Front sm

butterflyamber887

Branch: Lucian

Maybe it could be about these two girls who were always really dark and things, so they got sent to a school (or camp) to help them? And then they met each other and realized that they have a lot in common, so somehow they figure out that they're long lost twins. Not sure where it'll go from there, maybe there's something they have to destroy in order to find happiness? So what do you think.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

BRACHA

Life's tough. I'm tougher.

I wish  all the misery, pain, worries, EVERYTHING, time itself, would stop, just pause a bit...

Front sm

blueraven450

Awesome, but they should have something not in common. Wait... you've watched The Parent Trap.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven

Lost In Thought

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber

"Memento mori." Traslation: "Remember you will die" (Don't actually) ;)

Front sm

butterflyamber887

No, I actually haven't. Maybe... one of then likes to write and the other sings? Or paints?

• Posted at:

BRACHA

I wish  all the misery, pain, worries, EVERYTHING, time itself, would stop, just pause a bit...

Front sm

blueraven450

Okay, but it sounds an awful lot like The Parent Trap..

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven

Lost In Thought

Front sm

butterflyamber887

I have no idea what that is I'm going to look it up. If you have ideas to change it so its not too similar, I'll be glad to hear them...

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Okay maybe we should get rid of that idea completely. 

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

butterflyamber887

I have an idea, two kids who are put into a mental asylum, but whenever they're near each other they become completely calm... I'm working on it, any suggestions?

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

blueraven450

Hmm... not bad. I like it.

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven

Lost In Thought

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Okay. Maybe... They were both born on December 21, the darkest night of the year. When there's any light out, they go crazy, so they're kept in complete darkness. Then one day they get this message somehow, maybe in a dream? And that changes everything.

Still working on how... :)

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

blueraven450

It's good, but I'm going to make a few changes and see how it is.

They were both born on December 21, the darkest night of the year. When there's any light out, they get really weak, so they're kept in complete darkness. Then one day they get this message somehow, telling them to go to the dark forest. They listen to it, and get trapped in a world of horrible things. Also, maybe they can get the message by hearing a whisper like, "come.."

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven

Lost In Thought

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Oh yeah that's really good! Now we just have to figure out how they get out of that world. 

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Front sm

blueraven450

Yeah...

• Posted at:

blueraven450

Raven

Lost In Thought