Front sm

ivorymoonlight104

Branch: Janus

I want to do the puzzles on the collectible cards from my books but the page is stuck and won't load! My internet is perfectly connected and all other pages and sites work. I already tried doing it on other browsers and even devices only to get the same result. My adobe flash is turned on and allowed on the site and I also have WebGL (which recently replaced Unity, even though I have unity too.) I've also tried clearing my browser's history and cache, uninstalling and reinstaling, but no resluts! In addition to that, even though i finished the first mission for Vesper's vs Cahills, there is no check mark next to the mission name no matter what I do. I already sent an email to scholastic through their "contact us" page but have gotten no result. Please help!!! It's so frustrating and I'm just trying to enjoy the games and books!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I can tell you that you will have your hearts broken more by the people you love than by the people you hate. But you must still dare to love. The rewards are worth far more than the risks.” ― Margaret Peterson Haddix, Into the Gauntlet