I was human and drowning!"

Crystal asks, "How do you know?"

I exclaim, "I just know! Okay?"

I swim as fast as I can into my classroom, leaving Crystal alone. Bioligy. The teacher eventually comes in, and I decide to do something mean.

"Why can't we learn about humans, miss? They are just like us, only they have two tails, which are called legs." I say out loud.

She says, "Because we know nothing about them! and humans are monsters!"

I scoff, "Humans are monsters this. Humans are monsters that. So are sharks, but humans and mermaids learn about them. I outswam a shark that tried to EAT me, and all you wanna do is complain about Humans, which none of us have tried to outswim or anything! There are absolutely no facts on them, and you call them monsters!"

She yells, "Scarlett! Detention!"

I smile. Job well done.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Yay! Wow, Raven, good memory! XD now I see!

Araxie

I sit in the back of the classroom, staring at my tail. I like the little white spot in middle of all the purple. I don't even know how it happened. Probably got scraped off in that big fight a while ago. I tried to stay out of it, but you know how these things are. Plus, one of them made a vortex and I got pulled in.\

Elia, one of those sisters who we're not supposed to talk to, swims into class and leans against the teachers rock. 

"Listen teacher, I'm not doing homework from now on so like, deal with it." Yay, free show. I have to hold back my giggles as the teacher turns red and sends her to detention. Lucky girl.

I still  have to stay here in class all day.  I want to be their friend. There's something mysterious about those sisters. But is it worth losing all the friends I already have?

• Posted at:

Bracha

I wish all the misery, pain, worries, EVERYTHING, time itself, would stop, just pause a bit...

Front sm

dragonghost11117

Book mark

• Posted at:

-Tempest-

"Do you know him? Magneto? 'I used to. I'm not so sure now.' What was he like? was he the, you know, the bad guy? 'no. I mean, yeah. Why do you care so much, you see his speech, or something?' Yeah, but, uh... He's my father."

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Hurray!! These are great PoV's everyone! I'm posting later :)

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

I swam into detention, spotting Mal talking with a boy and swimming over to her. "What's up sister, and sister's friend?"

"Malia's just singing me a song," the boy said.

"Yeah..... Mal, I've got to talk to you for a second." I grab her hand and pull her along to the back of the room, which Mal and I had declared our own at the beginning of the year. "Mal, um, you know humans. I've been having dreams we had a dad...... a human dad." She scoffs but I can tell she isn't certain.

Did you make that song up, it's good :)

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

no it's from Pirates of the Caribbean stranger tides(the song they use to capture sailors) the whole song is very catchy in a mermaidy way

Malia

"Ok you sound ridiculous"I said"We were raised down here with these tails.""I don't know those dreams felt real"she said"I also think we have a few other sisters.""Ok now you just sound insane"I said"It's always just been us two and no one else."Ok besides Grim but that was beyond the point."Hey what was that song you were just singing"Grim asked."Jolly Sailor Bold"I said"I heard it in a dream.A very beautiful woman.Very fancy looking for someone with a tail.I know I sound even more crazy but I think she may be our mother whoever she is.""You sound just as cray as I do"Elia teased."Haha"I said.I went back to drawing and without realizing it I started singing again.

Upon one summer's morning
I carefully did stray
Down by the Walls of Wapping
Where I met a sailor gay

Conversing with a young lass
Who seem'd to be in pain
Saying, William, when you go
I fear you'll ne'er return again

My heart is pierced by Cupid
I disdain all glittering gold
There is nothing can console me
But my jolly sailor bold

His hair it hangs in ringlets
His eyes as black as coal
My happiness attend him
Wherever he may go

From Tower Hill to Blackwall
I'll wander, weep and moan
All for my jolly sailor
Until he sails home

But my jolly sailor bold

My father is a merchant
The truth I now will tell
And in great London City
In opulence doth dwell

His fortune doth exceed
300,000 gold
And he frowns upon his daughter
Who loves a sailor bold

A fig for his riches
His merchandise and gold
True love has grafted my heart
Give me my sailor bold

But my jolly sailor bold

Should he return in pov'rty
From o'er the ocean far
To my tender bosom
I'll press my jolly tar

My sailor is as smiling
As the pleasant month of May
And often we have wandered
Through Ratcliffe Highway

Many a pretty blooming
Young girl we did behold
Reclining on the bosom
Of her jolly sailor bold

But my jolly sailor bold

My name it is Maria
A merchant's daughter fair
And I have left my parents
And three thousand pounds a year

Come all you pretty fair maids
Whoever you may be
Who love a jolly sailor
That plows the raging sea

While up aloft in storm
From me his absence mourn
And firmly pray arrive the day
He's never more to roam

But my jolly sailor bold

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Scarlett:

I hear a girl singing in detention. As soon as I see her, I remember her in my dream. 

I whisper, "Malia?"

She turns to me and asks, "How do you know my name? I don't know you."

I reply, "This is gonna sound crazy but... I'm Scarlett, I know your name is Mal and your sister is Elia, and I saw you both in a dream, as a human, and I was a human too, and we were all sisters."

Everyone in the detention room stares at me.

"I know! Crazy, right?" I smile. "Just a crazy dream."

Suddenly there's yelling from every other kid except Mal, Elia, and a dude next to them. I face palm. I should've told them in secret.

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"Well now you all sound crazy"Grim said."Yeah well I'm sure you're just as crazy"I said teasing him."Not even close"he replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

Weird things are happening today....... Suddenly the lunch bell rings, so I quickly swim away. I sit down at my regular table with Mal, usually we sit all alone but Grim joins us today. "Let's-let's just forget about all of this, okay?"

"Fine." Mal says, Grim just rolls his eyes at us. Suddenly my tail changes from it's usual white to a sea blue. 

"Mal.... my tail's glowing!" Mal and I were born with white tails, her's a little sparkly. But now our's are both glowing bright blue.

"What!" Mal gasps in surprise.

As we were marveling at our tails, a girl swam up to the front of the lunchroom and what she said made me drop my sandwich (get it, sand-wich?) "I found to lockets, they both have a bright blue jewel on the front and each has a name engraved on it. Malia and Elia." I notice the other kids glaring at the girl as I stare at Mal, she nods at me and we swim up to the girl.

"You, said our names?" Mal asks, the girl nods and shows us the lockets.

"My name is Araxie (did I spell it right?), I found these by the sight of the batt- shipwreck...." Mal and I take one and I run my fingers along the carvings, it's really my name!

As I put it around my neck and so does Mal, our tails and the jewel on the locket flash a brilliant blue. Suddenly an image of a woman comes to mind, was she the one who made the lockets?

Then I realize that me and Mal are singing. "My heart is pierced by cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing that can console me, but my jolly sailor bold." We look at each other. "I'm not sure how I know that Mal, but somethings happening."

Also, you know how Araxie said she foud the locket's by 'the sight of the batt- shipwreck?' She was going to say the battle where they captured the girls but wasn't allowed to tell them. Also they haven't fully remebered yet but now you can make them, but try to wait until Raven posts. Also, I think I'm going to give Elia some character development :)

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Bump!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Scarlett:

Lunch bell rings. I swim outside our school to the surface. I sit on a rock again, sniffing. I see a woman in my mind's eye, who is beautiful. I remember her teaching me a few songs, but I can't recall them. Except one. I sing it.

"One day not so far away

The night won't seem so lonely
One day in every way
That someone will care for me
And it warms my heart
To know that I'll be loved
But for now it's just one day.

There's a place I sometimes go

When I need a little hope.

In my dreams I always see beyond the strife!

There nobody sheds a tear

There nobody has a fear!

And it makes me smile

If for a little while

For I know

That someday my dream will come to life!"

I smile. That song is really nice. I contemplate the dream I had earlier.

"Let's see, it was the dream Dad's birthday. He gave us lockets, which I can remember having our names, he told me to never stop singing. Then I swim with my sisters, getting nervous, then getting attacked, by... Who? Who attacked us?"

I feel my arm, then notice a cut on my arm. I don't remember it! It's only a few days old. I can't have gotten it. Unless...

"Scarlett!"

I look up. It's Robert, my brother. His brown hair waves in the wind.

"What are you doing out here?" He asks me.

I ask, "Where did I get this wound, Robert?"

I can see he get's nervous.

"Where did I get it?" I repeat.

Robert replies, "Uh... I think you bumped it when waking up?"

I frown, "I didn't. I remember every wound from waking up, from swimming down to my room, from swimming away from sharks, every wound! You know something I don't, Robert. Where did I get it?"

Robert sighs, "I don't know, Scarlett. Okay? I don't know!"

He tries to swim away, but I grab his arm.

"Yes, you do. Your eyes betray you. You know something about me. What is it?"

He pulls his arm away from me.

"Scarlett, I don't know! Okay?"

I whisper, "I'm not your sister, am I?"

He sighs, "What did you say, Scarlett? You know I hate mumbling."

I say louder, "I'm not your sister! Am I?"

He stares.

"Did I mumble, Brother? Or should I even call you that?" I growl.

He sighs, "You've been having dreams making you question everything, aren't you?"

I growl, "The dreams have nothing to do with it! I don't look anything like Crystal, or you, or Mum and Dad! The only thing we have in common is we go to the same school. Mum and Dad abuse me, but they love you!"

He rolls his eyes, "Scarlett, stop it. You are just having a bad day. Come back to school. We'll sort this out when we get home."

I grab his arm and say, "Get Crystal next time you try to find me."

He pulls his arm away and swims away. I swim to the lunchroom and see Elia and Mal. With everyone angrily staring at them. And now they are glaring at me. I swim toward them. I notice them with the lockets from my dream.

I whisper to them, "Can we meet at the surface after school?"

Mal replies, "We'll think about it."

I nod and swim away to get some food. I sit at a rock, alone, and close my eyes.

I'm Fighting the mergaurds. I finished the vortex and notice another mermaid. One I don't know. She quickly swims away. I shrug and pick up a flashlight I kept in my waterproof bag. I turn on the light and shine it in one of the guards eyes. He shields his eyes. I laugh and someone grabs me. I don't have legs, so I just hit the guard in the belly and nose. I swim away and a guard punches me and I fall. I get my arm cut on a shell.

"OW! Being a mermaid is hard." I groan.

"Elia! HELP!" Mal yells.

"Mal! Ahhh! Let me go! Scarlett! Help!" Elia yells.

I gasp and swim to my sisters to save them. All my sisters are being held by guards.

"Leave my sisters alone!" I scream.

Then someone grabs me. I see a young mermaid with the name Crystal on her uniform. She hits me in the head and I black out.

I open my eyes. More flashes. Crystal hit me? My own sister? She can't have! Unless she's not my sister. I growl and swim away quickly. I swim to my next class. No one's here yet.

"In, out. In. Out. In. Out." I breathe. 

I feel my blood temperature rise. I scream as loud as my lungs allow.

"Scarlett!" the teacher exclaims.

I growl, "I've had the worst day ever, and a horrid time with classes, and have been super stressed, and you have all been piling work on me!"

He says, "Scarlett! You are slacking off! You need all that work."

I say fake sweetly, "Slacking off?" Then get really angry. "SLACKING OFF?! YOU TRY HAVING A MOTHER AND FATHER WHO ARE MAKING YOU THEIR SLAVE, NOT GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP, AND HAVING ALL THIS HOMEWORK! So I'm sorry if I'm slacking off while my parents are basically torturing me!"

I swim as fast as I can out of the school. I see an old shipwreck. I was near there in my dream. I swim into the ship. I see a smiling family picture. Two boys, three girls, and two adults I can safely assume are the parents. I sniff. Something else I don't have. A big, happy family. I then notice a bag. It's my bag in my dream. I open the bag and grab a picture out of the bag. I see six girls, including myself, Elia, and Mal, plus the Dad from my dream and a woman. And all of us are humans. How is this possible? The woman must be the Mum he was talking about. I hug the picture. It's the closest thing I can have to a real family. I start crying. I've never had a fair go in the sea.

"The universe hates me. Universe, show me you don't hate me! Give me a sign!"

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Guess I'm not waiting for Raven...

As soon as I swim into the lunch lagoon, Selena and her girls surround me. I am  really  not into the mood for this today. But they're all smiling very nicely. Whaaat???

Then I remember: We have a test coming up. 

"Hey Araxie! Nice hairdo! You look really good!" Shut. Up.

"Yeah, yeah. What do you want?" 

"Well, I just wanted to like know if you would, like, mind if I like borrowed your notes?" I won't be taken advantage of.

"Like, I actually have somewhere to be right now. BYE!!!" And I swim away as fast as I can.

I need some time alone, to think about what I'm going to do about those sisters. I really should tell them. But do I dare? I go to the battlefield where they were captured and look for a good place to sit.

Hey, what are those? I see a shiny blue glint and swim over. Hidden behind a rock are two necklaces. I pull them out. Pretty!

There's something engraved on each one... Malia and Elia! Oh my God! There's definitely something fishy going on here!

I zip back to the lunchroom, scaring a little merboy on the way (Shark! Aaah!) and quickly find Malia and Elia. 

"I found two lockets, they both have a bright blue jewel on the front and each has a name engraved on it. Malia and Elia."

They're totally surprised that someone actually spoke to them. But something really strange happens when they put it on: their tails start to glow and they both start singing some weird song. I swim away before anybody notices me.

Later, in class, Scarlett closes her eyes. Seems like she's completely lost in a daydream. It doesn't look like a good one, and I'm about to poke her when the teacher yells "Scarlett!" the teacher exclaims.

She growls, "I've had the worst day ever, and a horrid time with classes, and have been super stressed, and you have all been piling work on me!"

He says, "Scarlett! You are slacking off! You need all that work."

Scarlett completely loses it.

"SLACKING OFF?! YOU TRY HAVING A MOTHER AND FATHER WHO ARE MAKING YOU THEIR SLAVE, NOT GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP, AND HAVING ALL THIS HOMEWORK! So I'm sorry if I'm slacking off while my parents are basically torturing me!" She swims out of class with tears streaming down her face. Everyone stares in shock.

I can't bear the sight of so much suffering, and nobody even cares. So I swim out behind her. The boys holler, and girls shoot glances at each other that seem to say "she's crazy, ban her!"

''ARAXIE, COME BACK HERE!" the teacher yells, losing every ounce of patience.

I just know that Scarlett went to the battlefield. I find her crying in the ship. She says, "The universe hates me. Universe, show me you don't hate me! Give me a sign!"

I slowly swim up to her.

"Scarlett?"

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Okay, after this PoV lets wait for Maya and Raven, no more, so we don't get to far without them.

Elia:

Mal and I stare at each other after Scarlett, our possible sister, swims off. "We're, not mermaids." I mutter.

"No, we're not," she whispers.

Suddenly it flashes back. Scarlett's being carried away, unconsious, by a mermaid, my other sisters to. Mal and I are the only ones consious. "Mal! We need to swim!" On three we break free and rush after our sisters, I brake Scarlett free but she's still unconscious. Then I hear Mal scream, I'm all that's left. Then I feel something hit me...

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Scarlett:

"Scarlett?"

I look up. It's Araxie.

"What do you want? Here to pick on me like everyone else except Mal and Elia?" I snap.

Araxie exclaims, "No! No, of course not."

I sigh, "I'm sorry for snapping. I've been having a horrible day. What is it?"

Araxie sits down.

I sigh, "You just wanted to talk to me, to make me feel better, right?"

Araxie nods, then asks, "How'd you know?"

I reply, "Your face. I can read people's faces. Most of the time."

Araxie smiles at me. 

I ask, "Shouldn't you be in class?"

Araxie hesitates, "I... skipped it."
I giggle, "You skipped... so you could make me feel better?"

Araxie shrugs. I hug her.

"Thanks. More people need to be like you." I smile.

I feel something next to me. I look at it. A necklace? It's the one I was given in my dream!

"I saw this in a dream!" I whisper.

Araxie stares at it. I put it in the bag I found.

"I'll put it on later." I smile.

Araxie goes to say something when Crystal and Robert come in.

"There you are, Scarlett!" Robert smiles.

I stare at them.

"What are you doing in here... with Araxie?" Crystal asks.

I feel they are scared of something.

"Oh, she's just comforting me. Unlike you two." I sass.

"What are you talking about Scarlett?" Robert asks.
I frown, "I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about. Did Robert tell you about our previous conversation, Crystal?"

Crystal nods, "Yes. I think you've just been stressed."

I stare blankly. Stress doesn't cause this. I rub my purple stripe in my hair.

"Where did I get it, Crystal?" I ask.

Everyone's confused.

"Where did I get the wound on my arm, Crystal?" I ask.

"You got it when cleaning." She replies.

I frown, "I know I didn't get it when cleaning, Crystal. I remember every wound from cleaning, waking up, swimming from my room, swimming away from sharks, every wound. I didn't get it from cleaning."

Araxie shifts away, and Robert glares at her.

"Leave Araxie alone! She's just caring, unlike some people!" I exclaim.

"What are you talking about, Scarlett?" Crystal asks.

I growl, "You know exactly what I'm talking about. Where did I get the wound? The truth!"

Robert sighs, "She told you the truth, Scarlett. Why won't you believe us?"

I reply, "Because you lied to me. I don't even know if I can trust you anymore. Either of you."

I close my eyes, knowing that they are scowling at Araxie.

I cry. Dad smiles at me.

"Why are you crying?" He asks.

"I never see Mummy any more. What happened?" I cry.

Dad smiles, "She's busy, honey. She wanted you to know she loves you. You see your purple stripe?"

My purple stripe. I nod.

"She said it was amazing, and it came from her. She was right. If you are scared you won't see Mummy again, hold your stripe to remind you of her love."

I smile, "Thank you, Daddy."

I get up and say, "We done here? Because we still have lessons."

Crystal goes to say something when I grab the bag and Araxie's hand.

"We have lessons. Let's go, Araxie." I say in a blank voice.

I swim as fast as I can away from my "Siblings" holding Araxie tight enough that she's being pulled with me, but not so tight she's hurting. I let go of her.

"You can go to class. I'm going to the surface." I say.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I swim off towards my locker and pull out a book.A picture fell to the floor.A man,Elia,me,a few other girls and her?The woman from my dreams.She was beautiful.Long blond hair like mine with beautiful ocean colored eyes.A crown that looks like it was made of starfish and seashells. A queen.I closed my eyes to see that same woman.She was singing Jolly Sailor Bold.The song that had been stuck in my head.She was our mother.Where is she now?I swam to tell Elia the truth."What"she said."This is her.The woman I keep seeing singing the same song.She's the queen and I think she's our real mother"I replied.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Yo, Raven! I think it's your turn. But first we need your form.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

proudcat90

Branch: Ekaterina

Raven hasn't been online today. Poor kid, how much schoolwork does she get already???

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

(JusT IgnOre Me)

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Elia:

Our real mother, not that terrible one. "Then where is she, what happened!" I ask, fingering my locket. Then suddenly my locket clicks open, a secret trap door. A picture inside, with me and Mal hugging each other, but we have legs?

"We need to find our real mother," Mal states.

In the middle of the night I slip off my bed of seaweed and swim out of the open window, Mal's already out. "What's our plan?" she whispers.

"You said she was royalty, right, so the palace." I swim at jet speed, my tail and Mal's still glowing a weird blue instead of white. We come up to the palace doors and I halt, but Mal just swims up and bursts through the window, I guess there's no guards.

I follow Mal but then suddenly change paths. "Mal, it's this way, we've.... been here before." Mal nods as if she sees it and we swim until we get to the throne room. 

"El, I just realized this but, who's the ruler of the mermaids?" Mal asks. Along the walls are pictures and one Mal points at, "Mom." Under the picture it says, 'imprisoned.'

"Mom, imprisoned? But she was so nice!" Suddenly I feel hot, Mal remembers Mom but I don't. I look down, now my tail is glowing red. "El, they even had little thrones for us!" I swim over, mine was pink coral and hers was purple. And when I sit down I remember everything, Mom was the best.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Scarlett:

I stay up in the surface for a while. It's now nighttime. I decide to put on my necklace. My tail flashes a different colour for a short moment. It turns back to the original colour. I realise something about Mum and Dad. Dad was human, and Mum was mermaid. No wonder I know so much about humans and no one else does. But mum's also the Queen according to my memories. I start singing that song Malia was singing and I didn't hear all of it.

"Upon one summer's morning

I carefully did stray
Down by the Walls of Wapping
Where I met a sailor gay

Conversing with a young lass
Who seem'd to be in pain
Saying, William, when you go
I fear you'll ne'er return again

But my jolly sailor bold

His hair it hangs in ringlets
His eyes as black as coal
My happiness attend him
Wherever he may go

From Tower Hill to Blackwall
I'll wander, weep and moan
All for my jolly sailor
Until he sails home

But my jolly sailor bold

My father is a merchant
The truth I now will tell
And in great London City
In opulence doth dwell

His fortune doth exceed
300,000 gold
And he frowns upon his daughter
Who loves a sailor bold

A fig for his riches
His merchandise and gold
True love has grafted my heart
Give me my sailor bold

But my jolly sailor bold

Should he return in pov'rty
From o'er the ocean far
To my tender bosom
I'll press my jolly tar

My sailor is as smiling
As the pleasant month of May
And often we have wandered
Through Ratcliffe Highway

Many a pretty blooming
Young girl we did behold
Reclining on the bosom
Of her jolly sailor bold

But my jolly sailor bold

My name it is Maria
A merchant's daughter fair
And I have left my parents
And three thousand pounds a year

Come all you pretty fair maids
Whoever you may be
Who love a jolly sailor
That plows the raging sea

While up aloft in storm
From me his absence mourn
And firmly pray arrive the day
He's never more to roam

But my jolly sailor bold."

Mum sang this. I swim to the castle as fast as I can. I notice a blue tail go into the castle. I swim in, holding my necklace as close to me as possible. I see Mal and Elia at a picture of Mum.

"Mom, imprisoned? But she was so nice!" Mal says.

How does she know how she acted?

"El, they even had little thrones for us!" Mal says.

I notice Elia sit down on one of the thrones. I look at them. Elia's is Pink and Mal's is purple. I see a scarlet one. Must be mine. I swim to the girls.

"Thank goodness I found you two! Look at this!" I pull out the picture of us.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

@Amber: it's only Mal and Elia's tails that change color....

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Oh. Oops. Then pretend I didn't type that part!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Bump!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

butterflyamber887

I think we should wait for Raven now, she said she'll come on the weekend.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

It's Friday here. Just another day for me.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

blueraven450

God The weekend saved me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude actually I saved you.

Dude who are you?

My name's actually Dude. I'm your mental demon. I'm the one who gets mad at KH (a girl at my school. if you're here.. sorry) inside your head. And all the other people.

Well that's creepy.

My favorite part is being creepy.

Well, nice knowing you! Not really. Bye!!!!

Meh.

-----------------------------

Well, yeah I'm turning into Amber's twin. Yay. It feels good.

Name: Jaiden

Personality: Shy, awkward, sarcastic, creative.

Appearence: Short black hair with red streak. Reddish eyes. Mermaid: Red top (like a crop top) and black tail with silver swirls.

Crush: Eh... no.

Spot: Sister(10)

Other: Yeaaah. No one likes her, she's awkward. Sorry. Best artist. Loves to draw.

I don't know anyone's names here. Like, the characters names so.. Whatever just fill me in plz I'm to lazy to read 26 post XD

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jaiden the Raven

Lost In Thought

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

I dont think anyone is best at anything 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

typing summary now.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

1 , , 3