Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

Not too long after Mal became Lady of the Court Maleficent grew angrier at her daughter.She with the help of Hades casted a spell sending the children of Auradon to a world without Magic.A place where they believe they are just normal people and no memory of Auradon at all.Will they be able to get back to Auradon to save it or will they be cursed forever?

Spots:

*Mal-taken by me

Evie-

Jay-

Carlos-

Son of Hook-taken by me

*Daughter of Raupunzel-Lily

***Son of Rapunzel-Lily

*Daughter of Hades-taken by me

**Ben

Doug

Jane

Lonnie

Name:Mal

Storybrook Name:Malia

Looks:

-Auradon:like mal in d2

-Storybrook:like mal in d2 but with blond hair and purple tips normal clothes with an edgy style

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist

Spot:Daughter of Maleficent

Job in Storybrook:doesn't have one lives on the streets causing trouble

Crush:Dating Ben except doesn't remember it in Storbrook

Other:best thief hacker artist fighter sword fighter isn't used to being called Lady of the Court

Name:Maya

Storybrook Name:Carson

Looks:

-Auradon:Mal's d2 outfit but in black and silver blond hair blue eyes

-Storybrook:the same in Auradon but normal clothes with and edgy style

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist

Spot:Daughter of Hades

Job in Storybrook:Owns a witchcraft store sort of like Gold's pawn shop but the inside looks like the underworld

Crush:Dating Sage but doesn't remember in Storybrook

Other:equal thief hacker artist fighter sword fighter 

Grim's form later

*=only people with magic

**=the only people awake

***=both

Elf gets first pick idk which two spots she wants 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ivorymermaid577

Save Evie!

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆

Slytherin, District Six, Amity, Daughter of Zeus, Baratheon

Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Aw, thanks! :D *scrutinizes spots* I'll take... Ooh... Ben knowing and Mal not.. THAT'll be interesting... Yeah, I'll take Ben and Lonnie. They may be a little ooc (out of character), but if that's okay, then, yeah, I'll take 'em! :D

• Posted at:

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

elf-as long as the changes don't affect who they are i'm fine with it i don't want them to be changed too much from the character 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Lillian “Lily” Rose Amaryllis Ryder

Looks: Lily has really thick, very soft, light honey brown hair down just past her ankles(Sort of wavy, usually in a braid with flowers, like her mom.) Big, shining, violet-blue kaleidoscope eyes with thick dark brown eyelashes. Petite(about 4’5) and slim, with a delicate/slight build, but still strong. A heart shaped face, smooth porcelain skin with rosy cheeks. She’s very very very pretty, and has one of the happiest, and most honest smiles you’ll ever see.

Personality: Lillian is sweet, gentle, kind, brave, loyal, and extremely intelligent despite being innocent and rather naive. Very very creative, and usually has really good ideas, but  doesn’t think they’re really good, so she doesn’t always try to voice them. Very stubborn, will always try to keep her friends safe(even if they're older, and stronger, or faster, or...... well, it's the thought that counts.) Tends to be very very very shy and quiet (almost silent sometimes.) Doesn't like large crowds. Around her friends however, she’s very outgoing, sweet, and at times almost close to being talkative/bubbly. Rather quirky about certain things with colors(she can't stand it when people are wearing things that don't match colors at all, and telling her that two "obviously different" colors are the same is never a good idea.) Usually very gentle, innocent, gentle, and bright, but can be very sarcastic when she tries. A lot like her mother. She’s a bit of a romantic, andalways tries to see the best in people.

Spot:La fille de Punzie.

Crush: Grim; thinks he can have a happy ending(despite being the son of a villain.)

Other: Healing hair/touch, can make things warm, can make her hair/body glow (it usually happens when she's scared/nervous/excited/really happy.)

Name: Sage William Frederic Ryder.

Looks: Sage has long, thick, soft golden hair(falls just past his shoulder blades.) He has hazel-blue eyes. Sage is tall-ish(5'8), and has a slim but muscular build, smooth light skin, and he's quite handsome.

Personality: He's a lot like their dad mixed with their mom. Sage is heroic, selfless, humorous, charming, chivalrous, romantic, and brave. A tad narcissistic at times, he’s rebellious, comedic, stubborn. He can be quite sassy and surprisingly crafty at times. Adventurous, caring, devoted, a tad manipulative. Very loving and loyal. He cares deeply for his friends and family and would do almost anything to keep them safe. Overprotective of his sister.

Parent: Le fils de Punzie.

Crush: Maya, but He's fond of Violet too(despite not trusting her at all at first.)

Other: Has Lily's powers, only he’s better at healing and she’s better at light/heat.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Lillian “Lily” Rose Amaryllis Ryder

Looks: Lily has really thick, very soft, light honey brown hair down just past her ankles(Sort of wavy, usually in a braid with flowers, like her mom.) Big, shining, violet-blue kaleidoscope eyes with thick dark brown eyelashes. Petite(about 4’5) and slim, with a delicate/slight build, but still strong. A heart shaped face, smooth porcelain skin with rosy cheeks. She’s very very very pretty, and has one of the happiest, and most honest smiles you’ll ever see.

Personality: Lillian is sweet, gentle, kind, brave, loyal, and extremely intelligent despite being innocent and rather naive. Very very creative, and usually has really good ideas, but  doesn’t think they’re really good, so she doesn’t always try to voice them. Very stubborn, will always try to keep her friends safe(even if they're older, and stronger, or faster, or...... well, it's the thought that counts.) Tends to be very very very shy and quiet (almost silent sometimes.) Doesn't like large crowds. Around her friends however, she’s very outgoing, sweet, and at times almost close to being talkative/bubbly. Rather quirky about certain things with colors(she can't stand it when people are wearing things that don't match colors at all, and telling her that two "obviously different" colors are the same is never a good idea.) Usually very gentle, innocent, gentle, and bright, but can be very sarcastic when she tries. A lot like her mother. She’s a bit of a romantic, andalways tries to see the best in people.

Spot:La fille de Punzie.

Crush: Grim; thinks he can have a happy ending(despite being the son of a villain.)

Other: Healing hair/touch, can make things warm, can make her hair/body glow (it usually happens when she's scared/nervous/excited/really happy.)

Name: Sage William Frederic Ryder.

Looks: Sage has long, thick, soft golden hair(falls just past his shoulder blades.) He has hazel-blue eyes. Sage is tall-ish(5'8), and has a slim but muscular build, smooth light skin, and he's quite handsome.

Personality: He's a lot like their dad mixed with their mom. Sage is heroic, selfless, humorous, charming, chivalrous, romantic, and brave. A tad narcissistic at times, he’s rebellious, comedic, stubborn. He can be quite sassy and surprisingly crafty at times. Adventurous, caring, devoted, a tad manipulative. Very loving and loyal. He cares deeply for his friends and family and would do almost anything to keep them safe. Overprotective of his sister.

Parent: Le fils de Punzie.

Crush: Maya, but He's fond of Violet too(despite not trusting her at all at first.)

Other: Has his Lily's powers, only he’s better at healing and she’s better at light/heat.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

ivorymermaid577

Name: Evie

Storybrook Name: Evelyn Hilde

Looks: dark hair, big dark eyes, pale, into fashion so she dresses really well and usually has make-up on

-Auradon: like Evie in the Descendents movies

-Storybrook: She keeps up with trends, but her favorite colors to wear are blue and white, sometimes with pops of red. 

Personality:Sweet nice loyal creative insecure girly supportive

Spot:Daughter of Evil Queen

Job in Storybrook:She could work at a clothing store

Crush: As far as she knows, she's single-- in Storybrooke, at least-- back home she is dating Doug.

Other: Best at sewing, fashion, and make-up. Also really good at math. Friends with Mal.

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

povs will begin after elf posts 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

GAH. IT WON'T GO THROUGH!! *sighs* I'll try again. Give me a sec. Or an hour. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Name: Ben(jamin)

Storybrook Name: Ben

Looks:

-Auradon: Like Ben in... both of the Descendants... 

-Storybrook: Same in looks in D2(I looked up pictures... seems reasonable??) except wears normal clothes (mainly in dark blue... seems to like black leather jackets and dark blue jeans *shrugs*)

Personality: Will be POVed. May be the same as in the movies, may be not. Depends on how the wind blows with inspiration. Seems to be underestimated a lot, though, so I'm probably sticking with that. 

Spot: Son of Belle and Adam (Beast's Real Name)

Job in Storybrook: Owns a Library.

Crush: Dating Mal and is trying to get her back and stop trying to flirt with my girlfriend, boys, I know she doesn't remember me, but she's taken.

Other: Did he propose to her yet? I forget. I read the summary of the second one once and watched the first only once as well.... Welp, if he hasn't, he has a simple diamond ring in his back pocket that he's saving for when she gets her memory back and actually looks at him without glaring

Name: Lonnie

Storybrook Name: Misaki

Looks:

-Auradon: Like she looks in the second Descendants?

-Storybrook: Like she looks in the second Descendants(?) except with her hair in a high ponytail and/or bun. And she wears easy-to-move-in clothes, like yoga pants and tank-tops or shorts and an athletic-used-T-shirt. 

Personality: Maybe like in the movies. Maybe like how her parents act in their movies. I really don't know until I start POVing.

Spot: Daughter of Mulan and Shang

Job in Storybrook: Runs a half shop-half dojo-thing, where you can buy swords and equipment and such, but there's a yard in the back where you can fence and learn martial arts. 

Crush: Isn't she dating Jay or something???

Other: I'm totally winging this. I may watch, like, Mulan or Beauty and the Beast again or something, but idk, so bear with me, please. XD :)

I will do my best to make them not stray from character! :D

(PLEASE LET THIS GO THROUGH, MODS!!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Carson(Maya)

I woke up this morning and headed to my shop.Everyone followed the same routine and time never moved.Malia was always spray painting her wall or visiting the fashion store.Jason(Jay) was always at his pawn shop and Cameron(Carlos) was always walking his dogs from his shop.I stopped into the diner ran by Sarah(Jane)."The usual"she asked."Yup"I replied as she poured a cup of orange juice.The door opened and Malia(Mal) walked in with Misaki."Hey guys"Sarah said placing three plates on the counter for us.

Malia(Mal)

"Hey"I said as I sat next to Carson(Maya).Three boys then entered the diner."Hey Malia"the red head said shyly."Hey Eric(Adam son of Ariel)."Hey"I replied.The one in blue didn't seem happy and neither did the third boy.I grabbed the bagel from the plate and walked out the door.The boy in blue followed."Causing trouble again Mal"he asked. "What's it to you blue boy"I asked."It's Ben"he said."Whatever"I said and walked away.Not too much later Eric entered my Alley."Can I help you"I asked."I just wanted to know if you wanted to get dinner with me"he asked shyly.

P.s totally think sage or Ben overhear that

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ben's POV:

This was getting ridiculous. Really, it was. It's been a month since Maleficent cursed them all and no one except Sage and I knew about it. And now the other boys, minus Sage, were trying to ask out my girlfriend. I was getting tired of it. A king could only take so much. Especially when that king wasn't even seventeen. So I decided to do something about it. "Hey, Malia," I broke in, casually walking into the alley, pretending that Mal wasn't about to answer Adam. "Sage," I made up on the spot -I was getting good at this lying thing-, "Told me to tell you that he was browsing in Misaki's dojo and he's having a lot of trouble deciding between these two swords. Told me that he wanted some advice from the master and sent me to get you. He's waiting outside of the Diner." Well, it was partially true. He was right outside the Diner. Let's just hope he'll catch on. "Oh, okay, thanks... Ben," she says with a slight sarcastic edge at the end before waving to Adam and walking out when I didn't move. I glared at Adam, a cold glare that didn't leave room for argument or compassion, that I learned how to use from my dad and who to use it on from my mom. It was mainly for politicians... but I've been having to use it a lot lately in the last month. And I can safely say that by the way Adam took a step back and quickly walked out the alley without making any last eye contact with me, that I have it almost perfected. I sighed and rubbed my eyes before shoving my hands in the pockets of my jeans and heading to the Library. According the backstory planted in the back of my head, my mother owned it and it got a reputable name a year after her father died and a year before she "met" my father, who could tame any wild animal and was a renown hunter. They married, with my father leaving and coming back every few months, but apparently he died six months back during a hunting incident, according to the backstory that is. And my mother followed him two months later, dragged down by illness, leaving me to run the shop. I hated that backstory. I sat down behind a desk and stared up at the shelves of books dully. With every passing day, it seemed harder and harder to break this curse. It didn't help that Sage was putting up a facade, since his own sister didn't remember that this was a curse. There was also the cold metal ring in my pocket that seemed to get heavier and colder each time Mal -no, Malia- glared at me. I wonder if, if we ever broke this curse, her dislike of me would remain. Everybody knows that I've been under enough love spells to last a lifetime and Mal said it herself that she didn't love me. Granted, later she denied that she actually felt that way, but what if she lied? What if she actually did despise me and just stayed with me for the power? Audrey did, which was a shame, because her parents were really nice. I think she got it from her grandparents. I sighed, my hand curling around the diamond ring. Another month. That was it. Then I'm throwing this ring into the nearby lake. Or off a cliff. Into the ocean. My hand clenched, the diamond biting into my hand and my fingers numbing from the transfer of heat. Yeah. Throw the ring off a cliff into the ocean. Just. Chuck it. That sounded nice. 

(Mods, please let this go through!!!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

ivorymermaid577

Evelyn/Evie:

I pulled my hair back into a ponytail before leaving work. My mom owned a clothing store here in Storybrooke, and I'd been roped into doing shifts after school and on weekends. It wasn't so bad, though, because Mom often wasn't there herself so I could work with my own style and ideas. Anyway, I straightened one last shirt on a hanger and locked the door as I stepped onto the street. I thought about going to find Malia because I hadn't seen her in a couple days. Even though we had a lot of differences, I'd call Malia my best friend and knew she really cared about me but it was sometimes hard to hang out with her because she lived on the streets and was constantly in trouble. Which isn't to say that I was never in trouble, but Mom had drilled it into me enough that the best reputation and life to have was a perfect, beautiful person. Needless to add, my mom didn't approve of my friendship with Malia, who I sometimes felt like she disliked to an excessive degree.

I saw someone else in Malia's alley as I came towards it, and they looked like they were talking seriously so I turned around. I could find her later. In the meantime, I saw Ben standing nearby. "Hi," I told him, but it was like he didn't hear me at first. "Um...are you okay?"

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

The parents aren't there 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*coughs* Er... Ben's in the Library... *rubs back of neck awkwardly* 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Henry(Grim)

I finished cleaning up the bait shop by the docks and noticed something.It had been left by the owner of the library.Former that is.I walked to the library to return it.Ben looked depressed."You ok"I asked him."Fine"he replied."That's not true"I said."Am I interrupting something"said a small blond girl.The art shop across the street."No just returning something to Ben"he said.I placed a rose necklace on the counter.I walked off and headed back to the docks.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Oh, dang it, my POV that I sent in a while ago didn't go through. I'll send in a summary since I honestly only remember the gist of it. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Alright, here's a summary:

Grim (Ben keeps mixing up the names; Henry) leaves, but not before giving Ben a we'll-talk-about-this-later look. Then Lilly (Ben notes that it might be because of her brother that she was the only one that actually kept her real name) asks for the new book on Color Theory and the book about "the girl in the tower" -after, of course, asking Ben if he's alright and of course Ben lies and says yes- and Ben has to force the smile on his face to stay. He gets her both books and while handing them back to her, names the books and puts special emphasis on Rapunzel. When the only reaction he gets is her giving him a weird look, they exchange goodbyes and she leaves. He waits until he's sure he's alone before examining his mother's rose necklace. He wonders how in the world it got there and puts in on his neck, hiding it under his shirt, before going back to work, both a little more depressed in the seemingly hopeless situation and realizing that he had to get a move on in trying to get the others to remember. 

(Okay, I sort of made up the last line because I forgot what happened after he put on the necklace. XD)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia(Mal)

I was almost out of spray paint so I went to the art store to pick some up.I notice blue boy walk out of the shop."Hey Mal"he said."Hey Blue Boy"I said entering the shop picking up more spray paint."So the other day I noticed a lot of your art saying the same thing"he said"Long Live Evil.""I see it every night in my dreams in different symbols"I said"I just paint what I see."I walk out and head towards my alley.Most of it said Long Live Evil,a few others said Rotten to the Core,and a few others said All the Ways to be Wicked."So you see these every night"he asked."Almost if I painted them before"I replied.

Carson(Maya)

I walked out of the shop and headed back towards the diner for some lunch.The same boy from earlier who had been with the boy in blue was here."Following me now"I asked."Well I was here first so more like the other way around"he teased.I laughed at his joke and ordered my food."So what exactly is it you do around here in this town"I asked.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Ben's POV:

Hope. That was the warm feeling spreading through my chest when Mal -Malia- explained that she was having memories as dreams. She was starting to remember. I studied the gruesome catch phrases for a moment. Okay, not the best memories, but memories. "What if you have?" I tested the waters a bit. "What do you mean?" she smirks. "I think I would remember if I spray painted something like this before." "Five years ago, what was your favorite spot to hang out in. Not five days ago, five years. Where was it?" I asked suddenly. The one thing about the backstories: They never give details. You can't remember your very first memory, you don't know the one street you hung out on with your friends when you were a little kid, you don't know whether or not you liked your sixth grade history teacher, nothing. She looked startled and then suspicious. I didn't blame her. I kept my face emotionless, my arms crossed as I studied her reaction. I was curious to see if she would lie about the answer, if her mother actually went through all that detail for her daughter and no one else, or if she would just say "I don't know". It could mean everything. If she lies, if she really actually knows, if she says "I don't know"... it means that others might not know either. That they might be more open to the reality that their reality right now is a fantasy. If her mother did put that much effort into her backstory.... I might never get her to realize it. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia(Mal)

"I never payed attention to the street.Just that it was always dark and damp.Ripped cloth hanging from above.We would always cause trouble there.The kids playing would always run inside the apartments.It's actually not to far from here"I replied.Ben didn't look to thrilled.He turned and was about to walk off but stopped."What's this"he said looking at a picture that was in a yellowish circle."I don't know.Just another place I keep seeing at night.It reminds me of the alley way except the entire place is run down and damp and dark looking"I said"Where as the other other place is full of grossly bright colors and a ton of always happy people."He continued to look at it."In my dream this was called Auradon"I said"Signs where almost everywhere.I'm not sure about this one though.They were more bitter and mean."He continued to look at it."I thought if I painted the stuff I could figure out what it meant but honestly I have no idea"I added placing the paints in their bag."I'm about to go get lunch"I said"Wanna come?"

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Just waiting for my POV to go through. *sighs* 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

uh elf?? Its not here

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

I know. I've been trying *bangs head* to send it in *bang* for the past *bang* couple *bang* days. *bang* However, I shall persist. I'll try again later. *bang* 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Happy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

SONG:

"KingAndLionheart"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Gah! I'll try again tomorrow (I tried again today), but then I'll just give a summary if that doesn't work....

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian