I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Star Wars Rp!: /339111

Mummy Rp: /339330

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Branch: Lucian

Katerina's POV:

"Nathan!" I said with a fake smile on my face. "Yes, Miss Hope?" he asks, faking a smile in my direction, too. "Sorry, Kyla, do you mind if I borrow him for a sec?" I said. "Not at all, go right ahead," she smiled. i thanked her and then led Nathan away from the crowd. I sat him down and then looked at him with my arms cross, fake smile gone, eyebrow raised. "Can I help you, Miss Hope?" he says politely through clenched teeth. "That's Master Kat if you still want to be a Jedi," I correct him. "Of course I do! I am one!" he stands up, and I could feel his anger from a mile away. I look at him, not impressed in the least. "You are not a Jedi. You are a Jedi Padawan. And do you know why you are a Padawan, Mister Galaxystar?" He opened his mouth angrily but I held up a hand continued before he replied. "You are a Padawan because you. Cannot. Control. Your. Emotions!" I smack him lightly on the head while saying each of the last five words. His anger abated and he sat down with his arms crossed, looking like a pouting child if I do say so myself. "I can, too," he grumbles. "Oh really? Then why in the world are you still angry?" I asked, not really expecting a response. Ah, but the young still have surprises for us, don't they? He -guess how he does it. that's right, with angerfuriously jumps up and starts shouting at me. "HOW WOULD YOU REACT WHEN YOUR MASTER DIES RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU AND THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR IT IS HAILED A HERO!?" he shouts. "LIKE A JEDI. I LIVED THROUGH IT, REMEMBER!?" I yell back, even louder than him. That shuts him up and he looks up at me, puzzled at this new information. "I was training to be a Jedi a decade before you were born, don't give me that look. You don't think I lived through Order 66? That I didn't have a Master that I looked up to and confided in and trained and was taught and hung out with? Because I did, by the way, and I learned sign language for him so don't give me that about not knowing. I fought side-by-side with him until the day he passed away right in my arms. Shot by the very troops I also fought with. So I know exactly how I would react to that. I was sad, yes, devastated, heartbroken, however you want to put it. And for a little while, yeah, I was mad. But I didn't let that consume me like it's consuming you. I didn't put the blame on an innocent person who was also watching him die. Have you ever been paralyzed? With fear? And don't you dare say you haven't because I know you have. Now let's look at this from Luke's perspective, alright? Within the span of -what was it? That's right, about a week.- a week, he had his aunt and uncle who raised him taken away from him, he had to run away like a fugitive without a proper burial for them, he went to rescue a girl because the only other option was letting his grief consume him, and then watched his best friend-slash-master die in front of him. And to top it all off, his master's other apprentice is constantly plaguing him with guilt over something he didn't have control over. We all go through things, Nathan, and we are all affected differently. And what would you have done, if you had gotten to him fast enough? Tried to fight Darth Vader, am I right? Well, you know what would have happened? You would have died. Both of you, all three of you if Luke made it, would have died. And because of that, the Death Star wouldn't have been destroyed and millions, billions even, of people, would have died. So don't say you are a Jedi. Not yet. You still can be, though, don't worry quite yet. But before that, get your emotions under control. Did you know that Yoda had a favorite saying when it came to anger and fear? How did it go? Right: 'Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to the dark side.' You're already half way there. Don't you dare take the next step, Nathan. We have lost too many good people already. ...If you still want to be a Jedi, go to me, go to Jeff, ask to train and meditate with either of us. We'll help you. But first you have to decide whether or not holding onto that anger is really the best option for anyone. If you find that you don't want to but you don't know how, that's fine, just ask one of us to help and we will. Okay? Without a doubt. But I can't control your emotions. Nobody can. Only you. So think about that. Not only is it a warning, it is also a threat. But despite those two, it is also an offer. Finish your training. Become a Jedi. But I don't think any of us could handle another Sith. I still get shivers every time Kyla turns on her lightsaber," I end with a slight-ly awkward/forced- chuckle. He opens his mouth and I interrupt him for the last time. "Don't reply now. Just. Think it over. Really think. Because whatever comes out right now will either be really good or really bad. I don't want to risk it, personally. I do look forward to your reply to my offer, though," I told him sincerely, looking right into his eyes so that he knows it's true. He nods. Once. Quickly. And then the pitter-patter of little feet come into earshot. "Aunt Kat! Aunt Kat!" a little girl shrieks behind me. Grinning, I turn around and crouch down to catch her in a hug. "Hi, Lu-Lu!" I greet Rain Lucy "Lu-Lu" Fortis, my niece, "How you doin', girl? Havin' fun?" I pick her up and she nods before burrowing into my shoulder when she sees Nathan. I smile warmly at both of them. A genuine smile for once. "This is my friend Nathan. Can you say 'Hi, Nathan'?" I fake-whisper. Nathan smirks, though how real it is, I can't say. "Hi, Nathan," Rain whispers, waving slightly with one hand. "Hello, Lu-lu. It's very nice to meet you. But if you excuse me, I must be going," he says politely, because no good person could ever be mean to a child. "Alright, say 'bye bye, Nathan, bye bye'!" I instruct Rain and we do it together as he walks away with the same smirk on his face. I sigh. "I hope you feel better," I murmur under my breath, eyes on his back as he moves away. As soon as he's out of sight, however, my attention is solely on my little niece as she talks a mile a minute about everything that happened to her that day. 

Darth Vader's POV:

I am almost startled by the amount of anger in this boy. It's astounding and if anything still startled me, that would have. It was incredible. And the vengeance. That was almost over-powering. He would make a good apprentice, indeed. A very good one. 

(Sorry for the short Vader POV. I said I would do one so I just thought I would get it over with. XP And you remember Katerina, don't you, Taylor? XD)

(Mods, please let this go through!!)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

NAME:

ElfSarynHopeLoridellFortisElementorialAvery

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

"LoveUrEnemies&Pray4ThoseWhoPersecuteU"

Matt5:43-44

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Yes! It went through! :D And thanks for the tip, Taylor!! :D

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Branch: Ekaterina

No problem, I'm just going to wait and see if the others pov.

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber:

Everyone's celebrating that we defeated the Empire, but I get a feeling it's not over. I climb a tree to get away from people. I need to be at peace with myself at the moment. At the top of the tree I can see the old Empire base. I hold on tight and close my eyes for a while.

"Amber! Help!"

"You're parents were the best Rebels ever."

"Shoot the Rebels!"

"You are the best you that you can be."

"Get out of here! Run!"

"Amber, I love you."

I gasp. I think I just had a vision. I look down. I'm still in the tree. Thank goodness. I open my glider and glide down. I run to Luke. He's the only Jedi I know.

"Luke, I need your help."

He asks me, "What? What is it?"

I answer, "I think I had a vision."

He asks, "What happened in the vision?"

I reply, "I saw a lot of people, some of us running and fighting, and my parents."

He says, "Maybe it's the distant future."

I reply, "You don't understand, I saw my parents dead when I was 10! How could my parents be in the distant future?"

He frowns in thought.

"It has happened before." Leia says.

I ask, "Who has had that happen to them?"

She answers, "A boy called Ezra Bridger."

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Raven

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

@Elf if you want in your pov about Aidan, you could have Vader assign her to go after Nathan, just suggesting an idea that's all.

please let this through mods!

• Posted at:

Front sm

cycloneguard29

Also what time is this open

• Posted at:

|Leonard Church|Slytherin|Ekaterina|CycloneGuard29|

I'm Filipino but I speak English. Don't judge me. Seriously don't.

"Aurum Est Potestas"-Artemis Fowl II

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

it just started!

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Okay! I'll do that after a few more people POV! :)

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

artbee2175

will anybody be dark????Y????E????S

• Posted at:

Ekt4lf(Ruby Sadie Garcia) I love books and am very smart. I am currently in a roleplay, where the name is from.

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Who's next?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

blueraven450

I'll post now. Also, I just kinda want to change her name to Raven. Clothes: Hooded cloak.

Raven

"Look after Raven! I'll save Hope!" (her mom's name. Her dad is saying this)

"Waaaaah!" I cry.

"What if you die?" says a bystander.

"Then it'll be worth it," he responds. He leans down to me.

"Be brave," he says and smiles. He runs into the burning house. There's a brilliant flash of light. And he's gone as well as my mom. Everyone runs, and I'm left alone, a crying baby on in the smoke of my burned home. Then someone comes to me. She is dressed in a long robe, and I can't see her face. She looks at me then at the remains of my house. Then she picks me up. She  takes me to what I think will be her home, and in her arms, I look back at the remains of my home.

Eleven years later...

"Fight! Come on! Don't let it beat you!" yelled Carrie. She is the one who took me away from my burning home eleven years ago. She was only eight when she took me, and now I'm twelve. I get distracted because of her shouting, and the training bot hits me. I fall to the ground, and see Carrie's exasperated face over me. She's only nineteen, but to me it feels like she's twenty-nine.

"Raven, I took you for a reason, you know. If I had been a regular eight year old, you'd be dead now," she said. See what I mean? Doesn't that sound at least twenty-nine?

"I know, I know," I respond, and get up. She restart the training bot, and yells, "Go!" I start fighting. I get hit once more. She starts it up again, but doesn't push the go button.

"Raven, sit down," she says. "Just concentrate on one item, and picture it floating." I do what she asks, and concentrate on the training bot.

How is it?

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven

Lost In Thought

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber

"Memento mori." Traslation: "Remember you will die" (Don't actually) ;)

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Great POV Blueraven!

• Posted at:

Front sm

blueraven450

Thank you, but again, call me what's in my siggy.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven

Lost In Thought

Front sm

elfbulldog81

Bump!

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

blueraven450

Did you notice that my master's name is Carrie, and Carrie Fisher play Leia?

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven

Lost In Thought

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

I know, and rest in piece Carrie Fisher.

• Posted at:

Front sm

blueraven450

Yes...

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven

Lost In Thought

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Taylor's Pov: I suddenly have a vision of Nathan falling to the dark side, but I decide to not tell anyone about it. At least until I get a chance to talk to Luke about it in privite.

Nathan's Pov: I think about what what Katernia said to me, and even though she had a point no one could replace Obi. I'll just have to ask Luke if I can barrow the last holocron from him I thought as I think about using the holocron to project an image of Obi. Darth Vader will pay though I thought clutching my fist in anger. Now of course, I know that Obi always told me that revenge is not the Jedi way, but I think that he would wanted me to avenge him. "Don't worry Obi, I won't rest until that masked monster pays for killing you!'' I shout angrily as I punch something in anger. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

R.I.P. Carrie Fisher. :(

Aidan's POV:

"This is AA-1592, requesting permission to land, over." I stated in an almost bored voice. Silence for a few seconds before: "AA-1592, permission is granted. You are to head to Lord Vader at the bridge after landing. Over." Nodding to myself, I landed my ship, hoping (and somehow knowing) that whatever mission I was given was better than being on Endor right now with all the construction going on. I walked to the bridge with my helmet under my arm, coldly staring straight ahead until I came into the presence of Darth Vader. "Darth Vader," I greeted simply, "You requested me?" He nods once, turning 'round with a flare of his cape. "I did, Commander Aidan," he confirmed. Commander wasn't my official title, but I wasn't an officer. And my first mission that was given by Vader personally after working with the Bounty Hunter, I had politely corrected him when he called me by my number and said that my name was Aidan. He hasn't gotten it wrong since. One of the things I admire about him. "There is a young man that has caught my attention recently. He goes by the name of Nathan Galaxystar. He is part of the Rebellion, so you will have to kidnap him. Bring him straight to me. Do not talk to anyone else except for me about this mission. Do you understand?" he explained. I nodded. "Yes sir. Shall I get started immediately?" "Yes. I will send his last known coordinates to your ship. May the Force be with you." "You, too, sir. I will contact you with any developments," I told him before leaving. Kidnapping. Interesting turn of events. Haven't done a good mission like that in a while. This'll be fun. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber:

I walk onto a ship with a jetpack and helmet.  I'm going to find Ezra.  I feel a chill go down my spine.  I turn and see Darth Vader.  I blink and he disapears.  That was wierd.  I walk to my quarters and sit down on my bed.  What was that?  He was there!  It felt so real!  But it can't have been real!  It can't!  I suddenly  feel a strange warmth.

"Amber..."

I look up.  I don't see anyone.  I slump back down.

"Amber!  Oh for Celestia's sake, pay attention!"

I then immediately know who spoke.

"Oriel?"

My little sister.

"Finally!  You pay attention!"

I reply, "I can't see you."

Oriel sighs, "That's the force.  It's not strong enough, sis.  I want to be with you, but I can't.  I'm like Obi Wan."

I raise my eyebrows.

"So... a ghost?"

Oriel sighs, "Yes."

I sigh, "Well that's just great!  Did Vader kill you, too?"

Oriel sighs, "No.  A trooper did.  For someone with horrible aim, they are good at ruining people's lives.  Literally."

I giggle at that.

"Amber, Listen.  Ezra is young.  To find him will be hard.  Really hard.  Trust me.  It took me forever to find him.  Then I lost him again."

I sigh, "I must find anyone to help me."

Oriel sighs, "I understand.  Just be careful."

I reply, "I will sister.  Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye."

Oriel then says, "Thank you.  Be safe."

The warmth dissapears.  She's gone.  I sigh. 

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

blueraven450

Raven

"Raven," said Carrie, "you need to communicate with the force more. You've been using your weapons, and nothing else. I'm going to train you to connect with the force." I take a deep breath.

"Just focus on the training bot. Clear your mind. Think about nothing but what you want it to do." I focus. I clear my mind. I try to lift it, but there's something left in my mind. I try to clear it, but it's to strong. Then I remember it.

"Look after Raven! I'll save Hope!"

"Waaaaah!" I cry.

"What if you die?" says a bystander.

"Then it'll be worth it," he responds. He leans down to me.

"Be brave," he says and smiles. He runs into the burning house. There's a brilliant flash of light. And he's gone as well as my mom. Everyone runs, and I'm left alone, a crying baby on in the smoke of my burned home. Then someone comes to me. She is dressed in a long robe, and I can't see her face. She looks at me then at the remains of my house. Then she picks me up. She  takes me to what I think will be her home, and in her arms, I look back at the remains of my home.

Thinking of that, I lift the bot in anger and frustration. I lift it, and throw it without thinking.  When I open my eyes, I see Carrie looking at me like she's just seen a ghost.

"What?" I ask. Speechless, she points at the bot. I gasp.

"Raven, maybe we should do this another time," she says carefully.

"But.."

"Goodnight, Raven." She leaves, and I'm left, standing alone.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven

Lost In Thought

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Taylor's Pov: Skylar went off on a vision to find Ezra, Raven was training with Carrie, Hunter was training, Katernia was spending time with her niece, and the others are doing whatever they do. I couldn't stop thinking about the vision I had though. All of a sudden, Nathan walks up to Luke, and he asks if he can barrow the last holocron from him, and they quickly get into an argument about it. "I got this holocron from a mission, it's the last one because I destroyed the others," Luke calmly explains this to Nathan. "You rarely use it though, and I promise to give it back," Nathan says annoyed as he glances at Luke.

"I believe you, but I just can't let you barrow it, what if you accidentally let it fall into the wrong hands?" Luke asks pointing this out as he glances at Nathan. "Are you saying that you don't trust me?" Nathan asks angrily as he glances at Luke. "Well, I did just met you a while ago," Luke responds pointing this out. "You just met Leia and Hans, but you trust them," Nathan says angrily as he glances at Luke. "That's because they earned my trust,'' Luke says calmly as he glances at Nathan.

"You on the other hand, lost my trust when you started blaming me for Obi's death," Luke says sighing as he glances at Nathan. "So you want to apologize to you?" Nathan asks angrily as he glances at Luke. Luke nods, his head as he glances at Nathan. However, Nathan just glares at Luke, and with that, he walks away from him. I figured that now I should tell Luke about the vision I had about Nathan before things get worse.

Nathan's Pov: I decide to go for a walk outside to get my mind off of things. All of a sudden, I spotted what looked to be a imperial ship coming in from the sky. Crud, I think as I quickly hid behind a rock. I watched as the imperial ship lands, and a stormtrooper wearing forest armor steps out of it. I begin to eavesdrop as I hear her talk to someone over a communicator. 

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

I posted a pov it should have gone through, please let it through mods! Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at:

Front sm

blueraven450

Just saying, no one except Carrie knows about Raven, because she's training her in secret.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven

Lost In Thought

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

oh sorry!

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

P.S. Taylor, it's Han, not Hans. Just wanted to let you know. :) 

Aidan's POV:

"This is AA-1592. I have landed at target's last known location. Am searching now. Will send any updates later. Over," I say into the communicator. "Very good. I will be expecting them. Over," Vader says before breaking off communcation. I nod to myself before looking around, studying everything. Satisfied that I was alone, I took off my helmet and breathed in deep. Letting it go, I hefted my weapons before heading towards the nearby tree-line to travel through the trees instead of being grounded. Hopefully it'll give me an advantage.

Jeff's POV:

I straightened up, rigid. "Jeff? Jeff, what's wrong?" my wife, Truth, questioned, immediately worried and serious. "I gotta go see Kat," I said stiffly. "Alright, come on, I saw her playing with Rain earlier, I know where she is," Truth said firmly, grabbing my hand and we were running towards wherever Kat and Rain was. Kat was running towards us as well, face pale and eyes wide, one hand in a death grip on Rain's hand. Truth pried Rain out of Katerina's hand -who gave Lu-Lu a quick peck on the forehead before letting her get taken away- and Kat came straight to me. "Did- Did you see it? It was- There was- Nathan and- and- I had talked to him earlier and- do you think I just made him angrier? And there was this- this- girl? In, In, In, Forest Trooper garb, I think? And- and- she was taking Nathan? And Nathan was so mad, Jeff! I had only felt someone that mad back- back- back at- s-sixty-" she was stammering, practically hyperventilating. I cut her off. "Yeah, I saw it, too. We need to go find him. Or- go to where we saw it happen," I planned in a calmer voice. "Right. Yeah. Yes. Of course. I know where it is! C'mon!" She said and grabbed my arm and started running. 

Katerina's POV:

"Katerina, it's not all your fault. If everyone straightened out after every decent please-get-your-head-on-straight speech, the Empire wouldn't have existed," Obi-Wan's ghost told me, floating nearby me as I pulled Jeff along in a frantic sprint. "I'll stop... blaming myself... when you stop... blaming... yourself," I panted. "Knock Knock?" Jeff questioned. It was sort-of an inside joke between us. Since ghosts seemed to like me a lot, instead of Jeff asking all the time "Who are you talking to?" or "Who is it this time?" because asking questions like that takes too long, we figured it'd be better just for him to say "Knock Knock?" as in knock-knock jokes where the next line is "Who's There?" I was giddy, I had just met back up with my best friend after over a decade decades, alright, stop judging me. "Obi-Wan," was my terse reply. "Hi, Obi-Wan," Jeff greeted between breathes. The blue guy chuckled before saying hello as well. Finally, however, I jerked to a stop as we were right by the place. We both panted after sprinting all the way there and when we finally regained our breath, I said, "Obi-Wan says 'Hello'." Jeff nods before pulling me into a crouch, pointing to a personal Imperial Ship docked not two-hundred feet away. And what looked like Nathan trailing into the trees. "I didn't feel him here, though. I would have felt him. He's not a signature you'd forget," I questioned, confused. "Him" being Darth Vader a.k.a. Anakin Skywalker. Jeff shook his head. "That's because it's not his ship. Different style, see? Probably a Bounty Hunter or something," he replied. I nodded back. "Let's go after Nathan then," I decided and crept forward into the trees, keeping my distance from Nathan but still keeping him in sight. After hearing a playful sigh/groan, and knowing like a seventh sense (the sixth, of course, being the force) that Jeff was rolling his eyes in his signature what-am-I-going-to-do-with-you way, Jeff crept along behind me, hand on his blaster and saber hilt. I had my own lightsabers -not on yet, of course- in my hands. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Amber:

I feel another cold sensation as I leave orbit. Someone who's been near someone of the Dark Side. I pick up my communicator and send a message to anyone down on the planet.

"I just felt the presence of someone who has been too close to someone of the Dark Side. Like a Bounty Hunter. Keep a sharp eye out."

After sending it I look at the stars above my bed.

"Ezra, please hear me and let me find you. We need you, Ezra Bridger."

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Taylor's Pov: I tell Luke about my vision and we go to look for Nathan.

Nathan's Pov: I hear someone behind me only to see that it's fellow Jedi, but I start yelling at them. Unfortunately, it attracts the forest stormtrooper, and she puts a blaster near my head telling them not to follow her or she will blast me. Great, as if my life can't get any worse I thought. I start calling out for help as she carries me to the ship, only she knocks me out, and everything goes blank.

Sorry the povs would have been longer, but the page reloaded on me, don't you hate when that happens?

• Posted at:

Front sm

elfbulldog81

*laughs* If I had a dollar for how many times that happened to me, I'd have, like, twenty dollars. I will attempt to POV tomorrow, but no promises. 

• Posted at:

NAME:

REFRDBY:

Elf

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

ISA:

Christian

Gen2SAMBer

Lucian

SemiActiv

FaNgIrLiNg

MOOD:

Good

QUOTE:

SONG:

"HaveItAll"

Thx4HavnMe

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

@Elf Ok, sounds good!

• Posted at:

Front sm

blueraven450

@Taylor- It's fine.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven

Lost In Thought

Front sm

analyzingdragon106

aka CatchingBlue120

Bump!

• Posted at: