Front sm

dogyellow583

Branch: Ekaterina

ugh, i know, right? ;_; why is school so stressful

ooh, have fun???

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

christy ~ i'm scared for you. freaking out. i want to just know you're okay... alive...~

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Branch: Tomas

I wrote something. o_o

Do you want to read it o_o

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Kami: You know that technique is forbidden, Piccolo.

Piccolo: Your face is forbidden.

Thorn Jaguar Tarik Akira

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Also

The white text in your signature

Are you all right?

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Thorn Jaguar Tarik Akira

Front sm

dogyellow583

sure, yessss ^_^ I wanna see 

Also you'll never guess what happens to me just now. Writing this month just got super intense.

Yes. I'm okay. I'm more worried about him than me :P especially since he hasn't responded to my signature and hasn't updated his music play list in a really long time. Thank you for caring though :) but I'm great.

• Posted at:

christy ~ i'm scared for you. freaking out. i want to just know you're okay... alive...~

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Oh . . .

Well, it's good to hear that you're okay. :)

I will post the chapter shortly, but first . . . what happened that made writing so intense o_o

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Thorn Jaguar Tarik Akira

Front sm

dogyellow583

Dude I'm not even joking legit stuff that comes with fire (so post will post fast I changed the word lol) just came out of my keyboard 

• Posted at:

Front sm

tsunamininja5

o_o

Sorry, I forgot about posting the story yesterday. o_o Here it is.

First, some background information. I don't want to say too much since this is part of Book Two, but these are the characters:

Jaguar - a very powerful ninja master

Storm - Jaguar's younger sister. Ronin and Storm are the only teenagers among the main characters - everyone else is an adult. Except Nova.

Ronin - a masterless samurai and Storm's friend

Silver - doesn't get along with Storm. At all. I can't say why because spoilers. But she's friends with Loki and Arrow.

Loki - Storm's friend, as well as a shapeshifter

Thorn - Jaguar and Storm's father; he adopted them. He's a witchdoctor and a samurai.

Arrow - a kitsune whose magic was stolen

Nova - referred to as Jaguar's daughter, but she's not his kid biologically; Jaguar rescued her from one of the enemies' strongholds (there's more than one enemy since there are four sides in the war) and Nova immediately became emotionally superglued to him. So to keep things simple, they just call her his daughter.

And there's another character too but I can't say too much about him because, again, spoilers.

I don't know if this will be an actual chapter or not, but I like writing stuff like this sometimes. No fighting, just hanging out. This leads to the beach scene, which is more of them messing with each other but then leads to something important. No spoilers, though, so I can't say what. o_o

Anyway, here we go.

© 2018 Samurai

"Sure is a nice day," Arrow said, her eyes glued to the waves. "The water looks pretty."

Thorn grunted in reply and continued to pretend to read, seated on one of the only chairs in the villa with his bare feet on the windowsill. Like any given day, he wore loose-fitting white pants and lots of jewelry made from animal teeth and claws. The necklace he was never seen without consisted of many polished crocodile teeth, loosely surrounding his neck like a . . . he didn't feel like bothering with similes at the moment. A man with a very strong build, he was adorned with tattoos of shadows and flames, as well as several ear piercings. That being said, he was quite intimidating in appearance, as he'd learned with small child Jaguar, small child Storm, and Nova; however, according to a sleep-deprived Storm, he had a "majestical smile that wasn't the least bit terrifying, like shiny carrots". How that made any sense, he had no idea, but a compliment was a compliment, no matter how shiny carrot-like your majestical smile was.

His companion sword at his hip and his cup of tea sitting on the table next to the chair - his chair - he was ready to sit around and do absolutely nothing for one glorious day. He closed the book and his eyes, listening to Arrow talk about how beautiful the sand was, and the palm trees, and how nice it would be if Thorn went to the beach with her. Listening? No, he was actually half-listening; attempting to daydream amidst the stress and turmoil of war was more important.

He heard Nova helping Jaguar make breakfast (read: making an absolute mess of the kitchen while Jaguar did pretty much the exact same thing) and realized his hair wasn't tied back, which was dangerous should Nova come by with peanut butter. Opening his eyes again, he prayed to the Light that Jaguar wouldn't arm her with such a thing.

Please. Whatever he makes for her breakfast . . . nothing with peanut butter.

I can't have peanut butter in my hair again.

Don't let this happen, Light. I beg you. Stop my son from-

"Nova!" came a dismayed Jaguar's voice, and Thorn, already knowing what had happened, couldn't help but smirk. "That doesn't go in my hair! You're supposed to eat it! Eat the toast, sweetheart, that peanut butter is for the toast not- DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT HER?!"

Thorn took a sip of tea, and Arrow said, "I would try and convince you to come to the beach with me, but it sounds like Jaguar needs help."

Another sip of tea. "Leave him. She's his kid. His problem."

"Oh, that's right," Arrow said, leaping down from the window ledge to land beside Thorn's chair. "That makes her your granddaughter, then, and therefore . . . also your problem."

"Nova has spilled so many things on me and gotten so much peanut butter and frosting and ice cream in my hair that at this point . . ." Thorn sighed. "No. Not helping. Besides, dealing with her builds character. It'll be good for him."

"I LOVE YOU BUT WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP WITH THE PEANUT BUTTER?!"

Nova was laughing, and Thorn loved hearing her laugh. The more she laughed, the less the war weighed down on him. In fact . . .

"Maybe we should help him after all," he said with a rather Loki-ish grin, and he remembered exactly where the rice was.

Catapult time.

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Thorn Jaguar Tarik Akira

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Boop

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Thorn Jaguar Tarik Akira

Front sm

dogyellow583

So sorry I'm here now

XD that's great, the story. Love it. Ugh I can't imagine peanut butter in my hair though that would be annoying o.o

how is writing going for you now

Maybe when I get back to my mom's laptop I can tell you about yesterday at the last day of homeschool group (until january.) If you want.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Thank ye! Glad you liked it. :) I've been writing more stuff like that lately . . . today I wrote this thing where they went camping and Sasaki accidentally used Nova's blueberry banana toothpaste.

Heehee, he hated it

Oof yes tell me this story about yesterday o_o

Or I guess it was two days ago o_o

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Thorn Jaguar Tarik Akira

Front sm

dogyellow583

:D nice

lol, I think I would too o_o...

Lol, well... I guess it wasn't really big but it was kinda big to me. So there's this girl (I'll call her Kiara) and she's been my friend kinda this year. Anyways, I'm such an introvert and I always an uptight about social interactions because I always try to do and say the perfect things. So often I end up either being really mad at myself for doing/saying the wrong things or I can't enjoy myself because I'm busy analyzing myself.

ANYWAYS. after classes ended, I said bye to this boy (I call him Harry Potter. but not to his face. ...yet ;D...) and he's like "oh, I'm coming back." and when he did come back he was like "hey do you wanna play Uno with us?"

and I was like "yes i'm coming with you" o.o ...actually i was just kind of like "sureeee...!"

Anyways so I played with him and his friend and Kiara and her sister. and I didn't realize until afterwards but i think i totally lost the analytical side of me and I just didn't ever want to leave :P ...and now I'm sad that co-op is over because I don't miss the classes but I miss them, especially Kiara and Harry.

and Kiara comes for piano lessons once a week so while her sister is in lessons I can play games or whatever with Kiara but Harry doesn't take lessons anymore :( ...so yeah o_o that's all.

...i've literally never had friends offline, i don't think. at least not for a really long time :P

• Posted at:

Front sm

ghostzombie611

Good Job Samurai!! I love this story 

• Posted at:

Adam

Open a world

of possible

Hashtag

#forca barca

#evil clown

Forum Family

~Draco , Amber , Stormbringer

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Adam-

Thanks! :D

Christy-

Aw . . . I definitely know what it's like to miss friends. :(

Real life friends are awesome, though.

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Thorn Jaguar Tarik Akira

Front sm

dogyellow583

I JUST REALIZED

I THINK I'M GOING TO SEE HARRY POTTER TOMORROW...

...Kiara won't be there or his other friend so I hope it won't be awkward o_o maybe our siblings will play games with us too so it's not XP

but literally this makes me so happy because i totally forgot this was going to happen so it's kind of like a surprise o_o

also Mom agreed that maybe sometime we can have all three of them over for lunch and that would be amazing.

• Posted at:

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Yay! :D

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Thorn Jaguar Tarik Akira

Front sm

dogyellow583

... so how was your day

• Posted at:

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Yesterday was oof. Today is eh.

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Thorn Jaguar Tarik Akira

Front sm

dogyellow583

did something happen?

• Posted at:

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Not really. Just me, being eh as usual. :/

I'm making progress on my book though. :D

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Thorn Jaguar Tarik Akira

Front sm

dogyellow583

Yeah I've been there

Really?? That's great

• Posted at:

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Except I don't know what should happen when Loki meets Thorn

Should he run into Akira instead?

Maybe I'm introducing Thorn too early? I feel like he should come in later.

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Thorn Jaguar Tarik Akira

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Ye, he runs into Akira

That makes more sense

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Thorn Jaguar Tarik Akira

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Also, go to /345770 on Spirit Animals, Milo wants to talk to you

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Thorn Jaguar Tarik Akira

1 , 2 , , 4