Feel free to list your own.
1. -someone says something extremely hurtful- “No offense”
2. People who treat me like a child
3. People barely older than me who talk down to me
4. People in general talking down to me
5. People who refuse to acknowledge my existence
6. Being ignored
7. The popular girls
8. The arrogant sports dudes
9. Little kid know-it-alls
10. Whenever I see an 11 or 12-year-old wearing an instructor uniform. Like . . . I’m sorry, honey, you’re not an instructor until you’ve done the real training and are actually old enough to work and responsible enough to watch a dojang full of small children. Which you are not.
11. People who swear too much. Call me a “prissy Christian brat” all you want (uh . . . I’m not a Christian?), but seriously. There are better words to use, and you don’t have to swear every three words. -_-
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
- Samurai -
Jaguar Tarik Akira