Small beckyavi oct 803ff7ee1e

Booky B

admin

H A P P Y O C T O B E R ! ! !

I know how much you love this spooky spooky month, and I'm sure many of you are familiar with Inktober. Since you can't upload art onto these forums, Inktober doesn't really work BUT Storytober? Charactober? ....I tried. Basically, I have prompts for every day this month and you can use them (or not) to come up with new stories and characters.

Here are some ideas for what to do with the prompts:

-a short story 

-a new OC just for fun

-a new OC that's part of a RP or story

-a full RP using a prompt as inspiration

-a forum game that somehow uses the prompt

In the title of your post, write the date and prompt in brackets before your main title, for example: "[10/1 Clumsy] Why can't I hold all these limes?" 

That's to help the forum stay organized, but also for my sake it helps me know if this is something many of yall are partaking in. Then I know to do more events like it in the future!

You don't have to post every day or do every prompt. This is all about getting them creative juices flowing!

Edit: I decided to include all the prompts for the current week so you have time to think about them! You can make your posts in this thread, or make your own new posts, whichever you prefer.

So, without further ado, the prompt list:

Week 1

10/1 - Clumsy 

10/2 - Rustic

10/3 - Metallic 

10/4 - Dark 

10/5 - Hissing 

10/6 - Aquatic

10/7 - Gaseous

Week 2

10/8 - Bold

10/9 - Lighthearted 

10/10 - Mysterious

10/11 - Proud 

10/12 - Ostrich

10/13 - Golden

10/14 - Grouchy

Week 3

10/15 - Meow 

10/16 - Glorious <-TODAY

10/17 - Secret

10/18 - Fire-breathing

10/19 - Chainmail

10/20 - Sparkling

10/21 - Brussels Sprout

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Front sm

dogyellow583

Branch: Ekaterina

Perfect timing-- NaNoWriMo is next month so these are great to get into the habit of writing with. :)

• Posted at:

christy ~ i'm scared for you. freaking out. i want to just know you're okay... alive...~

Front sm

capbird120

Branch: Lucian

Happy october to you to 

• Posted at:

Front sm

spyunicorn1

aka FieryLucian3

I am loving your new sbooky theme going on :D

• Posted at:

Chu |child of lyzzy + keir :D

professional craftinator.

#NeverAgain | #SayNoToRacism | #MeToo

"In 2022, who was best man at Dan and Phil's wedding?"

"A terrifying hybrid of of Chris and PJ."

"Correct!"

#It's A Chain Reaction of Compassion

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Alright. Becky, or are you Booky now? Booky isn't that scary. 

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Raven

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

dolphinfairy2131

Branch: Tomas

10/03 Metallic

Character

Name: Silver Mineral

Origin: The Isle of Glitter

Branch: Ekaterina

Appearance: Metallic Silvery skin, has golden hair and her eyes are the color of diamonds. About 5' 7", and is slim yet strong

Friends: Gem Fountain, Sparkle Glitter

Family[if any]: None, is an orphan

Enemies: She has none, yet....

This an OC, just for fun

• Posted at:

I believe Jesus is the way

I believe Jesus is the truth

I believe Jesus is the light

Booky B

admin

@Amber For now, I am BOOky!

@Dolphinfairy oooo The Isle of Glitter sounds like a wonderfully sparkly place

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*jumps up and down* *screams into pillow* *shakes hands* *cracks knuckles* *...and gets out quill and parchment* I LOVE prompts!! :D Can't wait for tomorrow's!! I'm sorry I missed yesterday's as well. Well, here I go!

[10/3 Metallic] Short Story - Mechanic's Shop

His joints creaked and groaned as he pushed off the ground to stand up. He blinked as his eyes adjusted to the bright light of the sun shining through the curtains. His right eye seemed stiffer than normal. Being mostly metallic without having a check-up in over two years probably didn't help either. 

He shrugged on a shirt and buttoned it up before making his way out the door and down the street. His cybernetic eye pulled up instructions to the Mechanic's workshop that he had searched up the night before when he had spent the morning a few days ago out in the rain working on his damaged truck. Everything started to seize up not five hours after he came in. Two days later, it started to rust. On the third day, today, it spread faster. Now, the truck he could work on fine. You mess up, you go back and fix it, nothing very life threatening. His cyborg body, however, was a little more, ah, finely tuned you could say. And he didn't want to shut down his nervous system just because of a tiny glitch he made. He wasn't the best at biology. 

He hesitated as he stopped in front of the store. He had been working on the truck for a good three months, trying to get it to not die on him. He had spent the last year and a half on the run and he was so close to freedom. He didn't want to go back just because the mechanic here typed in something that included a code word that triggered the wrong computers to go haywire. But if he didn't work, the truck wouldn't work, and he'd be going nowhere. So he took a deep breath and forced his rusting joints to move and open the door, his other hand clutching the cash he would need to keep the mechanic quiet and work good. It was about two thirds of his life savings working as a mechanic himself. The mechanic he was going to also happened to specialize in the biological components as well. Like he said, he wasn't the greatest at biology.

The first thing he noticed after the bright jingle of the bell faded into the background was that it was dark. And cluttered. VERY cluttered. All over the floor, in every box and drawer and on every counter and shelf, spare parts and gadgets and even an eye or two was seen. But in the dim light from the outside, a path could be soon through the mess, branching off a few times. The smack of the closing of a book was heard and behind what was thought to be just a junk pile that was actually a desk popped up a young woman. 

The young woman was in her late twenties, early thirties, with reddish-brown hair and tan skin that was smudged with grease stains all over. Her penetrating amber eyes looked him up and down with a spark of what seemed to be carefully guarded excitement. The tall lady set down the wrench he didn't realize she had bared threateningly at him until it was put down. Now she grabbed a semi-clean rag and started cleaning her hands with it before taking a deep breath. 

"What can I help you with, sir?" she inquired casually, stuffing the rag into the pocket of her oil-stained, tan cargo pants. "I have an appointment," he replied gruffly, almost surprised at how rough my voice was from disuse. Almost surprised. She smiled like she would for any other customer before responding pleasantly with her hand out, "Ah, Mr. Ever, pleasure to meet you." Yep, that was his name. Ezekiel Vincent Ever. The boys back at base called him "Zeke" while the Captains called him "E.V.E. 3". They were all E.V.E.s. All EVEs and all cyborgs. If you weren't fully machine, that is. Zeke took her hand and he knew they were both surprised at the strength of the other person's grip. "Miss Mae, the pleasure is mine," Zeke returned stiffly. He had done his research on miss Walker Mae before he had come. Ezekiel didn't like surprises. 

"Call me Wall-E. Everyone does. Now what seems to be the problem?" she asked in a light voice, her face displaying no emotion but her eyes teasing him. Four hours later, she had him fixed up and ready to go. Zeke gave her the cash and was bracing himself to see her type it all up in a computer. She surprised him, though. She put it in a safety box and shoved it in a safe before recording the accounts in a notebook. That must of been the book he had heard her close hours earlier. "Thank you for everything, Miss Wall-E," he says, a bit amused at her preferred nickname. She cracked a grin at that and right as he turned to go she proposed something that simply astounded Ezekiel. 

"Hey, Ever. How would you like to go to dinner with me sometime?" she called to his back. He froze and turned around to see an easy grin on her face but some concern and a bit of fear of rejection in her eyes. Zeke smiled softly. He had gotten to know Walker over the few hours she worked on him, and he had grown a bit fond. "I would like that," Zeke replies softly. Maybe there would be someone to stay for. Or someone to go with him. It's lonely in an old truck on the highway with no one to talk to. "Friday at 7? You meet me here and I'll show you a place?" she suggests with a bit more hope in those amber eyes. He nods and she's practically glowing. Everything seems to be going great.

Until the door breaks down. 

To Be CoNtInUeD!!

(stars to anyone who can figure out the proposed movie! XP XD)

• Posted at:

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

[10/3 metallic] "A hero rises"

I hide in my house. I have a brother. He's evil. He captured my friends and my family, torturing them, making them slaves. 

BANG!

That was him. He's getting more people. And they are my people! I have to protect them. But my brother and I are different from most people. He's got powers. Metal powers. I also have powers. mine are mostly ice ones. I hear my father's voice in my head. It's not really him, but it's his voice.

"I know a girl from Australia
She stands apart from her crowd
She loves her friends and her family
She makes this whole city proud

Sometimes the fiends seems against you
The fighting may leave a scar
But scares can heal and reveal just
Who you are

People you love will change you

The things you have learned will guide you

And nothing on earth can silence

The righteous voice still inside you

And when that voice starts to whisper
Scarlett, you’ve come so far
Scarlett, listen
Do you know who you are?"

I reply, "Who am I?

I am a girl who loves my people
I'm the girl who loves the city
It calls me
I was chosen for a greater cause
Like the great that were before me
They kept the piece within the world
They call me

I've fought to get us where we are 

I've been fighting harder!

I am everything I've learned and more

Still they call me
And the call isn't out there at all,

It's inside me

It's like the sun; always setting and rising
I will carry you here in my heart,

You'll remind me

What comes in siiiiight

I will still fiiiiiight

I am Scarlett!"

I run out of my house to find my brother. I have to stop him! There he is. On his stupid thrown. I run to him.

"Nicholas!" I yell.

He turns to me.

"You going to join me, Scarlett?" He asks me.

I growl, "No. Let my people go."

He sighs, "Again? No!"

I get angry. A winter Blizzard starts, in the middle of Summer.

I sing, "Since you refuse to free my people

All through Australia,

I send the winter wind from the north

Into your house, Into your home

Into your streams, into your streets,

Into your heart and all you own!

Upon your people in your lands

Upon your harvest in your fields

This silver powder, fine as sand

Until you break, until you yield!

I send the frost, I send the cold

Through ice and snow!"

The ice storm gets more unbearable. But I can bear it.

I continue, "Once, I called you brother,

Once, I thought the chance to make you laugh

Was all I ever wanted."

I send a hail of down from the sky and a blizzard raining down.

I continue, "And even now,

I wish that fate had chose another.

Serving as your foe on it's behalf

Is the last thing that I wanted!"

I send a storm of freezing ice on every field and town.

I exclaim, "This was our home!

All this pain and devastation,

How it tortures me inside!

All the innocent who suffer

From your stubborness and Pride!"

I then yell, "I send the hoarfrost on the wind

Such as the world has never seen

Kill every leaf, kill every stalk

until there's nothing left of green

I send the gale of Winters old

Through ice and snow!"

I step up to Nicholas and yell in his face, "You who I called brother,

Why must YOU call down another blow?

Let Australia go

From your ego!"

He growls, "You who I called sister,

How could you have come to hate me so?

is this what you wanted?

Then let my heart be hardened, 

And never mind how high the cost may grow,

This will still be so!

I will never let Australia go!
I will not..."

Then we both yell, "Let Australia GO!"

I growl, "You've made a terrible mistake! I'm sorry for what's going to happen to you!"

He laughs, "Silly child."

I scoff, "Silly, hey?"

He tilts his head.

"I know someone who can help me stop you! I have uncovered a new power, one that can bring people to help me!"

He laughs, "No you haven't! Your bluffing."
I smirk, "It's possible, pig, but you can't tell, you scabby, worthogged faced buffoon." 

He stares at me.

"What do you think of that insult? So much better than any Shakespeare insult."

He still stares.

I sigh, "Okay, I've had enough."

I close my eyes and hold my hands out in a strange pose.

"What are you doing?" he asks.

I smirk (with my eyes still closed), "You'll see."

I move my hands and a few portals opens.

"It's time you've met someone who has saved their worlds countless times!"

People jump through the portals. A girl in a ladybug themed outfit with a black cat themed suit step out of the first portal.

7 different skin and hair coloured girls come out of the second portal.

6 other people come out of another portal. One man with red and gold armour, one with a blue suit with an A on his forhead, one man that's a green giant, one man with a red cape, big hammer, and strange armour, one man with dark clothes, arrows, and a bow, a girl with red hair and a black suit.

I exclaim, "These people have saved their worlds dozens of times. Those two are Ladybug and Cat Noir, saviours of Paris, and foe of Hawk Moth!"

The ladybug girl and black cat guy ask, "How'd you know that?"

I reply, "Tell you later! Those different girls are Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Apple Jack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Sunset Shimmer, The Elements of Harmony, and the only people that have ever used the Magic of Friendship to save the entire world."

Nicholas asks, "How does Friendship save the world."

All the elements of harmony reply at the same time, "You'd be surprised."

I continue, "Those six are the Avengers, who have stopped aliens from attacking the earth! Iron Man, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, and Black Widow!"

Nicholas laughs, "These are just illusions."

Ladybug says, "No, that's Rena Rouge's super power."

I facepalm "I knew I should've grabbed your newer heroes!"

Nicholas scoffs, "Yeah right. Sister, I am the ruler of Australia now! Everyone's becoming my slaves! Including you and your friends!"

I smirk, "Alright. Sunset, look into my memories!"

Everyone looks at me with confusion except the Elements, who are looking at me with wonder.

"Um... like, right now, before he decides to make us all slaves."

Sunset Shimmer grabs my arm and her eyes glow white for a moment.

"Brave Chaser?" She asks.

I roll my eyes. "No, it's Pinocchio. Of course it's Brave Chaser!"

Rainbow Dash giggles.

"NOW!"

The Elements transform into there super hero forms.

Ladybug yells, "Lucky Charm!" while throwing her yoyo in the air. 

A blindfold falls into her hands.

"What am I supposed to do with this?"

I shrug, "I don't know! You have the Lucky Vision!"

She looks around while Thor makes a thunderstorm and throws lightning at Nicholas.

"Cat Noir, get ready!" Ladybug yells.

Cat Noir suddenly yells, "Cataclysm!"

Fluttershy has animals all around her, doing Fluttershy's bidding.

Pinkie Pie throws Sprinkles at Nicholas. The sprinkles explode.

"Exploding Sprinkles? That's new." Iron man says.

I smile. Everyone's helping me save my world!

Suddenly, Cat Noir touches Nicholas's throne The thrown disintigrates. Ladybug blindfold's Nicholas, while Rarity ties him up with her jewel shields. 

"Miraculous Ladybug!"

Ladybugs go all around and everything's back to the way it used to be.

"Thanks, everyone." I smile.

"It's quite alright, dahling." Rarity smiles. "It's just what we do."

Nicholas is still tied up.

"I can take it from here, guys. Just need some rope." I smile.

Pinkie Pie throws rope.

"That'll do. Can I have some help tying it? It'll get you home quicker!" I smile.

Suddenly, Rainbow goes around Nicholas with supersonic speed and he's all tied up.

"Thanks guys!"

I concentrate and open a portal to the Avenger's universe.

"Avengers first!"

Thor smiles, "We shall miss you, Mortals!"

Everyone except the Avengers and I tilt our heads.

"Just go." I groan.

They jump through. I close it and open one to Ladybug's universe, just as a little blinking sound is heard.

"You 2 better hurry. You don't want to reveal your identities. It's on the Eiffel tower, so you know exactly where you are."

"Thanks. Ready m'lady?" Cat Noir says.

"Yes, Kitty."

I roll my eyes. They jump through.

I close the portal for a while.

"It's exhausting keeping portals open." I gasp.

Twilight Sparkle nods. "My Equestrian Counterpart knows what you mean."

I open the portal to Canterlot High.

"Jump through! Quickly!"

They jump through. I close the portal and drag my brother to a non metallic prison.

"This is where you'll stay until you realise your mistake and become good. And trust me, I'll know if you call me." I say to him.

"I hate you."

Those are the last words I'll hear from him for years.

How's this? Is it too long?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

I'm sorry if this is sad but I'm mad because one of my favorite characters in a book died drowning so..

[10/6 Aquatic] Drowning

Faith struggled in the water, not sure what way was up. She had been to this beach before, so when her mom had warned her about the undertow she should have listened.

The water all blended together, no left or right, no up or down, just death. She tried following her bubbles but the water was too dark to even see. But Faith would not give up.

Soon she noticed the red swirling in a pattern around her. She nearly threw up when she realized it was her own blood. The water started to darken before her eyes, and she knew she was dying.

Suddenly a rush water swirled around her and pushed up her nose and mouth. Faith clenched her fists and willed herself to be saved, but she never was.

• Posted at:

Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

[10/7 Gaseous] "Why now?"

"Why now? Why now, stomach? Right in the middle of class! Where everyone can hear what you make me do! Why? Why couldn't you wait until we got home? Why now? Just why? The teacher's going to call on me! If I do something embarrasing, it's your fault, stomach!"

"Alya. What is the quadratic equasion?" the teacher says.

I stand up. I open my mouth, and a great big "BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP" echo's through the classroom.

"I hate you stomach."

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

dolphinfairy2131

Branch: Tomas

This is really good, I love how you used all those different shows and the story of Moses. It's excellent. I would love to read more of your work.

• Posted at:

I believe Jesus is the way

I believe Jesus is the truth

I believe Jesus is the light

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Thanks Dolphinfairy2131

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

elfbulldog81

[10/8 Bold] Shorter Short Story - "I'm Coming With You."

Walker Mae yelled a battle-cry as she threw a wrench at the thing that came through the door. Ezekiel Ever's face was as hard as stone as he picked up a long screwdriver. The thing, human-shaped but shining gray in the light, reeled back a bit, seemingly in shock. Then it charged back in, a sizable dent in it's head. Mae took a step back in surprise, stumbling back more when she tripped on her fallen account book.

Ezekiel stalked up to the robotic creature as it had it's focus on her and plunged the screwdriver into a near-invisible box melded into it's back. It sparked and fizzed and spasmed as it fell onto the ground. Then it fell silent, the only sound being the occasional twitch and Mae's labored breathing. "I need to go." Ezekiel broke the silence. That made Mae's head jerk up, jaw seemingly unhinged. 

She promptly closed it as she swallowed, barely wetting her dry throat. "Why?" was the only word she could manage after another minute. Ezekiel still hadn't moved. "I brought this thing to you. I need to go," he repeated in a monotone voice. "Well...," she searched for a way to make him stay. No way was visible to her in her mind's eye. So she took a deep breath and used her last resort. "I'm coming with you," she stated bluntly. Ezekiel's facade dropped for a moment, looking startled, before it pieced together again. "No way," he retorted.

But she had already started packing, grabbing a large duffel bag and shoving in clothes, books, batteries, flashlights, chips (the technological kind, not the snacking kind), and other things. "Try and stop me. I'll only follow you," she stated simply, mind set. After that, she started packing up her tools in another bag. "So are you going to help me or just stand there?" Mae questioned, not looking up. Ezekiel wordlessly complied and crouched down to help. 

"Why would you want to come with me?" Ezekiel said as Mae closed up shop after they had fixed the door. "Because," she started, not meeting his eyes as she pocketed the keys.

"You owe me a date."

To Be CoNtInUeD!

(seriously, stars to anyone who can name the movie!!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Is it next Gen?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Nope! :) Here's a hint: Look in the first short story. Nicknames specifically. :) 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Walker Texas Ranger?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

[10/9 Lighthearted] "She's not human"

I operate a crane very easily. It's just like playing video games! Oh, wrong way.

"WRONG WAY! WRONG WAY!" everyone yells at me.

"I KNOW I'M GOING THE WRONG WAY! DO YOU WANT TO DRIVE?!"

The strange woman we've been hanging out with has saved us for a while, but she can't even remember who she is. She said she's looking for a doctor.(anyone know who she is?)

I can hear her yelling to a guy she's saving, "When the cranes align, just step across!"

I continue to move it. Suddenly, the crane stops.

"Oh come on!" I exclaim. "What now?"

I look down and notice that cordy thing from before. It's like a dog for a creature. I hate it!

I scream "I HATE YOU UNIVERSE!"

I feel like I'm being forced to watch Romeo and Juliet.

"I can't step across that!"

"When I said step, obviously I meant jump!"

"I'm not great with hights!"

He's what? He operates a crane!

"It's my Dad's company!"

That explains a lot. Hurry, before Tim Shaw comes back. I start giggling. There's a guy called Tim Shaw in Australia that does ads. A villain with that same name is hilarious. Were the aliens watching old human TV when deciding to name toothface? Oh no. that guy we are saving has just been grabbed by Tim Shaw! I'm just gonna call him toothface. Why? because there are teeth, literally all over his face. Human teeth. "Trophies" he said. I don't agree to this. Hold on, The lady's getting a headstart! she's running to save him!

"AHHH! These legs definitely used to be longer!" She yells.

She's cool! She starts yelling at Tim Shaw. 

He finally asks, "Who are you?"

She smiles, "I'm glad you asked that again. Bit of Adrenaline, dash of outrage and a hint of panic knitted my brain back together. I know exactly who I am! I'm the Doctor! Sorting out fair play throughout the universe. Now please, Get off this planet while you still have a choice!"

I stare. THE Doctor? The Oncoming storm? She was a guy, once! actually, it was twelve or thirteen times. this is her first girl version. I lose myself for a moment, trying to figure out everything that just happened when I notice Tim Shaw falling then disapearing.

"At least he's gone. And I know for a fact, she's not human, and that "Trophy" Tim Shaw wanted, is lighthearted."

How's this? just watched new Doctor Who episode. this is a tiny bit of a spoiler!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

elfbulldog81

At first I was going to say it was Missy... but now I'm thinking it's the 13th Doctor??? Yes??? No???

(And no, it's not Walker Texas Ranger. :) Look at the nicknames.)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Yep, It's the 13 Doctor.

[10/10 Mysterious] "What?"

I'm Brave Chaser. Or in this universe, I am. I walk through Twilight Sparkle's Castle. She said she went to another dimension through a mirror where everypony is like they are here, but they stand on 2 legs and have hands. I used to have hands, once. That was years ago... when I was with my sisters. Crystal, Rose, and Oriel. That was years ago. I make it too the room with Princess Twilight's dimension mirror. I look at it. A book vibrates above it. I'm not gonna grab it. I close my eyes and breathe. I step through the mirror.

~~~~

I open my eyes and see hands.

"YES!" I yell out. 

Everyone stares at me.

"I... didn't waste my money on a lottery!" I say.

Everyone continues doing their business. I look at myself. My cutie Mark is on my shirt! I look around. I'm the mysterious new girl. And I'm quickly deciding going to school is a bad idea. Maybe I'll work at the local animal centre! Chances are this universe's Fluttershy works there. I walk to the animal centre and walk in. This will help me in this universe.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Yes! Todays is awesome!

[10/11 Proud] "Manners."

I'm Rose.  My friends kicked me out of the tea party because of my manners.  Manners don't matter.

I sing, "My friends are highfalutin'
And hoity-toity too
But there is no disputin'
That dainty just won't do
Some tell ya "Mind your manners"
But here's what I believe
If you're supposed to use a napkin
Then why d'you have a sleeve?

Oh, man, oh, man, oh, manners
What's the great big deal?
I tell ya, manners don't matter
As much as what you feel
Manners are no fun
'Cause manners are like rules
It's better to have none! 

And if I feel like slurpin'
Well, who's it gonna hurt?
Or I gobble up dinner
But first, I have dessert
And what's with "please" and "thank you"?
It's faster just to take!
Oh, people who have manners
Are just phony and so fake!

Do they make the day go better?
Do they make a tastier meal?
No, I'd rather think of manners
As a job that others do
Then it's just like everyone
Is working just for you!"

I hear them repeat in my head, "Mind your manners!"

I continue, "I'll reach across the table!

Won't even try to share!
I'll eat with just my fingers!
I'll stand up in chair!
And if that makes 'em angry
That's how it's gonna be
'Cause the only one I care about
Is me, myself, and me!

Oh, man, oh, man, oh, manners!
I mean my mean old manners
Are me just bein' real!
Oh, man, oh, man, oh, manners!
They act like I'm not grown
And if they don't like my manners
Then, man, me and my manners
Will be better off alone!"

I walk off into my house with Pride.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Booky B

admin

Loving these, everyone! 

@Amber this song is great. I can almost just hear the tune it would be sung to in my head.

I also watched the first episode of the new Doctor Who season the other day, and the new Doctor is AWESOME. Her companions seem entertaining as well. Really looking forward to the rest of the season ^_^ 

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Thanks, Booky.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Just so you know, Belinda being skinny, that's totally me.

[10/13 Golden] "The only guy I'll like!"

Belinda walks through town at night. What town? Paris. Why? She's been hoping to see a certain cat of destruction. Suddenly there's a boom. Belinda runs to it.

"Please let me see him!" She whispers.

She sees Cat Noir fly off on his staff.

"I missed him again! He's the only guy I'll like! I hate you universe!" She frowns.

She collapses to the ground.

"Bind?" Someone calls.

Belinda looks up.

"What do you want, Alya?"

Alya responds, "I was looking for Ladybug. You see anything?"

Belinda replies, "I missed Cat Noir! By just that little bit! I missed him."

Alya asks, "Why are you obsessed with meeting Cat Noir?"

Belinda sighs, "Why are you obsessed with Ladybug?"

Alya frowns, "That's different."

Belinda sighs, "You know how I break anyone's bones if they make a move on me?"

Alya says, "Yeah... Where are you going with this? Oh... Oh My gosh! You-"
Belinda throws her hands over Alya's mouth.

"I don't want everyone to know! If you say a single word to anyone..."

Alya nods, "Understood."

Belinda sighs, "He's the only guy. Adrian has too many fans for me to even dream about him, and he's got 3 love interests already."

Alya raises her eyebrows.

Belinda facepalms, "Marinette, Kagami, and Ladybug. He leans toward Ladybug. He sure has a type."

Alya tilts her head this time.

Belinda sighs, "Girls with dark hair and are associated with the colour red somehow."

Belinda gets up and walks away. She sees Adrian. She looks at him, remembering whenever Cat Noir's around, Adrian is never there.

Belinda walks over and says to Adrian, "Adrian, If you see Cat Noir, can you please tell him to come around to my place? I have been running after him all night."

Adrian smiles, "Sure, Bindi!"

Adrian's Bodyguard grunts. Adrian waves and hops in his car. Belinda sighs and walks home and walks around her backyard.

She sings, "Frightened by the dark

Haunted by the night
Just the thought of evening makes my tummy not feel right
Wish I knew how come I came to be
No more than shaky, quaky, scaredy little me

Fearful of the trees
Shrinking from the moon
Startled at my shadow, even scared to sing this tune
There's no greater shame, I guarantee
Than being flittish, skittish, scaredy little me!

Oh, why can I be more like Nino?
He loves a scare the most
And Alya's not horror-struck
She'd welcome any ghost
And Cat Noir has no fear
His bravery's super-powered
And Adrian never sheds a tear
So why am I such a coward?

Silly fraidy cat
Yellow-bellied bird
A heebie-jeebie chicken who could use a friendly word
But who would ever make friends willingly
With such a lily-livered, scaredy little me?
If only I could me more like them
And less like scaredy little me!"

She sighs, a little scared of people trying to scare her. It's that time, and she doesn't like it right now. 

"I hear you asked for me?" A voice says.

Belinda turns around to see Cat Noir.

She breathes, "Thank goodness! I was worried my brother was gonna pull something."

Cat Noir giggles.

"So... why'd you want me, kid?"

Belinda says, "It's Belinda, or Bindi."

Cat Noir sighs, "I heard your song."

Belinda turns red.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?"

Belinda sighs, "Because people would pick on me. But that's not why I wanted to see you."

Cat Noir sits down.

Belinda says, "I know you are smitten for Ladybug, but she's not interested in you because she's interested in another boy, called Adrian, and... why are you smiling so wide?"

Cat Noir is certainly smiling like a cheshire cat.

"No reason. Uh... continue."

Belinda sighs, "Truth is, you and Adrian are the only boys I wouldn't hurt if either of you wanted to date... because... well, I kinda... have a crush on you, Cat Noir."

Cat Noir giggles.

Belinda frowns, "Right. It's just a crush. I'll get over it, even though it's the only one I want to allow. Bye, Cat Noir." She goes to walk into the house when Cat Noir says, "Wait, Belinda..."

Belinda says, "Look, it's fine. I am just a teenager, and I think if you did date me, your kwami would tease you about it forever. If you don't mind, I'd like to steal ice cream from the fridge to possibly make me fatter, because I am naturally, but unhealthily skinny."

Cat Noir giggles and says, "I understand. I just don't want another akuma attack."

Belinda sighs, "Understandable, but if I see an akuma, All I have to do is close my eyes and listen to my favourite music."

Cat Noir leaves while Belinda grabs ice cream from the fridge and sings another song.

"Silly dreamer

What were you thinkin'?
You dreamed so big
There was no way you could win
Silly dreamer
Your hope is sinkin'
You never really had a chance
So why'd ya bother to begin?

When your most favorite dream's about to shatter
And you see it'll never come true
Why keep on hoping your dream will ever matter?
And if it won't, what's the matter with you?

Silly dreamer
You're better off with open eyes
No disappointments
Or being taken by surprise
You wished upon a star
But it was too high to achieve
Silly dreamer
Silly dreamer
Weren't you just silly to believe?"

Belinda's sister, Jacinta comes in and sings, "Silly dreamer

Don't stop your dreaming
No dream's too big
And no victory too small
Silly dreamer
It's you who leads us
Without our dreamers, how on earth
Would we get anywhere at all?

When it seems like you ought to stop believin'
And it feels like there's no more you can do
Just hold on, knowing darkness is deceivin'
With the light, all your dreams may just come true!"

Belinda stares, then remembers what her father told her.

"To believe in your dreams, First, you have to believe in yourself."

Belinda smiles and sings, "Silly dreamer

You still can dream with open eyes
And see a future
That smiles on anyone who tries
Keep wishin' on that star
Who knows what heights you might achieve?
Silly dreamer
Silly dreamer
It's never silly
To believe!"

Belinda hugs her sister.

"Thanks, sis. I needed that."

Belinda still eats the ice cream because she's hungry, and then goes to bed.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

[10/15 Meow] "Purrfect!"

See that girl, walking through Paris? No, not that one. The one with a purple stripe in her red hair. Yep. That one! Born with it! That's me. Belinda. I live in the city of lights. I don't care about that. It's the people I know. More like, the heroes I know.

BANG!

And there goes my relaxation. I run into an alleyway, because who would when there's an explosion? Me.

"I think we're clear. Monnay, let's climb."

Suddenly, I transform into a Monkey themed hero. Marron Monkey. My purple stripe's gone. I jump over the building and search for the explosion. I find it. It's not a super bad guy, like Hawk Moth. Just some theives. Suddenly, I hear a guy's voice.

"Hey! That doesn't belong to you!" the guy says.

It's Cat Noir! Awesome! Suddenly they hit Cat Noir with a pole.

"Animal cruelty? How shameful!" A girl smirks.

Ladybug. Awesome! I grab my spear and throw it toward the thieves.

"It's not nice to steal. Didn't your mother teach you any good manners?" I smirk.

Ladybug and Cat Noir look at me.

"Meow. Another Partner! Purrfect. Want to join me and m'lady?" Cat Noir smirks.

I frown, "Stay with Ladybug. No guy is my type."

Everyone stares at me and I sigh, "I could've been dragon, but that Miraculous wasn't what I found. I found the Monkey one instead."

Ladybug looks at me with suspicion. I grab my spear.

I sigh, "This is about the Volpina incident, isn't it? Let's just finish with these guys and you can do whatever, Ladybug. I still want to know who you two are."

Ladybug sighs, "Sure. Come with me after this."

I throw my spear and it stops the guys from running away.

"I'll wait."

Cat Noir runs off to get the police and I smile at Ladybug.

"You know he likes you, right?"

Ladybug rolls her eyes, "Yeah, he's my partner."

I facepalm, "No, he "Likes" You. Loves you. He's smitten for you."

Ladybug raises her eyebrow, "I don't think so. He's always-"

I interrupt, "Flirting with you and pretty much only you. I've only ever seen him flirt with one other girl. Marinette. He was just joking around me."

Ladybug goes, well, Bug eyed I guess is the only word for it. I giggle while Cat Noir shows up with the Police.

"Well, this was fun. Ladybug, Cat Noir? With me?" I smile.

They both follow me to the tops of buildings.

"Now. You want me to give up the Miraculous, right?" I ask.

Ladybug nods.

I sigh, "Monnay, let go."

I detransform and my purple streak comes back.

I take of the Miraculous and say, "If you give it to Chloe, I'm taking it back. I refuse to have the Monkey Miraculous given to that creature."

Cat Noir gulps. 

"Well, bye!" I smile and jump down off the building. I may not have a Miraculous, but I know how to jump high. I walk home. Mum doesn't notice me, but my sister does. My sister starts pointing at me. For No reason. So I do what I saw on a video.

"What did I say about touching me?" I say.

"Not touching you." She says.

I excliam, "I see your finger right there!"

"Not Touching you!" She repeats.

I sigh, "Mum, can I kill her?"

Everyone looks at me, then dad laughs.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.