Front sm

compasspaw43

Branch: Ekaterina

Admit it. No one is truly happy 24/7. I want you to list 3+ things you like/admire about yourself or that you feel are important positive qualities of you and your personality. When you feel angry or upset or doubting yourself or flat out frustrated, look at this post. Look at the positive things about you and how they effect you and how awesome YOU are. When you read your list, however short or long it may be, you should know that you are loved and that you have unique qualities that make you, you. 

Here's my little list:

-I like that I'm a hard worker 

-That I can forgive

-That I can rock a cowboy hat

now make your own list. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

:

: S

Front sm

wrestlingreader13

aka WrestlingReading2

Branch: Lucian

1) I play video games in my free time

2) I am delusional  and believe I am god  

3) I like pointing out negatives in people

• Posted at:

aka WrestlingReading2

(29) Nickname: Rad - 7749

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Alrighty.

1. I am weird. and that's not a bad thing.

2. I try to make other people happy.

3. I love video games.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

dragonbook402

1. I like kiddie shows

2. I guess I'm good at creating stories

3. I like to make new friends always

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

I am a person living in this world.

"She's just a friend"- Adrien Agreste

Front sm

dogyellow583

If I may, I would like to post this quote and say a few things about it because it might help you to be more positive and give you a different perspective. The quote: "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change the way you feel about it."

there are a lot of things in life that we don't like and can't change. We can't change how we look-- but we can change our mindset about it to not care because looking different than the people around us means that we are unique and irreplaceable.

Even things such as bullying and scary things that are happening-- we can't just change that and get rid of it all at once even though we would like to. But we can change how we feel about that fact, and decide that we are going to do all that we can to stand up for what is right in our own little area off the world.

Back to how we feel about ourselves. There's another quote that I can't remember exactly but it basically says that whatever we are thinking is what we will become. If you look in the mirror and tell ourselves we look wrong, you will start to believe it, even though it's entirely false! If we tell ourselves that we're failing, we will start to pick ourselves apart to find the tiniest things that we are "failing" in. 

So-- do your best in life. And don't ignore yourself and your own mental state. Feed your mind with positive things, hang around people who are going to positively impact your life-- and be that person for others! You are worth the extra time spent to carefully reset your mind to think well of yourself. 

• Posted at:

Christy ~ I'm sorry I'm a monster, I'm sorry you're an angel; I'm sorry you're the one who                   

had to teach me to be careful with love"

Front sm

ablesong24

Branch: Janus

(1) I love that my personality is like a big sister. 

(2) I'm a very reliable person

(3) I can wear any kind of hat. (It makes life so much easier xd. Just put on a cap and bam don't gotta do much to my hair.) 

(4) I always put others before myself 

(5) I fight and stand for what I believe in even if I'm the only one. 

(6) I do not let the world conform to their ways. 

(7) I have friends and family that will always be there for me when I can't pick myself off the floor. 

(8) the fact that these are words I live by "respect&honor" and this is the quote I live by (I actually have three but yeah) "we are the music makers and dreamers of dreams" 

(9) when I feel like I'm all alone in the dark and cold the light always finds me to guide me home and keep me warm. 

(10) I can be at rock bottom with no hope and I still be living. Death can not take my mind. 

I know you said three but I made it ten cause well whenever I'm down I'm at rock bottom most of the time and I need more then just three things. 

• Posted at:

vKEY

PROTECTIVE DOGGO          

RESPECT/HONOR/LOVE 

#ForeverOnYourSide 

#ForwardMotion 

"Family is the anchor that holds us through life's storms" 

-Sig under construction- 

Front sm

butterflyamber887

1) I try to be happy although most of the time it is really really hard.

2) I am a good writer

3) I always see the bad in myself, is that a good thing?

• Posted at:

Bracha

Life's tough. I try to be tougher.

I wish all the misery, pain, worries, EVERYTHING, time itself, would stop, just pause a bit...

Front sm

compasspaw43

Not sure I said this, but you can do more than 3 if you want. I was just saying a preferred minimal of 3.

• Posted at:

:

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Yeah... three's enough for me, I can't think of any more.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Life's tough. I try to be tougher.

I wish all the misery, pain, worries, EVERYTHING, time itself, would stop, just pause a bit...

Front sm

compasspaw43

Bump

• Posted at:

: