Front sm

dogyellow583

Branch: Ekaterina

One definition of "dark" is "the absence of light in a place" and it fits well. Part of the morning had been fine, but as the day went on-- and I mean by the early afternoon-- there was a clear "absence of light" in my day.

It was not only rainy and dreary outdoors but deadlines got to me, sucking the light straight out of myself, as well. Doubts shadowed me, throwing even more darkness into the mix. I began to wonder if everything would actually work out, if I could actually figure things out, or if that's just something that others (and myself) say to trick our minds.

Minds are like that. Science keeps proving new things about tricking ourselves to feel a different way until a person starts to wonder if anything they feel is real.

Am I sad today, or is it just the physical darkness making me think I feel that way? Am I stressed today, or is it my fault for feeling that way because I've bitten off more than I could chew?

Where do you draw the line between forcing something that's not meant to be and pushing on because it just needs a little more work? How do you know if you're lazy or just don't have any ideas worth anything?

It seems that if my thoughts are so complex, there should be some story just complex enough that it wouldn't bore a reader. Just complex enough that it would make all of the answers to these questions just fall into place.

One definition of "light" is "understanding of a mystery or problem."

It's curious to know that in the space of a few hours, you can lose your grasp on the problem and suddenly not know what the answer is anymore. And you ask, "did I not just have the answer? Did I not just a bit ago know where I was going?"

In searching for the light, there have only been more vague answers leading to questions, leading to... no answers.

How does one find the understanding of a problem that they've once had and lost?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Branch: Lucian

Whoa you sound so smart! Nice job!

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Front sm

tsunamininja5

Branch: Tomas

This is very well written! :)

• Posted at:

- Lahash -

Also known as Samurai

Est. January 2014

Author of the Path of Legends series - coming 2020!

"Fear not in this Time of Chaos, this War of Darkness. For on the horizon, there shines a light, a light brighter than any before . . ."

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

And now I'm concerned.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP