Which one do you like most?

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Branch: Janus

Jacob:

I detransform and smile.

"Well done, Jacob. You're getting better." Sass compliments.

I smile, "Thanks, Sass."

I walk out of the bathroom and bump into a girl with brown hair and a red jacket.

"Oh, sorry. Mah mistake." I apologise.

She replies, "No worries. I'm Lila. You must be the Scottish boy. I went there a while ago, it was amazing!"

I ask, "Ya went ta Scotland?"

She answers, "Yeah, my Uncle is a Scottish person, and she really knows so much."

I stop to process that. Uncle, but Lila said she?

"Okay... Can ya excuse meh? Ah gotta go home." I ask.

I walk home, rubbing my head.

"That lass didnae make sense." I frown.

Sass asks, "What did she say?"

I answer, "She said her uncle, then she said she. An uncle can't be a she. Lila either didn't realise what she said, or she lied."

Sass nods, then says, "You should confront her privately."

I nod and open the door of my house. I walk in to my room and flop on my bed with exhaustion.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Branch: Ekaterina

Noel:

"Well, Teddy, I'm going to head home. I guess I'll see you tomorrow." 

Theodore:

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow." I said, waving as I walked back home. I waved to my parents and climbed the stairs to my room. I sighed. "Why do villains have to be so interactive?" I groaned. 

I climbed my bunk bed (the kind with the couch on the bottom and the bed on top) and sighed heavily, immediately falling asleep. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

Monnay:

I yawn as the sun shines through the window.

"Bindi! Wake up!" I whisper in her ear.

"Why? I did superhero work yesterday." She sleepily jokes.

I frown, "You have school."

Belinda turns back over. I smirk. I know what will wake her up.

"I wanna peel off your skin." I whisper.

She shoots up. I start giggling. She groans and falls back down and closes her eyes. a few moments later, they open again.

"Now I'm scared to fall asleep." She frowns.

Belinda:

I frown at Monnay. She scared the living daylights out of me. And she's laughing.

"If you do that again, I'm taking away your favourite foods." I frown.

I walk downstairs and open the fridge.

"Is there any mince?" I ask.

Nicholas walks past and asks, "Oh, was that yours?"

I grab a fork and stab myself with it. Distract myself from my anger. I grab a piece of bread, tomato sauce, and grated cheese, and grill it. I start humming It Is You I Have Loved. It's a catchy song.

"Would you stop humming? I'm thinking!" Nicholas frowns.

I smirk, "That's a first."

He goes to slap me, but then I duck with speed I didn't know I had and push him away. Everyone stares at me.

"I think Paris is giving me superpowers." I joke.

He goes to punch me again and this time I dodge and make him fly into the couch.

"Now that that happened, I'm going to school with my grilled cheese in my hand!" I exclaim.

Mum, Dad, and Sabrina continue to stare. I walk to school with the grilled cheese bread in my right hand and a waterbottle in my left.

"Wow. I think Marron Monkey's giving you some confidence." Monnay smiles from my bag.

I nod, "Yep. Too bad Nick's gonna be a bad guy for a while."

I take one more bite of my bread then I bump into someone, sending my bread flying.

"Oh, come on!" I groan.

"I am so sorry!" The girl I bumped into exclaims.

I sigh, "It's alright. I can do without the rest of my breakfast anyway."

She smiles, "I'm Lila. You're the Australian student, aren't you?"

I turn to see the girl, and it's the girl my intincts said to stay away from.

"Yes, I am." I confirm.

She apoligises again, "I am so sorry. Actually, I went to Australia a while ago, it was amazing! I had a Timmy Tammy, it was delicious!"

I tilt my head in confusion. That's not- Oh.

"You mean Tim-Tam. The Chocolate bar which you can bite off both ends and drink milk through it?" I ask.

She nods, "Yep. That's it!"

I grab some bread out of my bag and a tiny bit of butter with a knife.

"Well, let me give you some Fairy Bread!" I smile.

I spread the butter on the bread then pull some Sprinkles out of the bag and sprinkle them on. I hand the bread to Lila, who is quite surprised. She takes a bite and her eyes widen.

"That's amazing, but you should have something to eat."

I shrug and bite exactly where Lila bit.

"Thanks." I smile.

I continue eating, not caring about the strange looks I'm getting. I walk to class with sprinkles all over my lips. And everyone stares at me.

I ask, "Anybody want some fairy bread? I'll teach you how to make it, and if you are a sweet tooth, you'll love it."

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

"I have a sweet tooth all the time!" I said, looking happily at Belinda. 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

"I don't know half of you as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Jacob:

I walk in to see Belinda with sprinkles all over her face. That's new. She really is random. Next thing she'll be having sweets in her hair. I walk to my seat next to Ivan and I see that girl Lila come in. Almost everyone smiles at her, but something's off. I just can't place what.

Belinda:

I try not to frown as I see Lila walk in. I may have been friendly to her, but I can tell something's off. I start humming and suddenly everyone's looking at me. 

I ask, "You want me to sing the song?"

Quite a lot of people reply, "Yes please!"

I smirk. I stand up, but notice Lila's staring in the "How dare you take my popularity!" way, but I ignore it.

I sing, "Would you say I'm a hero

Glorious and brave
If I told you something you wouldn't believe?

That sometimes I'm scared
And I can make mistakes
And I'm not so heroic, it seems

But if day can turn to night
And the darkness turn to light
Then why can't we imagine a changeling can change?

No two ponies are exactly the same
No two snowflakes ever match their design
And I thought I was strong
But I was nothing but wrong
When I forgot to be friendly and kind

But if day can turn to night
Then why can't we imagine a changeling can change?

Would you say I'm a hero
Glorious and brave
If I told you something you wouldn't believe?

This changeling, it seems
Knows the real me
And would stay by my side 'til the end

So if day can turn to night
Then why can't we imagine
Just why can't we imagine
Then why can't we imagine a changeling can change?"

Everyone claps, and I see Miss Bustier in the room. When did she get in here? I quickly sit back down.

"That was wonderful, Belinda." Miss Bustier smiles.

I smile, "Thank you. Sometimes I just sing."

I look behind me at my fellow classmates, and Lila's scowling at me.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

crimsonghost205

I see the new kid scowl at Belinda and whisper to Jacob "Who is she? And why is she scowling at Belinda like that?" Sees a black and blue moth fly though a window then pokes Jacob and says "Dude! There is an Akuma dangerously close to the new girl!"

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

Monday to Thursday-4:00-5:30 PM

Weekends-7:00-6:00

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Jacob:

I jump in front of the girl Lila and try to keep her away from the Akuma. Suddenly, Belinda grabs a butterfly net out of her bag and slams it down on the akuma. And she is smiling.

Belinda:
I instantly grab a butterfly net out of my bag and (While smiling) slam it down on the Akuma.

"I win! 1 point for me, 0 for Hawk Moth!" I joke.

It continues trying to akumatise Lila, but I decide to grab it with my hand.

Marinette asks, "Why do you have a butterfly net in your bag?"

I reply, "You can never know! I have random things in my bag every day!"

Pretty much everyone starts running out of the room. It slips out of my hand and I fall flat on my face.

"Kleb." I frown.

"At least you tried to protect everyone." I hear from my bag.

I push myself up and see Jacob and Theodore trying to help me up.

"Thanks boys. Where is that Akuma? We gotta catch it before someone gets hurt!" I ask while grabbing the net again.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Noel:

I jump up as I see the Akuma but as I was about to yell. Belinda's net catches. It. Everyone runs out of the class and I was going to follow them until I turn and see Teddy staying to help Belinda up, who had fallen. I turned back and walked a few steps closer looking around for the Akuma.

Theodore:

"She's right." I said. "We need to find it. Did anyone see where it went?" I asked, helping Belinda up awkwardly. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I love God

I'm homeschooled

I write books

I am in love with Owl City's music

I am a TOP fan

I like Imagine Dragons as well ; )

"And that's just the tip of the iceberg, I'll do whatever it takes to change" 

-Owl City 

Front sm

crimsonghost205

I see the Akuma fly into the hall still going after Lila so I grab my cat out of my pocket and rub him awake "Hey buddy, good morning, could you find a blue and black butterfly please? *Meows in agreement* Go!" Then I say to the others "I got my cat on the Akuma, Let's go!" I start running down the hall chasing my cat thinking "My cat is really fast but I'm faster!" Then suddenly has a burst of speed and catches up to my cat who is so close to the Akuma and is about to catch it but I grab a ziplock out of my bag and put it in and closes it then wraps the entire thing in masking tape then duct tape on the opening with a bit off so we can peel it off later then runs back to the others, the bag in one hand and the cat in the other.

• Posted at:

Hi my name's Leonard, call me Leo, I'm also Cyclone Guard 29 but I forgot my password on that account so see you all later.

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

That was kinda confusing.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

He sent his cat/Kwami to find the Akuma then captured it in a ziploc bag and sealed it with duct tape. I was also wondering @Crimsonghost if Noel could have a crush on Leo. 

Noel: (sorry my color messed up)

"Oh, nice catch." I say. "Are you sure it's well contained?" 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Jacob:

I frown as the Akuma is in a ziplock bag. That doesn't look secure. I walk over to Lila, who seems still angry.

"Are ya okay? Ya were almost akumatised." I frown.

She nods, "Yeah. I'm fine."

Belinda grabs her and asks, "Can I talk with you, Lila?"

Lila nods in confusion and Belinda smiles, "I'll be right back. And hopefully, Ladybug will show up and get rid of the akuma."

They walk off and I frown. I walk back to class. No one is in here. After a while, Lila comes in by herself. No one else comes in.

"Lila, can we talk?" I ask.

She sweetly asks, "What about?"

I sigh, "Remember earlier? Ya didnae make sense. Ya said yer uncle is from Scotland, then you said she."

Lila hesitates, "It was a slip of the tongue."

I nod, "Ok."

I walk back to my desk, and I know something's wrong. After everyone walks in, I look around. Belinda's not here yet. I wonder why. Miss Bustier isn't here yet either. I look down at my desk and start drawing Belinda. I feel eyes behind me and casually look behind myself. I notice Lila looking at me and I cover my picture. I continue drawing for a while.

"Destiny is a gift." I hear.

I look up to see Belinda standing at the door. I notice everyone else looking as well. She walks around, waving her hands while talking.

"Destiny is a gift. Some go their entire lives, living existence as a quiet desperation. Never learning the truth that what feels as though a burden pushing down upon our shoulders, is actually, a sense of purpose that lifts us to greater heights. Never forget that fear is but the precursor to valour, that to strive and triumph in the face of fear, is what is means to be a hero. Don't think, Become."

I clap. She's amazing.

Belinda:

After taking Lila to the bathroom, I make sure no one is around. I turn to Lila.

"Alright. Spill. What did I do to make you almost get akumatised? You don't like me that much. Why? We barely know each other. Was it because I was a show off? Were you jealous? No need to be. Why can't we both share the spotlight. But how come you weren't really scared when the akuma came close? Even I was a tiny bit scared. You seemed to show Satisfaction when I saw you see the akuma. Is something going on?" I ask.

She stares, then sighs, "Well, it doesn't matter. Besides, I know Ladybug and her partners. In fact, Marron Monkey gave me a bracelet once because we are such good friends."

I giggle, then laugh out loud. I don't know her and she doesn't know me!

"What's so funny?" Lila asks.

I giggle, "You don't know them personally! A superhero never gets attachments while they are in their hero forms. Sure, they'd do something nice for the community, but why would they become personal friends with someone? These are lies. Why would you tell me a lie? Come on! Tell the truth."

She scoffs, "I'm not lying!"

I giggle, "Girl, I just want to hear the truth. And yes, it is lying. Please, if you want better friends, you're gonna need to tell the truth. It's gonna come out at some point or another."

She frowns, "Are you trying to be some superhero, lecturing me like Ladybug did? Well, thanks but no thanks."

She walks out and I giggle. Monnay comes out of my pocket.

"Why are you laughing? She just insulted you!" Monnay asks.

I smirk, "Chill. I get worse insults on a daily basis. If she knew who I am, she probably would lie about some other hero. An Aussie is never detered by an insult. They are empty words. Nothing to back them up."

I walk into the toilet because I do need to go. I walk out of the bathroom, smiling. I walk into class and suddenly quote something.

"Destiny is a gift." I smile.

Everyone looks at me. Now that I have their attention, I can fully quote it.

I smile, "Destiny is a gift. Some go their entire lives, living existence as a quiet desperation. Never learning the truth that what feels as though a burden pushing down upon our shoulders, is actually, a sense of purpose that lifts us to greater heights. Never forget that fear is but the precursor to valour, that to strive and triumph in the face of fear, is what is means to be a hero. Don't think, Become."

Suddenly, everyone claps. I bow in return. Then I go to my seat as if nothing happened.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

crimsonghost205

Yes

• Posted at:

Cat guy

Music Lover

DJ 

B.E.R fan

#Brit-Fuff-Fuff

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Hey Leo don’t forget to pov on the rise of shadows Rp, ok?

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Bump!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Who's next?

• Posted at:

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

I don't know would it be me? I was also thinking about re-booting this so we might be able to get more people what do you guys think? 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Oh man! I was just getting into the vibes.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Well, I don't have to re-boot it if you don't like, that's why I was posing it as a question. : )

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

You can reboot if you want. But ask the others first.

• Posted at:

Front sm

cyclonecobra974

Ok 

• Posted at:

Cye

Owl City

Tøp

Imagine Dragons

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5