Front sm

captaineagle39

aka CaptainEagle39

Branch: Lucian

As you all know, after our desperate pleas and efforts, we have an active Mod back on the MB. After all our threads, posts, and emails, we've finally done it. I am proud of all of us for letting our voices be heard, and for achieving the change we were seeking. Most importantly, this is also a HUGE thanks to Scholastic and our new Mod Becky. I emailed Scholastic several times, and while I am grateful to them for responding, I never honestly expected any real change from my efforts. So while our goal is achieved, our efforts are not over. Scholastic did their part by providing us a Mod, and now we have to do ours by staying as active as we can for as long as we can. So I thank you, my fellow MBers for your efforts, I thank you, Scholastic, for putting life back into our MB, and I welcome you, Admin Becky, to the 39 clues MB. Long live the MB. (P.S. If you read this Becky, please restart the Agent of the Week, we all loved that. Thanks!)

CaptainEagle39

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"We are more than merely Lucian, Janus, Ekaterina, Tomas, and Madrigal.

We are all Cahills..." 

-William McIntyre

Front sm

proudcat90

Branch: Ekaterina

All hail Admin Becky! Big thanks to Scholastic for listening to us!

• Posted at:

BRACHA!!!!!

SliGhtLy BonKerS

#FORUMLIVESON

Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.

-Lemony Snicket

Front sm

dogyellow583

:D so glad to see Admin Becky joining the MB again

• Posted at:

Christy ~  currently trying to figure out what’s wrong with me 

Front sm

dogyellow583

:D so glad to see Admin Becky joining the MB again

• Posted at: