Is this a good idea?

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Branch: Ekaterina

Nothing to explain except you wake up one day and you hear the TV playing loudly and you walk in to see your dad staring at the TV with shock in his eyes. You look at the TV and see... Well you don't know what you see but you know it doesn't look good. People in the TV are saying there is a outbreak of disease like no ones seen before. It is what looks like zombies actual zombies. (That doesn't have to be exactly what happens but like you know that's my story)

Rules:

all normal rules but the only one I'm adding is you can crush and ship all you want as long as the one you are doing it with says it is aloud, oh and please be nice to other forumers. Also you can have 2 characters it may change later. 

Spots:

Soldiers:unlimited

Doctors:unlimited(me)

Survivors:unlimited(me)

Blank form:

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Position:

Weapons:(optional)

Crush:(optional)

Backstory:(you heard mine)

Other:(please add PoV color here.

I will put in my forms later.

I hope you like it :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Mirage~

I'm homeschooled

I love music

I write books

I am in love with Owl City's music

I am a TOP fan

I like Imagine Dragons as well ; )

"Not all who wander are lost"

-J.R.R Tolkien. 

Front sm

blueraven450

Branch: Lucian

Can I be a survivor who tries to fight the zombies and lives?

Name: Raven

Appearance: Shoulder length blue hair, teal eyes.

Personality: sarcastic, dark, kind if you get to know her, more in POV.

Position: Survivor

Weapons:(optional) Hm.. what kills zombies?

Crush:(optional) None

Backstory:(you heard mine) She went outside and saw zombies.

Other: POV color: this one

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jaiden the Raven

Lost In Thought

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber 

Cousin: Kitty Person 

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Your form is accepted and I will be putting in mine later...And to answer your first question this role play is about them trying to live soooo....Yeah you can and to answer the question about weapons well anything you can really think of...

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I'm homeschooled

I love music

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-J.R.R Tolkien. 

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Form:

Name:Dakota Bail

Appearance: She has long black hair. Blue eyes and she wears black leggings and and a tight black long sleeve turtle neck shirt. She has a black trench coat that is leather. She has a very noticeable scar on her lip and eyebrow.

Psrsonality: She is shy and smart,really smart. She likes to read. She has a background in Tae Kwon Do. She sticks up for kids who get bullied a lot. She gets bullied herself but doesn't care. She is very good at outdoor sports.

Position:Survivor

Weapons: she has a bow and arrow and two pistols at her waist in her trench coat she and little holders that carry lots of knives including throwing knives.

Crush: nine yet but I will update if I have one. But others are aloud to crush in me.

Backstory: well you heard some of it but like the scars and stuff. So well when she was born her mother died when she was born so she only has her dad. He doesn't blame her for her mother's death he loves her very much. Well like I said she was bullied a lot when she got older and started high school she was top of her class which made the bullies mad and would often try and beat her up that's why she has two scars. The day the zombies came her and her dad blocked their door and that held them back for a little while long enough for them to get weapons and previsions. As the zombies broke through the door her dad lifted her up through the sky hole but he couldn't escape. Now she's lives in the trees in the forest.

Other:PoV 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I'm homeschooled

I love music

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-J.R.R Tolkien. 

Front sm

ivorymermaid577

Branch: Janus

Name: Kat Laurens

Appearance: tall and pale, with big eyes and bobbed brown hair.

Personality: introverted, kind, polite, creative, sweet, stubborn, strong emotions, loyal

Position: Survivor

Weapons: She has a pretty large hunting knife that she now carries around.

Crush:(optional) Dakota, maybe? I'm not sure. 

Backstory:(you heard mine) Kat was in school when a really loud alarm went off for everyone to get to a safe place. They all went to the basement, but that was invaded by zombies within the hour so everyone fled in a confused, scattered way.

Other: POV color

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆

Slytherin, District Six, Amity, Daughter of Zeus, Baratheon

Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Form:

Name:Braunwen Schmidt

Appearance:She has brunette colored hair and she has amber brown eyes. She wears a brown shirt under her tan leather jacket. The jacket looks a lot like an adventure's jacket it has two leather tan strips on her shoulders. And many pockets in the jacket. She wears black jeggings with tan leather boots that go up to the bend of her knee. They are really slim which makes her quiet when she is running or walking. They are also good for running and help her to sprint faster. She also wears black leather gloves. She carries a leather adventurer's satchel and a adventurer' s journal.

Personality:She normally sticks to herself and she loves adventure. She always feels like she's destined to be an adventurer. She's pretty shy but very fierce when it comes to zombies. She's also good at drawing landscapes and maps.

Position:Survivor/Mapper

Weapons:She has a background in Tae Kwon Do and she became a black belt when she was 15. She likes to use her fist and feet more than weapons but she does have a back up pistol on her hip and a knife slid in her boot.

Crush:eh...maybe she'll gain one and she is open for crushing.

Backstory:Braunwen always explored a lot and she always wanted to join the travelers committee but her dad was a soldier and his dad before him and his dad before him so he always expected Braunwen to become one as well. When the zombie apocalypse began they were trying to break into her house she wanted to stay out and fight but her parents told her not too when she refused they locked her in a cabinet. She banged on the door for awhile before she just gave up. She heard her parents fighting and everything and then she heard all the officers flood in to collect their dad. They did it so fast that they forgot about Braunwen. So she banged on the door until the whole thing tipped over and shattered she got out and grabbed her satchel and filled it with stuff she thought she'd need to survive. She took her falcon (Stewart) and they headed off. She's been mapping everything this whole time trying to find her parents. She thinks the best bet would be to the army base (where the others are).

Other:PoV 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I'm homeschooled

I love music

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-J.R.R Tolkien. 

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

Name: Elia

Appearance: Long blond hair with purple tips, blue eyes.

Personality: sarcastic, rebellious, smart, loyal, kind more in POV.

Position: Survivor

Weapons:(optional) Bow and Arrow

Crush:(optional) Anyone willing

Backstory:(you heard mine) She was watching a show on TV then heard about the zombies.

Other: POV color: this one

• Posted at:

Fiona/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆

Queen of ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ł₮Ɏ

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTAMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

crimsonraven439

All forms are accepted and just so you know Dakota is a girl she goes by Kota...

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I'm homeschooled

I love music

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-J.R.R Tolkien. 

Front sm

ivorymermaid577

Yeah, I just feel like they could get along, and that Kat might like her, but wasn't sure where you stand on that. Either way, I'm excited for this RP!

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Ok well my parents don't quite agree with same gender shipping...i could just change the gender if you'd like...everything would be the same of course except for the hair. Oh and I forgot to mention (he?) Is actually a doctor kind of since (he) is really smart he just knows stuff like that but he is still a survivor. :)

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I'm homeschooled

I love music

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-J.R.R Tolkien. 

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Oh! And BTW I just read your signature @Alessandra and I noticed District 6 I just made a Hunger Games role play if you'd like to join! :) 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I'm homeschooled

I love music

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-J.R.R Tolkien. 

Front sm

ivorymermaid577

Whatever you prefer! They could also just be friends; don't worry about it! And I will go check out your Hunger Games RP (:

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Well I actually kind of like shipping my characters XD so he is now officially a dude. :)

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I'm homeschooled

I love music

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-J.R.R Tolkien. 

Front sm

ivorymermaid577

Okay! Cool!

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆

Front sm

crimsonraven439

We have five different OC's I think that's enough to start...So who wants to start us off? 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I'm homeschooled

I love music

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-J.R.R Tolkien. 

Front sm

crimsonraven439

poke

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I'm homeschooled

I love music

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-J.R.R Tolkien. 

Front sm

ivorymermaid577

I can start!

Kat:

Of course. The one day Kat hadn't finished her homework for was the one day her professor wanted to collect it; that was just typical.She took a deep breath and raised her hand, trying to come up with something to say that would distract Professor Reid. But right as she began to speak, a blaring noise arose. It was like all the fire alarms, clocks, and some awful other thing were going off at the exact same time. Professor Reid, grimacing, motioned his students outside confusedly, and they walked towards the doors only to be faced with a stampede of frantic other people in the college going the opposite direction. Kat caught the arm of Miles, a boy from her same major: "What's happening?" she shouted. He still didn't seem to hear her, though; he yelled back something that sounded like "Zombies!" before wrenching himself away and again down the hall.

As Kat resumed her own path, she found less and less people going outside and more retreating further within the school. And soon enough she found out why: in the entry hall was streaming a gaggle of slumping, gray-faced, and, believe it or not, blood-splatted individuals groaning. The first one to notice Kat groaned awfully, and the rest followed her lead to face Kat. The zombies-- (surely that's not really what they were, zombies weren't real, of co---) but she didn't have time to think. Whatever these people were, one of them was about to get into touching range to her, and it didn't seem like he was trying to hug her. Kat ran.

She thanked the universe for having run track and field in high school; she was able to lose the zombies as well as another couple of them who she happened upon coming out of the science room, and went into the basement. This is where they went for tornado drills, right? It was at least hidden away and sturdy enough to regroup and make a plan in. Down the stairs, Kat found a handful of other students, one of the professors, and two housekeepers had had the same idea as her. And, finally, the alarm was dimmed down here. You could still hear it, but it was no longer deafening. "See? I told you?" said one of the housekeepers, "If we closed the door, she wouldn't have had somewhere to escape to!"

"I know that, and I'm glad all of us here have gotten safe for now, but the zombies will get here soon enough and what happens if they come down!"

"Let's be ready to let more survivors in, but also to defend ourselves," Kat found herself suggesting. And before she could process what was happening, she and some of the more physically fit humans there were standing on the staircase, armed with a hairspray someone found, a pocketknife, the stem of a lamp to swing around as a club, and other makeshift weapons. Kat had never fought before, especially not in a situation like this one. "I have to make it somewhere else," she decided, "When I get the chance, I'll get out of school and go somewhere more stable. Assuming I survive today."

And then she tightened her grip on the pocketknife, as confused footsteps approached them. It sounded human, but Kat didn't want to take that chance to let her guard down for the worst. Had someone else gotten onto campus? What was it like in the rest of the city? Yesterday had been so normal, half an hour ago had been so normal. Maybe someone in the rest of the city had run into there? But now whoever was here turned onto the staircase.

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Hey Ivory it's taylor you need to post a pov on the mummy rp as soon as possible!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Star Wars Rp!: /339111

Mummy Rp: /339330

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Dakota had to forget about his dad. He needed to keep moving but everything seemed to be crashing down. He carefully dropped down to the ground and looked around. There were a few running people but so far no zombies. But if there are running people then there has to be zombies coming. He looked around and spotted the college. There were sirens going off. Maybe there are people there. He thought. He looked both ways then sprinted across the street. He had his bow in his hand and an arrow strung in it. He carefully navigated through the halls trying as best he could not to make a noise. He heard some voices and he crept along the wall. He looked around and noticed a staircase leading into a basement thing. He began to descend the stairs then noticed the students holding the most ridiculous weapons. "It's ok. Don't hit me." He whispered o them lowering his bow. 

Braunwen ran out of her house,looking both ways there was a hoard of people around running in all directions. Stewart made a weird noise from her shoulder and flew off she watched him circle above her head a bit until he took off in a different direction. She followed him from the ground, observing her surroundings as she did so. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I'm homeschooled

I love music

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-J.R.R Tolkien. 

Front sm

catpizza879

What's POV and also sorry just found out about this.

• Posted at:

HELLO!

I am new to forms so bear with me.

I like video games.

I LOVE the color blue and green.

I LOVE books, books,and more books.

I LOVE cats and pizza ( hence the name)

I'm a Christian

I'm home-schooled.

A SUPER nerd.

I LOVE animals (even endanger ones)

Front sm

crimsonraven439

It's fine not a lot have people have found out about this yet XD and PoV is the color you will use to post your role playing comments for a specific character. :)

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I'm homeschooled

I love music

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-J.R.R Tolkien. 

Front sm

ivorymermaid577

Kat:

I sighed in relief  when not a zombie but a boy came downstairs. He looked distinctly more prepared than any of us, especially with his bow and arrows. Once we lowered our weapons and no one came right after him, we finally closed the door. "Sorry about that," I said, "We weren't very ready for the zombie apocolypse." He smiled: "Was anyone?"

"Alright, alright," said another person downstairs, "We need to figure out what to do instead of just standing around."

"Well," I said, "We can't survive in this room alone, much less help anything." I was asking Dakota-- he told us that was his name-- if he had a stable place outside when someone interrupted before he answered: "No offense, but we don't know this guy. He's not from this school, who is he? Can we trust him?" asked another of the freshmen. Dakota responded that he'd just come here to help and see what was around here. "If he wanted to hurt us," I reasoned, "why wouldn't he have already done it?"

"I trust him enough to go with him from here-- he's evidently made it some in the outside world already, so that's a plus." Besides, I thought, Dakota seemed trustworthy Of course I wasn't stupid enough to just automatically trust someone I'd just met with everything in a life-or-death scenario like this, but, well, I didn't have a reason to really be on my guard with him. But the others were more nervous about it than I was. Maybe it's a mistake, I thought, but I will take care of myself. And so I went with Dakota to go find supplies-- for me, in particular, I wanted to get some food and water and an actual weapon. I remembered a hunting knife I had in my dorm room (it was a going-away-to-school present from my outdoorsy dad, don't ask..oh gosh, what about my family and friends? Were they okay?) But, for now, I asked Dakota: "I have a knife I'm comfortable with-- meaning that in the least creepy way possible. It's in my room, do you think we could go get it?"

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆

Front sm

lightningdragon9493

Name: Shadow

Appearance: blonde hair with blue eyes and about 6'1" with jeans and shirt

Personality: same as in the wings of fire one

Position: soldier

Weapons:(optional) sniper and swords

Crush:(optional) non yet

Backstory:(you heard mine) ran out of military base after experiments

Other:(please add PoV color here. pov

• Posted at:

Elements are lightning and water!

call me Element!

Sib with Paradox and Yuuki

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable

#moonbli

#cleril

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Element! I'm so glad you came! Shadow is accepted and you can start role playing when you are ready. :)

"Of course we can. But stay close." He said. He looked at everyone else. "Well adios. I wish you the best of luck." He opened the door and looked both ways, stringing his bow and stepping out carefully and quietly. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I'm homeschooled

I love music

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-J.R.R Tolkien. 

Front sm

lightningdragon9493

Shadow scoped out the strange people and jumped down from his building and ran to them as he got there he looked at them warily

• Posted at:

call me Element!

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste to your signature if you're the 6% who think they are kind and lovable

#moonbli

#cleril

Front sm

crimsonraven439

@Element I know this is a weird question but did you come here just to get me?

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I'm homeschooled

I love music

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-J.R.R Tolkien. 

Front sm

lightningdragon9493

maybe

• Posted at:

call me Element!

#moonbli

#cleril

Front sm

capitalbee70

Why? This is still Raven BTW I use this account when I forget my password. 

• Posted at:

Fantasy

She/her

My WOF OCs:

Mud:Quake

Sand:Scorch

Sky:Turbulence

Sea:Wave,Cyclone

Rain:Tranquility,Strawberry,Rain

Ice:Iceberg,Yeti

Night:Stellar,Silhouette,Shadowwatcher

My life is like Pride and Prejudice

(and zombies)

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Got it!

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I'm homeschooled

I love music

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-J.R.R Tolkien. 

Front sm

lightningdragon9493

idk can we continue

• Posted at:

call me Element!

#moonbli

#cleril

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Yeah I'm just waiting for Alessandra to respond XD. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I'm homeschooled

I love music

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-J.R.R Tolkien. 

Front sm

lightningdragon9493

poke

• Posted at:

call me Element!

#moonbli

#cleril

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Oh! Was Shadow looking at us? We are in a college...except for Braunwen and she is roaming the streets mapping as best as she can. 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I'm homeschooled

I love music

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-J.R.R Tolkien. 

Front sm

cycloneguard29

Name:Leonard Church

Appearance:crimson red eyes that never seem to stop moving, wears cargo pants and a green camouflage shirt. Has a large backpack which never seems to get full.

Position:survivor

Weapons:a halberd made by yours truly

Backstory:he was a janitor in the lab where the zombies started suddenly a doctor guy ran at him and said "Zombies are coming! Drink this."handing him a vial. "If you drink this you can turn into a combination of a human with a zombies abilities at will! But if you drink it a part of your sanity will be sacrificed. Leo is like "Meh." And drinks it. Now you know why his eyes never stop moving.

Other:when he bites a zombie the opposite happens the zombie turns into a human and when a zombie bites him his zombie abilities get stronger.

(mods please let this through)

• Posted at:

|Leonard Church|Slytherin|Ekaterina|CycloneGuard29|DJ|Blacklite District Fan|Marshmello-in-training| 

________

|X  X| 

|\___/|

"Pain is a part of life everybody deals with, you adapt or you die. Which person are you?"-Me

Front sm

cycloneguard29

Yay it was let through

• Posted at:

|Leonard Church|Slytherin|Ekaterina|CycloneGuard29|DJ|Blacklite District Fan|Marshmello-in-training| 

________

|X  X| 

|\___/|

"Pain is a part of life everybody deals with, you adapt or you die. Which person are you?"-Me

Front sm

cycloneguard29

Sorry I submitted late I just found out about this

• Posted at:

________

|X  X| 

|\___/|

Front sm

crimsonraven439

Its fine I posted it not that long ago . And Leonard is accepted. :)

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I'm homeschooled

I love music

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-J.R.R Tolkien. 

Front sm

lightningdragon9493

poke

• Posted at:

call me Element!

#moonbli

#cleril

Front sm

crimsonraven439

@Element: so was Shadow looking at us? 

• Posted at:

~Mirage~

I'm homeschooled

I love music

I write books

I am a TOP fan

-J.R.R Tolkien. 

Front sm

lightningdragon9493

yes

• Posted at:

call me Element!

#moonbli

#cleril

1 , , 3