Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Okay, attempting at part one out of who-knows-how many of my POV! :D

Ben's POV:

The only way this day could get better was if everyone got their memory back. I wanted to grab Mal and kiss her. However, she probably would have slapped me and never talked to me again. My smile diminished slightly at the thought. But, I forced myself to smile again and said, "Love to, I'll buy." We walked in silence to the diner. When we sat down, I took a deep breath and decided to break the silence.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

it worked elf 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ben's POV: (Part Two!)

"Have you ever thought about... not... pick-pocketing people for a living?" I managed to get out. She looked at me suspiciously. "Well, I mean, not many people would want a thief for an employee," she answered slowly. "I'd give you the job," I blurted out. I clamped my mouth shut and pursed my lips, looking down as my face flushed. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia(Mal)

I looked at him for a minute."Really?And what exactly would you have me do"I asked."You could work in the library"he said"Or I'm sure Evelyn would let you help in her shop."I laughed."I'm not a fashion person and I don't exactly read"I said."It'll just be placing books back on shelves"he said."Well aren't you two a cute couple"Carson(Maya) said."Friends"I said"But you and blondie say otherwise."He was smiling at her as he ordered at the counter."It's just really easy to talk to him"she said"Almost as if I've met him before.""That's ridiculous"I said"You make it sound as if this was some fairytale.""Maybe it is"she said."Ok Carson.True love doesn't exist and it doesn't break any curses"I replied"That's just some fantasy people make up.Besides if life was that way we all know people like me don't get happy endings."I got up and decided to leave."Thanks again Ben"I said before walking away.It was getting darker and I stopped as I was passing the woods.Something was glowing.I looked around and then followed to where it led.I reached a cave and the light disappeared.Inside sat a spinning wheel which was very strange.I touched the wheel but everything just got even stranger.I saw myself with purple hair,a dragon,a spinning wheel and a woman with horns.I practically fell into the wall not sure of what I just saw.I immediately left the cave and went to paint it on the wall of my alley.When I was done I stared at it trying to figure it out.The woman with horns matched one of the long live evil signs so clearly a villain but that was all I managed to figure out.Then I looked at the me with purple hair and the woman.Same eyes,color scheme.Related?I decided to go back to the cave and see if I could get more from the spinning wheel.Next thing I know everything went dark.

P.s she is under her mothers curse (Aurora's sleep like death)

Henry(Grim)

After a few hours of work I decided to head to the caves where I practiced with swords.I didn't have anything better to do.I decided to go in curious to see what was inside.A spinning wheel and an unconscious Malia.I picked her up and went to go find help.

Please let this through mods

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*covers mouth* Oh my gosh, I am SO SORRY!! I hadn't finished posting the POV... (it was rather long...) I am SO SO SO SORRY. Ah! Sorry!!! D: I'll post something later, again, so sorry!!! (If you want, I'll post the rest of the POV, because it sort of works with your POV if you(this you being a general "you") just mess with the beginning a little bit. If not, I'll just post a POV that's set after yours, since, like I said, my other POV could work with yours. Again, super sorry if I mislead you!! :( )

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

its cool you can post what you had planned if you want 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ben's POV: (part three! Again, so sorry!!)

Idiot, I can't help but think, last time you offered something while she was bad, she put you under a love potion! Or, she thinks you're crazy! I looked up quickly and saw that she looked shocked. I stood up abruptly, not being able to take the silence before she started accusing me or yelling at me or something. "Never mind," I said quickly, "Forget I said anything." I started to leave before stopping and pulling out my wallet. I placed a fifty on the table in front of her. "Use that to pay. And buy something nice for yourself with the rest, will you?" I told her softly before practically sprinting out the door.

(The rest of it is basically just Ben berating himself in his head) (Again, as I said, this could work with yours, no major thing that happened that would throw off your whole POV. :) (And, really, so sorry!)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia(Mal)

I got up and went to find Ben.I know it was crazy but I guess taking his offer couldn't be so bad.I found him on a park bench.I looked at him for a minute."Really?And what exactly would you have me do"I asked."You could work in the library"he said"Or I'm sure Evelyn would let you help in her shop."I laughed."I'm not a fashion person and I don't exactly read"I said."It'll just be placing books back on shelves"he said."Well aren't you two a cute couple"Carson(Maya) said."Friends"I said"But you and blondie say otherwise."He was smiling at her as he ordered at the counter."It's just really easy to talk to him"she said"Almost as if I've met him before.""That's ridiculous"I said"You make it sound as if this was some fairytale.""Maybe it is"she said."Ok Carson.True love doesn't exist and it doesn't break any curses"I replied"That's just some fantasy people make up.Besides if life was that way we all know people like me don't get happy endings."I got up and decided to leave."Thanks again Ben"I said before walking away.It was getting darker and I stopped as I was passing the woods.Something was glowing.I looked around and then followed to where it led.I reached a cave and the light disappeared.Inside sat a spinning wheel which was very strange.I touched the wheel but everything just got even stranger.I saw myself with purple hair,a dragon,a spinning wheel and a woman with horns.I practically fell into the wall not sure of what I just saw.I immediately left the cave and went to paint it on the wall of my alley.When I was done I stared at it trying to figure it out.The woman with horns matched one of the long live evil signs so clearly a villain but that was all I managed to figure out.Then I looked at the me with purple hair and the woman.Same eyes,color scheme.Related?I decided to go back to the cave and see if I could get more from the spinning wheel.Next thing I know everything went dark.

P.s she is under her mothers curse (Aurora's sleep like death)

Henry(Grim)

After a few hours of work I decided to head to the caves where I practiced with swords.I didn't have anything better to do.I decided to go in curious to see what was inside.A spinning wheel and an unconscious Malia.I picked her up and went to go find help.

Please let this through mods p.s just added a bit to sort of fit a little better

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Awesome! :D Let me go catch up on everything else and then I'll post a POV!!! :D :D

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ben's POV:

I look away from the shelves as I hear the door burst open and am horrified at what I see. Grim, er, that is, Henry, is carrying an unconscious Mal. "What happened?" I demand, face hardening. He shrugs. "I was heading up to the caves and when I got there, she was unconscious." He frowns. "By a spinning wheel, I think." Blood drains from my face and I go to take her when he steps back. I hesitated, and then stand back again, trying to think up solutions. Maleficent cursed Aurora so that only true love's kiss could break the spell. Surely she wouldn't do such a thing again? I scoured my mind for anything when I remember that Mal said that she painted everything that she remembered. Maybe she painted something else! "Follow me!" I shout and run out the door, running down the street towards Mal's alley. When I get there, I am not disappointed. I scan the newest paintings and frown at what I see. Mal was starting to remember. And Mal's mother just couldn't have that, now, could she? Grim -argh, Henry! Why is this so hard to remember?- comes in a minute later, panting slightly with Mal in his arms and Sage at his heels. "What happened?" Sage questions. I fill him in on the situation quickly, still looking at the paintings. Sage brightens minutely and grabs my arm, pulling him to a more private part of the alley. "Ben, this is your chance! The spell, remember? Only true love's kiss can break it! Maybe she'll remember anything when she wakes up!" he whispers excitedly. I took the more cynical/realist route. "If she wakes up. There might not be an out this time. And even if there was, who's to say that I'm her true love? She barely even knows me! And if she does wake up, she might not even remember any of the visions!" I whisper back. Sage looked unimpressed. "Do you love her?" he simply asks. "What?" I question, surprised. He's asking that now?" "Do. You. Love. Her?" he repeats. "Of course!" I answer, bemused. "How much?" he crosses his arms. "With all my heart," I respond quietly. Sage nods. "Then we'll deal with whether or not she remembers when we get to it. Right now we just have to focus on you waking her up," he said in a tone of finality. I stare at him blankly. "Well, what are you looking at me for, go kiss her!" he says, shooing me away. I turn back around, still a little dumbstruck, when I realize what I have to do. I have to play my part. My hand crawls up to the rose necklace around my neck as walk forward slowly. I have to wake her up. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal(Unconscious)

I ran around the so called Isle causing all sorts of trouble.People were running and screaming as my friends and I turned the corner.We were dirtying up the clean laundry,pushing people over,and stealing candy from babies.The scene shifted to a museum in this so called Auradon.We were standing face to face with a magic wand.It was all so jumpy.Dragon attacking,some party on a boat.I was having so much trouble piecing it all together.Ben was wearing a crown as if he was royalty and there was a stained glass with both of us in it.Wait?What?Why was I in it?Everything then just went dark.

Carson(Maya)

I walked down the street when Ben and Sage walked up."Where did Henry"Sage asked."Took Malia to the Hospital"I replied.Both of the boys ran down the street.I followed unsure what was going on.Henry sat in a chair watching for any changes."Nothing"he said"If she doesn't wake up so they're gonna have to call it."Ben ran his hand through her hair.His eyes looked like he was going to start crying.Sage looked at him.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

elf!!!

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ben's POV:

I ran a hand through my hair, wondering how everything could be going downhill so fast. Sage looked at me and then pulled me to a more private part of the waiting room. "You have to kiss her. Now. Or Mal might die," he says gravely. I nod. "I know, I know." I take a deep breath and then go over to the nearby nurse taking down notes just outside of Mal's -Malia's- door. "Hi, can I go in and see Mal...-ia?" I asked politely. She looked at me suspiciously before saying, "Are you family?" "Yes," I lied easily. She looked me up and down. After one agonizing minute of scrutiny, she sighed. "Yes, fine. But no one else. Just family," she warned. I nodded. "Of course. Thank you," I reply hurriedly, already turning the doorknob to go in. The door closes and I'm alone with Mal. I take another deep breath and crouch down a little beside her. She looks pale. Too pale. And troubled. Figuring that if I had delayed any longer my almost-but-not-quite-yet-seeing-as-I-hadn't-asked-her-yet-and-she-barely-knew-me-in-this-world fiance/girlfriend might die, I leaned forward. 

And kissed her. 

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Henry(Grim)

I walked past and Sage was watching.I was about to say something when a burst of energy came from nowhere."I need to go find your sister"I said walking away."I don't think it worked"Ben said.I stopped.Hook.Captain Hook.Rapunzel.I remembered everything.I wanted to see Lily but Ben was my friend and needed help.I saw Mal lying in the hospital bed.I wanted to say something to him but he started just walking out the door with Sage.I looked through the window.Mal sat up frantically almost if something scared her.I walked in."Hey it's ok"I said trying to calm her down."Henry"she questioned."It's Grim actually"I replied.Maleficent was torturing them.She was dragging this out.

Malia(Mal)

I got up and I saw my reflection.I turned around and noticed a book on the night stand.I picked it up and a bunch of pictures just flashed through my brain."Mother"I said my eyes glowing green.Everything was coming back slowly.I went to my paint alley and looked at all of the paintings on the wall.I remembered it all.The spell on Ben,the magic wand,the coronation,the fight with Uma.I remembered all of it.Wait.Ben.I looked at myself in a puddle.Blonde hair with purple?Again.A green fog formed around me and I was now in my normal look.(D2 main wear with the purple hair)I walked out of the alley."Mal"I turned to see Evie,Lonnie,Jane,Maya,Sage,Grim,Carlos,Jay and Doug."Hey"I said hugging them all."Where's Ben"I asked."He kind of just walked off"Sage said.I disappeared and checked the docks,the forest and the library."Are you ever going to put those books down"I teased standing in the door way.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ben's POV:

Life goes on. Dreams die and hopes cry, but life keeps going on. I stared at the rose necklace that I had taken off for what seemed like hours but in reality was only thirty minutes. For a second I got angry -at Maleficent for putting this into effect, at Mal for not being honest with me all the time and not waking up right now, at Sage for giving me a false hope- and grabbed the necklace and threw it as hard as I could. It hit the glass door and fell to the ground. I groaned and laid my forehead on the desk. But only for a moment. There was work to be done because, as I said, life goes on. So, numbly, I picked up a stack of books that needed to be put back and walked over to the shelves to do just that; the ring in my pocket weighing heavily on me. Until a voice cut through the silence. "Are you ever gonna put those books down?" I hear Mal tease me. For a second I think I'm hallucinating, feel the energy drain out of me as I hesitate to shelve the next book. "You ever gonna put the books down?" I hear her ask again and realize that it's coming from right behind me. I turn around the books fall to the floor. I dully hear the thud because right in front of me, clad in a white hospital gown, awake, is Mal. She's awake and I feel like laughing. Then my smile fades. The doctors probably found a way to wake her up. I waited five minutes for her to wake up before leaving, each minute sapping away at my hope. This is Malia. Not Mal. And Malia doesn't know who you are, I think. "Nice to see you awake, Malia," I manage to say around the lump in my throat, bending down to pick up the books. "Ben," I can practically hear the smirk in her voice, "You've been dating me for a year now. I'd hoped you would've known my name by now." My breath catches and I look back up. She's not smirking. She's dead serious. "You remember?" I whisper-ask, amazed at the words. She nods only once. My face breaks out into a grin. "You remember!" I exclaim and pick her up and spin her around and end up kissing her. When we part, I'm still grinning and I felt like I would burst. "Thanks for waking me up," she says softly. I smile back. "You're welcome." "Since when did you learn to lie?" is her first question after a few seconds of silence and I laugh. "Since before I can remember," I reply, "Despite what you might think, being a King isn't very easily and I'm pretty sure that all politicians are vampires." She laughs at that. "I had to learn pretty young how to put up a facade. Words came only too easily after that." She frowns slightly at my explanation. "Everyone expected you to be evil, so you showed them what they wanted to see. Everyone expected me to be perfect, so I gave them all I had until I had no more to give. And when I ran out, I turned to friends. This time." I shrugged and gave her a weak smile. "No friends." I quickly changed the subject after that. "So! What are we going to do about the curse now that your hair's back to the lovely lavender I admired so much?" I inquired with a smile.  

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"First we need to know what curse my mother used to get us here"I said"Maybe there is a counter curse to get us back.Then we find my mother and send her back to the Isle permanently.""How did you end up under her sleeping curse"he asked."Her spinning wheel.I had touched it and saw things so I went to draw them.I went back to find out more in which I was cursed"I said.We started flipping through every book.I flipped through my spell book to see if I could reverse what mother did."You know that when we get back Auradon won't be the same while my mother is free"I said."And we'll fix it"he said sounding confident.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ben's POV:

"You know that when we get back Auradon won't be the same while my mother is free," Mal said, turning another page in her book. That's what I was worried about. "And we'll fix it," I replied. After Maleficent is locked up. For good. I turned the next few pages of the book I was searching through a bit more aggressively than needed. I went through two more books before any sound was heard other than the rustling of pages. "Wait!" Mal exclaimed, "I think I found something." I marked my place and set it down before jogging over to where she was, re-reading a spell with a spark in her eye. "What? What is it?" I questioned, peering over her shoulder. 

(I am no good with spells, sorry. XD Plus, I didn't know whether you wanted them to find it that fast. :P)

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Mal

"I think it may be our way back"I said"I've never used this much magic so it may not work but it can't hurt to try.If that fails we could try to summon my mother here and she'd at least be out of Auradon."I ran down the street towards Jane's Diner and raided her shop for ingredients.I then went to Maya's shop to grab a cauldron.I went back to Jane's and started putting the ingredients in."Let this cauldron bubble with foam allow this curse to take us back home"I said adding the last ingredients into the cauldron."Mal are you sure this will work"Evie asked."We have no choice but to try"I said"Who knows how bad my mother messed up Auradon?""Let's just be thankful you have the spell book and not her"Lonnie added.A purplish smoke came from the cauldron and started to cover the whole town but when it cleared we were still here."What happened"Carlos asked."The former curse thinks this is our home it must have affected the spell"I said"Plan B."The last thing I wanted was to be face to face with my mother.We dumped the Cauldron and started over with a new set of stuff.I flipped my spell book to a new spell."Before things can go wrong have this spell bring me my mom"I said.A green fog filled the cauldron and then solidified as a person.My mother."Mal"she said excitedly"Have you finally changed your mind to join me on our journey of evil?"I wasn't going to say yes but I can't let her hurt my friends.I can't say no because I can't betray Ben.I cared about him too much.I also realize that even though my mother would deny it I might be her own weakness to.Maybe I could somehow trick her."Yes mother"I said very believably"I'll join you.But They come with us so we can watch them rot in their own cells.""That's my nastly little girl"she said excitedly."Mal"I could see the sadness in Ben's face."Mal"Evie repeated."Are you coming or not E"I said looking at her Jay and Carlos."We trusted you"Lonnie said."Hasn't anyone taught you never to trust a villain"I said"I thought you would have been smarter than that."Hopefully they'd be smart enough to figure out my plan.Grim and Maya didn't look very happy either.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ben's POV:

Despite what others, cough everyone else cough cough, may think, I wasn't stupid. I could read people like a book, Mal more so than... anyone else. So I could see the lie clear as day. And if I gave her away, who knew what would happen to Mal. Not to mention everyone else. "Mal...," I said, the sadness I was showing genuine because, dang it, she didn't have to go with her mother, we could have found another way. "Mal," Evie pleaded, not getting it. There was no other way, a small voice inside me whispered. "Are you coming or not, E," Mal replied coolly. "We trusted you," Lonnie said. I had known Lonnie long enough to know that she knew a lie when she saw one as well. Came when your mother and father were heroes of their country. Tended to attract false friends. Which was why I knew that when she said we-trusted-you, she meant why-do-you-always-never-tell-us-your-plans? Luckily, no one else noticed. "Hasn't anyone taught you never to trust a villain," Mal sneered, "I thought you would have been smarter than that." Lonnie glowered at her. "Enough chatter," Maleficent snapped, "Let's go." She snapped her fingers and all I could see was green smoke before I landed on a dirt floor, effectively knocking out the air from my lungs. I gasped for air for a few seconds before finally, finally, I managed to drag air in. "Ben, you okay?" Grim said, crouching down in front of my vision. Apparently I was the only one that landed like that. All the others were on their feet. I nodded, still taking deep breaths as I stood up carefully. Jay, Carlos, Grim and I were in one cell, a barred wall facing the hallway while the opposite wall was solid rock. The two side walls, while rock, had one small barred window on each wall. "Jay? Ben? Grim? Carlos? You guys there?" Lonnie called out from our left. "Yeah, yeah, we're here," Jay called back, going to their window. "Jay, Carlos, and Ben are with me. Who's with you?" Grim questioned. "Evie and Maya," Lonnie replied. I nodded to myself, sitting on the ground against the back wall. I felt something in my pocket and put my hand in there. It closed around the ring. "Well, what do we do now?" Carlos says.

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Grim

"Nothing"I said"If we try anything Maleficent will for sure find a way to take it out on Mal.""Ok but Mal os our friend and we can't just leave her out there alone"Carlos said."Grim is right"Maya said"Maleficent isn't exactly thrilled she didn't get her hands on that wand and if Mal slips up now there is no going back.She always finds a way to get her revenge with or without magic.""Ok can we not scare Ben"Evie said from the other cell."Hello I'm here too and I told you she couldn't be trusted from the beginning"Audrey said from the cell on the right."You're wrong Audrey"Evie said"I know my best friend."

Mal

"See isn't this better.Hers and Hers thrones.The heroes doing all the dirty work"she said"We can do this in every kingdom."Belle and Beast had saddened looks on their faces.I would have a lot of explaining to do when this was over."You mind"she said wanting me to leave the room.I did what I had to but this was painful to watch.I sneaked down to the dungeons."Hey what is going on up there"Lonnie said."She's taking over using you parents as maids"I said"My bet is she's planning to get the wand to break the barrier but without Fairy Godmother she can't open it."I unlocked the cages."Get out of here and as far as possible"I said then handed Maya my book"You need to find the spell to send her back."I made my way back upstairs.Belle and Beast were on their hands and knees cleaning up the mess and mother was sitting on the throne laughing.Hopefully Maya could pull it off. 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus