Front sm

ivorymermaid577

Branch: Janus

Hi guys! Fill out this information, and Ill tell you what your life would be like if you attended Hogwarts! These will be mostly either HP era or Marauders Era, but I can try Cursed Child era too if you want that.

First name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Who is your favorite HP character:

Who is your least favorite character:

Favorite class at real school:

Favorite Hogwarts Professor:

I'll do myself as an example of what it will look like when finished:

IVORYMERMAID577 would be a Slytherin girl named Kendra, Cornelia, or Katie. She would be tall with short brown hair and big brown eyes, and she'd be pure-blood, though wouldn't pay much attention to blood status. She would have a pet rat. My best class would be Divination, and my worst class would be Transfiguration. I'd make good grades at Hogwarts but not straight O's. My best friend would be Padma Patil, and we'd be in the friend group of Lavender Brown and Parvati Patil. I would also be considered a friend by Luna Lovegood because I read the Quibbler and am nice to her. I'd have a big crush on Fred Weasley and maybe would date him for a little while but would go to the Yule Ball with a boy from Durmstrang while Fred went with Angelina Johnson. I'd be really really sad when Fred died, though. Luna, Lavender, and the Patil twins would vouch for me to join Dumbledore's Army even though I'm a Slytherin, and even Ron Weasley eventually comes around to trust me (though he keeps saying I'll betray them, at first). When the D.A. gets discovered and myself a member of it, the Inquistorial Squad and some other Slytherins would probably bully me some but it would blow over. I'd fight in the Battle of Hogwarts and help other people who look like they're about to lose a duel or get killed or something. My favorite professor would be Flitwick, and he would like me + wish I was in Ravenclaw. McGonagall might not like me all that much but she would respect me for being a good person. Besides Dumbledore's Army, my extracurriculars would be Divination Club, Arithmancy Club, and Art Club. After graduating Hogwarts, I'd become an aurologist and marry Justin Finch-Fletchly. I'd become friends as an adult with Dudley Dursley and his family, since Dudley reformed. I'd have three kids around the age of Harry's.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

☆ Alessandra ☆

Slytherin, District Six, Amity, Daughter of Zeus, Baratheon

Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Branch: Lucian

First name: Rad

Personality: curious, fun loving and rude

Appearance: short, short black hair, hazel eyes, pale with glasses

Who is your favorite HP character: Luna Lovegood

Who is your least favorite character: Ginny Weasley

Favorite class at real school: History/Social Studies

Favorite Hogwarts Professor: Professor Hagrid

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

(30) Nickname: Rad - 8818

i might not be on very much, I am not working on a book titled Nina Down Under

Front sm

ivorymermaid577

Rad: you would be a Ravenclaw boy named Robert/Rob, Roger, or Robin. You'd be short with black hair and glasses-- kind of look like Harry, honestly! Except for the eyes, etc. You would be best friends with Terry Boot, Micheal Corner, and Anthony Goldstein, and you could have a long-term romantic relationship with Luna Lovegood. She really values you, and, even if you're not interested in dating her, you'd be close. You'd be really good at , Arithmancy and be towards the top of your class in general. Herbology would challenge you the most out of your classes, but Professor Sprout knows you're trying and helps you. Your extracurriculars would probably be Dueling Club and being a Chaser for the Ravenclaw Quidditch team. You'd be a member of Dumbledore's Army and fight in the Battle of Hogwarts. If you survived the battle, you might marry one of Cho Chang's friends (Su Li, Mandy Brocklehurst, etc.) or even Cho herself! You'd work at the Ministry of Magic.

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Awesome!

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

(30) Nickname: Rad - 8818

i might not be on very much, I am not working on a book titled Nina Down Under

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Just saying I'm not a fan of HP so I'm just doing this to see how much I'll understand

First name: Bracha

Personality: Dark, weird, witty, and quiet

Appearance: Average height, medium length glod-blond hair, dark blue eyes, pale, freckles

Who is your favorite HP character: None

Who is your least favorite HP character: Um... everyone?

Favorite class at real school: American History

Favorite Hogwarts Proffesor: I don't know any

• Posted at:

Bracha

Home is behind, the world ahead, and there are many paths to tread.

Through shadows to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight.

Front sm

ivorymermaid577

Hi Bracha! Thanks for coming; let me know if there's anything confusing! Your persona is a bit darker, like Snape or Malfoy. I hope you like it. It was interesting to write!

Bracha, you'd be a Slytherin girl named Bianca, Blanca, or Brooke. I can see you as pureblood or at least from a highly magical family, but not a distinctly evil one. You'd probably have some chances to join Voldemort, though, if you're into that (LOL). You'd get on really well with Professor Snape. Your best friend is Pansy Parkinson, and you've been asked out at some point by Crabbe, Goyle, and Marcus Flint. You go to the Yule Ball with Goyle. Draco Malfoy would think you're pretty. Your best class would be potions, and the hardest for you would be Care of Magical Creatures. You'd get okay grades: again, the best would be from potions because of your relationship with Snape and enthusaism for the subject matter. In fifth year, you'd join the Inquistorial Squad but think twice before exposing Dumbledore's Army and in fact keep it to yourself when you figure out the DA meeting place before Malfoy or Umbridge does. Your extracurriculars would include Potions Club and Gobstones Club, maybe Art Club, too. You would have a pet cat. At the Battle of Hogwarts, you can either fight for Voldemort, if you chose to join him earlier, or you can work to protect all the non-Voldemort Slytherins in the dungeons. After the Battle, you'd become an advanced potion maker and sometimes curse-breaker who goes on adventures (think Lockhart but not lying about it, haha) with a small group of friends. You could marry one of your Slytherin housemates.

• Posted at:

☆ Alessandra ☆