Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

After the events of the movie a relative of Clayton has decided to finish what he started.He has located the island and is now taking a group of people to help him out.You are apart of this group though you have no idea of the real thoughts behind this trip until you meet a strange girl in the forest.Will you be able to stop him before he pulls through with his plan?

Spots:

Daughter of Tarzan and Jane-taken by me

Boy 1-taken by me

Boy 2-Lily

Boy 3-Elf

Girl 1-Lily

Girl 2-Elf

Name:Malia

Looks:blond hair purple tips green eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist

Spot:Daughter of Tarzan/Jane

Crush:Boy 2

Other:she has grown up in forest and has never been to london her mom/grandfather have taken trips there for some supplies they can't get on the island and will have boats deliver supplies once every two weeks or when needed she is more advanced than her dad is because her mom and grandpa are normal humans they live in the tree house built by tarzan's  real family but it's much bigger now with pluming she can talk to the animals 

grim's form later 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Heather “Teddy”(by Josh/Grim only) Archer

Looks: Heather has long, thick, silky jet black hair just past her shoulders. She has heterochromia, with her left eye being green and her right being hazel. Heather is average height for her age, with a slight/slim build, smooth light skin (scars, usually bruised/busted knuckles and scrapes and bruises.) She has rosy cheeks, and light freckles on her cheeks/shoulders/thighs.

Personality:  Heather is…. Different. She’s energetic and loud, but also introverted. She’s always moving, but can be completely motionless(something's wrong if she is though.)  She seems to act on a whim, but is very deliberate in her actions(if she's mad she'll be even more deliberate, or not think at all.) She’s extremely intelligent and thinks strategically, but is also creative and artistic. She’s extremely extremely sarcastic but usually in a way that confuses people (because she enjoys doing that.) She can't stand idly by when people need help(whether she likes them or not), and can't stand bullies, which leads to her getting in fights all the time. She very much believes in honor and justice, and is extremely passionate and cares deeply for people.  She always stands up for what she believes in. She can be quite the flirt sometimes(usually just to tease/manipulate people), and is very charming.

Spot: Girl 1.

Crush: Grim.

Other: Her mom was a zoologist and her dad was an adventurer, but after she died he stopped and started teaching instead. Her dad didn’t want her to go with the Clayton person, but she wanted the adventure. Not scared of anything except moths and butterflies(which she completely freaks out about. She's absolutely terrified of them.)  

Name: Joshua “Josh”  Henry Graves

Looks:  He has short, thick, soft dark brown hair that’s longer in the front than the back. He has soft blue eyes and is tall with an athletic/muscular build, light tan skin, and is extremely handsome.

Personality: Charming, thoughtful, charismatic, brave, bold, caring, pretty much the guy all the girls want. He’s extremely intelligent and creative,and can be quite the romantic. Usually mature and serious. One of those people who always seems happy and likes to make other people happy. He likes helping people, and can usually tell when they need help.  A bit of a boy scout.

Spot: Boy 2.

Crush: Malia.

Other: He’s claustrophobic.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I ran through the jungle hoping over and sliding under branches."Hey wait up"Terk yelled."Then keep up"I yelled back."No fair.You're a human and have longer legs"she replied."And you're a gorilla swing on vines"I said stopping at the tree house"I win again."She stuck her tongue out."Hey be nice you too"Grandma Kala said.She raised my father after she found him abandoned in the same tree house we live in now.Only now it's more advanced than before."Hey mom"I said as she was setting the table."Hey"she replied.I walked across a bridge to my room to get cleaned up.I was outside when Tantor called me."There are visitors"he said.What?I swung myself to a tree and made my way to the tree line but still hidden.A ship?It's not supplies day is it?Hopefully it was friendly but I will keep my eyes on it.

