Who are you?

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Branch: Lucian

So, this is my story, The Survival Book. I'll take a few characters and some will become main characters. Fill out this form:

Name:

Personality:(detailed)

Appearence:(detailed ish)

Crush:

Allowed to be hurt:

Other:

Now here's the first chapter, um, the prologue:

Prologue:

A grim-faced, young man stared stonily at the man beside him. "You... sure about this? The Survival Book hasn't been released since the time of Rachel."

The man beside him clenched his fist at the mention of Rachel. "We have to," his snake, a ball python, slithered around his neck. "David, get the book." The grim-faced man, David, scurried to get it, the older man's snake hissing at him. 

"Here, master." David stared at the book, it's royal blue cover, the vines twisting around it.

"And now." the man passed David his snake, who quivered at it's touch, and stood over the book. "With these words I cast a spell." the man waved his hands. "And bid this book a fond fair well." The book disappeared.

Suddenly David realized what had happened, "What have I done?" he whispered hoursely. 

So, yeah... what do you think? I know it's not my best but....... how do I make it better?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Fiona/Elia/☆☆ ɆⱠɆ₵₮Ɽł₵ ʀǟɨռ ☆☆ (Call me any)

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal 

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Not bad. I'm so in! I wanna see what happens!

Name: Amber(Duh.)

Personality:(detailed) Sarcastic, funny, loyal, kind to friends, mean to enemies, imperfect, loves sass offs, tends to get angry at times.

Appearence:(detailed ish) red curly hair, fair skin, small pimple on left cheek, freckles, bluebell eyes,

Crush: If you must, you can make a crush. as long as Amber doesn't have a crush at first, and it slowly builds.

Allowed to be hurt: Sure! I sorta want a scar over her left eye. the scars tell tales!

Other: Knows a bit about the Space/Time continuum info, and stuff about the multiverse theory, more prone to beleive in aliens than magic. kinda smart.

How is this?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm from the 39 clues website!

Forum Twins: Fiona and Jaiden

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

leave a message at the beep, unless it's bad news BEEP

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Yay! Now everyone who joins, I might alter your age a bit so we're all about the same... And hmmmm.... I'm trying to decide the plot (about way later into the book)

Chapter 1

Amber rushed towards school, the bell ringing wildly and her red hair dancing in the wind. She was late again. Amber tripped up the stairs, fumbling in her high heels. The school's uniform was black high-heels, a plaid skirt and a navy blue blouse, she hated it. 

Amber quickly did her locker combination, 7-6-5-4-3, an easy one, and grabbed her stuff.

Jaylisen watched as Amber hurried of to class and stared at the wall, it was her first day at this school and her stomach was turning in knots. Jaylisen took a deep breath and stood up, "Hi, I'm Jaylisen, I'm new so-"

Amber cut her off, if she was already late it wouldn't matter if she was later. "Hi, Jay, I'm Amber. I'll take you to the principal's office." Jay smiled and followed Amber.

"There's a short cut through the library." Amber said. "Though we better hurry." a book caught Jay's eye, a royal blue book, with vines twisting up it. 

"Amber," Jay's voice trembled. "I have to read that book." Jay rushed over to it and grabbed it.

Amber's face blew up, she was trying to help this girl, even though she was late for class. How could she? Amber was about to open her mouth when something happened. Jay opened the book, and it started to glow.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

'Call me a schemer, call me a freak. How can you say that? I'm just... unique.' -Mal 

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Wow! So cool! You got me just right!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Check out my RPs! the 39 clues, Vespers RP. Children of Bigfoot RP, Limited Spots

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Thanks Amber.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

compasspaw43

Branch: Ekaterina

Name: Ray Deerburn

Personality: generally a nice person who try's to help as much as she can. She's stubborn but not unreasonable. She is quite persuasive and can easily convince people of things. She's clever and good at problem solving but sometimes her solutions don't last long. She's a bit athletic and energetic but she does like to sleep in and is a heavy sleeper. She's good at building/fixing things. it takes a lot to get her mad but if you do, you'd better lock your door and say your prayers. Fiercely loyal to friends and family and quite protective of them. She is secretly afraid of people judging her and will act moody or "tough" to cover herself. She's very hardworking and can be a workaholic. 

Appearence: red-orange that's down to her waist. She has kinda sorta bangs on the left that won't stay out of her face. Otherwise, she puts it in a messy bun that takes three ponytail holders to keep in place. With her hair up, she still has the bangs. Eyes are a medium, green with silver flecks and thick eyelashes. peachy skin and not as pale as most redheads, faded freckles across her nose cheeks and shoulders. she has a pare shaped body (small chest defined hips), with slightly broader shoulders. She stands about 5'5. she has three small silver rings in each ear. Her hands are rough and calloused and often stained with black smears (sometimes they appear on her cheeks). She has a grey tank top with three crimson stripes across the chest, ripped blue jeans, army green and white converse shoes that come up to above the ankle. Brown braided rope bracelet on her wrist. Three small silver rings in each ear. Brown leather tool belt that's buckled loosely around her waist. And a cream cowboy hat that sits on top of her head. (the hat is optional, it depends on what she's doing) when she doesn't have the hat on, she has a pare of steampunk goggles on her forehead or over her eyes when she's working. Otherwise, they around her hat and she pulls them down when she needs them. she generally has good posture and walks with long steps witch sometimes makes it hard to walk side by side with her. She's very expressive with her eyebrows. She will move them to her emotions and will sometimes nod with them or point with them. 

Crush: N/A you can add one in the story if you want. 

Allowed to be hurt: yeah, just don't make it dumb :)

Other: she's a carpenter, mechanic, florist, and a writer. Also, she's yours. 

• Posted at:

:

: S

Front sm

blueraven450

Name: Raven

Personality: Raven is dark, sarcastic, smart, and sensitive. She's very sercretive. She's kind, although she doesn't show it that often, and if someone would try to get information out of her or bother her, she would kind of lose it for a mintute. She's very anti-social and independent. She acts like she doesn't care about much, but might actually care. You never know.

Appearence: She has long, blue and purple hair with black tips, and icy blue eyes.

Crush: You know me...

Allowed to be hurt: Yes

Other: She is half vampire, but isn't like the normal ones. (Means she can stand garlic, doesn't suck blood, and so on).

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jaiden the Raven

Lost In Thought

Forum Twins: Fiona and Amber 

Cousin: Kitty Person 

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Name: Bracha

Personality: Hates pretty much everyone. Tries hard to look happy, and actually be happy. Loves cats. Writes poems because she doesn't have people to talk to. Academics are never too hard. Gets annoyed easily.

Appearance: About 5 feet, waist long dirty blond hair, light blue eyes, pale.

Crush: I think it's ovious she doesn't have one, but maybe later in the story someone can get through to her?

Allowed to be hurt: Not really.

Other: Nothing.

Good so far.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Life's tough. I try to be tougher.

I wish all the misery, pain, worries, EVERYTHING, time itself, would stop, just pause a bit...

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Accepted and thanks for joining! I'll post next chapter tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

blueraven450

Oh, wait. Raven hates pretty much everything and everyone and never, never smiles. Well, if she does it's for a small or a smirk.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jaiden the Raven

Lost In Thought

"Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant, filled with odd waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like." - Lemony Snicket

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Okay, I tried to get your characters right but if I didn't tell me so I can fix them. 

Chapter 2:

Amber ran towards Jay but two girls beat her, Ray and Raven. Raven looked at the glowing book, she had never seen anything like it in her life. The light suddenly stopped, leaving all three of them just standing there. "What was that?" Raven muttered.

"You're Raven, right. You sit behind me in Math." Ray said.

Raven frowned, was this girl trying to get something out of her. She turned away, her blue and purple hair swishing. Ray felt worried, was this girl judging her, what had she done wrong?

Jay stared at the book, willing the light to come on again. "We need to meet." she said, still staring at the book. "Let's meet at Casey's Cupcakes at four." Then Jay stalked off.

Ray was left with Raven. "Yes, let's meet at four." she said in an attempt to sound tough. Raven just slightly smiled. A battle was raging in her head. It's not worth anything, they're just using you. One side raged. Let you're inner kindness through. Another yelped. Raven decided to go, but didn't really agree with her inner kindness.

Amber dropped in on the others conversation, she was going to be with them at the cupcake place. Amber turned around then grabbed the only other person in the library, Bracha. Though Bracha was four years younger Amber could cope. "We're going on a spy mission." Amber whispered. 

Bracha sighed, not Amber. She tried to smile, to be happy, but there was no purpose in life. Once her parents had died her older brother and sister had taken over, Evie, her sister, was 21 and provided food for the family. But when John, her brother, died in a car crash it was the last straw for Bracha, she snapped. 

Maybe she could finally be happy, but no, there was no happy ending, ever. Bracha turned to Amber, at least she could attempt to be happy. "I'm in." she said. Then Bracha heard something weird, it was the type of song people would play for spy movies. She turned to see Amber holding her phone and playing a song, yikes.

At the cupcake place Ray, Raven and Jay all sat together at a booth.

"What was that light?" Ray wondered.

Raven shook her head, she didn't know.

Meanwhile, as Bracha was sitting at the chair at the table next to them and thinking about how her parents use to take her here, Amber was eavesdropping on the other girls. 

Suddenly, two girls appeared out of nowhere and grabbed the book from Jay's hands. The girls where almost identical twins, they each had a puffy, knee length dress on and blue satin slippers. The girls both had small, hazel eyes and long brown hair that was up in two ponytails. The only difference was one girl had a blue streak in her left ponytail and the other had a red in her right.

"I get to give the book to professor!" blue streak shrieked.

"No, I do!" the other yelled.

Raven stared at the girls, this was weird. "They can see us!" red streak said.

The other snapped to attention. "Get AJ." she said. Red streak pressed against her earring and suddenly a boy appeared in front of them.

When Raven saw the two twins staring at the boy, AJ she assumed, she  frowned. That boy was all looks, she hated it when girls fell for people like him. 

When the boy saw the girls looking at him he frowned. "Callie, Hallie, we need to take them to the professor." he said. The twins, Callie and Hallie nodded and suddenly the girl were swept up in a gust of wind.

Ray swirled in the wind and tried to think how to get out of this, how? Bracha just staid still, if this was meant to be the end of her life so be it.

The girls dropped on the ground in front of an old timey looking castle. Storm clouds rolled across the sky and bits of light streaked around. The rain poured on them, soaking to the bone. This storm matched Bracha's mood perfectly.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

blueraven450

You got Raven perfectly, and change 14 to 13.

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jaiden the Raven

Lost In Thought

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Wow! Spying is definitely something I'd do! What? I'm a weird girl. Wait, did everyone get thingyed to the creepy house, or just some of them. I'm unsure.

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Wow, good job on the backstory. Can you do that when she thinks nobody's looking, Bracha cries quietly a lot? And she always wears long sleeves because she cuts. 

• Posted at:

Bracha

I wish all the misery, pain, worries, EVERYTHING, time itself, would stop, just pause a bit...

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Okay Bracha, and thanks.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Okay, I might have gone into a little much detail in this with their clothes....

Chapter 3:

Ray stared up at the castle in front of her and the girls around her, there was Raven, Jay, Amber and Bracha. Ray saw a dark figure running towards them, it was an old man with a long gray beard, his purple robes rippling in the wind. The man came forwards and surprisingly grabbed Jay to his chest.

"Rachel, did you come back." The man pushed Jay against his chest, tears streaking down his face with the rain.

Jay gently pushed him away. "I'm Jaylisen," she said.

"Yes, of course," the man muttered. "Wait. Callie, Hallie, AJ, how are these girls here. I thought only people with Star-fire in their blood could see this place."

"I think they do have it in them." AJ said worridly. The old man snapped his hands and suddenly the girls were in a fire lit room.

Amber looked around excitedly, the room was made of gray bricks and felt like it was shifting under her feet. "Please, sit down." the man said.

Suddenly the floor rolled under Amber, caring her like a conveyor belt and dumping her off in a plush, purple arm chair. What was with this man and purple?

"I, am Headmaster Scharm, and you shouldn't be here." the man began. "A long time ago on Earth, a man was struck by a shooting star. It gave him magic, magic greater than control. He discovered with his powers, this world were everyone had Star-fire. He moved there and founded this school, for kids with Star-fire. But more history later, you see, he was the only human with Star-fire,  and he moved here."

"So, we're not human?" Raven asked.

"No, I don't see how that would be possible."

"What about that book?" Ray asked.

The man turned away. "It's not for you to know."

"Well, then what are we going to do?" Jay asked, a frown on her face.

"Since your here, go to school."

Bracha stared out the window of her new bedroom in the castle, tears streaking down her face. As she looked at the rain streaked glass she could see her parents faces. She had her mom's waist long, dirty-blond hair and her father's light blue eyes.

She was going to put on the ointment the man had given her for her cuts, Bracha couldn't believe someone new even though she always wore long sleeves, but she didn't. She could suffer the pain, she wanted the pain.

Raven didn't feel right, magic, was real? She curled up on her bed, what did this mean, was the world not real? Raven got up and paced, wishing she had her head-phones for music. She stopped in front of a mirror. In it her long blue and purple hair was in a high ponytail and her icy blue eyes shone brightly. But what wasn't right was she was wearing a black robe, and had fangs!

The girls were sitting in the man's office again, this time in the morning. "Okay girls, it's time to get you sorted." the man said.

"Like in Harry Potter?" Amber asked.

"Something like that," he answered. "You'll be sorted into either Fire-star, for the brave. Ice-star, for the darkest. Earth-star, for the pure-hearted. Wind-star, for the smart and Electric-star, the one with the fewest, itholds the most powerful"

"Okay,Rac... Jay, you're up." 

Jay stood up and rolled her eyes, why did he think she was named Rachel. She followed him onto a big stage to a spot on the floor painted red, then looked up and gasped. Over 2,000 kids were staring at her, all sitting in seats just like in an auditorium. 

"Stand right there," the man said in a whisper to Jay. "Welcome one of our newest students, Jay!" he shouted to the crowd and there was clapping. "Bring in the dragon!"

A young man with shaggy brown hair and green eyes walked in leading a pure white dragon on a chain to right in front of Jay. What was it doing there! Suddenly the dragon opened it's mouth, and blew fire onto Jay.

Jay yelped, until she was flying, swirling in a gush of wind. She landed and looked down at her feet, her teal converses were replaced by golden slippers. Jay looked at her clothes and saw they too, had been replaced. She was wearing a silk, golden dress that went right to her ankles, her sleeves went to her wrists and she had a silver locket on. Jay's hair was up in a high bun and she had golden earrings, earrings! Jay clicked open the locket and smiled at the picture inside, it was her, Amber, Raven, Bracha and Ray. Then she looked above her, in flaming yellow fire, the words 'Electric-star' were written above her head.

Jay cheered from her place with the few other Electric-fire's as Ray came out onto stage.

Ray looked out at the crowd and took a deep breath, she worried they would judge her. She listened as the man gave his speech and stood were he told her to. Then the dragon blew flames.

Ray screamed as she felt the heat engulf her, then she unclenched her fists as she started flying. When Ray landed her messy bun had replaced itself with ringlets down her back, tough her annoying bangs staid were they were. Her comfortable army-green shoes were replaced with white high-heels, talk about uncomfortable. Ray's usual ripped jeans and gray shirt were replaced by a long white dress just past her knees and short sleeves. Her leather tool belt was replaced by a golden belt. Ray touched it and found it had invisible pockets, at least she could still store her tools. Only three things hadn't been removed, her cowboy hat, though the goggles usually around them had vanished, the three silver rings in each ear and her brown braided bracelet.

Jay smiled as she looked above Ray, a Wind-fire.

Amber walked out onto the stage excitedly, not caring about the large crowd. Well, maybe a little but no one would ever know. Amber's eyes narrowed in as she saw a girl yelling at someone. Her fists clenched. Amber closed her eyes as she felt the dragon breath fire on her, then looked down.

Amber gasped, her flip-flops were replaced by silver sandals and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. Her Doctor Who shirt and jeans were replaced by a long green dress that went almost to her ankles and short sleeves. Amber always thought dresses were uncomfortable but this one wasn't. Amber moved her hand from her side to the air to wave to her friends when her dress changed into a green t-shirt and black pants. She moved her hand down and it changed back into a dress, cool! Amber looked up, Fire-star. 

Bracha stepped onto the red mark and stared out at the millions of kids staring at her. She frowned, wanting to run away. She saw her friends waving at her, her friends. Bracha had never realy had friends, she had never tried, but now.....

Suddenly the dragon breathed fire on her, was this it? She had always wanted to die, but now she had friends.... Bracha landed on her feet and looked down. Gone were her sneakers, jeans and shirt. Now she was wearing white boots and a long, light blue dress. It had long sleeves, to cover her scars. Her hair was in a bun, she had never had one since her mother died. Bracha looked up and saw the words, 'Earth-star.' But that wasn't right, she wasn't pure of heart! Then Bracha heard a soft purring and turned around. There was a small, black kitten behind her and Bracha picked it up. There was a tag on it that said, 'property of Bracha'. "Well, if you're mine." Bracha said. "I'll name you Poet." Suddenly writing appeared on the tag. 'Poet,' it said.

Raven stared at the wall while all her friends had gone. She was wondering about what she saw in the mirror. When she was called out she almost didn't notice the dragon.

When it breathed fire on her she used common sense, the rest of her friends were alive, so she probably would be too. She landed on her feet and felt something piercing the skin below her lips. Raven realized she had fangs, and gasped. Her purple converses were replaced by teal boots. Raven was now wearing a floor long, purple robe. The sleeves went past her fingers and covered her boots. Her hair pulled up in a high ponytail, just like in the mirror. She was wearing a bat necklace and when Raven touched it her robe disappeared. The robe was replaced by a super short purple dress and black shorts. 

Suddenly she felt fire warming her back and turned around. There, was a blue as the night sky, baby dragon.

Sorry that's sooooooooooo looooooooonnnnnnnnggggggggg. 

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

butterflyamber887

That was so seriously awesome! You are really talented. I wanted to cry and then laugh... Love the cat. Did you take it from Krystal in The Eagles Eye?

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

spiritedblizzard78

Branch: Janus

Sounds Awesomely Amazing!!!!! I'd Read It 1,000,000 Times!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

spiritedblizzard78

Male/my actual spirit animal is a tiger

love to read/love to game/Gryffindor

#WatchAmazingSauceImInIt

#JonasIsMe

Front sm

butterflyamber887

You should read her other stories, The Eagles Eye and it's sequel, The Hawks Claw. 

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

I have read your other stories tho.....

-Unciorn

• Posted at:

Unicorn

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |            

Triplets:Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Candycorn/pony 

Best Friends:Bracha, Jin, Fiona, Rune,Cain

3/30/18

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Thanks everyone!

Bracha: yes, I did get it from that.

Unicorn: yeah, I realized after I submitted the topic that just because you haven't posted doesn't mean you haven't read them.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Keep it up. What makes your stories so good is that you're in touch with your characters. It's not all about the plot, though the plots are action-packed and really good too. 

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Bracha, thank you so much.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

Wow! Awesome! That feels like something I'd totally do! 

But it's something I'd do!

That's because you are Pinkie Pie, Pinkie! You don't have much fear!

That's right. PARTY!

Not now, Pinkie! I'm reading a forumfic with me in it and I'm congratulating her!

I know. That's why-

No parties! You can party tonight since I'm going on work experience tomorrow!

Okay.

Sorry about that. Got a little Pinkie flu with me.

Hey!

I was being figurative!

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

dragonbook402

Can I give my own character?

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

I am a person living in this world.

"She's just a friend"- Adrien Agreste

Front sm

blueraven450

I love how you did the half-vampire thing!

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jaiden the Raven

Lost In Thought

Front sm

blueraven450

I loved Chapter 3 so much! But which one was Raven sorted into?

• Posted at:

blueraven45

Jaiden the Raven

Lost In Thought

Front sm

twilightsparkly139

Branch: Janus

When's the next chapter?

• Posted at:

Amber. I am Amberdolphin1210! I am now a Janus!

Check out the other me's RPs!

Front sm

compasspaw43

I love this! 

• Posted at:

:

: S

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Bianca, yes you can make your own character.

Jin, thanks and you'll see in the next chapter.

Amber, thanks and more after I help my mom clean up lego's (I don't even really play with them any more, I just build them for my brother).

Ray, thanks!

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Amber, I'm sorry you're not 18......

Chapter 4:

The girls, having been sorted, were being taken to their new dorms. As they went out side the main building Amber gasped, there was a small cloud just floating there. Professor Scharm chuckled. "I forgot that on Earth you ride cars. Just hop on the cloud and hold on tight."

Ray hopped on the cloud, and surprisingly didn't fall through it. She gripped the fluffy stuff the cloud was made of, though she didn't see the reason, until the cloud took off. Ray screamed out of pure instinct as the cloud flew through the sky. When it jerked to a stop Ray was still screaming.  She clenched and unclenched her hands which had turned white because of how tight she was gripping the cloud.

"Where can I learn to drive one of those!" Amber smiled.

"Amber, I'm sorry you're not 18. Only 18 and up can drive these." the professor said lightly.

"I can see why." Raven gasped.

"Well, of you go, each tower is for a different house." 

Raven picked up her dragon, which she had named Moonshine, and walked to the Ice-star tower. She couldn't help thinking that that made her evil, should she really be in that house?

Ray stayed behind everyone else. "Professor Scharm, what happens about our familys?" Ray asked.

The man smiled grimly. "I was afraid you would ask. Once you come to this world everyone's memories of you are erased. I'm sorry child." 

Bracha had found her tower and was standing in the doorway of the girls room, unaware what to do. All the girls here seemed so nice, the boys in the other room too, she just didn't fit in. "Hi!" A girl with wavy black hair pulled Bracha into one of the side rooms. "You're Bracha, right? You're my roomie, I'm Alice. You can have first pick on beds." 

Bracha stared at Alice, then at the room. It was painted green and the beds were.... floating? "Ummm.... you chose." Bracha said, then sat on the floor and put her head in her hands.

Jay was probably having the best time of all of them, her roommates were nice and her bed was flying!

Raven stared out her window, petting Moonshine. Dark meant to things, either super mean or really, dark. Sabrina, one of her roommates was really mean and the other, Ilena, was just sitting in the corner, doing nothing. Raven had always been dark, but did people really see her like that?

Amber walked into her room to find a girl wearing the most hideous dress. It was the puffiest thing she had ever seen and had a billion ruffles. It went way past her feet and was just, ugly. "That's a.... fancy dress." Amber tried to compliment it.

"This is just my nightgown, any one would know that. Oh wait, you have a terrible fashion sense." the girl replied.

Amber gaped at the girl, then her fury rised. "What did you say?"

"I said, YOU HAVE A TERRIBLE FASHION SENSE!" the girl shrieked.

Amber didn't really care about fashion, but this girl was insulting her. "Don't you dare say that." 

"Or what?" the girl mocked.

"Or this!" Amber knew she had some magic inside her, she was at a school for magic after all. She summoned it up, and her dress changed into a white nightgown.

"Or you'll change my clothes?" the girl cracked up but Amber just grinned, she could do magic.  

Ray, in her new home, let tears trickle down her cheeks. She had the room to herself so she finally let go of her fake toughness and cried. Ray would never go fishing with her dad again, never bake cake's with her mom, never play games with her siblings Lila and Henry. Was magic worth it?

The next day Ray met up with her friends at the lockers, or, well, they were magical boxes that could fit anything inside. Ray opened her locker right as Jay called out, "Watch out for the- books...."

Jay and the other girls had learned that first years had three different books, currently, they had been informed new ones would appear sometimes in their lockers. One was on potions, one on spell casting and one on flying, which was a problem....

"Get back here!" Ray shouted, her book on flying, Flying 101, was soaring around in the air. Amber quickly caught it and handed it back to Ray.   

The girls headed into class and sat down. Raven, Bracha and Amber at one table and Jay, Ray and Jay's roommate Jenny at another. A tall man stood at the front of the class. "Welcome students, to your first class on magic, I'm your teacher Professor Cacaer. Today we'll see what your main inner magic is. I'll need a volenteer." He pointed at Ray and motioned for her to come to the front. "Now Ray, I'm going to blow the Star-fire onto you which will show us your inner main magic, but only for a second, so be ready. When I do so focus all your attention onto one thing. Ready, go." He blew the dust onto her.

Ray panicked, what if she messed up and everyone laughed? But she focused her attention onto a vace at the back of the room. Suddenly wind picked it up and swirled it around the room, making others duck. "Good, very good." Ray smiled and went back to her seat and Professor Cacaer continued calling people up.

On Jay's turn she focused on one of the desks, and was surprised when a bolt of lightning hit it. "Just like Rachel." the professor muttered, and Jay rolled her eyes.

Amber sent a ball of fire racing around the room.

Bracha stood up and focused on a picture, but she couldn't help seeing how it looked like her mom. "Bracha, snap out of it. You've been staring at the wall for five minutes." Bracha shook her head and stared at the room, it was covered in snow. "That's what sadness does everyone, never use magic when you're sad." 

"That's going to be hard for Bracha." Jay whispered.

Raven focused on herself, then suddenly everything was black. She couldn't move, she couldn't talk, what was happening?

Professor Cacaer quickly pulled Raven out of the ball of darkness she had created, and Raven collapsed to the ground.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

bookishunicorn121

Name: Lina Rose

Personality:(detailed)Very shy and queit, but she also is very smart and come up with good plans, just is afraid to share them

Appearence:(detailed ish) Long dark brown hair, dyed purple at the tips, freckles lightly tanned brown eyes

Crush: ?

Allowed to be hurt: Yes

Other: COOL STORY!

-Unicorn

• Posted at:

Unicorn

| ISFP | Libra | Elysium | Scriptor | Ravenclaw |            

Triplets:Vixen and Samurai

Flip: Candycorn/pony 

Best Friends:Bracha, Jin, Fiona, Rune,Cain

3/30/18

Front sm

butterflyamber887

That's good. I'm making a change, Bracha can be hurt. 

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Thanks both of you, and accepted Unicorn.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

amberdolphin1210

I would've slapped her, not just used magic. but it's okay. When angry, I will do something everyone regrets. wait, No, that's my sister, who is surprisingly called Sabrina. is that name getting more common?

• Posted at:

Amber.

Miraculer

Whovian!

I'm A Jehovah's Witness.

Front sm

dragonbook402

Name: Maxine (Nicknamed Max)

Personality:Tomboyish, arrogant, stubborn, but that covers her panicky, timid, broken and shy personality

Appearance: Choppy short brown hair, olive skin, likes to wear all black and silver/ gray clothes

Crush: Anyone... I guess

Allowed to be hurt: Yes, though not that often

Other: She was from a bad household, the helpers are used to hitting her

• Posted at:

Mname is

BIANCA

MIRACULOUFAN!

I am a person living in this world.

"She's just a friend"- Adrien Agreste

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Max, I see a kindred spirit in you.

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Wait why are there 2 votes for Amber???? 

• Posted at:

Bracha

Front sm

cyclonecandy39

Amber has two accounts.

• Posted at:

Local RP Person! 

I'a Hufflepuff

ASIA

AFRICA

EUROPE

AUSTRALIA

ANTARCTIC

NORTH AMERICA

SOUTH AMERICA

Front sm

butterflyamber887

Oh... Do you have more? It's really good!

• Posted at:

Bracha

1 , , 3