Front sm

dogyellow583

Branch: Ekaterina

I've never done anything with OCs before and honestly feel like I'm missing something-- is it just a character you make up?? (Hope so because that's what I'm doing! Lol.) Correct me if I'm wrong. XP (also, yes, I missed this day because I was so exhausted and wanted to catch up)

Full name: Jeremy "Judge" Benjamin

Nickname: Judge-- but no one ever uses his real name

Age/grade: 16, doesn't go to school because it would tie him and his father down to one place; "homeschooled" but gets most of his education from places they travel to, talking to and meeting new people, etc. rather than from book learning. However, he will immerse himself in a book if he's interested in learning about a specific topic. He also learns hands on things from the internet (ex: fixing something that's broken around the house)

Appearance: tall and lanky; blue eyes, no glasses; heavily tanned skin from long days spent outdoors; thick, dark brown hair that curls at his neck.

Usual clothing: jeans, sneakers and t-shirt type of thing

Personality: a bit of a daredevil; outdoorsy; likes to joke around but can also take things seriously and act mature

Family: just a dad, no siblings. Mother died when he was young.

Friends: doesn't really have any friends, but doesn't have trouble talking to strangers if he sees a purpose in it

Habits: a picture of his mom and stares it sometimes, trying to recall all the memories of her that he can; often forgets to brush his hair or messes it up by running his fingers through it when he's stressed or thinking; sometimes bites his fingernails

Fears: losing someone; being tied down to any certain place or situation; getting physically hurt so that he'd have to be in a cast or something else that limits his physical abilities

Home: he lives in a cabin with his dad, not too close but not too far from town. The cabin isn't always the cleanest-- Judge thinks his dad should take care of that and his dad always forgets because he likes to keep busy. However, they travel often.

Flaws: sometimes he isn't careful to make sure his intentions are understood, which leads to people getting hurt or offended sometimes; often moves on to another hobby or topic quickly, sometimes before he's really learned the first one

What he's reluctant to tell people: that he only was traditionally schooled for a couple of years when he was young. Since he's hardworking and dedicated to learning things anyways, this rarely becomes obvious unless he's forced to explain it to someone.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Branch: Lucian

I don't either know what an OC is, but good character!

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

OC means "Of Course" or "Original Character" or "Orange County". But they mean "Original Character."

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP