Front sm

wolfdevious1

aka WolfDevious14

Branch: Janus

It's been quite awhile since I dropped in on this place. I doubt there are too many people that would know me still hanging around. But I figured I'd take a look at what this place is up to these days. It's crazy- I first posted on these forums when I was in fifth grade. FIFTH GRADE Y'ALL. And now I'm basically getting ready to head off to college. That's absolutely insane.

My presence on this site has been off-and-on throughout the years, but there's no doubt it's made a huge impact on my life. When I felt alone, lame, and insecure, I could come on the forums and talk with other people who shared similar interests and humor as I did. And I think that's something incredible, that I could have a stronger connection to strangers on the internet than kids I went to school with. This site allowed me to express myself and my creativity through writing, a passion of mine and a skill I've honed through the years. I don't mean to toot my own horn, especially since this post probably comes across as rambling and disjointed, but my writing (and by extension, spoken eloquence) is a talent my teachers and peers have come to recognize me before. And all because I wrote fanfic and roleplayed.

I guess what I'm trying to say boils down to this: you done did good, 39 Clues Forum. You done did good.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I would put a clever joke here, but I can't think of one.

Professional MB Ghost

Would Like an All-Purpose Cleaner for Life

Proud Bisexual     

- Daniel

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Branch: Lucian

Cool.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Raven

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Weird.  That's gonna be me one day. "I came here in 6th grade and now I'm so old...." nice of yoou to come back and check up on us.

• Posted at:

BRACHA

Life's tough. I'm tougher.

I wish  all the misery, pain, worries, EVERYTHING, time itself, would stop, just pause a bit...

Front sm

dogyellow583

Branch: Ekaterina

Probably the one person who knew you before who you didn't want to see, but I'm still here o.o good luck in your last year of highschool :D

• Posted at:

christy ~ i'm scared for you. freaking out. i want to just know you're okay... alive...~

Front sm

cutewolf230

Hey daniel!

• Posted at:

H  L

A  O

Catholic 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages, and over 2,100 posts.

#RememberHurricane

So not Luana.

Front sm

spyunicorn1

aka FieryLucian3

throwback to when I joined back in fifth grade and im going into 11th now o_o

anyway it's so cool to see how this site has impacted everyone over the years! good luck with your senior year and . . . it's glad to see you're alive xD

• Posted at:

Chu |child of lyzzy + keir :D

professional craftinator.

#NeverAgain | #SayNoToRacism | #MeToo

"In 2022, who was best man at Dan and Phil's wedding?"

"A terrifying hybrid of of Chris and PJ."

"Correct!"

#It's A Chain Reaction of Compassion

Front sm

breakingbeastly261

Hey. I feel the same way lol. I haven't been on here in years.

• Posted at: