Front sm

butterflyamber887

Branch: Lucian

Maybe it could be about these two girls who were always really dark and things, so they got sent to a school (or camp) to help them? And then they met each other and realized that they have a lot in common, so somehow they figure out that they're long lost twins. Not sure where it'll go from there, maybe there's something they have to destroy in order to find happiness? So what do you think.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

BRACHA

Life's tough. I try to be tougher.

I wish  all the misery, pain, worries, EVERYTHING, time itself, would stop, just pause a bit...

Front sm

blueraven450

Awesome, but they should have something not in common. Wait... you've watched The Parent Trap.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber 

Cousin: Kitty Person 

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

butterflyamber887

No, I actually haven't. Maybe... one of then likes to write and the other sings? Or paints?

• Posted at:

BRACHA

I wish  all the misery, pain, worries, EVERYTHING, time itself, would stop, just pause a bit...

Front sm

blueraven450

Okay, but it sounds an awful lot like The Parent Trap..

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

butterflyamber887

I have no idea what that is I'm going to look it up. If you have ideas to change it so its not too similar, I'll be glad to hear them...

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Okay maybe we should get rid of that idea completely. 

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

butterflyamber887

I have an idea, two kids who are put into a mental asylum, but whenever they're near each other they become completely calm... I'm working on it, any suggestions?

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

blueraven450

Hmm... not bad. I like it.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Okay. Maybe... They were both born on December 21, the darkest night of the year. When there's any light out, they go crazy, so they're kept in complete darkness. Then one day they get this message somehow, maybe in a dream? And that changes everything.

Still working on how... :)

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

blueraven450

It's good, but I'm going to make a few changes and see how it is.

They were both born on December 21, the darkest night of the year. When there's any light out, they get really weak, so they're kept in complete darkness. Then one day they get this message somehow, telling them to go to the dark forest. They listen to it, and get trapped in a world of horrible things. Also, maybe they can get the message by hearing a whisper like, "come.."

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Oh yeah that's really good! Now we just have to figure out how they get out of that world. 

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

blueraven450

Yeah...

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

Front sm

butterflyamber887

I can't think of anything :(

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

blueraven450

Hm...

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

Front sm

horseswimming72

Branch: Tomas

LOL, I new that storyline sounded familiar! I loved the Parent Trap, so maybe, if this story is based on it, it'll be good too!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

horseswimming72

BLUERAVEN450-

I agree with you!!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

horseswimming72

BUTTERFLYAMBER887

Sounds awesome!!

• Posted at:

Front sm

horseswimming72

Good Luck!! BUTTERFLYAMBER887

• Posted at:

Front sm

blueraven450

:) Thanks. You can call me Raven.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Thanks!

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

butterflyamber887

How about there's a forest in the magical world, so they get there somehow, and in the center there's a clearing with a black boulder, and they have to destroy it with help from some friends they make along the way? And then all the creatures in the forest become good (or at least less mean) and they go back home. From then on it's easier for them to be happy and kind to other people. It's a bit cheesy tho. Do you like it?

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

blueraven450

I agree. Cheesy, but great. And there should be a guardian of the boulder.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Yeah, it will be an epic battle! So will there be other people in the RP or just us?

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

butterflyamber887

bump

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

blueraven450

What do you want? More or just us? I dunno. I kinda want it to be just us.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Okay, sure.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

butterflyamber887

So do you want to start? I've never done this before and I have no idea how it works. 

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

blueraven450

I'll make a topic that says "the RP's name, private for me and Bracha" then we'll do it there. What's the name gonna be?

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

Front sm

butterflyamber887

I think we said Twins of Darkness? This is so cool!

I know, I know, I'm a dork. (If you change one letter it becomes dark... that's also me.)

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

blueraven450

Haha.. same. Except I'm more of socially awkward and darksih.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Yeah, I think that usually goes together. So are we going with Twins of Darkness?

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

blueraven450

Yeah.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Cat Girl Jaiden

Lost In Thought