CLASSIFIED

'Allo!

I'm Bekah, Rebekya, whatever you want to call me. I'm 15, and... strangely obsessed with the 39 Clues. Sometimes I feel weird, because some of my older siblings tease me about being on here. They say this message board is for "11 and 12 year olds." Well, I like 39 Clues! And I'm obsessed with several of the characters! (Reagan, Amy, Hamilton, Ian, Jake, Jonah, etc.) Okay, so that's more than several. Oh well.
Anyway, to the point!
This is a chatroom for all of the branches! It's mainly for people 14 and older, so I can meet some people around my age. But, if you're younger, and need some friends, advice, fun, or anything, you can join too! I'm not banning ANYONE from this chatroom. Though I would ask you to keep conversation very civil.
So, first topic? How old are you, and what is your main interest?
Like I said, I'm 15, and my main interest is book! I love reading.
I really hope some of you will join this chatroom! =)
  • Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Front sm

amethyststorm20

aka AmbitiousAmethyst47

Branch: Ekaterina

Hey Bekah! 

So, Im 14 and I love reading too! Have you read the Rangers Apprentice or the Percy Jackson series? Or the Kane Chronicles... Or the Heroes of Olympus? Lol What is your favorite book or series? Um I like to sew, and acting is fun too! I'm in this Melerdrama for my town and its tons of fun!!!

Rosie 
  • Posted at:

"Try  to  be  like  a  turtle -at  ease  in  your  own  shell."  ~  Bill  Copelan

"We  can't  help  everyone,  but  everyone  can  help  someone."  ~  Ronald  Reagan

Rosie <3

Front sm

lionred89

aka LionShip1

Branch: Janus

Hey there Bekah!! I'm Cailynn and I'm obsessed with the 39 clues too!!!!!! You're never too old to be on here! I'm 14 so... 15 is fine!!!!! My main interest is either writing, photography, and/or singing...  ~ Cailynn

Hey Rosie!! *waves*  
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Hey Rosie!

Check, check, check, and check! I love all of those books! Except the Kane chronicles... I like Carter, Bast, and Thoth, but I don't like Sadie. She'd just loud-mouthed, and rude.
I just started the Rangers Apprentice series, and I'm really liking it! As for Heroes of Olympus, I'm eagerly awaiting the release of The Mark of Athena. How 'bout you? I love lots of books, but Heroes of Olympus, Emily of Deep Valley, Evidence Not Seen, Percy Jackson, Lord of the Rings, and the Chronicles of Narnia are definitely in my top 10!
By the way, did I vote for you in the Ekat elections? I'm pretty sure I did vote for you for one of the positions... I hope you win!
I like sewing too, even though I'm not really good at it. I like acting too! I haven't gotten the chance to do much, but I'm always imitating people and stuff like that. =D
I love singing! Do you? I'm hopefully about to get the chance to join a youth choir! I can't wait.
Nice to meet you, Rosie!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Hey Cailynn! (I absolutely LOVE your name! It's so pretty!)

Yay! Another person around my age! =D I love singing too! What type of music do you like to sing? I've got a brother who loves photography. I don't love it myself, but I enjoy looking at other people's work! Writing is a favorite of mine too! One reason I love this message board is because I can practice my writing with fan-fiction. Haha, character already made! I just have to come up with the plot. Right now, I'm in the middle of an "Ian Kabra" story. I acknowledge that he has his faults, but the point of my story is to show what his life growing up was like. It's fun to write! What kind of stuff do you like to write?
Nice to meet you, Cailynn! I think this chatroom will be very fun. =)
  • Posted at:

Front sm

whitephoenix105

aka JadeJasmine11

HI,

I'm Mariana and I'm 15 too! I totally understand how you feel. I thought I was the only one my age that still reads the 39 clues books. I rarely tell people about this, only a couple of friends who read the books with me when we were 11. I'm glad to know there's somone out there who is the same as me, in a way.
Oh, my intrests are art, writing, music, and just plan randomness!!! :P 
  • Posted at:

whitephoenix105 aka JadeJasmine11

Mariana

Look at this:

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/21408

No, I mean look at it NOW!!!!

Look at this too!!!!!:

http://www.the39clues.com/messageboard/show/22751

Front sm

talentedfairy1

aka CheerfulSeeker1

I'm Cea and I'm 14!!! I love the 39 cluues!!!! You're NEVER too old for a good book (or website)!!!
  • Posted at:

Princess Cea-Cea

An author in training

Adventurer of Middle Earth

Daughter of Poseidon

Queen of Narnia

WWJD?

Front sm

amethyststorm20

aka AmbitiousAmethyst47

Bekah~ Lol Bast is awesome, and I personally liked Sadie, I warmed up to her on the second book! Thoth is hilarious! And Carter was a bit too... well dull for me. He was the golden child, do you know what I mean? There wasn't alot of spice to his character, but I think that the two of them balanced each other out well, Rick Riordan was a genious with the characters. 

You are going to love the Rangers Apprentice!!! It is the most amazing series ever... okay okay, one of the most amazing series ever... I can't wait for The Mark of Athena! It seems like such a LONG time to wait!!! Hmm... I've never read Emily of Deep Valley, is it a series? What are they about? I haven't heard of Evidence Not Seen either... What is that series about? I love the Chronicles of Narnia, and I've never read the Lord of the Rings, but I am debating whether I should or not.

Okay, so some suggestions for you to read: Virals. Its a series, about these kids that like get this virus and then they get these wolf senses. When I first saw the book in the Library I was all like... Okay... But I hot hooked on about the second chapter!!! Oh and The Heist Society!!!! They are a must read!!! I haven't read the others books by Ally Carter, but I am going to! Um, have you read the Anne of Green Gables? Or anything by Jane Austin? Pride and Prejudice is definitly worth the time that is spent reading it. It's one of my favorite books ever!

Um, I'm pretty sure you did vote for me! And thank you so much! I hope I win as well, but there are lots of wonderfully qualified people that should win as well, so it will be okay if I don't win. I mean, Brooke and Smriti are amazing! I hope you win one of the positions you want as well!

I'm working on sewing a dress and a top right now, for 4-H. I love acting!!!! It is so much fun! And its alot more fun doing it in a volunteer thing, where there is alot less pressure.

I love singing too! Oh my gosh, I would love to join a youth choir, but unfortunately I live in small town... So that doesn't work very well. I play the piano as well, do you? I absolutely LOVE it. 

It is very nice to meet you too!!!

Rosie

Hey Cailynn! *waves like a crazy person*

• Posted at:

"Try  to  be  like  a  turtle -at  ease  in  your  own  shell."  ~  Bill  Copelan

"We  can't  help  everyone,  but  everyone  can  help  someone."  ~  Ronald  Reagan

Rosie <3

Front sm

lionred89

aka LionShip1

Bekah: Hello!! AAWWW shucks!!! I LOVE your name too!! Not too many Bekahs around here! I like to sing country,pop,soul,blues,hehe...rap!!! You name it! Maybe you'll see a piece of artwork by me someday!!! I LOVE to write Amian's and adventureous kind of stuff... even a little bit of romance, which is kind of weird for me because I don't really like romance all that much, but when you're writing an Amian I guess you kinda have to put a little bit of romance it there.. I guess.... Hehe! LOL!! What stuff do you like to write??? What kind of music do you listen to and like to sing?? Nice meeting you too!!!!

~ Cailynn  
  • Posted at:

Front sm

amethyststorm20

aka AmbitiousAmethyst47

Mariana and Cailynn,

Could you pretty please vote for me in the Ekaterina elections??? It would mean alot to me!!!! The link is in my signature!!!! Thank you so much!

Rosie 
  • Posted at:

Rosie <3

Front sm

fallinggale12

aka AgentCaptain84

Branch: Lucian

Hey, Bekah!! Well let's see..... I am 14 years old and my main interest.... Well I have so many main interests..... I'm going to post it later when I get my laptop at my house. My mom won't let me bring my laptop here :( So I'm using my brother's IPad.
  • Posted at:

fallinggale12 aka AgentCaptain84

"Do it with your dying will."

CLASSIFIED

Rose~ Haha, I know. I love Bast. MROW.  Well, since you mention it, I guess I like Sadie okay as long as Carter is right there to balance her out... he is a little bland, but okay, so I found his avatar warrior cool. =P Thoth is probably my all time favorite. Love that accent! (I'm Southern, so, yeah.)
Glad to hear that Ranger's Apprentice continues to be great! =D Emily of Deep Valley is actually an older book. It's by Maud Hart Lovelace. If you've heard of/read any "Betsy-Tacy" books, it's by the same author, for older children. It's a beautiful love story. I don't like cheap, purely physical romance, and so this one was great for me. It's funny, too. =D
Evidence Not Seen is a missionary biography. So, if you aren't really into that sort of thing... It's about a woman who was put into an Indonesian prison camp during WW2, and her life there. Some of the ways that she survived are really miraculous! If you like war stories, and don't mind a heavy Christian background in the book, you'd like it. It's by Darlene (I don't care for that name) Rose Deibler.

I'll check out some of those books you mentioned! (I do have one question though: Are they okay, romance wise? I'm not a total hater on romance; I like a little, but I don't like it heavy.)  Yes, I've read Anne of Green Gables! I love those! And I've read two Jane Austen: Pride and Prejudice, and Emma. And I started Sense and Sensibility. Those are great too! Talk about well crafted books.

I hope your sewing projects go well! The latest thing I sewed was... let me think... ah! My Easter skirt. Yeah, that was a while ago. =P But my family's moving, and I haven't had time for much sewing. I'll get back into it soon, though!

Yes, I play the piano! Piano, fiddle, a teensy bit of guitar, and that's pretty much it. Because of my piano training, I can pick up any instrument and doodle with it, but the only thing I'm any good at yet is piano. I just started fiddle. I'm loving it so far!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

@Mariana, (hey, your name is from Shakespeare, right? Measure For Measure, I think. Cool!)

YAYAYAY! 15!!! Yup, that's how I felt! I'm feeling better now, since you and a few others spoke up. =D
Wow, art, writing, music, and just plain randomness? Kindred spirit, right here! I love randomness. And being goofy. My family just doesn't get me sometimes... I hate a lot of tension, so I always try to lighten it up, and most of the time I can get at least SOMEONE to laugh. =D
Nice to meet you, Mariana! Welcome to the chatroom!
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Cailynn,

Oh, thanks! =)

Yup, I sing anything. I even sing when I'm supposed to be talking. I sound like an opera. =P I sing while I'm washing dishes, I sing while I'm doing schoolwork, (I'm homeschooled), I sing while I'm in the shower, I hum while I'm reading... you name it, I sing it. =D Nice to know a fellow warbler. ;)

Same here!!!! I don't really like a ton of romance all the much, but yeah. When I'm writing about Ian Kabra or something, I have to put in Amy, and that means a little romance. Haha! I write all kinds of stuff, depending on my mood. Short stories, satires, poems, songs (sometimes), fan fiction, stuff like that. I've even started a couple of novels, but I never get past the first chapter. On one, I have this AWESOME prologue, but I don't know where to go with it.
I write like J.R.R. Tolkein... I write and I don't even know where I'm going with it. When Tolkein was writing Lord of the Rings, did you know that when the hobbits reached The Prancing Pony, the author himself, didn't know who Strider was? He just put him in because he sounded cool. And then he ended up a major character. =D (Rabbit trail, I guess, but I thought it was an interesting bit of trivia.)  =D

I sing classical, pop, movie soundtrack, opera, country, anything really... I have this music book I put together, that has the piano sheet music and lyrics for a TON of different songs and sountrack, in a LOT of different categories. I love it so much... It is the absolute last thing that I'm packing up as we're moving. But I think my brother is getting sick of hearing "The Call" by Regina Spektor warbled by moi all day long, just because it's fun. Actually, right now I'm singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" a lot, because that's my auditon piece for the choir I'm hoping to join. I can sing on the same low pitch as Judy Garland on a good day. =D I'm terrible at singing high, but that doesn't stop me singing Phantom of the Opera soundtrack all the time.
What's your favorite song to sing? (Or listen too.)
TTYL!
~Bekah

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Hey Hydra! Yeah, as soon as you can, get back on here! I'd love to hear more about you. Nice to meet you! (Ooooh, I LOVE iPads.)
  • Posted at:

Front sm

whitephoenix105

aka JadeJasmine11

Bekah,

YOOO HOO!!! Wow! It's glad to know that I have somthing in common!! (Wait, did I already say that?)  Oh well.
Any way, Yeah... I have had some pretty fun moments.

here are some:
1. I take ALL those free samples in food stores, while the person handing them out is like "WHAT? Take one please!!!"
2. When it's quiet, I say, "Awkward silence." 
3. I get excited when I see Mickey Mouse just to see how people react.

There's alot more, but it would take up the whole page!! Ha HA!
I have a question for you: Do you live in the U.S., cuz I do! Just wondering!

-Mariana        

• Posted at:

Mariana

Look at this:

Look at this too!!!!!:

Front sm

lionred89

aka LionShip1

Bekah,

I always have to put romance in when it comes to Amy and Ian and Evan and Amy! *shudders* Are you Evamy?? I'm TOTALLY Amian!! 

Singing is like an escape route for me! No I didn't know that! I LOVE Phantom of the Opera!!! I sing that all the time!!!  I sing Blown Away by Carrie Underwood constantly!! I sing Wanted by Hunter Hayes alot too!! But I sing Lift Me Up, Bound To You, and I Will Be by Christina Aguilera all the time!!!

Do you watch American Idol??? I do! This season was amazing!! There was this girl Jessica and she blew me away she was so good!!! I can't get her voice out of my head! Especially with 1 one the songs she did! Along with a guy named Joshua who was on that show! They had extroardinary talent!!

~ Cailynn 
  • Posted at:

Front sm

fallinggale12

aka AgentCaptain84

Hey! So my main interests are: Badminton, The MB, and reading. Those are the main three things that I do everyday. no matter what happens, I will always do all of them. Well, if I'm not abroad in an airplane
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Hey Cailynn!

NO, I am NOT Evamy! I don't hate Evamys or anything, but I don't like Evan that much. His character is just kind of flat. No spice. I LOVE Ian, and I LOVE Jake. Jake is awesome! He's a good guy, too! All the "mean" stuff he did in the books? Any other decent law abiding person would have done the same thing if they hadn't known all about the Cahills! And after he learned about the hostages, he was a lot better. Do you agree? I like Ian too. I think that Amian was a cute idea, and I liked it, but there's just too much bad memories and past and prejudice for them to actually get together. =( So I'm a Jamy. =D

Yeah, whenever I'm not feeling well, I just sing. It helps! And I can always find a song that fits my mood, and helps me feel better. =D
No, I haven't watched American Idol... my family doesn't have T.V.. We have a monitor and DVD player, but none of us are really that interested in most of the programs, so we never got T.V.   But I have heard a little about American Idol. (I have friends that watch it.) Wow! I may have to look up this season on YouTube and see if there's and videos of those people!
Have you ever listened to Josh Groban? I think he has an amazing voice. It's... yeah, angelic. =D Seriously, it's beautiful! My brother can't stand him though, because he says he's TOO good. He always makes fun of Josh Groban, and though I don't agree, it's funny. =D

"The PHAAAAAAAAAAAANTOM Of the opera is noooooooow your maasterrmiiiiiiiiiind....." "No more talk of daarknessss, forget these wild-eyed feeaaaars... I'm heeeere, nothing can harm youuu, your fears are far behind youuuuu..."
Yeah, I love Phantom of the Opera. I hate that one scene... the "Don Juan" scene... It was just weird and, I thought, innapropriate. But, the rest of it, I love! =) What's your favorite song off of there? I can't decide between the main theme, "Angel of Music/The Mirror", and "All I Ask of You". They're all so beautiful!

~Bekah
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Hey Cea-Cea!

I thought that I had already responded to you... it must not have gone through. Oh well.

That's neat! Glad to meet you! Yeah, I agree. Never to old for a great website! =D
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

I'm Olivia, Bekah, and I am 14 going on 15. My main interest is reading fiction books and my Bible, I write books but there not published yet, and I'm a natural at playing a saxophone. Love is better than people who hate because the people who love have something worth fighting for.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

amethyststorm20

aka AmbitiousAmethyst47

Bekah~

Bast was like the best mother figure ever, like Chiron in the Percy Jackson series. Sadie and Carter balanced each other out perfectly, though Carters warrior avatar was awesome!!! Thoth was pretty cool, he wasn't in the books enough I don't think... But all cool.

Oh yes it does! You have to read the rest!!! It's amazing! I think they just keep getting better and better... Wait till you get to the "Kings of Cromwell" I think thats what its called... You will be shocked! Hmm... I will have to see if our library has that... I'm good with older books! They're really quite nice! You know the Emily of Newmoon series by L.M. Montgomery? I have to read that again... The last couple days I have had that urge... lol

Hmm... I will have to check out Evidence Not Seen... Those books can be really good! And yes war stories are good, and heavy Christian backrounds are all good! Actually much better than not having them. You know, I never liked Darlene for a name either... I'm much more of a Katherine(It must be spelled with a "K!"), or Elizabeth, or you know, some of those more old fashioned names.

Hmm... Well the Heist Society is quite good with the romance, I like lots of it, so when I am asking for more, my bff Eliana says its just perfect. And she is about like you in that sense. Um, Virals is good with the romance too, its very action-packed so when there are little breaks for romance, I think its perfect. Um, there is a little bit more than the Heist Society, but its all good! Oh my gosh!!! I love Emma as well! The un-abridged version is sooooooooo good!!! But I've read Pride and Prejudice so many times!! When I get to a book store again, I will get Sense and Sensibility! Lol Eliana has it, but she lives in Florida so I can't really pop over and borrow it... :p

Have you read the Hunger Games??? Please tell me you're team Peeta if you did... I mean, I spent the whole time Arianna was reading the books switching her over to Team Peeta... It was fairly fruitful in the end! :P

Lol well the sewing projects or going... I like it, but when it's summer time you would much rather be outside!!!

I LOVE Piano!!! That's the only instrument I can play right now, but when I have piano mastered, I want to look at violin and a few other instruments. Well I hope you get quite good at the fiddle! I've heard that it is a fun instrument to play!!!

Rosie 
  • Posted at:

Rosie <3

Front sm

amethyststorm20

aka AmbitiousAmethyst47

Cailynn~

I love singing too! Oh my gosh, my younger siblings are obsessed with Phantom of the Opera, I mean I love it! The songs are so beautiful! But when you hear it 24/7, my goodness you can get tired of it! I am working with my Piano/voice teacher right now on the Music of the Night! It is so pretty! And I love the Angel of Music and All I ask of you. Those are probably my favorites... Oh my gosh! I love Hunter Hayes! He is so cute first of all, he sounds like Rascal Flatts(I love them as well) and he has the prettiest song ever! Carrie Underwood is awesome too!!! 

I don't really have cable or dish or anthing, so we just watch the local channels on our bunny ears... |-( but I have been watching Duets... And they have some amazing talent as well!!!

Rosie 
  • Posted at:

Rosie <3

CLASSIFIED

Hey Mariana!

Haha! Those are hilarious. When ever there's a quiet moment in the middle of something, I always quote Night at the Museum 2, and say "Well, thith ith awkward." =D Yeah, I get really excited whenever I see something "My Little Pony" related, just to embarass my older sister. My brother thinks it's funny. =D It's really fun...

I just LOVE being goofy. And seriously! It comes in handy. My dad says I'm a blessing, because I can usually stop sibling-squabbles and stuff like that by saying or doing something really random. =D

Yes, I live in the U.S.! Montana right now, and I'm moving to Virgina in two weeks. AAACK! I'm not ready.

~Bekah

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

@Hey Hydra! (Is that what you go by on the MB?)

Badminton is fun! I don't play it a lot, but I have before. I'm not very good at it... but yeah, it's fun. Basketball is more my thing! I'm pretty good at that. I also love volleyball, but I'm still working on my skills in that area. =P

I love the Message Board! I'm trying to start limiting my time on here, just so it doesn't totally take over my life. =D But I'm not limiting it so I won't hardly ever be on here. Just limiting it to about once a day. It's really fun!

READING. I LOVE reading! I actually have a book review blog, but I don't think the moderators want me to put a link to it on here, so I won't. What genre of book do you like best? I can't decide between fantasy and historical fiction. I have absolute favorite characters from each! Ron, from Harry Potter, the Reb, from The Reb and the Redcoats, Taran, from The Prydain Chronicles, Rab, from Johnny Tremain, Leo, from The Heroes of Olympus, and last but by no means least... Legolas, from Lord of the Rings! And Faramir. And Merry. And Pippin. And Eomer. And Galadriel. I have lots of favorite characters from lots of different books! What books and what characters are your absolute favorites?

~Bekah
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Hi Bekah!! I'm 17, so never mind the age thing.:} I am always getting teased. I'm Star. What is your fav book series? who is your fav singer? :}

~*Star
  • Posted at:

Front sm

lionred89

aka LionShip1

Hey Bekah!!!! I'm Amian! Although Shrubian does sound like a good idea too!!! Hehe.. :D You're completely right about Jake! I totally and 100% agree with you!! But I'll always be Amian!!

Singing helps everything!!!! I sing whether I'm angry, sad, happy, I always sing depending on my mood and it helps when you've got songs that will help you!!! Ooohhhhh!!!!!!!!!! But Their voices were so good this season!!!! I've never heard of Josh Groban.

My favorite is definately All I Ask Of You!!!!

~ Cailynn    
  • Posted at:

Front sm

fallinggale12

aka AgentCaptain84

Yeah that's actually my real name. I also love volleyball! The thing is, our mother won't let us play volleyball because you know.... in our village we don't usually go to the court because it's always close, so we play in the streets and the ball keeps on going all the way to the neighbor's garden, so we don't really... you know

I started during august something, I always check in the MB if possible, which is everyday, but not really last Feb, because my mom suggested about extra curricular activities and stuff like that.

My favorite genre is adventure or fantasy. I don't really read that much anymore, firstly because I have no other books to read, secondly, our family is working on transferring to a new village, and they are constructing it right now, so they are losing out of money. My favorite books.. okay... Chip from The Missing Series, Reyna from Heroes of Olympus/PJO (Although I still ship Jasper or Jason x Piper), Amy from The 39 Clues, Johanna or Katniss from The Hunger Games, Rachel from the Beyonders Series, Bast from Kane Chronicles. I have so many other books and characters, but I can't remember the others. Who's your favorite artist and song? My favorite artist/band is: The Band Perry, Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, The Civil Wars and Katy Perry. My favorite song is: Safe and Sound. Right now Teardrops on my Guitar is stuck in my head! Yeah, I know that was like 6 years ago bu it's stuck in my head because it's always in the radio.
  • Posted at:

Front sm

lionred89

aka LionShip1

~ Rosie~

I understand that!! If you listen to anything 24/7 it can get pretty tiring to listen to!!!! I LOVE Hunter Hayes!!!!! He's really cute!!! YAY!!!! You think he's cute too!!! I'm not the only one!!!! I LOVE Rascal Flatts as well!!! He does have the prettiest song ever!!! Carrie Underwood is probably one of my favorite country singers ever!! Well, besides Hunter Hayes!! I LOVE Taylor Swift!!!! Do you??? What about Sugarland??? I LOVE their song Stay!!!!! It made me cry the first time I ever listened to that song!!!!!

~ Cailynn   
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Hey Olivia!

Nice to meet you! Another book lover? Welcome to the club! =D I like reading my Bible too. I should read it more often than I do. I write books, but have never gotten past the first chapter or so... I've decided to focus on short stories! And poems. Stuff that I don't need to work on for as long, because my attention span is SO short. Saxaphone? Cool! Those sound really neat when you can play them well.
I like what you said about love! That's so true. =)

~Bekah
  • Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Hey Rosie!

Oh definitely! I like Chiron just a wee bit better, but Bast is way cool. (haha, I don't even sound like me there in that last bit of sentence... I sound like Jonah Wizard.)

I love the Emily of New Moon series! Maybe people will think me weird, but... I liked Emily better then Anne... =D There, the dreadful secret is out! I can just relate to Emily more. Anne's too... dreamy? I LOVE Anne, and her folks, but I like Emily as a person better. In those books, Perry is so funny. =D I almost wish he had married Emily... that would have been a hilarious match. Don't you agree?

Old fashioned names are great! As long as they're long, and very Victorian sounding. Gwyndolyn, Violetta, Victoria, ELizabeth, Katherine, those are all really pretty. Okay, Gwendolyn might sound a bit odd nowadays, but it's still pretty!

Okay, I'll definitely have to check out the Heist Society and Virals!

No, I actually haven't read The Hunger Games yet. My mom didn't want me to at first, because they're so violent. And I really want to respect her in that! So I have. And now she says that I can read them probably this summer or fall. From what I've heard, Peeta and Gale are both great... so I don't know. =D People always say that Peeta is really kind and compassionate, but my brother who saw the movie said that Gale's moral character is actually really good. So I have no idea. =D
From pics, I think Gale looks good, but that's my inner really silly teenage girl speaking... cause I like dark haired guys in movies. =P I try not to be really silly that way, cause it's probably not the best for me to obsess on that, but sometimes I can't help it. The only blonde I ever really, really, really, liked, was Legolas. And MAN, but my brother rags on me for that! (He says Orlando Bloom is just stuck in movies to satisfy the teenage girls.) =P Oh well.
Back to serious subjects!

Ooh, I agree on the summer thing! I love summer. Problem is... my family's moving to VA, where the humidity is really high. =P Yikes. But I'll bear it, and get used to it. I was raised in AL, so surely I can adjust soon! (My family has moved a lot.)

Fiddle is really fun to play! And it SO helps if you know piano, because then you know all the basic music stuff. My favorite fiddle tune is "Liberty". You should listen to a version of it! It's really pretty.

TTYL!
~Bekah

• Posted at:

CLASSIFIED

Hey Star!

Welcome to the chatroom! Wow, 17?? That makes me feel better! =D

My favorite book series.... oh bother. I have a lot! But right now, probably Heroes of Olympus, Lord of the Rings, and 39 Clues. My favorite singer... I don't really have a favorite singer, but I have a bunch of favorite songs, by favorite singers! The Call, by Regina Spektor; Bless the Broken Road, by Rascal Flatts; When She Loved Me, by Sarah MacLanahan; (something like that), Larger Than Life, by the Backstreet Boys; (call me crazy, but I love the rythm and harmonies on that one!) All the Right Moves, by OneRepublic; September, and Let's Groove, by Earth, Wind and Fire; and a bunch of others!
What about you?

~Bekah
  • Posted at:

Front sm

whitephoenix105

aka JadeJasmine11

Bekah,

Your's is even funnier than mine! HAHA! It's cool that your moving to Virgina, closer to me... sort of. Cuz I live in Florida. It's pretty cool to live here in the winter, everything is so beuatiful and nice, and the weather is perfect!! But in the summer, it's awful! It's WAY too hot! it somtimes gets to 100 degrees, seriously!!!!!!! And what's worse is the bugs and mosquitos! So yeah, Florida's cool and all, but not so great in the summer. That's why it's usually quiet and not so many torists this time of year.

Which brings up another point: I AM OBSESSED WITH DISNEY (CLASSIC DISNEY).
Just wondering if you're obsessed with other stuff too? 

See ya,
Mariana       
  • Posted at:

Mariana

Look at this:

Look at this too!!!!!:

CLASSIFIED

@Mariana,

...am I obsessed with Disney or anything like that?... "Sire! Look what you've done! You've gone and broken your mother's mirror!"..."Mummy!" *starts sucking his thumb*.  "Oh! I say! That's P.J. to a T! Let me try... *ahem*... Too late to be known as John the first he's sure to be known as John the *eeerrghkkkkk!!!!!!*" 
I love old Disney cartoons!! =D Robin Hood is probably my favorite. And... don't tell anyone, but... I'm also obsessed with... *ahem* My Little Pony. *ahem*. ... It's embarrassing... I do it to annoy my sister, and I got hooked. =P They're hilarious! Full of my kind of humor! Please don't judge me until YOU watch a couple of the newer ones. They're on YouTube! If you found this last paragraph horribly juvenile, you can ignore it. =P

~Bekah
  • Posted at:

Front sm

whitephoenix105

aka JadeJasmine11

@Bekah:

OH MY GOSH!!! THAT"S TOO FUNNY!! (I'm not making fun of you) I LOVE IT!!!!! I love "Robin hood" One of my favorites! But my FAVORITE, favorite, is *drumroll*.......................................................... FANTASIA!!!!!
Some people thinks it's super boring because there's no words, but I love the music and how they contected the cartoons with it!!!!!
But yeah, you should see my room. Disney themed posters and collections! My life long dream is to work for Disney Animation Studios!! Or a Disney Imagineer! I love creating cartoons and creative ideas!

Oh, and what you said about ---> My little pony <--- Don't worry about it! I still play that kind of stuff with my 8 year old sister and somtimes I kinda enjoy it. I don't judge people by the way. I have my own wierd intrests (like watching "Alvin in the chipmunks" three times in a row), so yeah, I don't think that anyone can be weirder than me. ;D

-Mariana      

• Posted at:

Mariana

Look at this:

Look at this too!!!!!:

Front sm

talentedfairy1

aka CheerfulSeeker1

HI!!! I'm just checking in!!!

Cea-Cea
  • Posted at:

Princess Cea-Cea

An author in training

Adventurer of Middle Earth

Daughter of Poseidon

Queen of Narnia

WWJD?

CLASSIFIED

Hey Mariana!

Yup! Gotta love Robin Hood. =D I've actually never seen Fantasia! I really should, sometime. Do you like the cartoon Jungle Book?? I love that one too... "Truuussssssssst in meeeeeeeee......."  I have a friend who's like 20, and he and his little brother can do the whole nonsense back-and forth yabadabadoo stuff that Baloo and King Louis do. It's hilarious! They don't miss a beat. =D

Haha, that's nice to know. =P I love weird interests. Seriously, if everyone were interested in the same things, it would be a boring world! Don't you agree? =D

I love Alvin and the Chipmunks too... "Is this his house?" "No, it's his garbage can." "Ooooooohhhhh....."

~Bekah
  • Posted at:

Front sm

whitephoenix105

aka JadeJasmine11

@Bekah:

I LOVE the cartoon Jungle Book too!!!! I remember watching it all the time when I was little!!! I used to sit in front of the TV watching Disney Cartoons and eating my PB&J with crackers. *sighs* those were the days...
I still watch them alot though. They never get old, cuz they're the "classics"! 

I also have a question for you: Do you know who "Oswald the Lucky Rabbit" is? Only true Disney freaks know this! I do! It's ok if you don't know though :)

And I agree with you about the wierd intrests. The world would be the same and no one would get anywhere in life! We wouldn't even have cars,TV, cellphones, etc. ect.!! But yeah, wierd intrests also include randomness. For example: Putting a banana sticker on our forhead and walk around the store with it. HAHA, loved every moment! If you think really hard I bet I could think of one way this would be useful to people....*thinking* Um... I'll think later, this is taking way too long to figure out ;D 

But yeah, you should definatly see Fantasia!!!! The begining may seem boring but, "TRRRRUUUUSSSSSSSST in MMMMEEEE" just watch the whole thing and you'll definatly like Love it!!

-Mariana
P.S. Does the summer get really hot where you live? Because here in Florida, it's like a burning oven!!!! 100 degrees F (farinhiet) somtimes!!!! >:P     
  • Posted at:

Mariana

Look at this:

Look at this too!!!!!:

CLASSIFIED

Hey Mariana!

Yay! Yeah, The Jungle Book is a favorite of mine. =D And they sure don't get old! I watched the first Pirates of the Carribean three times over a long period of time, and I was already sick of it, but I've watched Robin Hood, the Jungle Book, The Aristocats, The Rescuers, etc., for YEARS, and I'm still not sick of them!

Haha, sorry. I don't know who Oswald the Lucky Rabbit is. =P But! I decided that I would answer honestly, then go look him up! So I did. And now I know. =D Hurrah!

Hahahaha, I'm going to have to try the banana sticker... if my sister will put up with it. She'll probably pretend that we're not related or something. =D She is SO the dignified, un-goofy, proper, type, ya know? She's fun, but she doesn't like THAT kind of fun. *sigh*. At least my dad is like me. He's where I inherited the whole love-of-goofy-things-thing anyway! My mom is more like my older sister. I love 'em anyway, though!

Have you listened to anything by Brian Regan? (the commedian?) Except for a few brief mild swear words, his stuff is great! Sometimes he overdoes a piece when he's getting a lot of laughs, but he's still hilarious. Most of my family LOVES his stuff. (Except my older sister, doncha know. ) =P

About the weather... well, where I am right this second, the summers get pretty hot! Montana summers are in the 90's, but there's so little humidity that its more bearable. Where I'm moving to in 3 days (Virginia) the humidity is higher, and the summer temperatures are about the same. =P  So it's not going to be very fun... but Florida sounds WAY worse! I have a really good friend who lives there, and they are always making jokes about how awful Florida summers are. =D I feel for you, my friend. Yowza... 100 degrees F????? *shudder* yowch. =D

Well, TTYL!

~Bekah
  • Posted at:

Front sm

amethyststorm20

aka AmbitiousAmethyst47

Cailynn~ Yea... it is so bad! I still love the songs especially All I Ask of You... but The Phantom of the Opera song is about to drive me crazy!!! Anywho... Hunter Hayes is AWESOME!!!!!! Rascal Flatts is like AMAZING!!!! Carrie Underwood is INCREDIBLE!!!!! Taylor Swift is... is... STUPENDOUS!!!! And Sugarland..... wow... I've run out of great words to use... Stay is really sad, its made me cry too. I can't really pick a favorite song by them though... Hmmm... So what are some of your hobbies?!

Rosie 
  • Posted at:

Rosie <3

1 ,