Front sm

ivorymermaid577

Branch: Janus

HI! Almost everyone likes Disney movies...well, if you do this survey, I'll tell you, if you were a Disney character: who would be your best friend, your friends, love interest, your enemies, and your nemesis, and where you would live or if you'd have pets or a special outfit! So, for example: someone might belong in Arendelle being bffs with Anna and friends with Elsa, Kristoff, Aladdin, and Ariel while they might not get along with Sleeping Beauty but date Prince Eric + wear a light blue, simple, silk dress. That is just an example. To find out YOUR story,

1. What's your gender identity?

2. What type of person, if anyone, would you want to date?

3. What is your favorite Disney movie?

4. What is your least favorite?

5. Do you have a favorite or least favorite character?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

☆ Alessandra ☆

Slytherin, District Six, Amity, Daughter of Zeus, Baratheon

Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess

Front sm

cloudart142

Branch: Lucian

1. Female

2. Someone loyal, with a sense of humor

3. Mulan or Tangled

4. Little Mermaid 

5. I don't know

why is that every time I have to think of a Disney movie a Disney princess one pops up?! XD

• Posted at:

Helloooooooooooo!

I’m a

Dreamer

Book- lover

Soccer Player

Artist 

And Music Listener 

Nice to Meet You,

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

1. What's your gender identity? Female.

2. What type of person, if anyone, would you want to date? The Mad Hatter. I'm Mad, Okay?

3. What is your favorite Disney movie? uh... does Pixar Brave count?

4. What is your least favorite? uh... the one with Jack skellington.

5. Do you have a favorite or least favorite character? Favourite is... Merida! Least Favourite, Jack Skellington.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

ivorymermaid577

CloudArt142:

You would be best friends with Rapunzel and get along well with Flynn Ryder, Hercules, Megara, and John Smith. You could date Pocahontas or Jim Hawkins. You would not get along with Naveen, Shere Khan, Scar, or Ariel. You'd have a pet jackrabbit as your sidekick. Your casual outfit would be a floral shirt and bell-bottom type jeans; your formal outfit would be a white lace dress with a flower crown. You could live in Hawaii like in Lilo and Stitch!

AmberDolphin1210:

I can see you being close with most of the Wonderland characters and living in Wonderland. Your very best friend would be Alice, and, yes, you would date the Mad Hatter. The Queen of Hearts would consider you a friend, and you'd be one of the few people who the White Rabbit relaxes around. The Blue Catepillar would not like you, though, and neither would Lady from Lady and the Tramp or the Nightmare Before Christmas characters. Shock, Lock, and Barrel might try to play tricks on you! Ha ha. You would have a songbird, probably a bluebird, as your sidekick. You would wear a red sundress.

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Wow, Queen of hearts, likes ME? AWESOME! Alice, yeah, definitally! Absolum, -the catipillar- doesn't like me? Awww Man! Who are Shock, Lock, and Barrel? a bird? Sweet.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

tigerdragon14035

1. Female

2. I don’t know, someone who’s nice and has a sense of humor?

3. THE LION KING. NO QUESTION. 

4. Pretty close between Wall-e (if that counts), Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, and Snow White. 

5. No, not really. (Except Nala. Nala is amazing.)

• Posted at:

~THUNDER~

HUFFLEPUFF

Apollo’s daughter

Janus

ROMIONE AND TYSELLA FOREVER!

Front sm

agentclue77

Branch: Ekaterina

1. What's your gender identity?

Female

2. What type of person, if anyone, would you want to date?

Someone who is respectful and understanding of my boundaries and mental health needs

3. What is your favorite Disney movie?

Not counting Pixar and only counting animated, either MEET THE ROBINSONSBIG HERO SIX, or ZOOTOPIA

4. What is your least favorite?

THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS

5. Do you have a favorite or least favorite character?

I’m not sure about least favorite, but favorite is Pooh

• Posted at:

Lucy

Mastermind

Wonder

Disnerd

Pegasister

Hunter

Story Thief

Child of Exile

Recruit

Jedi

Avenger

Shadow Child

#FreaksLikeMe

#WeAreFamily

#NeverForgetAnyone

#Keep39Alive

#Greyromantic

#Asexual

Something to believe in for even a night

Front sm

ivorymermaid577

AmberDolphin: Shock, Lock, and Barrel are some mean-ish kids from The Nightmare Before Christmas who eventually become good...mostly. Glad you like it (:

TigerDolphin14035:

You would be best friends with Nala, and friends with Simba, Mother Gothel (from Tangled), Peter Pan, and Mowgli (from the Jungle Book). You could date Mowgli, but could also just be friends with him. You would live in Tarzan's Jungle. You might not get along with Sleeping Beauty, Prince Phillip, Wall-E, or Snow White. Your sidekick would be a lizard who tells really funny jokes. You'd wear denim shorts and a yellow tank-top, with yellow sneakers.

Agentclue77:

You'd have a really sweet friendship with Pooh and also be close friends with Judy Hopps (from Zootopia), Nani (from Lilo and Stitch), and Anna (from Frozen). You could date Flynn Ryder, Goofy, or Kristoff. You might not get along with Governor Ratcliffe (from Pocahontas) or The Beast. Oogie Boogie, the vilain from Nightmare Before Christmas, would really not like you. You could live in Zootopia or Corona (Rapunzel's kingdom). You'd have a stoat as your sidekick and would wear a dark purple dress.

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆

Front sm

ivorymermaid577

I can't resist; I'm going to do myself :

1. Female
2. Someone nice and very understanding
3. Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and Peter Pan
4. Alice in Wonderland, Frozen
5. Princess Aurora, Cinderella, and Sally Rag-doll

So, I'd be best friends with Cinderella, and also be friends with Sleeping Beauty, Sally (from The Nightmare Before Christmas), Snow White, and Eilowny (from The Black Cauldron). I could date Tarzan or Hercules, but probably Tarzan. I would not get along with Belle from Beauty and the Beast, even though I do think she's a great character, or with Elsa (Frozen), or Jafar (Aladdin). I think I would either get along really, really well or really, really terribly with Alice but am not sure which. I'd most like to live in Sleeping Beauty's kingdom, and my sidekick would be a porcupine. I'd wear a light purple dress with silver shoes.

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