Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Branch: Janus

The Mutant Underground has been harboring mutants for sometime now but now a war is coming.Are you prepared to fight?

Spots:

Daughter of Polaris-taken by me

Son of Eclipse-Lily

Daughter of Blink-Lily

Son of Dreamer

Daughter of Thunderbird

Son of Pyrokinetic Mutant-Elf

Son of Darkness Mutant-taken by me

Name:Malia

Looks:blond hair purple tips green eyes extremely pretty

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief hacker artist singer actress

Spot:Daughter of Polaris

Crush:Son of Eclipse

Other:best thief hacker artist fighter singer actress grew up in an orphanage(only one) because her mother wanted to keep her away from her grandfather(Magneto) is considered to be an extremely dangerous mutant(the most dangerous child mutant) as her grandfather is one of the most dangerous mutants is multilingual(french,greek,latin,italian,russian,arabic,spanish) has worst control over her powers

Name:Grim

Looks:black hair green eyes extremely handsome

Personality:smart loyal rebellious sarcastic thief closed off

Spot:Son of Darkness Mutant

Crush:Daughter of Blink

Other:he can control darkness/death and blames himself for the death of his parents and refuses to share this with anyone and he won't unless he really trusts you best navigator/tracker/hunter stealth equal thief fighter 

Rules:

Do not make up powers they all have their parent's powers if you don't know what they are then fill out the form and I'll post them later(put Powers in Red if you don't know)

Please use your own ideas in forms do not take them from other forms

Read all forms/povs before posting so things don't get messed up 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

blueraven450

Branch: Lucian

Save Daughter of Thunderbird.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber 

#WingsOfFireFan

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Save a female if it opens.

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

elfbulldog81

You can give up the pyrokinetic person, but thanks for thinking of me!!! :D

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

ok

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ivorymermaid577

Name: Leonas Simpson. "Leo" is what everyone calls him.

Looks: Red hair and blue eyes. Sinewy with arm muscles. Handsome, in the right light.

Personality: kindhearted, quiet, artistic, creative, supportive, very loyal, stubborn, takes a while to trust people, sticks to his morals

Spot: Son of Dreamer

Crush: Open!

Other: He is the one everyone goes to for advice or emotional help because he is really good at that. He likes to draw. He was very close with his mother as a kid. His powers are memory and dream manipulation.

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆

Slytherin, District Six, Amity, Daughter of Zeus, Baratheon

Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

If the Daughter of Thunderbird save expires save it for me please!

• Posted at:

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal (Descendants)

I'm Rotten to the Core

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

if she doesn't post it by 4 you can have it fiona

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

blueraven450

Save daughter of Thunderbird.

Name: Raven

Looks: Long blue purple explosion hair, teal eyes.

Personality: Sarcastic, rebel, kind, dark, genius. 

Spot: Daughter of Thunderbird

Crush: None

Other: Best hacker. Smartest.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

#WingsOfFireFan

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

best hacker is taken 

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

blueraven450

Then it's equal to the other best hacker.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jade (final change)

#WingsOfFireFan

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Name: Cassandra “Cassie” “Cass” Ferguson   

Looks: Cassandra has thick, soft, almost wavy magenta hair that falls just past her shoulders(side bangs.) She has big inhumanly bright green eyes that turn completely pale green(almost white) if she pushes her powers too far.) Cassie is average height for her age, and very slim, with a lithe/athletic build. She has smooth super light skin(that is almost pink and looks like it is from some angles) and is extremely beautiful. She has pointed ears and purple markings on her face like her mom.  

Personality: Cassandra is introverted and extremely intelligent, creative, and resourceful. Bright and energetic, but also probably the most sarcastic person you could meet. She’s sweet and kind, but also very passionate and can be sort of brash. She’s extremely extremely independent and stubborn and has a great deal of difficulty listening to others/hates being told what to do. Brave, loyal, tries not to get attached to people. Claustrophobic. Depressed for a while and hates her powers(sees them as useless.) More in POV’s.

Spot: Daughter of Blink.

Crush: Leo or Grim.

Other: Her powers are opening portals(Not good at controlling her teleportation of others yet and anything (other then her) that gets in her teleportation field is shredded. If she teleports something somewhere she’s never been it gets torn apart. Will be able to teleport herself or a large group of people or objects anywhere she’s been(though the larger things are/farther away she goes the harder it is for her and the more of her energy she uses. Can’t hold them opened very long without causing herself serious harm and being completely drained) Will be able to turn the dimensional energy from her portals into many dagger-like projectiles) and peak human strength/speed/agility, and enhanced durability/reflexes/balance. She grew up with her dad, but they found out she was a mutant and arrested him and locked him up(made it look like they killed him though.) Has been on the run for about a month. Tends to open portals accidentally, resulting in her randomly disappearing or random things being shredded.

Name: Michael "Mike" "Fire boy” “Sunspot" “Glow Stick” “Sunshine” Diaz

Looks: Michael has short, thick, wild black curls. He has warm chocolate eyes that turn a glowing red/gold color like molten lava when he’s angry. Mike has an athletic build, and is muscular but slim, with a smooth dark golden tan complexion. He is extremely handsome.

Personality: Michael is brave, bold, and has a bit of a mischievous streak.  Protective of the other mutants, smart, outgoing, charming. He loves to laugh and make others laugh and smile. He's thoughtful and can be serious, but not usually. Cares deeply for others, and can be very gentle and sweet. More in POV's.

Spot: Son of Eclipse.

Crush: Malia.

Other: Can absorb/manipulate photons(heat, light, energy, etc. Can absorb solar energy and convert it to use to make himself stronger. Can drain light out of an area, can make it nearly imposible to see him. Light beam projection. Can project powerful rays of light/energy beams from his hands hot enough to cut through cinder blocks. His body is literally a heat/light battery. When he is severally injured his wounds glow/burn what touches them. His blood glows.) Has grown up in the underground.

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I walked the streets of New York trying to keep hidden.A few days ago I discovered I was a mutant.Every corner I turn is about the Sentinel Services hunting mutants for their power.Slight problem was I couldn't control my powers.They were too strong and too dangerous.I was minding my own business when street poles started shaking and collapsing.People moved out of the way with the poles nearly missing."Mutant"a man yelled.I turned.He was wearing a Sentinel Services uniform and was calling for back up.I ran down the street pushing through people to escape but he wasn't far behind.I turned the corner to see the back up arriving.I turned going the other way."Don't let her escape"the man yelled.I turned into an alley and climbed on top of a dumpster using it's lid to levitate myself to the top of the building.I jumped from roof to roof eventually stopping so they didn't catch me.I enter the hotel and make my way to the ground floor and headed toward the kitchen going out the back door.I had to find somewhere to hide but I had nowhere to go.I would just get turned into the Sentinel Services.I kept moving through the different alley ways until I was far enough away.

Grim

I sat at the control center listening to the police scanners with Mike."This is so boring"Mike said."Yeah but this is our  job today"I said."It's been ur job for the last three days"he replied.Cassie entered with two plates off food."Having fun"she teased knowing the answer"Anything?""Nope"I said though I may have replied a bit to early.We have a mutant on the run.About 14 years of age.Be careful she could be extremely dangerous.Derek saw her going South on Broad.Do not engage if found."Spoke too soon"I said getting up.Cassie focused on trying to open a portal to Broad Street but Bink walked in seeing her struggle a bit.We all had our struggles with our powers.Some more than others.Cassie stopped and Blink started opening a portal.An alley way with a blond haired girl with bright green eyes.Purple in her hair.She looked at us."Come on"Mike said invitingly"We can help you."She looked back toward the streets and then walked towards entering  the portal.Blink let go and sat herself down into one of the chairs."What is this place"she asked."Mutant Underground.We protect mutants"Mike said"It was the X-Men's idea."Lights started flickering and she backed away looking around afraid of something.The scanner then went off.We lost the girl but her powers are definitely dangerous.I want any info found on her.Mike Cassie and I took her to get some food and find her a lace in the building to sleep.We left her a lone for a bit so she could get use to her new living style.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I walked the streets of New York trying to keep hidden.A few days ago I discovered I was a mutant.Every corner I turn is about the Sentinel Services hunting mutants for their power.Slight problem was I couldn't control my powers.They were too strong and too dangerous.I was minding my own business when street poles started shaking and collapsing.People moved out of the way with the poles nearly missing."Mutant"a man yelled.I turned.He was wearing a Sentinel Services uniform and was calling for back up.I ran down the street pushing through people to escape but he wasn't far behind.I turned the corner to see the back up arriving.I turned going the other way."Don't let her escape"the man yelled.I turned into an alley and climbed on top of a dumpster using it's lid to levitate myself to the top of the building.I jumped from roof to roof eventually stopping so they didn't catch me.I enter the hotel and make my way to the ground floor and headed toward the kitchen going out the back door.I had to find somewhere to hide but I had nowhere to go.I would just get turned into the Sentinel Services.I kept moving through the different alley ways until I was far enough away.

Grim

I sat at the control center listening to the police scanners with Mike."This is so boring"Mike said."Yeah but this is our  job today"I said."It's been ur job for the last three days"he replied.Cassie entered with two plates off food."Having fun"she teased knowing the answer"Anything?""Nope"I said though I may have replied a bit to early.We have a mutant on the run.About 14 years of age.Be careful she could be extremely dangerous.Derek saw her going South on Broad.Do not engage if found."Spoke too soon"I said getting up.Cassie focused on trying to open a portal to Broad Street but Bink walked in seeing her struggle a bit.We all had our struggles with our powers.Some more than others.Cassie stopped and Blink started opening a portal.An alley way with a blond haired girl with bright green eyes.Purple in her hair.She looked at us."Come on"Mike said invitingly"We can help you."She looked back toward the streets and then walked towards entering  the portal.Blink let go and sat herself down into one of the chairs."What is this place"she asked."Mutant Underground.We protect mutants"Mike said"It was the X-Men's idea."Lights started flickering and she backed away looking around afraid of something.The scanner then went off.We lost the girl but her powers are definitely dangerous.I want any info found on her.Mike Cassie and I took her to get some food and find her a lace in the building to sleep.We left her a lone for a bit so she could get use to her new living style.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

Grim

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

mew

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ivorymermaid577

Leo:

I had my favorite job today, looking after the people who were injured or couldn't take care of themselves. These were mostly mutants who had had nasty run-ins with Sentinel Services or who didn't have the resources to learn how to live with their powers or memories. It wasn't exactly easy for mutants nowadays-- understatement of the century, I thought. I helped a little kid who was still having terrible nightmares about their also-mutant mother getting taken away have better dreams as they finally fell asleep after crying. It had been a little while since that arrest happened, but I could get why the kid struggled with it still. Sometimes I still got upset about what had happened to my own mom. I had been lucky to have her as long as I had.

Grim and Mike walked in. "How was it, guys?" I asked. "We got a girl here who was about to get captured," Mike told me, "She's upstairs." "I'll glad she made it," I said. Then I saw Cassie come into the room, and she asked the other two: "How's that girl?" "She seems okay for right now," Grim said. I smiled at Cassie because I secretly liked her. Well, at least I thought she was pretty, nice, strong, and smart. But I couldn't tell how she felt about me and there were more important things to deal with than my crush, so I cleared my throat. "I guess we should start getting some food for everyone," I said because it had been a while since breakfast. I wasn't exactly a fabulous cook, but we only had what was here to work with at the Mutant Underground. So I went to do that and glanced up the staircase that the new girl was on.

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Psst. So, I started watched the show, like, five minutes ago. I finished the first episode and I do believe I am going to continue to be watching it. So, like, if you want, I could make the spot that you made for me, and I could POV every once in a while, to keep it alive while I watch the show?

• Posted at:

ELF

"But I don't regret,

Nor will I forget all who took the road with me.

To these memories I will hold

With your blessing I will go.

I bid you all a very fond farewell."

-Billy Boyd

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

I stood at the top of the stairs watching the people below me do different jobs.I go and lay on the couch by a window.My hands started glowing yellow and a set of knives not to far from me started floating."Hey easy"a boy said holding up his hands in defense.The knives had landed right over his head in the wall."Sorry"I said sitting up"I can't control it.""It's ok"he said"Polaris might be able to help."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

winterfairy70

Cassandra’s POV:

After the boys leave to get food for people and to check on the girl I plop down behind the old red couch where I know no one will see me. Okay Cassie. You’ve got this.  I hold my hands out in front of me, palms facing each other. So. Portal. I wonder what the others are doing?

Focus Cassie!

I narrow my eyes and after a minute a small glowing pink and purple and blue stream of energy starts forming between my hands.

I laugh quietly with surprise. And this, my adoring fans, is the beginning of a portal to… I’m not exactly sure where yet.
Maybe…. How about… the left side of the roof. Haven’t been there yet, and it’s not that far away. Okay. I can do it.

I close my eyes and focus. Ignore the small beginnings of a headache. Portal to the roof. Portal to the roof. Portal to the-

“What are you doing Cassie?”

I jump up, startled.

“Oh. Hey Raven. Nothing. I’m doing absolutely nothing.”

“Which is why you’re sitting behind the couch?”

“It’s quiet?”

“Sure. Have you heard anything about the new girl? I came to ask if Leo knew anything, but he wasn’t here.”

“No. I haven’t heard anything yet. I think Glow Stick was checking on her though.”

Michael’s POV:

“Polaris?”

“Yeah. She controls metal too.”

“Is everyone here a mutant?”

“Yep, or almost everyone is. There are a few normal people who help, but not many, and they’re all somehow related to a one of the mutants.”

“So what do you do?”

I shine a small beam of light from my hand then shut it off.

“So… you’re a human flashlight?”

I laugh and shake my head quickly. “Ah, no. I can produce beams hot enough to cut through three of those walls if I wanted to.”

“So. Flashlight boy. I still don’t know your name.”

“Michael Diaz. If you want I can take you to meet the others?”

• Posted at:

I am

Valkyrie!

Christian!

4Given!Victorious!Brave!

Runner!Narnian!

Janus!Warior!Musician!

TwinSister!DaughterOfCapAmerica!

#FreaksLikeMe<3

#I'mNotClay

#WeRFamily

#IChooseHAPPY

#RememberClev

#NeverForgetCyra

#TakeTheStand

Queen&GuardianOfLove/Rebellion

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

Hey Elf it's Taylor, and you need to post a pov on the star wars rp as soon as possible!

• Posted at:

Farewell everyone, it was fun while it lasted....

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia

"Sure"I replied.I followed him to the ground floor where a man was talking with a few others."That's Thunderbird.He's sort of the leader.My dad is Eclipse"he said pointing them out"Red head is Dreamer.Pink hair is Blink.""What about the helpful one"I asked."More and more mutants are being targeted"a girl with green hair said."That's Polaris"he said.Just as I was about to say something the news turned on.This just in it is believed that the mutant girl from this morning is the most dangerous child mutant out there.It is believed that she may be related to the one called Polaris,the daughter of Magneto. What?Polaris looked right at me."Mom"I questioned.She didn't say anything but just pulled me into her arms.It felt good to be held and wanted by someone.Just then the dark boy,the other boy,and two other girls walked in."Grim,this is Cassie,Raven,and Leo"he said."Malia"I replied"You can call me Mal."

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus

Once Upon a Time<3<3<3

Rp names:

Maya

Liv

Maddie

Mal

Elsa

Ellie

Front sm

ivorymermaid577

Leo:

When I went back to the main room with everyone, a girl I hadn't met was hugging Polaris. Huh, she must be the girl who had come today. I was glad that she looked like she was doing alright. Then she called Polaris her mom! Wow! "The news just said they're related, and probably to Magneto", Michael filled the rest of us in. 

One they stopped embracing-- Polaris was even smiling, which seemed pretty rare in the time I'd known her!--, I introduced myself to the new girl, Malia. "Hey! My name's Leo, you might have met my mom Dreamer over there (question: are we rping after or before Dreamer's (spoiler alert!) death?). I know it can be overwhelming to come live here all of a sudden, so let me know if you need anything!" She replied with a quick grin and nod. As we all officially met, I was of course happy that Malia was safe now, but every mutant here was another one forced out of having a normal life. I wasn't necessarily the best fighter, not by a long shot, and I knew deep down that even some anti-mutant people just weren't educated or were too scared to know better, but...I didn't say anything for now-- we all knew the situation, why bring the mood down by restating it?--, but I did inadvertently catch the eye of another mutant, who I could tell knew what I was thinking. I hated feeling so powerless in the face of mutant discrimination.

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆

Front sm

thorloki138

aka AgentPrincess16

Malia(It's after but I'm keeping Dreamer alive)

"Magneto is my dad"Polaris said"That's why I gave Malia up.I didn't want her to be apart of all this.""Wasn't he the man who tried to turn all humans into mutants"I asked."Yes"Mike said.Thunderbird then held up his hand to keep us quiet.He was listening for something."They're coming"he said."Is there a back way out"I asked."Yes"Leo replied."Then get everyone out.I'll try to hold them off"I said."No"mom replied."Go"I said and I went for the exit.I stood there as the Sentinel Services showed up."Well if it isn't our favorite mutant"he said"Come to turn yourself in?""In your dreams"I replied"I'm not that stupid.""Then it looks like we're doing this the hard way"he said.His men started firing but the bullets weren't going anywhere.I looked down and my hands were glowing yellow like they do when I use my powers.They stopped firing.I hope the others got out at least because I may not be walking away from this.I slowly walked backwards inside and they tried to follow.I turned and fired the bullets back at them right into their knee caps and took off to catch up with the others.Blink and Cassie were holding a portal open."Let's go"Eclipse yelled.I was just about there when something latched onto my leg and pulled me.Mike grabbed my hand and tried to pull me through.Mom grabbed my other hand to help him."Hurry up"Blink said"We can't hold this much longer."Just after my grasp slipped the portal closed.I quickly released myself from the rope as the man walked towards me.I get up to run but another man was already behind me.They placed one of their stupid collars on me and took me in.I could see the smirk on Derek's face.I'm pretty sure that's what they called him before.

Grim

"Open it"Polaris said immediately after the portal closed."No way"Thunderbird replied."That is my daughter"she argued"Open it.""For us to get caught"he asked"That's putting everyone here at risk.""That's our job"she argued back"We put ourselves in danger to save mutants."I walked off to see Cassie trying to open another portal back to the old hideout."We can't leave her there"she said as a portal started to form.She actually managed to do it.Just as it opened a man closed the door to one of te vans."Polaris"I said getting her attention.She walked towards us and me,Mike,Polaris,Cassie,Raven and Leo all went through.The vans started moving and driving off and we all ran towards them.We forced the vans to stop and fought off some of the men."Check them all"I said.Mike and I checked the first van while the others checked the last two."Clear"they said."Clear"I said.We failed.We couldn't save Malia."Where would they take her"Mike asked."Probably the same place they took me"she said"Get in."She climbed into the driver seat and we got in the back."Hopefully this works"Cassie said.

• Posted at:

Mal

Titanic<3<3<3

Disney

Doctor Who

Marvel

Dc

39 Clues

Percy Jackson

Kane

Magnus