I'm here.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

blueraven45

Jaiden the Raven

Lost In Thought

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber 

Cousin: Kitty Person 

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

I'll just post another pov!

Taylor's Pov: "Guys, where's Nathan?" I ask panicking as I glance at everyone. "A storm trooper took him," Katerina replies, sighing as she glances at me. "Oh great, you let the storm trooper get away, now they're probably going to tell Vader where our base is," Luke says frantically as he glances at Katernia. "That's the least of our problems right now Luke, my vision is going to come true!'' I shout frantically as I glance at Luke. "Vision, what vision?" Katernia asks in confusion as she glances at me. "I had a vision that Nathan is going to fall to the dark side!'' I shout frantically as I glance at Katerina.

Nathan's Pov: I wake up groaning, and I see that there's handcuffs on my hands and feet. Where am I? I think as I glance around the room nervously only to see that I'm in some kind of cell. All of a sudden, I overhear two people talking and I eavesdrop on their conversation. "He should be up by now lord vader" I hear what sounds like a female voice say to someone else. "Excellent, guard the door in case he tries to escape,'' I hear a dark voice say to the girl. 

"Yes, lord Vader," the girl says to Vader. Oh no, Obi Wan help me! I think as I hear the door opens, and my eyes widen in horror as Darth Vader enters the room. "Nathan Galaxystar, we have much to talk about," Darth Vader says coldy as he glances at me.

@Elf be sure to pov as soon as you can!

@Everyone pov as soon as possiblle!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Star Wars Rp!: /339111

Mummy Rp: /339330

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Katerina's POV:

"Is everyone getting the same vision right now!?" I cried out in frustration. "It appears that way, yes," my ghostly friend, Quinn, stated dryly. "I don't need your sass right now, Quinn!" I groaned. Everyone except for Jeff seemed confused. "Force Ghost. Don't worry about it. What we do need to worry about is how to get Nathan back!" Jeff says.

(Sorry it's so short! I'll try to add more tomorrow!!)

• Posted at:

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

@Elf it's ok!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

hey Elf i just thought i would remind you that you're also playing darth vader in the rp.

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

You there Elf?

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Yep! *sighs* And I know, I know... I just don't know what a) Vader's frame of mind would be and b) what he would ask Nathan??

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Oh ok, and I think Vaddr wants to turn Nathan against his friends, and he wants to ask him to be his apprentice, just to give you a few ideas

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber:

I feel another presence. What is this? The ship shakes. I run to the bridge. 

"What's going on?"

"Pirates!"

I close my eyes and imagine the ships being pushed toward the closest sun. I open my eyes and the ships are further away.

I announce, "I suggest we go to lightspeed before we are attacked again."

We go to lightspeed when I see Purrgil. I establish a connection with them. They know where Ezra is! 

"Follow the Purrgil, sir!"

The captain asks, "What?"

I answer, "I need to follow the Purrgil, sir. They know something I need to know!"

The captain replies, "No! Those things are dangerous!"

"Those Things are intelligent creature who follow their nature! If you won't follow them, I'll go myself!"

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

good pov!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Taylor's Pov: "One problem we don't know where he is," Luke says sighing as he glances at everyone.

Nathan's Pov: Darth Vader talks to me about how my friends don't respect me and stuff like that. "Why should I believe you?" I ask as I glance at Vader.

Sorry ffor the short povs, be sure to pov as soon as you can everyone!

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber:

"So what's the answer, sir?"
The captain looks at me and changes course, to go further away from the Purrgil.

"Fine! Bye loser!" I exclaim.

I run into my room, grab my jetpack and everything, put on my helmet, and jump off the ship onto the Purrgil.

"Where's Ezra?"

we zip away, into the great unknown, with the Purrgil emanating wonderful emotions.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Darth Vader's POV:

"You don't need to. You already believe it yourself. I was simply giving a voice to it," I informed him calmly, sensing his inner turmoil. 

Katerina's POV:

"Well if that's the only problem," I state sarcastically. "You also forget that we have to somehow get to where ever he is without getting caught, get him out, and then get back without getting caught. And that's if he even wants to go with us. If we don't find him fast enough, he might already be Vader's apprentice by the time we get there, which presents a whole new set of problems," Jeff filled in. The silence afterwords was practically suffocating. "Right geniouses, your friends are," Quinn comments dryly. "I'm working on it. It's a work-in-progress thing," I tell her under-my-breath. She smirks as she pulls her long, burgundy hair into a ponytail. I roll my eyes back at her. "So any ideas on how we find him?" I address the group after the silence reaches it's tipping point. "Trackers. They're a thing. I. Threw a tracker. Onto the ship," Jeff said slowly, "They must have noticed it at some point, because it's gone now, but I still have the last known coordinates." 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Taylor's Pov: "Guys we might want to hurry, I sense that Nathan is struggling," Luke says worriedly as he glances at the others. "We need a plan first," I suggest as I glance at the others. "Yeah, but I don't think Nathan can fight much longer," Luke says worriedly as he glances at everyone.  "Let's just hope that he can, now does anyone have a plan?" I ask as I glance at everyone. "Well, we could could split up," Han suggests.

"Oh sure, cause that always works well in the movies," I say sarcastically as I glance at Han. "Look, we will try to come up with another plan along the way, now let's go!" Luke shouts determined as he leads the way. So, with that, we head into the millennium falcon, and we get ready to go on a rescue mission. I just hope that Nathan can fight long enough for us to save him.

Nathan's Pov: "It is impossible to resist," Darth Vader says to me as he circles around me while I crouch on the floor. "Obi Wan, help me," I say scared as I call out for help. "Oh, I'm afraid that he can't help you, and do you know who's fault that is?" Darth Vader asks as he glances at me. "L-luke it's his fault, he should have done something!" I shout as I start to get angry. Ugh no, Nathan calm down that's what he wants you to do I think as I try to calm down. 

"Give into your hate and anger," Vader says encouraging me. "I can't it's not-" I begin as I glance at Vader. However, he cuts me off as he says, "You're right though, he should have done something, don't you want to avenge him?" Vader asks as he glances at me. Agh! I thought as I clutch my head thoughts racing through my head. "Obi-" I say starting to cry as I wish that Obi was there to save me.

"He can't help you, and thanks, to your friend he won't be able to help anyone ever again," Vader says calmly as he glances at me.  "Y-you're right," I say finally agreeing with Vader. I then hear Vader mutter something like "It won't be long until he's mine now," or something like that.

Luke's Pov: I sense something and it's not good. "Guys, I sense that we might be too late by the time we get there," I say worriedly as I glance at the others.

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

good pov Elf!

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber: 

I hold on to the Purrgil, but something's telling me to turn. The Purrgil notice something too and drop out of hyperspace.

I ask them, "What is it I'm feeling?"

Suddenly, I see Darth Vader and that boy Nathan in a cell.

"Give in to your hate and anger!"

I open my eyes and feel a bit of anger in myself. Vader's trying to turn Nathan to the Dark side!

"I think I know just what to do after training with Ezra. Vader won't see it coming. I doubt anyone will." I smirk.

I start giggling, laughing at the thought that only I know. Suddenly, I see a planet.

"Is that where Ezra is?" I ask the Purrgil.

It is. They go near the surface and I jump off.

"Thanks for the ride, guys." I smile.

I walk through the planet, searching through the Force for a sign of life. 
"Where are you?" I ask.

I stop for a moment and listen to the wind. Nothing.

"Well this is irritating." I frown.

I decide to something to take my mind off the anger and stress. It always works. 

I sing, "Same old, same old
Same old story, same situation
Same old, same old
Goin' out of my mind
I know, I know
Life's too short, gotta stand for somethin'
I know, I know
How to turn things around
Drop the beat now
Shake things up now
Spice it up, stir it up
Everybody mix it up"

My tempo starts building.

"Drop the beat now
Shake things up now
Spice it up, stir it up
Everybody giddy up
Snap! Pop!
Clap! Drop!
Dance! Move!
Mix! Bop!
Snap! Pop!
Clap! Drop!
Dance! Move!
Mix! Bop!
Dance! Move! Mix! Bop!
Dance! Move! Mix! Bop!
Pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop
Pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop-pop
DROP!
Drop the beat now
Shake things up now
Spice it up, stir it up
Everybody mix it up
Drop the beat now
Shake things up now
Spice it up, stir it up
Everybody giddy up

Rock... Roll...
Mix... Move...

Snap...
Spin...
Yeeeeee...
HOOOOOOOO!

Drop the beat now
Shake things up now
Spice it up, stir it up
Everybody mix it up

Drop the beat now
Shake things up now
Spice it up, stir it up
Everybody giddy up

Drop the beat now
Shake things up now
Spice it up, stir it up
Everybody mix it up

Drop the beat now
Shake things up now
Spice it up, stir it up
Everybody giddy up!"

After I sing that song, my mind is clearer. I feel a life presence. A life presence! It could be Ezra! I run to the life presence.

No, you won't know what that thought is until later!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Thanks! :D You, too! :D (Writer's block sucks, doesn't it??)

Jeff's POV:

I frown and look over at Kat, who's scowling darkly at the floor. "I'm not loosing another one. Not again," I hear her mutter. My face clears up and I sigh as I understand. We were both apprentices during the time of 66, we saw it's affects. And we were just starting to rebuild the Jedi in the last couple years when suddenly Obi-Wan dies and Vader is slowly cutting away at our progress. Loosing Nathan... it could be as bad as loosing Anakin to the Dark Side. He knew our plans.... Knew our bases.... And was just as stubborn. It could crush us. Especially if he got to Luke and decided to bring him to the Emperor and Vader. Luke wouldn't give up. There was too much Light inside him. They'd kill him. He wouldn't stand a chance against three Sith. It really would crush us. "Obi-Wan says Lucy says hi," I hear Kat murmer. I follow her line of sight and find it's still at glaring at the floor. Instead, I just nod, staring at the table. "Come on," I say softly to Kat, "We have to make that plan, remember?" Her head jerks back up. "He won't fall," she practically hisses, glaring at everyone for a few seconds, daring them to second-guess her. She stands up and places her hands on the table. "He won't fall far enough that we can't reach him. Luke, that means you have to stay out of sight. Go into the cockpit; hide in the smuggling spots; help with the guns on this ship, I don't care, just hide. Han, stay in the cockpit, I have a feeling we'll need a quick escape. Chewie, come with us. Hunter, you, too, I know you're here," she says calmly, looking at the door to the other room. A sheepish Hunter, who we had asked to help me with the tracker, came into the room, rubbing the back of neck. "Hunter, you come with Taylor, Jeff, Chewie, and I. We run into Troopers once, Chewie, you lead them away, loose 'em, and get back to the Falcon. We run into Troopers twice, Hunter, you're up, same as Chewie. We run into Vader, I'll distract him, I'm younger than him by about two decades or so, I'm the quickest Jedi, and I have some words for him. Jeff, Taylor, stop trying to come up with an argument, it's not going to work. Jeff, you need to protect Taylor and work the computers, don't worry about me. Jeff, use the computers you're so fond of if you can't feel Nathan. Taylor, if all else fails, I need you to find Nathan. You seem to have the strongest connection with him, if all else fails, get Nathan, you'll be able to feel him best, and get out." "What about landing? Getting through unnoticed?" "Radio silence, land in the landing bay. They'll probably send two to four storm troopers. We take 'em out, we get in uniform and Chewie and Hunter will be the prisoners, me, too, if there aren't enough uniforms. They're prisoners, that means detention cells. We go to the computers to find open cells. Find Nathan's cell, we break him out, he knock him out if he's bad or drag him or whatever, just get him back to this ship. Han, once Nathan is on this ship and whoever is with him as well, you take off. Now, any questions, any flaws, any other ideas?" Kat finished. I was impressed by the thoroughness of it all. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber:

I find the life presence. It's a guy with blue hair, blue eyes, and a few scars underneath his eye.

"Who are you?" He asks me.

I answer, "My name is Amber Dubois. I came here seeking Ezra Bridger to be my master, to teach me the ways of the Force. Do you happen to know Ezra?"

The guy asks, "How do you know Ezra Bridger?"

I reply, "Honestly, I don't know him. I just know of him from Princess Leia. I was hoping that I could learn from him. By the way, who are you?"

He says, "Call me Jabba."

I giggle.

He asks, "Why'd you laugh?"

I answer, "I met J the Hut once. Horrible creature. You aren't him, but I'll call you Jabba for now."

"Jabba" sighs, "Why do you want to see Ezra?"

I answer, "Asides from being my master... I had a vision, and in it, I saw a lot of people, some people running and fighting, and my parents. But that's the thing. I saw my parents die when I was 10."

Jabba frowns, "Maybe it was just a daydream?"

I can hear that he's hiding something. But what. I feel something behind me. 

I yell, "Look out!" and push Jabba away from a gun laser.

"Surrender yourself to the Empire!" An imperial ship states.

"COME ON!" I yell.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

soccerdolphin488

Branch: Janus

Other amber 

I start to take my lightsabor out but a stormtrooper pulled his gun out.

• Posted at:

love sports!!

Star Wars 

spider man 

I love Fortnite

I'm a girl 

I do cross country

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Taylor's Pov: "Sounds like a plan," I say smiling as I agree with Kat. "Let's do this thing!'' Luke shouts courageously as he glances at everyone. All of a sudden, Han lands the ship where the empire base is, and we get ready to spring our plan into action. Coincidentally, just as Kat had predicted storm troopers came to check the ship, and we knocked them out. Afterwards, we head to the detention cells, and we protect each other while Jeff works on the computer.

"This is easy," I say smiling. "Yeah, almost too easy," Luke says speciously as he glances around nervously. Jeff manages to open the cells, and we begin to search for Nathan. However, all of the cells were empty, and I was just about to use the force to track Nathan down when all of a suddemn, I hear a familiar voice behind us. We turn around and Darth Vader was standing there behind us. "Well, you've come to rescue you friend just like I expected you to," Vader says in an emotionless tone as he glances at us.

"It's a trap!" I shout frantically as I glance at everyone. "Thank you Captain Obvious," Kat says sarcastically as she glances at me. "Where's Nathan?" Luke asks as he glances at Vader. "Funny, you should ask that," Vader says as he gestures to someone. We all gasped in horror as Nathan walks up next to Vader, only this was not the Nathan that we knew. This Nathan has black hair, red eyes, pale skin. and finally, he's wearing a black Sith robe.

Dark Nathan's Pov: I just stood there silently as I glare at my former friends. "Nathan, np, this isn't you!" Luke shouts frantically as he glances at me. "The Nathan you know is gone, I belong to my master now," I say in an emotionless tone of voice. All of a sudden Vader calls for sone storm troopers, and several storm troopers surround my former friends. "You have no choice, but to surrender," Vader says calmly as he glances at the heroes. "What do we do now Kat?'' Taylor asks as she glances at Kat. Vader tells the storm troopers to stand on guard in case they try anything. I draw my light saber that's now red and I glare at them waiting to see their next move.

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Katerina's POV:

"No no no no! Don't you dare do it, Katerina Hope! Don't you-!" Quinn shouts at me as I take out my lightsaber. "Jeff, kindly escort the others back to home. I'll deal with the Apprentice and the Wanna-be," I said in an emotionless voice. "Kat-" Jeff started to protest. "Don't, Jeff. They can afford to lose me. If I can catch up, I will, but you need to leave, now," I interrupted, voice rising. At the "now", I Force-pushed them into the elevator. Troopers were knocked down and Taylor was starting to get to her feet when I used the Force to close the elevator and send them to the docking bay where the ship is. Quinn sighs beside me and finishes from earlier: "I can't believe you just did it." Then there is only silence.

Darth Vader's POV:

This woman intrigued me. She had the gall to insult Nathan and I, yet I knew that she knew that she wasn't getting out of this fight. She also looked slightly to her right every once in a while, as if someone invisible was talking to her. Curiouser and curiouser. Then she looked right at me. It was unnerving, like she could see straight through the helmet. But while she does, she flings her lit lightsaber into a line of Storm Troopers. She doesn't break eye contact as she holds out her wrists, ready to be put in cuffs. "I figured since I was going down, I might take some of your men with me. But you know all about that, don't you, Vader?" she stated casually, as if she was talking about the weather. "Put her in a cell," I say, getting ready to leave. "Put me in a cell yourself. Don't insult me and send a few paltry bucketheads to guard me," she spat out. "Who are you to order me about?" I take two step forwards and she has to look up at me to maintain eye contact. "I have been working with the force for twenty-nine years. I am Master Katerina Hope and I have words with you, Darth Vader, words I am sure that you will not want unwanted ears to here," she informs me, eyes holding a fire and tone filled with acid. We hold each others gaze for a few minutes. "Fine," I finally say, "Let's talk." I nod at the Troopers and they all leave. Nathan stays. As I pass by him with the prisoner, I order, "Trail behind." He simply nods and puts his lightsaber back at his side, picking up Katerina Hope's on the way. Then I walk with her to her cell. Indeed, she walks beside me as she starts talking, completely interrupting me. "I know who you are, Anakin Skywalker," she states, looking straight ahead, voice devoid of any emotion what-so-ever. It shocks me so much that I stop in my tracks as she goes on. It only takes an extra step to fall back in sync with her. "Anakin Skywalker is dead," I tell her. "As if," she scoffs, "It was Anakin Skywalker that went through and committed Order 66 just as it is Anakin Skywalker, who walks beside me now. The only difference is how much is machine rather than man." "How do you know so much about him?" I question, a bit sarcastically. "I idolized you, Anakin. For six years, up until Order 66, you were my greatest hero. I would listen to your stories for hours on end. And we all have ghosts, Anakin Skywalker. Some ignore them, like you do. Some genuinely don't know that they are there, like Nathan. Some can't see them but acknowledge them, like my friend Jeff. And some, like me, talk to them. And, man, can they talk," Katerina Hope tells me. I eye her suspiciously in my peripheral. She sighs minutely and starts quietly talking to... someone... "Yes, I am talking about you, Quinn. ...Oh if anyone was giving out advice, it would be Kenobi.... Well, someone's ears were burning.... No, you were not called, Obi-Wan, sorry.... Of course he can't see or hear you. And, no, neither can Nathan." She was starting to get exasperated. I couldn't tell if she was acting or really talking to ghosts. "I had to get him out of there, Lucy, they all would have died." She actually rolled her eyes at the end of that sentence. "Your cell," I state icily, stopping outside it and opening it up. She stays silent and Nathan comes up and pushes her in. She falls down the stairs and I can see that she hit her chin and bit her lip because when she stand back up, her bottom lip is bleeding. She fixes her unnervingly cold gaze onto Nathan for a moment. "I thought you would have lasted longer. Joining the person that actually did kill him," she tsks, "I thought more of you. Then again, I thought more of him, too, and he dropped farther than I thought he ever could." She nods to me when she mentions "him" and my gaze darkens underneath my mask. "We will get what we need out of you, Miss Hope, one way or another, I promise," I inform her. She looks at me again. "I will tell you what you need to hear, Skywalker, not what you want to hear. That I promise you," she bites out. "We'll see about that," I finish and close the door on her cold, blank face and disappointed eyes. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber:

I push Jabba out of the way and get shot by the ship. It only grazes my arm.

"That's the best you can do to me? That's just like a bump in the road. And now I'm gonna sing!"

Jabba looks at me in confusion and the imperial asks, "What?"

I sing while messing with everyone, "A little bump in the road 

Don't let it spoil the ride
It's like a knot in your shoelace
That'll get untied
A little bump in the road
Don't let it ruin the fun
There'll be lots more to explore
Before we're done

A bump in the road
Is not the end of the line
Not the end of the line
Keep movin' on
And you'll be just fine

Don't cry about spilled milk
Don't let it ruin your lunch
And don't let one bad apple
Spoil the entire bunch
Just like a bad, bad mood
Don't make a bad, bad friend
Things'll get smoothed out
Before the journey's end

Don't let it give you a scare
'Cause the bumps, my friend
Are fun to share

Oh, life is full of ups and downs
And zigs as well as zags

So don't you tear your hair out
Just because it's got a few snags

A little, a little bump in the road
A little, a little bump in the road
Who knows what lies ahead
Or what the path may hold?
Sights and sounds you've never seen
Just waiting to unfold

Is not the end of the line
Keep movin' on
And you'll be just fine!
A little bump in the road! A little bump in the road!
A little bump in the road! A little bump in the road!"

Suddenly, I throw my hands in the air and the ship goes up into space.

"LOSER!" I yell after him.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Taylor's Pov: Did that just happen? I think as we head into the ship. "Hey, where's Kat, and did you find Nathan?" Han asks as he glances at us. We explain everything to him. "Oh, well, we can't just leave Kat there, can we?" Han asks as he glances at us. "We have no choice, let's go Han," Luke says sighing as he looks at Han. So, with that, Han drives us back to the base.

"I still think that we can save Nathan," I say as I glance at Luke. "There's always hope I guess, you should get some rest, we all do," Luke says sighing as he glances at me. I nod, agreeing with him, and with that, I head to my room to rest. I lay down in my bed and I begin. All of a sudden, a woman appears in my dream.

She looked like Leia, except older, and she appeared to have a sad expression on her face. "Who are you, and what do you want?" I ask as I glance at the woman who has a striking resemblance to Leia. "My name is Padmé Amidala, and I want you to save him, he must know the truth," the woman replies looking at me. "Save who, and what are you talking about?" I ask in confusion as I glance at the woman. All of a sudden, I see what appears to be a vision of the past.

I see Obi-One, the same woman groaning in pain on a table, and some medical droids in the room. What's going on, I think in confusion as I watch the vision. All of a sudden, I watch as one of the droids inject something into the woman. What did that droid just do to her? I think as I watch the vision. Suddenly, the woman appears to be dying, and that's when the vision ends.  

"That droid was sent by the emperor to kill me," the woman explains as she looks at me. "Why would he do that?" I ask in confusion as I glance at the woman. "To make him fall to the dark side,'' the woman explains. I wake up gasping as I look around the room. I need to tell the others, I think as I go to tell the others about what happened.

Nathan's Pov: "Come, we must begin your trainning,'' Darth Vader says as he glances at me. I nod, and with that, I follow him to the trainning area.

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber:

Jabba stares at me.

"Big deal! I'm Force sensitive." I frown.

Jabba giggles. "Incredible. That was different from my first time."

I ask, "What do you mean?"

Jabba smiles, "I'm not Jabba. I'm Ezra Bridger. The guy you were looking for."

I look him up and down.

"I expected you to be shorter. Like Yoda." I joke.

He asks, "You've seen Yoda?"

I nod. "See him 20% of the time in my dreams. And some historical records."

Ezra smiles, "Well, let's get to my hut."

I smile, "Lead the way, Master Ezra."

He looks at me funny. I giggle. He giggles too and we walk far. Suddenly, my head starts getting wierd.

"Ez..." I trail off and collapse.

I see through Taylor's eyes. Everyone turns around and Darth Vader was standing there.

"Well, you've come to rescue you friend just like I expected you to," Vader says in an emotionless tone as he glances everyone.

I move and I realise it's a vision. I moved out of Taylor's body.

"It's a trap!" Taylor shouts frantically while glancing at everyone.

"Thank you Captain Obvious," Kat says sarcastically as she glances at Taylor.

"Where's Nathan?" Luke asks as he glances at Vader.

"Funny, you should ask that," Vader says as he gestures to someone.

Everyone gasped in horror as Nathan walks up next to Vader, only this was not the Nathan that everyone knows. This Nathan has black hair, red eyes, pale skin. and finally, he's wearing a black Sith robe.

I gasp.

"Are you okay, Amber?" Ezra asks me.

I say, "I need to get trained fast. Another Force sensitive Rebel's turning to the Dark Side!"

Ezra nods. We run really fast to Ezra's home. We eventually get there.
"So, what do we do first? I know how to play fair and I know how to cheat in a hand to hand and sword battle." I say a little too fast.

Ezra grabs a stick, so I grab my sabre/gun.

"I think I prefer my own weapon, master." I smirk.

He turns and I turn on the Sabre part.

"Made it myself. Took forever to figure out how to ignite the blade and shoot the gun simotaniasly." I smile.

He shrugs and pulls out a green lightsabre.

"Nice." I smile.

We start training.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Elf you there?

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber:

I dodge Ezra again and flip.

"This is fun, but exausting, master." I breathe.

Ezra nods, "We can take a break."

I collapse on the ground.

I sigh, "Ahhhh. My legs couldn't take much more of that."

Ezra giggles. I close my eyes.

"Amber! Help!"

"They were fools."

"Kanan!"

"Run Ezra!"

"Ezra, we need to go!"

"I'm not leaving Kanan!"

I open my eyes.

I ask, "Ezra? Do you know of a man called Kanan?"

Ezra turns, "How do you know about him?"

I say, "I saw him, in a vision, just now."

Ezra asks, "What happened?"

I say, "There were many voices. I heard someone call me for help, someone calling someone fools, you yelling Kanan, Kanan telling you to run, me telling you we need to go, then you yelling with anger that you weren't leaving him."

Ezra sighs.

I ask, "Who was he?"

Ezra answers, "Kanan was my master."

I see distress in his eyes.

"What happened?" I ask.

He says, "He died saving us."

I ask, "Us?"

"Sabine, Hera, Zeb, Chopper, and me." He sighs.

I hug him. "I understand. I lost all I had. I tried to do anything I could to get revenge. Then I remember, Vengence is not mine."

Ezra sighs, "Thanks."

I smile at him. "Sometimes, a little love is all it takes."

I grab my head.

"Been a while since I've seen you Ezra."

"Amber! Don't you die on me, girl!"

"Join me, Amber. Join the Dark Side."

"Amber! NO!"

I let go of my head.

"We need to go, Ezra." I frown with seriousness.

He asks, "What happened?"

I reply, "I have to face my destiny! Come on."

Ezra shakes his head.

"I can't go."

I say, "You were in the visions. You have to be with me."

He sighs, "Fine. How are we going to get off the planet, though?"

I smile, "The Purrgil brought me. I can get a ride from them."

He smirks, "You sound like me."

I sigh, "Don't get used to it, Master."

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Jeff's POV:

I listen carefully as Taylor explains her dream-vision. "Padmé Amidala," I whisper and shake my head. "Yeah... who was she?" Taylor asks. "Padmé was a Queen of Naboo when she was a teenager. Later she became a Senator for her planet." I shake my head and smile fondly. "She was amazing at politics, but had a good heart. Of course, I didn't find out until later... but she was married to A- to the man that would become Darth Vader." I catch myself so as to not say his name. I spare a glance at Luke and find him frowning slightly, as if he had caught my slight slip-up. I sigh and rub my eyes, leaning back in my seat. "She died the day the Jedi fell," I finish. "Vader? Is that who she wants us to save?" Han gets out, disbelief written everywhere. Taylor and I shrug. "I dunno, she never actually said who. She just kept using "he" and "him"," Taylor explains. We all fall silent. Until, suddenly, Luke says, "Where are we going, Han? You changed direction." I was startled that I hadn't noticed. "Hoth," comes the quick reply, "Her Worshipfulness told me the destination of the new base and told us to meet them there." I nod slightly to myself at the answer. 

(Sorry for not being on! Was that okay??)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRD2AS:

ElfDaEarmuf

Ranger

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FANGRLNRNIN:

Highlander

MOOD:

Busy!

QUOTE:

"URWondrfulyMadeByGod"

Priest@MyChurch

#s:

#methos=mylawyer

#glizabeth

#elandili

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber:

I call, "Purrgil! Can you come here? I need you!"

Ezra asks, "You really think that's gonna work?"

I scoff, "You'd be surprised what happened when I called my communicator a piece of a dress."

A Purrgil comes towards me. Ezra stares with a gaping mouth.

"Told ya so." I smirk.

I jump on a Purrgil. I hold my hand out to Ezra.

"Coming, Master?" I ask.

Ezra jumps up and I grab him.

"Let's go save the worlds!" I yell.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

@Elf, yeah, that was good!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Taylor's Pov: "Why would she show herself to me though?" I ask puzzled as I glance at Jeff.  "I don't know, not even Kat has been able to get in contact with her," Jeff says shrugging as he gazes at me. Hum, Kat says i have some kind of connection to Nathan, I wonder, I think as I hold out my hand with the force, and I concentrate as I close my eyes. All of a sudden, I find myself looking through Nathan's eyes and I see that he's training with Vader. "Nathan, can you hear me?" I ask I glance around the black space I'm in.

"Taylor, what are you doing in my head?" I hear Nathan ask as I glance around. "I'm here to help you, please hear me out," I plead as I look around and I see Nathan standing alone with his back turned to me. "I don't want your help, it's too late for me," Nathan says turning around and there are tears in his eyes. "No, it's not, I know that we can save you and Vader too," I say as I try to comfort him. "Please, just stay away from me," Nathan pleads as he looks at me. 

"Is this what Obi-wan would have wanted?" I ask as I look at him. He stares at me speechless for a moment or two. "Even if I want to come back to the light I can't, he'll kill me if I try to betray him," Nathan points out as he looks at me. "I promise we will find a way to save you both," I say promising that we will find a way to help him. "Save us both?" Nathan asks confused as he glances at me.

"I spoke to Padmé Amidala, I think she wants us to save Vader," I respond as I look at him. "Why would she show herself to you?" Nathan asks confused as he glances at me. "I don't know, but there must be a reason," I respond as I look at him. All of a sudden darkness surrounds Nathan. "Ugh, the dark side is consuming me again," Nathan says as the darkness drags him away. "Nathan!" I shout waking up and the others stare at me.

Nathan's Pov: I had zoned out for a while, and when I had snapped out of the trance I was under my master asked me what had happened. "It was one of my former friends, her name is Taylor,  she was trying to reach out and get me to come back to the light," I reply as I look at Vader. "Ha, foolish Jedi, once you accept the dark side there's no escaping from it," Vader says as he chuckles darkly. "She also said that she spoke to someone named Padmé Amidala," I add as I glance at Vader. Vader goes silent for a moment or two, before he uses the force to pin me against the wall.

"You are going to use the force to track your little friend down, understood?" Vader asks as he walks over to me with his lightsaber in his hand. "Yes, Master," I say complying with his command. 

hey elf for your next pov as Vader, you could have them trying to track down the others, just to give you ideas.

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber:

I hold on to Ezra as we travel back. I close my eyes for a moment, trying to find Luke and everyone else. I find them and tell the Purrgil with the Force. 

"It's too late for me!"

"It's never too late! Let it go! Come on, Nathan! Hold a little bit of sentiment!"

"NO!"

"Vader. You monster!"

"Give in to your anger!"

"No way. I don't follow rules, and I am not your tool! Master, RUN!"

I open my eyes. I urge the Purrgil to go faster. As fast as possible.

"Finally!" I smile.

Right in front of us is a ship. I wave to the ship. I try to connect with anyone in it. I connect to Luke.

"Luke, can you open up? It's me, Amber, and I have a friend!"

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Bump!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

1 , , 3