Grim

The boat ride was so boring.Clayton was barking orders to everyone he could."Why are we here again"I asked looking at Josh and Heather."Because this is an adventure"she said"Besides it'll be like being on  a vacation.""No vacation places have hotels and beaches not an island full of potentially dangerous threats"I said."Oh cheer up mr grumpy pants"she replied."Oh leave him be"Josh said"Who knows we might discover something new out here that no one else has."I rolled my eyes."Drop the anchor"Clayton yelled"We're here.""Ajax are you sure about this"a man asked."Get the camp on the boat and take it to shore.Ajax sounds so fake.I wonder what his real name is.Josh,Teddy and I got onto a boat and went to shore.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

I made up two OCs for another Rp that I haven't posted yet, so Imma try 'em out here! :D

*this should mean "my love" in Italian, according to Google Translate.

Name: Mattie "Matt" Lyam Malone "Mick"

Looks: Mattie has extremely light skin that burns easily in the sun with light freckles over the bridge of his nose. He has hazel eyes and curly hair that is a light reddish-brown color. He’s just slightly taller than his wife, so he’s considered short by most but he has a lean, athletic build, however. He has MASTERED the tell-me-who-hurt-you-so-I-can-track-them-down-and-make-‘em-pay look. He has a plain gold ring on his left ring finger that has the inscription *Il Mio Amore on the inside (his wedding ring) and wears his dogtags around his neck. Has a few scars here and there.

Personality: He's very overprotective and very patient. While he can get loud in arguements, he's usually the mediator. He can be a bit jealous when a male is talking to his wife, but luckily for everyone included: Maria doesn't take serious flirts and Mattie usually is a bit subtle about these things. He's really nice and caring and is also very artistic and resourceful. He can handle an axe as gracefully as a paintbrush and/or pencil and can follow the steps of survival as fluently as he speaks Irish Gaelic. He's very smart and even though he doesn't look like a fighter, he is actually very skilled in it. He has a fierce feeling of pride and honor and has to do something when he feels/sees something wrong. He's extremely stubborn and once he has his mind set, there's little you can do to change it. He incorporates Irish Gaelic in his every-day speech (sometimes endearments, sometimes when he's mad, sometimes he'll say full sentences/paragraphs, it depends on his mood) but only uses Italian when arguing with Maria. 

Spot: Boy 3

Crush: Is married to Maria.

Other: Has an Irish accent. Knows Irish Gaelic, Scottish Gaelic, Italian, and German on top of English. Was an only child and his father died in a war, leaving him and his mother in a small town in New York that helped them out. After graduating high school and going to a local college (graduating at 20; majored in general medicine; minored in art), he went into the military, two years in the Navy. After that, he traveled in America, running into Maria's family's Inn (run by her mother along with her eldest brother, Giovanni, after their father died.). He taught her a little Irish Gaelic before traveling once again. However, six months later, after visiting his mother, he came back to propose to her. They got married (Giovanni giving her away) and after she completed college (graduating when she was 22), he went back into the military for two years in the Army. When he got back, they went to Europe and roamed there for two and a half years. Then the went to the UK and ended up on the expedition when Maria dragged him along. He worked as a fire-fighter in the remaining two years of Maria's college experience, therefore he is extremely skilled with the axe and carries a Dane axe through the expedition (as well as a journal). 

**according to Google Translate, it should mean "my love" in Irish. :) I apologize for any and all language mistakes.

Name: Maria "Mar" Caroline "Carrie" Malone "Mickey"

Looks: Maria has olive skin and thick, dark brown hair that is extremely curly when short but is wavy when left long (recently it has been at her mid-back). Her eyes are a dark wood-brown and she’s short and petite. She talks loudly and has a bright smile, but she has perfected the no-nonsense, spill-everything-right-now glare as well as the don’t-test-me-and-keep-your-mouth-shut glare. Has two rings on her left ring finger that she never takes off: a silver ring with a single sapphire on it (her engagement ring that was Mattie's mother's), and a plain gold ring with the inscription Mo Grá on the inside (her wedding ring). 

Personality: While she talks a lot (and loudly) and seems a little intimidating when she starts yelling, she's actually very nice. She's extremely motherly to any kid she deems has a good heart since she can't have any kids of her own, though she does have plenty of nieces and nephews. She's very sarcastic and loves to tease people. She is an extremely curious person and enjoys travelling. She's also a bit of a romantic and is a great cook (can cook just about anywhere with just about anything); a quick learner in the culinary and linguistic departments. She's very over-protective of her family and even though it seems like she doesn't like a person because she argues with them a lot or makes fun of them, it actually probably means that she really, really likes them and considers them a true family member/friend. She can be very volatile when she's worried; one minute she'll be yelling at the top of her lungs and the next she's crying. She has a pretty thick skin but cannot stand it when someone seriously flirts with her or when someone is insulting a child or someone she cares about. She also uses Italian when she's mad or around her family and shouts in Irish Gaelic when arguing with her husband (imagine that arguement. One person's yelling at the other in Irish and the other is yelling at the other in Italian. And while no one else might understand what they're saying, they seem to understand each other perfectly).

Spot: Girl 2

Crush: Is married to Mattie.

Other: Has an Italian accent. Knows Italian, Irish Gaelic, and Scottish Gaelic on top of English. Grew up in a family of six (her parents, two older brothers (named Giovanni and Dominick), one younger sister(named Angelina)), who ran an Inn in Delaware. After marrying Mattie and graduating college (majoring in business; minoring in culinary), they went to Europe. They toured around for a little before arriving in England. They found out about the trip and thought: why not? It'd be cool to see the wildlife. They plan on opening a restaurant/bar and maybe even adopting a few kids when they finish traveling. Carries around a two-handed claymore (it's a type of sword) while on the expedition.

So... do you guys like 'em? :)

(Mods, PLEASE LET THIS GO THROUGH, I SPENT A LOT OF TIME ON 'EM!! KK, THANKS! :)

• Posted at:

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Er.... k, I'll try to POV later.

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Heather’s POV:

This is so exciting!!!! Dad’ll probably kill me when I get home, but still!! We get to spend time on a basically uncharted island!!!!

We get of the boat and start setting up camp.

“Aren’t  you all a little young to be wandering around the jungle?”

“No, I'm twenty four.”

“Really?”

“Nope. To both questions. Sorry.”

The woman laughs and helps me finish setting up one of the tents.

“Hurry up people, we don’t have all day!”

I glare at the Ajax fellow who's just standing around then look back over at the woman who's walking towards a man with light red-brown hair.

Husband a wife probably.

I think I'm gonna go find Grim and Josh. I start walking towards where they were unpacking some boxes of supplies but look up when there's a snapping sound in the woods near me.

What?

I look around to make sure no one is watching then run in and try to find… whatever it was.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

Other people?I should warn dad.I hopped from tree to tree heading towards a tree house.I went to reach for a vine when I went hurdling towards the ground."Haha"Terk laughed as she swung on it."Terk"I yelled.I then heard footsteps and turned just as three people around my age came into the small clearing."Who are you and what are you doing here"the girl asked."Malia and I live here"I said"What are you doing here?""We're here on an adventure"a boy spoke.Cute actually but he's the first human boy I've met besides the dark one next to him."We'll you should leave with your little group before my family gets angry"I said."Family"dark boy questioned."Yeah.I was born here as my father was raised here"I said"Now you should all leave."I walked away heading towards the tree house.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Maria's POV:

"Maria, féach[look]!" Mattie whispered excitedly, nodding to the trees, "A gorilla!" I looked and, sure enough, a single gorilla was swinging from vine to vine. It seemed to be chattering away, continuously looking towards the ground, like it was having a conversation with something... or someone.... I rolled my eyes and elbowed him in the side gently. "Didn't you hear the girl.T'was her name? Malia! She said she lived here and that our group had better leave before her family gets furibondo[furious]," I explained the situation. Mattie frowned at that and then looked in the direction that the girl went and pocketed his notebook mid-way through his sketch. "Ansin,bachóirdúinnanteaghlach a fheiceáil[Then we should see the family]," he said a bit grimly, pulling his axe into his hand. I took out my sword and nodded. "I thought this was your honeymoon!" the girl from earlier blurts out. I look around, surprised that all three of them had followed us following the girl. Then I smiled and beckoned them forward. "No, we've been married for a good seven years. My name is Maria Malone and that's my husband, Mattie. But, please, call me Mickey and him Mick. And don't let the axe scare you, he's really a nice man. What are your names?" I explained as we crept further into the jungle. "I'm Heather Archer." "My name is Josh Graves." "The name's Grim." "Nice to meet you, but keep your voices down. Especially you, amore[love]," Mattie called back in a low voice. I saw him grinning and smacked him playfully in the side. "Oh, ciúin,tú[Oh, quiet, you]," I retorted, "Cosúilnílabhairtúdíreachchomh ard[Like you don't talk just as loud]." "What language is that?" Josh asked curiously. "Oh, I'm speaking his language, Irish. And he's speaking mine, italiano[Italian]," I replied quietly as we moved along. Mattie held up his hand in a closed fist and we all stopped. "Cadé sin[What is it]?" I inquire in a voice that's barely a whisper. "C'è qualcosa negli alberi che ci guarda[There's something in the trees looking at us]," he replied in a voice just as quiet. It was silent for a moment. Then it all erupted into chaos. 

(Credit to Google Translate for the Italian and Irish translations of words and sentences and stuff! Might not be totally accurate, sorry!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I walked the forest with Terk and Tantor when I noticed the people from earlier  huddled together looking up.I looked up to see all the gorillas staring down at them led by grandma Kala.She jumped from the trees and landed in front of them."Grandma no"I said"I've got this handled though I told them to leave."I may have gotten a little bitter at the last part."The last time humans visited they killed your grandfather"she said though humans only heard gorilla noises."Wait this is your grandmother"the man said."She raised my dad when he lost his parents to a jaguar"I said"Now all of you leave before bad things happen.""We're just exploring"Josh said.Kala looked at me."They can't be trusted"she said."I agree but innocent until proven guilty"I told her."Can you actually understand them"Grim asked."No"I said sarcastically"I just speak gorilla.Of course I know what they're saying.They're my family in which I warned you to leave as it's a large family.""Right but which way was the beach"Heather asked "I'll walk you there but you say nothing to no one"I said.I lead them to the beach where they had their camp set up.I turned to leave them but after five seconds of walking I turned to see a man pointing his weapon at me."Hello"the man said.He looked like how dad described Clayton in his stories.Only less muscle.He locked me in a cage and placed a sheet over it."You know where the gorilla's are"he asked.What?"No and I'm not gonna tell you"I said."You must be his kid.Even better.Maybe I'll take you back to London instead"the man said.I noticed a name tag reading Francis.Ajax was fake?"Sure but you're only as tough as your name right?Francis"I said"What'd you do?Get your name from a dish soap"I asked.He glared at me."I will finish what my brother started"he said.He was a Clayton.He placed tape on my mouth and left me under a sheet in his tent.I had to stop him."You know what?Move this crate to the boat.Have the bratty kids and annoying husband and wife watch over it"he said.He left with his men and went into the woods.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Mattie's POV:

"GET OFF-A ME!" I heard Maria shriek angrily. Startled, I looked up from sharpening my axe and saw her attempting to fight off four men. My blood boiled and I yelled as I ran at them. Maria had headbutted one in the nose and he fell back, grabbing his bloodied nose. "GET AWAY FROM MY WIFE!" I roared, using my axe. I yank it out and grab Maria's hand, tugging her away from the middle of 'em. I pushed her behind me and waved the axe at 'em. "MATTIE! THE CHILDREN!" Maria shouts and I turn around to find her already halfway to where Heather, Grim, and Josh are putting up a fight. 

Maria's POV:

My head is aching where I hit the man but it's in the back of my mind once I catch sight of the children. If possible, I get even more angry. I run from Mattie in there direction, stopping to pick up a fallen revolver from one of the men before continuing to sprint. "MATTIE!" I yell, "THE CHILDREN!" Once I'm there, I tackle one of 'em, making sure he's unconscious before getting back up. However, I punch him in the face before I'm fully on my feet. Another man decides to come at me, leaving the children to gang up on the remaining three. I push the safety off and glare at him coldly. He stops. And then he grins. "Li'l woman like yerself couldn' do tha'," he says. "Pensa di nuovo[Think again]," I reply a moment later, stepping over him to find that the kids had taken out two of the three. Another gunshot went off. It didn't appear to hit me or any of the children, so between the four of us, we quickly dealt with the last man. That was when I realized that the gunshot hadn't been heard from where I was. I ran back to where I left Mattie, hoping that it wasn't fatal. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw him sitting back up, pushing a limp man off him. "Stai bene[Are you okay]?" I asked him. He sat up and nodded before attempting to stand up. Attempting to stand up. His face went white as he gasped and lowered himself down. "B'fhéidirnach bhfuil[Maybe not]," he amends apologetically. I know I'm as white as he is when I noticed the red spot growing on the pant leg of his right thigh. He notices it as well and immediately takes off his belt and making a tourniquet. "I'll be fine," he assures me. "Mickey! Mick! We found Malia in a cage! She says they're after her family!" Heather shouts at us from Clayton's tent. Guess the children went searching, then. "I'll be fine, really. Go, amore[love], help Malia's family. I'm in no condition to fight anyway. Just, promise me two things." "What?" "Be careful. And I get to pick our next vacation," he ends with a grin. I smile back at him. "I promise to be careful. And you get to pick as long as it's not Ireland again!" I inform, standing up. "You love Ireland!" he protests. "Amháin na ndaoine[Only the people]," I say, giving him a kiss before running to the tent that Malia walked out of after grabbing my sword. "So," I inquire, "How are we saving your family, Malia?" 

(Credit to Google Translate for translations!) (Please let this go through, Mods, I worked hard on this!!! Thanks, Elf.)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"I don't know but we have to stop him"I said"I can't let Francis hurt them.""Wait Francis"Grim asked."His real name"I said.We started walking through the jungle to find the gorillas.Suddenly I could here gorillas screaming for help.We ran to see Clayton had already started trapping them."No stop"I yelled pushing him away from the cages."Get out of my way kid.I unlocked the cage releasing the gorilla."I'm not letting you take them"I said.Josh,Grim,Maria and Heather all stood in front of the other cages releasing them.Clayton raised his weapon at me."Kid get out of my way"he repeated.Out of  nowhere dad kicks the weapon out of his hands."Keep away from my daughter"he said."You"Clayton replied.In the background gorillas were practically chanting in anger.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Heather's POV:

So. In a matter of two hours- maybe less- on this island we have met a girl who's part gorilla or something, become certain that "Ajax's" real name is Francis, gotten in a brawl with a bunch of his men, set a bunch of gorillas free, and met a man in a pair of shorts that more or less resemble a loin cloth.

It's been a pretty great day. 

I'm not really sure what to do now. The gorillas are all chanting and loin cloth man and a woman are fussing over Malia.

Mickey, who is probably the most hard-core woman I've ever met, went to help her husband work his way out here(because navigating the jungle with a bullet wound doesn't sound like the best of things to do alone.)

Josh is standing over near Malia and her parents with the puppy-like look on his face he gets whenever he really likes someone,

and Grim is just watching the going-ons silently.

Something bumps into my leg and I look down only to be met by a pair of big brown eyes.

"Awwwww!" The little gorilla wraps its self around my leg like it's a tree trunk and climbs up until a moment later he curls up on top of my head.

Well then.

"I'm calling you Fedora now."

The bushes behind me rustle and everyone stops what they're doing and turns to look, tensing up in case it's Francis the terrible again.

Nope. Just Mickey and Mick.

"Are you okay?"

Mick nods and waves as though waving away my concern.

"Aye, I'm fine. T'was barely a scrape."

"Is that what a bullet wound is then?"

He grins and nods. "Go bunúsach."[Basically]

"Clayton and his men are acting like they're getting ready for war out on the beach."

The gorillas start snorting and growling again and Fedora shifts his weight so his little foot falls in my face.

"So... do they expect us to take a fight to them? Becaue, I mean, not like that wouldn't be fun, because it would, but they realize at least two of the people here have lived on this island their whole lives, right?

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"We need to stop them but they are also your only way back home"I said."We'll have to find another way"Grim said."How?It's not like ships just show up here"Josh said."Yes they do"I replied"We get supplies delivered to us.It's why our tree house is more modern than just a tree house.""Then that should be our way home"Heather said."Well then let's take the war to them"Grim said"Keep them out of the jungle."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus